【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby bats » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:24 am

Username: rainbows
Link to guild: Fortuna Maxima
Character used in prompt: Caprici
Prompt:

Caprici is in it for the money, plain and simple. As long as there’s a reward, she’ll be in and out effectively to get the task done without any bravado. Some may call her an emotionless mercenary, but to her, tackling the big bads of Catalena is just a day job. That’s why she started up Fortuna Maxima, after all— she needed an excuse to earn some currency on the record, rather than scavenge items for scraps like she used to.

When all is said and done, you can find her back at the market, whittling away idle hours by chatting up her favorite shopkeepers and keeping the guild hall clean. She may be charismatic, but her charisma seldom extends out of one-on-one conversations. She has a small group of friends and is always looking for new guild recruits, but new cats means cutting into her profits if they don’t hold their own. She’ll grill you within an inch of your life before she can determine whether or not you’re fit to join Fortuna Maxima and even then, she may still turn you away. ‘Shrewd business practices,’ she says, but really we think it’s because she is reluctant to let her guard down and actually get close to other cats.
Status wrote:my last semester of college has
started! please be patient as i
work my schedule out

Art Progress List wrote:1. Deersserts Owed Art
2. Art for Rogue-Incubi
3. Art for Queijac
4. Numa Dogs
5. Other unfinished pieces

I will likely not take
commissions or art trades
for quite some time, if at all.
My apologies.

Click Temperance to visit
Elenmorian Dragons!
(She's the baby kirin to the right.)
bats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad ideas dave » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am

Username: bad ideas dave
Link to guild: Fate's Vagrants
Character used in prompt: Fate
Prompt:
Fate is as fierce as any tempest, paired with the cold and silent chaos of a winter storm.
Her words are meant to be heard, and she makes sure to make herself clear on where she stands...
And who she stands with. She holds no empathy for those she's chosen to denounce - if she does so, it's for a very good reason.
Fate's alliances are important to her and her Guild and she strives to make a life for them one that she's always dreamed of as a kit.
If she can improve, she pushes herself to do so. If she falls, she gets back up. She's relentless in her motivations and plans... No matter what, and no matter who stands in her way. She will crush them all, or fail to try again another day.

A more nasty and dark part of herself lives in the shadows. Scarred by ties that cost her everything and ruined her innocent view on the world below forever. She desires so much - money, fortune, love, happiness, revenge, fame... Hungry for anything and everything she can take and give to this world she lives in.

Fate fights the battles she does for the innocent child who lost her parents far too young. For the tyrant who's ceaseless rage sent her guild mates into The Catacombs to fight another Guild, only to be ambushed and destroyed by them - their own guild falling to rubble around them as their enemies fled. Nigh a survivor but Fate.

She vowed on her honor to bring her dead guild justice, and to make a place for those like her - who lost everything, but stand to gain everything. Someday.

They would be called Fate's Vagrants.
Because they're hers, as much as she's theirs.
And she would never stand to loose what's hers ever again.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert ]

What's up fam! I'm Dave, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Not very active but hang around for RPs and some adopts/species stuff.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily so feel free to PM me about it! 99.99% of the time I'm fully caught up on current episodes ;3

DATHMy Guild
bad ideas dave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sereena » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Username: saralaxy
Link to guild: the amoibe
Character used in prompt: eileen
    Eileen is a strong-willed fae who's paws are always rooted on the ground. She doesn't believe in daydreams or what-ifs, sticking to logic instead. She's a realist and very serious. She never jokes around and plays games, rather preferring to sit out and watch. She's not a big people person but she never shows it, always keeping her cool and remaining respectful. Eileen is a force to be reckoned with when angered and you'll rue the day you crossed her. Gaining her trust is a hard and grueling task, but well worth it in the end.
sereena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 am

Username: Weeping_Angel }Y{
Link to guild: The Forgotten Ones
Character used in prompt: Dmitri
Prompt:

Dmitri is the kind of cat with a reckless attitude but a big heart. They started their guild in an effort to give the misfit cats, the ones no one really wants in their guilds, a place to belong. Growing up they were a misfit themselves, everyone in their family for generations had been a fighter but they chose to be a mage and study the art of combat magic instead, and so most of their siblings abandoned them when it came to helping them learn the ways of battle. Their reckless attitude in battles now comes from a desperate want to prove to their siblings that magic can be just as good as fighting with physical weapons, if not better.

note to self: use the EXP for Dmitri's foraging role
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Breado
Link to guild:
Character used in prompt:
Prompt:
"A gullible, rash and impulsive kid who just doesn't know when to quit. But he has his heart in the right place." is what his mentor would describe him as. "And to be fair... He can be quite intimidating when he wants to." he would add.
And indeed, Read is quite a friendly and adventurous cat who, along with his mentor and his best friend, came from above the catacombs a few years ago.
He happily tells tales of the above world to whoever wants to learn about it, and would do anything to see you happy!

