【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby /nyx. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:02 am

Username: bmkmb
Link to guild: Path to Darkness
Character used in prompt: Rin-dayo
Prompt: Rin's mandala represents many things. The flower in the center is a reminder of her past. How each layer leaves off in points shows her sharp personality. The waver in the outer layer is uncertainty us what is next to come. And the layers themselves are the number of people she trusts. But most of all, the color gold, is hers and hers alone. Silent triumph, golden sun, understanding of the soul, are what her mandala shows.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Closed!
I will give out rewards momentarily!!
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:20 pm

【PROMPT REWARDS】
2019-09-07

20 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Sarenrae, Faun, Pharasma, Gale, Sabre, Salem, Natasha, Gus, Noctos, Shin, Syros,
Eileen, Malise, Bluebird, Magnus, Junco, Branwen, Reilius, Mali, Maruk, Fisi, Fuji,
Ao, Tori, Hoshi, Kinu, Kawauso, Antioch, Orontes, Rin-dayo

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose
If your cat is not a founder, they are rewarded the exp to their skill!
If your cat does not gain exp, you may just reward your guild with the currency.

I hope you guys enjoyed this prompt!! All of the mandalas were gorgeous!

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudedgazes » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Username: Cloudedgazes
Link to guild: X
Character used in prompt: Kalle
Prompt: "What is something that your cat looks back on as their biggest regret?"
There are many things Kalle wishes he had done while he still had the chance. Though there are many little regrets, none of them hurt as bad as his biggest one. He thinks about what could have happened if he hadn't conformed to his warrior heritage. What if?.. He always reminded himself of his mistakes, but was this the biggest one he had made? Kalle hadn't decided quite yet. After all, he was a warrior- it ran through his veins. Though he wasn't firstborn, he still had to uphold the family honor. But... No. He was a warrior. Mother and father would have never approved. But the tiny thought that ate away at his mind constantly still remained, and sometimes he would let his imagination wander. Perhaps it was a secret passion that he had never gotten to experience, or maybe just the thought of it was intriguing. Nonetheless, it was stupid. Stupid, and nothing else. But... he thought tentatively. Only once, but the thought still remained.

... would it be different if he had chosen to be a mage instead?..
Cloudedgazes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re -【PROMPTS】

Postby enokimoon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:21 am

Username : s-smolbean
Link to guild : Moonwatchers' Guild
Character used in prompt : Bluebird
Prompt :
    Bluebird's biggest regret is becoming a founder without exactly being ready for it.
    Amidst the chaos of learning about her father's sudden passing and the disbandment of the guild, she was lost and eventually ended up forming her own guild, despite not being prepared or feeling qualified for it. Her childhood was gone in the span of one letter- a scroll she received from a messenger basically telling her that her past was now- well, a thing of the past.
    Although she resents herself for going through with founding a guild despite not being ready, her biggest regret happens to lead to seemingly brighter days to come. She is thankful for the cats she had been able to recruit, and now is doing her best to focus on what lies ahead instead of what already passed.

Character used in prompt : Magnus
Prompt :
    Defying his parents would have to be Magnus' greatest regret. They had a life planned for him to succeed their place in their guild, and eventually have him become a guild leader himself one day. Without openly admitting it, Magnus was terrified of the thought of becoming a guild leader. Although he is prideful and will do his best to toughen up and act brave, when he felt that his parents were dictating his life for him, he refused them and decided to leave home. His fear and regret of the circumstances he was put under is one of the reasons why he actually looks up to Bluebird- since she was courageous ( albeit, foolish and unprepared ) to have decided to start a guild on her own.

Character used in prompt : Junco
Prompt :
    Junco would not admit it outright, but she resents being known by many stronger guilds for her knowledge and expertise in foraging. Since she joined Bluebird's guild, many of the other guilds which sought to recruit her for their benefits seemed to resent the young guild master for having "stolen" a great asset from them. She truly regrets having brought that little bit of trouble along with her, especially since she joined the guild for its more lax and peaceful overall manner.

Character used in prompt : Branwen
Prompt :
    Without a farewell to her brother- the sibling she held dear -Branwen left her old life at the surface and found Catalena. She regrets not uttering a word about it to him, the only one she could trust when she had still been with her family. Her parents were not the best and didn't do much for her or her brother's upbringing. And it was also because of them that a big fallout happened within the family, driving each other apart. Now that Branwen knows that leaving has eventually led her brother to become bitter and resentful towards her, she regrets it deeply and would turn back time to relive her brightest moments alongside him.

Character used in prompt : Cardinal
Prompt :
    At one point in his life, Cardinal regretted having received the heirloom he carries with him: the enchanted telescope. The stemmed from a time where it had been stolen from him, causing him to break down. Luckily enough, a witness was able to bring back his stolen priceless spyglass. But because of the experience, Cardinal sees the telescope as both a treasure and a burden.
previously s-smolbean
here (from time to time) for vibes!! hello ^^
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 am

Username: bmkmb
Link to guild: Path to Darkness
Character used in prompt: Rin-dayo
Prompt:
Why did I leave?
I should have stayed.
It would've cost me anyway.
Do you not remember me?

Rin's greatest regret was not bringing her sisters when she fled from her family. She knew that it would've been near impossible seeing that she barely made it either, but she can't help but wonder what if she had. Rin blames herself for Venice's dark attitude and that Cinder almost chose that path, too.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Username: Sylvexi
Link to guild: The Wisteria Forest
Character used in prompt: Fuji
Prompt:
Fuji's one biggest fear is, understandably, losing anyone close to her, namely her brother, Syd. Ever since the loss of her parents, Fuji has been terrified at the mere thought of ever losing her remaining family member as well.

