【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am

Username: bad ideas dave
Link to guild: Fate's Vagrants
Character used in prompt: Fate
Prompt:
Fate is as fierce as any tempest, paired with the cold and silent chaos of a winter storm.
Her words are meant to be heard, and she makes sure to make herself clear on where she stands...
And who she stands with. She holds no empathy for those she's chosen to denounce - if she does so, it's for a very good reason.
Fate's alliances are important to her and her Guild and she strives to make a life for them one that she's always dreamed of as a kit.
If she can improve, she pushes herself to do so. If she falls, she gets back up. She's relentless in her motivations and plans... No matter what, and no matter who stands in her way. She will crush them all, or fail to try again another day.

A more nasty and dark part of herself lives in the shadows. Scarred by ties that cost her everything and ruined her innocent view on the world below forever. She desires so much - money, fortune, love, happiness, revenge, fame... Hungry for anything and everything she can take and give to this world she lives in.

Fate fights the battles she does for the innocent child who lost her parents far too young. For the tyrant who's ceaseless rage sent her guild mates into The Catacombs to fight another Guild, only to be ambushed and destroyed by them - their own guild falling to rubble around them as their enemies fled. Nigh a survivor but Fate.

She vowed on her honor to bring her dead guild justice, and to make a place for those like her - who lost everything, but stand to gain everything. Someday.

They would be called Fate's Vagrants.
Because they're hers, as much as she's theirs.
And she would never stand to loose what's hers ever again.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 am

Username: Weeping_Angel }Y{
Link to guild: The Forgotten Ones
Character used in prompt: Dmitri
Prompt:

Dmitri is the kind of cat with a reckless attitude but a big heart. They started their guild in an effort to give the misfit cats, the ones no one really wants in their guilds, a place to belong. Growing up they were a misfit themselves, everyone in their family for generations had been a fighter but they chose to be a mage and study the art of combat magic instead, and so most of their siblings abandoned them when it came to helping them learn the ways of battle. Their reckless attitude in battles now comes from a desperate want to prove to their siblings that magic can be just as good as fighting with physical weapons, if not better.

note to self: use the EXP for Dmitri's foraging role
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Breado
Link to guild:
Character used in prompt:
Prompt:
"A gullible, rash and impulsive kid who just doesn't know when to quit. But he has his heart in the right place." is what his mentor would describe him as. "And to be fair... He can be quite intimidating when he wants to." he would add.
And indeed, Read is quite a friendly and adventurous cat who, along with his mentor and his best friend, came from above the catacombs a few years ago.
He happily tells tales of the above world to whoever wants to learn about it, and would do anything to see you happy!

Despite his happy attitude though, Read often feels like he's being judged for being an "outsider". And losing his best friend didn't help this either: he blames himself for what happened that day and still thinks that his mentor gave up on him.
As a last resort to try and make up for his mistake, he created the Guild of the Lamplighters, or Lamplighters for short, to find and guide those who are lost in the dark and help out with problematic creatures, even if it's dangerous.

Read hasn't given up on finding his best friend, though. The scars he got that day are a daily reminder to him to keep on searching and hoping that one day he will find his missing friend.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
Image Image Image

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Link to guild: x
Character used in prompt: Seeks
Prompt:

Seeks seems like an absolute sweetheart, she's perfected her smile and she's mastered the pretense of being sincere. But in reality she's a thief of the first class.
She doesn't really care for the concept of Catelena, as long as she lives there, she prefers it stable. Easier to make a profit that way.
The forming of the guild was a bit of an accident, she started collecting strays and eventually their group of thieves got large enough to call themselves a guild. She gets along well with them, it was her charisma in the first place that drew the others in, and she may not be the most trustworthy, but when the cat is under her protection, there is no force in the world that can touch them.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Username: scei
Link to guild: OotD
Character used in prompt: Azzy
Prompt:
I could tell you now I didn't grow up with much expected of me. I was a normal kit who grew up in a loving family as an only child. I didnt have sibling but I had all the love in the world from my parents. So when I requested to move out and live in my own den, it seemed to shock the two of them. They -of course- agreed, and I started searching for a place to put up my own home.
It was easy enough, I dug around for a while and found my own place, made it my own, and lived on my own practicing my hobbies. But it was bland.
I lived higher then most, on a ledge that overlooked a bit of a busy part of the catacombs, every day at the same time the crowds would flow in and I watched cats of all colors and shapes flock and chatter and discuss. I couldnt help but want that.
But it seemed intimidating, I grew up with people know what I wanted before I said anything, so trying to find the words to request a guild creation was difficult. I havent managed to find anyone to join yet, but I hope thatll change soon. Either way, I'm excited for the adventure.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 am

【PROMPT REWARDS】
2019-08-17

20 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Glair, Bartholomew, Hades, Silver, Sydney, Icarus, Fuji, Bluebird, Antioch, Venom, Lynx, Domah, Reilius,
Atheira, Gilgram, Noctos, Eldeisoniel, Wicke, Iskandar, Caprici, Fate, Eileen, Dmitri, Read, Seeks, Azzy.