Despite his happy attitude though, Read often feels like he's being judged for being an "outsider". And losing his best friend didn't help this either: he blames himself for what happened that day and still thinks that his mentor gave up on him.
As a last resort to try and make up for his mistake, he created the Guild of the Lamplighters, or Lamplighters for short, to find and guide those who are lost in the dark and help out with problematic creatures, even if it's dangerous.

Read hasn't given up on finding his best friend, though. The scars he got that day are a daily reminder to him to keep on searching and hoping that one day he will find his missing friend.
Image Image
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Link to guild: x
Character used in prompt: Seeks
Prompt:

Seeks seems like an absolute sweetheart, she's perfected her smile and she's mastered the pretense of being sincere. But in reality she's a thief of the first class.
She doesn't really care for the concept of Catelena, as long as she lives there, she prefers it stable. Easier to make a profit that way.
The forming of the guild was a bit of an accident, she started collecting strays and eventually their group of thieves got large enough to call themselves a guild. She gets along well with them, it was her charisma in the first place that drew the others in, and she may not be the most trustworthy, but when the cat is under her protection, there is no force in the world that can touch them.
Artfight profile- Fight me!
TheSongOfTheStars takes a golf club and starts smashing things
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Username: scei
Link to guild: OotD
Character used in prompt: Azzy
Prompt:
I could tell you now I didn't grow up with much expected of me. I was a normal kit who grew up in a loving family as an only child. I didnt have sibling but I had all the love in the world from my parents. So when I requested to move out and live in my own den, it seemed to shock the two of them. They -of course- agreed, and I started searching for a place to put up my own home.
It was easy enough, I dug around for a while and found my own place, made it my own, and lived on my own practicing my hobbies. But it was bland.
I lived higher then most, on a ledge that overlooked a bit of a busy part of the catacombs, every day at the same time the crowds would flow in and I watched cats of all colors and shapes flock and chatter and discuss. I couldnt help but want that.
But it seemed intimidating, I grew up with people know what I wanted before I said anything, so trying to find the words to request a guild creation was difficult. I havent managed to find anyone to join yet, but I hope thatll change soon. Either way, I'm excited for the adventure.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Competition for dog lineart
plz enter ;v;

Quitting:
Flitz species goes to Jessknight
Cs staff feel free to give my c$s/pets to whoever you think won the dog lineart competition

Big stuff happened in my life and I dont want to really be on here too much:
i would rather be in real life supporting the one it happened to
I'm canceling any trades I have, and any commissions I had going.
Message me on toyhouse if you want any certain character, some arent for trade/gift but feel free to ask anyways!
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby punkopup » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:14 am

【PROMPT REWARDS】
2019-08-17

20 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Glair, Bartholomew, Hades, Silver, Sydney, Icarus, Fuji, Bluebird, Antioch, Venom, Lynx, Domah, Reilius,
Atheira, Gilgram, Noctos, Eldeisoniel, Wicke, Iskandar, Caprici, Fate, Eileen, Dmitri, Read, Seeks, Azzy.

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose.
lennie | she / they | 🍁
Fastest way to contact: @punkopup#3079 on discord!
punkopup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holopoems » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:38 am

Username: SunScratch
Link to guild: here
Character used in prompt: lynx
Prompt:
lynx loves to take pictures and give them to each
of her family members for her birthday. she calls
it a hobby becuase she really enjoys photography
and it's a shame that she got turned down. all her
family thinks they are very well done and some of
them truly are. lynx also likes to compete in running
competitions. she once came first in a marathon!
she considers running and or photography her hobbies.
she fines them relaxing and calm.

holopoems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reyligion » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am

Username: reyligion
    Link to guild: laskar al-gaza'ir
    Character used in prompt: zulfiqar
    Prompt:
    Draw or write about one of your cats enjoying their favourite pass-time. Are they passionate about their hobby
    or do they feel ashamed about it? Why?

Though the library was where Zulfi spent most of his time, his favorite place was actually the local tavern. With a mug of warm spiced milk on the table, he reviews the illustrations he made on his latest day of foraging. He makes a habit of refining each sketch the day after, and he's almost finished with the last page; it depicts a strange new specimen of mushroom that he isn't familiar with. In his satchel is a sample of the mushroom that he plans to get a better look at later. Upon etching the finishing touches on the yellowing paper, he smiles, pleased with his handiwork.

He closes the journal, his pawpads softly brushing against the rough leather cover. He briefly thinks about how long he's kept this up; he's a cat dedicated to his hobbies, even if he happens to miss a day or two. He's glad that he's become this way. He remember that when he was younger, if he happened to be busy and couldn't write or draw on that day, he'd give up on doing it until months later. He used to be such a perfectionist. That's what a lot of cats told him anyway. Back when he lived at Bastille's sanctuary with many cats both young and old, he often worried about whether or not his hobby was considered interesting. He even earned the nickname "four-eyes" despite not wearing glasses due to his inclination to read.

After a sip of the spiced milk, he begins to pack his items into the satchel again; his little moment of self-reflection has granted him a bit of inner peace as he notices how much he's changed. Maybe he'll go back home to the guild and read a couple verses and talk to Iskandar to thank him for being the first cat who openly encouraged him to become so diligent.
reyligion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me