【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby yeena » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 am

Username: ceance
    Link to guild: Rags To Riches
    Character used in prompt: Bastille
    Prompt: Bastille's favorite hobby would have to be counting and sorting all of his coins. He isn't used to going out of his sanctuary much as is, so coins are his distraction from everything else inside the building. A lot of it is tedious work; sorting silver from gold and bronze from silver, but he enjoys doing it and always gets submerged into sorting until a cat comes to his office personally to pull him out of his thoughts.
    A lot of this stems from his natural love of money, but a lot of it also makes him feel accomplished. He grew up in a poor household and it means the world to him and his late parents (or so he thinks and hopes) that he's now got more money than ever before in life and that he's successful enough to spend all day cooped up in his office, stacking and sorting coins.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby jennfreckles » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:00 am

Username: jennfreckles
Link to guild: Eternal Angels
Character used in prompt: Gale
Prompt:
Gale doesn't have much free time, being leader is hard, but when he does have a few minutes of free time he loves to go down to the river and watch the flowing water. He is pretty self conscious about this activity and only lets a few guild members know he does it. If anyone else comes by and asks what he's doing he'll say he was getting a drink or checking for fish to catch.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:19 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Link to guild: Firelight Guild
Character used in prompt: Atheira

Prompt:
Atheira has always been one for adventuring; as a kit, her paws would often lead her on explorations around Catalena in hopes of making some sort of amazing discovery. She liked to see the different Guild's, and imagine what it would be like to be apart of one.

As the leader of her own Guild, she still has that same desire to wander, but maybe not in the same way. Going on raids certainly satisfied her need for adventure, but often she still finds that her paws are restless. In her spare time she still wanders around Catalena, although nowadays it's mostly to explore the marketplace to check out merchant's wares. She likes to see what they have to offer, sometimes buying new bits and pieces as she goes, but mostly she enjoys the excuse it gives her to walk around for hours on end.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:54 am

Username: bad ideas dave
Link to guild: Fate's Vagrants
Character used in prompt: Fate
Prompt:
    She spends most of her time exploring the dangerous catacombs on her own. She's aware of the danger, but it was in places like those that she had found many of the cats who would call her Guild home. While this was something she always kept in mind, her main goal was to rid the Catacombs that led to her Guild of the monsters that lurked in the shadows. Fate wouldn't stand to see one of her own attacked on their way to Catalena from their Guild, so she kept the pathway as clean of the creatures as she could.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Username: s-smolbean
Link to guild: Moonwatchers' Guild
Character used in prompt: Bluebird
Prompt:
    It comes as no surprise that Bluebird's favorite hobby is writing. Her magic's adroitness has been exercised very well, because she always uses a simple spell to move her quill across blank scrolls. She enjoys writing about different things, whether it be about archiving different events within the guild in her journal, composing prose and poetry, and inscribing useful spells in the scroll she keeps in her satchel.

Character used in prompt: Magnus
Prompt:
    Magnus may seem like the brute-fighter type, seeing as how he enjoys being in battle. But it may come as a shock to most cats who don't know him personally to find out that his hobby is not training to be a better warrior. In fact, Magnus enjoys picking flowers. He's not ashamed of it- since he prides himself in whatever he may be doing; but not many know that of him. He's no forager, and sometimes he even brings back poisonous or other harmful plants, to Bluebird's dismay, and Junco's annoyance. But when he does bring back innocuous and beautiful florae, he makes lovely flower arrangements to display within the guild.

Character used in prompt: Junco
Prompt:
    Junco's hobby isn't known to many. She's a very well-respected and reputable forager, known to other guilds as 'The Masquerading Mercenray'. But only the few trusted cats she's met on her expeditions, and her newfound guild-mates know that she is an avid taxidermist. Unlike her lion coat, all the creatures she brings back to life via taxidermy died of natural causes. They are usually small mice, birds, and other creatures smaller than herself that she finds on her expeditions. She even preserves plants and displays all her creations in her quarters within the guild.

(( Though the poisonous plants are exhibited near Magnus' arrangements, as a reminder for him whenever he goes out and collects plants. ))
Last edited by enokimoon on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
previously s-smolbean
here (from time to time) for vibes!! hello ^^
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Link to guild: The Wisteria Guild
Character used in prompt: Fuji
Prompt: Fuji loves to read! Especially picture books, but don't tell anyone that, or you'll embarrass her.