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose.

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:38 am

Username: SunScratch
Link to guild: here
Character used in prompt: lynx
Prompt:
lynx loves to take pictures and give them to each
of her family members for her birthday. she calls
it a hobby becuase she really enjoys photography
and it's a shame that she got turned down. all her
family thinks they are very well done and some of
them truly are. lynx also likes to compete in running
competitions. she once came first in a marathon!
she considers running and or photography her hobbies.
she fines them relaxing and calm.

clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am

Username: reyligion
    Link to guild: laskar al-gaza'ir
    Character used in prompt: zulfiqar
    Prompt:
    Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
    or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?

Though the library was where Zulfi spent most of his time, his favorite place was actually the local tavern. With a mug of warm spiced milk on the table, he reviews the illustrations he made on his latest day of foraging. He makes a habit of refining each sketch the day after, and he's almost finished with the last page; it depicts a strange new specimen of mushroom that he isn't familiar with. In his satchel is a sample of the mushroom that he plans to get a better look at later. Upon etching the finishing touches on the yellowing paper, he smiles, pleased with his handiwork.

He closes the journal, his pawpads softly brushing against the rough leather cover. He briefly thinks about how long he's kept this up; he's a cat dedicated to his hobbies, even if he happens to miss a day or two. He's glad that he's become this way. He remember that when he was younger, if he happened to be busy and couldn't write or draw on that day, he'd give up on doing it until months later. He used to be such a perfectionist. That's what a lot of cats told him anyway. Back when he lived at Bastille's sanctuary with many cats both young and old, he often worried about whether or not his hobby was considered interesting. He even earned the nickname "four-eyes" despite not wearing glasses due to his inclination to read.

After a sip of the spiced milk, he begins to pack his items into the satchel again; his little moment of self-reflection has granted him a bit of inner peace as he notices how much he's changed. Maybe he'll go back home to the guild and read a couple verses and talk to Iskandar to thank him for being the first cat who openly encouraged him to become so diligent.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corn flak » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:05 am

Username:
Bachata
Link to guild:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4147616
Character used in prompt:
Corrup
Prompt:
Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?

Corrup loves creating clothes and armors. He started when he was rather young, his fur was much brighter and he hadn’t yet experienced the cold. He stitched every seam and knitted every thread where required. His first piece was a coat, for himself to explore the surface, he heard rumours of something called snow. He heard it was soft and fun to play with so he wanted to go prepared. He grew out of it since then but still displays the coat in his home.
He continues to create armors and pieces of clothing for fun, being very open about it. He usually gifts pieces of Armor or clothing to people he likes, though it only takes a small interaction for him to grow attached.
Corn flak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 am

username wade wilson
          link to guild the eden company
          character used in prompt danuja
          prompt "draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favorite pass-time. are they passionate about their hobby or do they feel ashamed about it? why?"

one hobby of DANUJA that no one would ever expect of her is meditation. i mean, who would've known that a stoic, ferocious warrior like her would be have an interest in a pass-time that doesn't require energy exerting or vigorous movement? every day, beginning in the early dawns before the sun would ascend, the feline would flee from the catacombs to go out into the woods ── where the fresh dew drips rhythmically from leaf to leaf and the smell of alpine wood fills her nose as she takes in deep inhales and exhales.

the feline would use all the force in her body to push herself up onto the branches of a tree near a calm, purling stream, her favorite spot to release all the pent up stress that she keeps in her in the past day. sitting crisscrossed with her palms pressed together directly in front of her, she lets her entire form turn stiff like a stone statue ── as if she went into hibernation, dormant like a oak tree. hers ears twitch with every sound that breaks the silence, but she is never bothered by it.

DANUJA considers those sounds "natural noise": the twittering of birds in the neighboring trees, the loud yet soft babbling of the stream below, the raking of tree branches against each other, whirling whistle of a gust of wind that would ruffle her fur ── those were all natural noise, sounds from mother nature herself. in a way, it makes her feel even more comforted, a subtle smile hidden on her face. it was only her and mother nature in these very moments.

the she-cat doesn't feel particularly proud of this hobby nor is she ashamed of indulging in it, but it means a lot to her. its just something that she's been doing since she was a wee kit after she had saw her father do it. DANUJA thinks of it apart of her daily routine because there isn't a day she goes without it.

ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me