eovian curl explorations - open.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

eovian curl explorations - open.

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:26 pm

main topicarchive ♦ fanclub ♦ artist bulletin ♦ breeding threadartist search ♦ discord?
world building [ optional ]explorations [ optional ]

★ while eovian curls are not an interactive based species, it is encouraged to develop,
build, and explore possibilities with your cats. a explore thread will be available for you to
gain opportunities through developing your cats and being rewarded for doing so. ★

the smell of pine and oak surrounds the forest, the tall trees providing well-needed shade during the summer months.
      the forest clowder is made up of lithe and strong-willed cats. the forest is their home and they roam it freely without
      restraint. their main prey consists of small animals and birds, from rodents to fish. the forest is also home to many
      dangers, from bears and coyotes to poisonous snakes and other larger predators. can your eovian curls handle this
      environment and join the forest clowder?

the frigid nights and hot days with little water in sight, well that would be the desert for you. cacti and long grass
      spread out through the hot sand. only the smartest of curls can make their homes here. these cats know the local
      water sources and the dangers that lurk in the night. preying on lizards and rabbits during the night and resting in
      the hot day. these eovian curls are more nocturnal from what studies have told. they are very elusive to the human
      eye and rather hard to keep up with. just be sure your eovian curls don't forget where the water sources are, else
      they may end up dying. can your eovian curls handle this environment and join the desert clowder?

the sounds of running water tend to lull these cats into blissfull sleep. living in the caves surrounding the area they
      tend to be the more water-loving type of curls seen today. these cats are very vocal and playful, mischevious too.
      they tend to bite off a little more than they can chew sometimes. with their primary diet being that of fish, their
      coats are sleek and shiny, more so than the other curls. with that said, having kits in this area is far from same,
      accidents are not unknown of young kits drowning in the water fall from playing on the rocks. is it safe enough for
      your eovian curls to navigate and survive, join the waterfall clowder.

the frigid cold and snow. somethings these cats are used to on a daily basis. they know not the warmth of the sun
      outside of a month or two of summer. they have dug themselves burrows underground and sleep together for warmth.
      kits are not allowed out alone least they accidentally get lost and freeze to death. a lone curl is an oddity and often
      times they do not survive without finding the clowder. these cats survive with the help of one another and are quite
      tightknit and family-oriented. can you earn the hearts of the tundra clowder?

welcome to the grassland, where the bugs are pesky and the grass is constantly tickling your nose. to top it off, half
      the time the grass is almost as tall as the curls themselves. have fun jumping around and finding the others in games
      of hide and seek. these curls are well known for stalking and being silent on their paws. they excel in speed games
      and tend to try and chase just about everything. is the grassland clowder right for you?

ah. domestication, the easy life per se. your food is given to you, not a worry in the world. a soft spot to sleep and
      pure boredom at times. what antics can these cats get into to annoy the humans that own them? is it as simple as
      just knocking over a vase or two, or are they the perfect pet for once, lounging around and loving on everyone inside?
      do you go and visit that tom cat that's been at your window, the strays you give food every now and then, what's it like?
      what happens should they get out and roam the neighboorhood? is the household clowder your paradise?
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Should you wish to be interactive and creative in the eovian curl world, you've come to the right place.
      here, you are given artistic freedom in literature and artwork regarding your curls explorations of their lands.
      each exploration you go on, the further you develop your cats. prompts can be used but honestly, this is just
      a place to write, draw, and have fun. it isn't mandatory to participate but it does help build your cats and who
      knows, more breeding slots or ownership slots could be in your future. Prompts you create yourself count too
      and can be added to this list!

Please note that artwork submitted needs to be at least lined and colored. word minimum is 300 words.

Completion of 50 prompts results in a rare custom. Completion of 75 an extra breeding slot for one cat.

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Eovian Curl Thread:[/b]
      [b]Exploring:[/b] [ which clowder ]
      [b]Prompt:[/b]
      [b]# of prompts completed:[/b]
      [b]Writing/Art:[/b]

→ first light [ depict your eovian curl's first look at life ]
      → 1. leaving the dens [ depict your curl's first outing with the clowder/new household ]
      → 2. first hunt [ in the case of house, could be chasing mice ]
      → 3. first injury
      → 4. first experience with death
      → 5. first game played
      → 6. loss of a parent
      → 7. first time seeing your reflection
      → 8. first fight/brawl
      → 9. first love/heartbreak
      → 10. getting lost

→ 11. dealing with predators/intruder
      → 12. interaction with the television
      → 13. interaction with humans