Character used in prompt: Ao
Prompt:
Ao is pretty chill and friendly, but she fears that she'll wake up one day and no one will see her, and all of her possessions and everything about her erased from the world, like she never existed. This is probably only because she had a dream about it happening once, though.

Character used in prompt: Tori
Prompt:
This probably sounds silly, but Tori is afraid of falling. Sure, he would love to fly one day, but he's also just really scared of falling at the same time. This would translate into a fear of heights, so... looks like Tori needs to continue practicing.

Character used in prompt: Hoshi
Prompt:
Hoshi used to be scared of snakes when he was really young, but obviously that fear has been eliminated. Now he's just scared of rocs and other giant bird creatures, but haha, those aren't real, right?

Character used in prompt: Kawauso
Prompt:
Kawauso just hopes that nothing involving his past will appear, as he grew out of it long ago. He's too old for that now. It's not really a fear, but he would really dislike it if that happened. Especially if they took his collection of seashells. Now that is a fear of his.
Last edited by Sylvexi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:31 am

Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to guild: Karma
Character used in prompt: Salem
Prompt: What is something that your cat looks back on as their biggest regret?
    It's quite obvious what Salem regrets. He's tortured himself over it since the moment it happened. A death that could be avoided, if only he noticed the signs, acted faster, worked harder, cared more. His whole life since has been a big 'what if', where he wondered at all the possible outcomes if he did just one thing differently. Just one thing.

But he didn't. He had gone about doing whatever idiotic thing he tended to do, laughing and bright as he missed the shadows right near him.
    If only.
----------------------

Character used in prompt: Natasha
    "Waiting so long." Would be her immediate answer. She had been so content -- no, that was the wrong word. Afraid, perhaps, afraid of change, happy to just overlook the problems she faced because she didn't want to deal with it, or put in the effort to make things better.
    "I'm waiting for an opportunity." But what did that mean? Opportunities came and went, and every time she would say "it's not right." No scenario is ever right when you wish to leave a guild.
----------------------

Character used in prompt: Arvid
    Its...a strange question for him. He has too many regrets to count, although he never seems to learn from them. Perhaps that was his greatest grief, that he made the same mistakes over and over, and cried over the same issues over and over. He didn't learn or try to improve himself; he always just blamed others for the outcomes that resulted because of his own actions. He wished he could go back in time and tell himself to change, because he wouldn't be here right now, grieving over nothing and everything.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily.Sweet » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:46 am

Username:Lily.Sweet
Guild of Veritas
Sarenrae

What is something your cat looks back on as their biggest regret?

The guilt of his past sometimes became all too crushing to bare for Sarenrae. Of course, as per the promise he had made, he couldn’t lie to anyone and say he was fine. But what the cat COULD do was run, and hide. Hide away from his present, and from his past, and wait for the future to settle in for him where perhaps he would feel better.

The memory of how his earlier interactions had gone with the wider community were regrettable, admittedly. Being so treacherous that he couldn’t even rely on a single cat had taken it’s toll. This had changed. He had a family now, a guild. He had to remind himself sometimes, to shake those negative feelings off.

Guild of Veritas
Faun

Faun’s tail flicked as you approached him in his sunlit haven.
“What is it? I’m busy doing sweet nothing, you know.
My regrets? It’s simple”
His fur flutters in the wind
“Not admitting my truth to myself sooner. I should’ve known there’s nothing healthy about overworking myself to be someone that I just... wasn’t. Today I can stand tall, and even if I’m the worst in the foraging mission, they certainly can’t say that I’m not enthusiastic!”

Guild of Veritas
Pharasma

Pharasma was quiet. She often was these days, hoping that her love would come to whisper to her again from beyond. Since hearing from Sunfade, she’d grown. Come to be the loveable cat she once was, if a touch more subdued. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t house regrets.

Pharasma regrets letting her love down for so long. She regularly beats herself up for falling into such a deep depression, to the point where Sunfade has to apparate before her to pull her out of it. Of course, her ghostly love would disagree that it’s her fault, but good luck convincing Pharasma that it isn’t entirely her fault.

Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:59 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Link to guild: Firelight Guild
Character used in prompt: Lillyx
Prompt:

That battle.

That horrible, wretched battle.

Every scar is a reminder. Every place where her skin stays pink, where fur will not grow. Each time she sees her face in a reflection, every time the call to arms echoes across Catalena. And she is left, watching, as her Guild ready themselves for battle. When they take up their weapons, their magic, and race off to defend their city. All she can do is give them the herbs she finds, and watch them run away. Away from the Guild, and into danger and excitement. Where she longed to be.

She feels it like an ache in her bones, the desire to once more face the thrill of the battle, to feel the adrenaline coursing through her veins, making her heart beat faster with anticipation and her very bones tingle. But no; now, she was the one who stayed behind. The one who had to wait for them to return. The one who could only forage, the one desperate to help her Guild, but no where near satisfied with the way she can now.

Sometimes she wonders if things could have been different.
If she'd dodged the attack, if she'd been faster, if she'd tried a different move, if she hadn't of gone to that battle at all...would things be different? Would she still be a fighter?

What if, what if, what if.

But she knew she couldn't change things. She had defended her city, her Guild, but ultimately, she had chosen to pay this price. She may regret what that battle had done to her, but deep down, she could never regret trying to protect the ones she loved.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me