【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby Frisco » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 am

Username: Frisco
Link to guild: cool cats club

Character used in prompt: Noctos
Prompt: There is one meal that Noct likes to eat more than anything else. It's nothing fancy, nothing extreme or special. It's very common warm vegetable soup. However, to him it is special. It reminds him of his childhood days and time spent with his family. He makes it the way his grandma taught him to cook it and when he's stressed or tired, there's nothing more pleasant than sitting at the table with a bowl of fresh soup and relaxing while watching a fire burn in the fireplace or other cats walking outside the window, trying to hide from the chilly winds by wrapping themselves with scarves.

Character used in prompt: Shineri
Prompt: Rather than a hot meal, Shineri prefers workout to warm up. He's of the opinion that you don't need hot meals to raise the temperature of your body. So, when cold winds start blowing through Catalena and everyone starts spending time by the fire, his daily routine doesn't change much. He eats the same stuff all year round, however, his body does use more energy when it's cold outside, so his diet becomes more rich in fats and protein. So even though he doesn't start drinking hot tea more often, you could say that his favourite winter foods become nuts and fish.

Character used in prompt: Syros
Prompt: Sy likes to copy whatever Shineri does and follow in his footsteps. However, some habits don't die and he does not mind. He is his own person and while Shin might be his idol, he still likes to do some things his own way. Syros isn't a picky eater and his favourite meal is the one he does not have to make himself. The situation is different with desserts. Chocolate chip cookies and muffins are his absolute favourite and they taste especially good during the winter season. When all houses in Catalena become decorated for the holidays and the temperature drops, the atmosphere in the whole city changes and his favourite foods taste especially delicious.

Character used in prompt: Raider
Prompt: Rai rarely needs a hot meal to keep him warm. He's always paws deep in adventure, exploring, collecting treasure, disarming traps and not looking back at explosions like a cool cat. However, when he's back home and resting, counting his riches, he does not mind a cup of hot chocolate. It tasted best when he's sunk deep in a comfortable armchair and sitting by a fireplace.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby hypnowave » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:46 pm

【PROMPT REWARDS】
18/10/2019

20 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Bluebird, Magnus, Junco, Branwen, Rufus, Mikel, Fuji, Ao, Tori, Hoshi, Kawauso, Suterra, Rugan, Fanael, Dota,
Shiru, Dorban, Ebera, Noctos, Shineri, Syros, Raider

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose.
If your cat is not a founder, they are rewarded the exp to their skill!
If your cat does not gain exp, you may just reward your guild with the currency.

Thank you for all the promptfills! No new prompts will be up as staff will continue to focus on the Christmas event.
Expect them back by next year!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me