Character used in prompt: Ao
Prompt: Ao's favourite pastime? Obviously, it's conning people. Well, more specifically, she just likes collecting old junk and then making it look all new and shiny, but why not make some quick money for doing so? There's no reason not to (other than perhaps being found out), so Ao does it, and takes a little pride in doing so.

Character used in prompt: Tori
Prompt: Tori is very much a dreamer, and loves to just sleep and dream of being on the surface instead of inside the Catacombs one day, just flying as free as a bird. Any free time that he gets is spent dreaming of it, which sometimes makes him miss some meetings or miss his forager job, but he still dreams regardless.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Username: kyum-
      Link to guild: the order of war
      Character used in prompt: eldeisoniel
      Prompt: when he isn't off being the battle-maniac he is, he quite enjoys just settling down and watching his soldiers go about their daily lives. he finds it entertaining to catch little quirks that others don't notice, and later tease them about it if they're embarrassing enough. eldis doesn't really care what the others think about it - it's nothing that can tarnish his reputation, after all.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【PROMPTS】

Postby Canis. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Username: Canis.
      Link to guild: stonefire
      Character used in prompt: reilius
      Prompt:
        xxxever since being thrown into the position as the head of the stonefire, reilius hasn't really had any dedicated time to himself, let alone a moment available to take and do something he might enjoy just for the hell of it. he has trapped himself in a terrible cycle where he fears he cannot let down his guard, lest enemies both real and manifested of his own paranoia will flood in to take advantage of him in his moment of weakness. so he just.. doesn't.

xxx before this situation manifested, however, some may have said that reilius was musically inclined. those who were close enough to him would have even been lucky enough to have heard some of the songs he wove with the instrument [redacted], a unique violin he had carved custom for himself. his proficiency with string and bow was just as precise and deadly as his swordsmanship is evidently today. when not playing for companions, he'd often find himself in taverns or out in plaza displays that featured a heavy instrumental presence, lingering and allowing himself to enjoy the symphonies created by others.

Username: Canis.
      Link to guild: stonefire
      Character used in prompt: mali
      Prompt:
        xxx mali is known to wander the vast tunnels that span across the world that catalenian's know in search of flora. he is fascinated, and comforted by, flowers or other interesting plants. especially if they're of a magical or unusual nature. whenever he is in distress or needs time to himself it isn't uncommon for him to slip away from the guild and seek out some of his favorite places that he has discovered over the years, all unique in their own way.

xxx although he tries not to choose favorites, the one he finds himself returning to the most is usually a cavern seemingly untouched by time or the shifting world around it, hidden within the many tunnels of catelena. sun and moonlight filter through from somewhere in the vast canopy of stone above, and a small ecosystem thrives. water filters down from two cascading falls and pools below, creating miniature rocky islands which are coated in soft padded moss. under the pools grows some sort of algae-like seagrass, incredibly thin and fine. small trees grow rooted to crevices and boulders, having had their seeds dropped in from above at some point in time and having been lucky enough to find their footing. a strange vine crawls up the rough walls and other surfaces it can find, growing a small bud-like bulb which glow faintly and reflect off of various minerals, geodes and crystal caught in the surrounding concretion. little birds have made nests up on the jagged walls and in sturdy branches, their song soft and sweet.

xxx mali finds himself most at ease settled on one of these stone islands, watching the gentle ebb and flow of the seagrass below crystal clear waves. although he likes being able to get away from the chaos and enjoy these fleeting moments of peace, he is ashamed that he is often more comfortable here than among the other cats of catalena.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:11 am

Username: Breado
Link to guild:
Character used in prompt:
Prompt:

Aside from adventuring into and discovering more parts of the catacombs, Read likes to make pouches!
He can't really sew that well when it comes to more complicated things such as capes or dresses, but he likes to just sometimes sit down and sew a pouch or maybe even a small plushie. He's not really ashamed of it, though he wouldn't go out, boasting about it, but he considers this skill quite useful, especially when his cape gets torn during a fight.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
Image Image Image

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:15 am

Username: scei
Link to guild: Mistleaf
Character used in prompt: Ann
Prompt:
Being a merchant is a pretty hardy job even without a hobby-pasttime. However Annivia still manages to find the time to look for glittering gems and rocks on her own. Her collection isnt very big, and none of the rocks actually have any real value (rocks and gems are found everywhere in the catacombs) however Ann has found her own worth in the small gems, she shapes them, Bluffs them, and polishes them, to be bright as the light.
She doesnt do anything with the gems, doesnt sell them, doesnt keep them on her, she used a couple on a few pieces of accessories she has, and once she gave on to a small kitten who seemed a little sad, but otherwise she just keeps to herself.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items