A cozy log cabin... [Game #12 Closed!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #4 Open!]

Postby KokichiOma » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: KokichiOma
Link to sign-up post: xx
Prompt response:
Agaricus laughs a little, maybe too hard.
"Relationship advice..?" He swallows hard then looks back at Carter. "I.. Am the last person who should be giving advice like this." He paws at the ground absent mindedly and forces air through his nostrils. "..I imagine if he's honest with the other person, it'll go well. Just.. speak from the heart." His face seems to heat up red with embarrassment. "B-but again, I've never.. It's not my sort of.. Thing."
"You seem to know more of what you're talkin' about then yer lettin' on to, lad." Carter leans forward. "You know you n' Caro are a lot alike. Cold and moody." He snickers to himself. "But hey, I'll pass on yer advice either way."
"M-moody..?" Agaricus squints a little but there was no lie in what Carter had said so he brushed it off. "My only love is for my gardening. ..You don't get hurt that way..." He mutters to himself more then answering the other kal. He notices Carter looking back at him with intrigue and flushes with embarrassment. "B-but um.. Anyway.. I-I wish your friend luck."
"Tha's mighty kind of you." The bubbly kal smiles and thinks to himself. "I wish 'em luck too, they're as cute as a button together."
"I-I'm.. sure they are." I'd rather be gardening right now, the darker kal thought. But he kept that comment to himself.

[232 words!]
Formerly formerly Matt Miller (changed on 28/07/18)
Formerly WR600 #021 753 034 (changed on 05/02/18)
KokichiOma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: CompleteChicken
Link to sign-up post: Here
Prompt response: Image
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:07 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: gengar.
Link to sign-up post: bwomp.
Prompt response:
Fawkes thought the question over a bit, before grinning. Their advice, of course, was coming from an odd place. It's not as if Fawkes was the type to hold a relationship, or really have interest in one. They were a bit of a chaotic soul, and more interested in being an absolute gremlin than being tied down by anyone else.

Fawkes folded their hands (or rather, hand and a rusty prosthetic) awkwardly into their lap, leaning back against a tree trunk. After what looked like a bit of thought, Fawkes spoke up. "Right, er, ya see, I'm not one fer relationships an' whatnot, yea? But 'spose I was, well, the best way ta impress yer lover is ta beat 'em in battle!"

Fawkes giggled, mock-punching the air with their one good paw. Carter looked.. skeptical. He supposed it was his decision to take advice from a washed up beach junkie, after all.

"Or, if it strikes yer fancy, ya could always make fun of 'em. Though I 'spose ya would have ta know 'em well for that... 'S garunteed ta work! Unless they're a sensitive little man... Say, kid, what do ya need this advice fer anyways? If ya know what's best fer ya, don't let yerself be tied down by some other loser, ya? 'S more fun just ta rely on your wit, don't worry about someone else, I'm sure that ya will find a way ta their heart, or whatever." Fawkes waved a hand, rolling their eyes. This kid was really desperate if they were asking Fawkes for help, they were hopeless.
[264]
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: RupturedRaptor
Link to sign-up post: link
Prompt response:
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:07 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: IlluminatiConfirmed
Link to sign-up post: Surfs up
Prompt response:

Jacques shook his head after taking in the information. He'd thought someone like Caro wouldn't have troubles with something like that.
And though a part of him really wished to help, under the warm sun of that beach all he did was remember a confession of his own, and remember the man he confessed to who had left years ago to never been seen again.

"Yeah, about that," Jacques bit his lip looking away, prying this out of Carter hadn't been a good idea at all, "any advice I could give could..."

He scratched his cheek, feeling like he shouldn't back out after being so stubborn to Carter about it.

"...Tell him to wait! But not too much! The guy could leave in a boat to England at any moment!" Jacques blurted out, "He's got to take flowers to him, as a bouquet, not as in wearing a flowercrown!"

Since Jacques felt like he messed up himself, he better tell Carter to tell Caro to never do what he did. That could help, right?

"Under any circumstances, he should not start by saying 'Gia-' I mean, 'Monty, I need to talk to you'," He shook his head as if disapproving after his slip up, "Do not let him say that, ever. Never. He's gonna chuckle and get all 'You always seem to need to talk to me' and you-he'll get so nervous and deny it and mess up so much--"

He kept rambling for a while, not really checking if Carter was understanding or following his words. His mind off was off to that fateful day on his hometown, back on beach with his old friend.

At some point, his voice cracked just a little and Jacques knew to stop. He turned around to leave, with no explanation after his long rant.

"I-I gotta go, but just one more thing," With his hand he reached out as if to grip a necklace, although he was wearing none. His hand just clutched the empty air near Jacques' neck, "...Tell Caro to not throw out anything Monty gave him if he leaves."

Saying no more, Jacques walked off in a rush.

[359 words]
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A cozy log cabin... [Game #4]

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:27 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: gurocora.
Link to sign-up post:[ clicky ]
Prompt response:

Astaroth blinked slowly, not sure how to respond to what the other kalon had asked for. He had never been one for romance, he had never even had a crush before. He had no experience with this sort of thing, but he knew that his parents did. He had asked them about romance a bunch, mostly just so he would be confident that he didn't have emotions like that for anyone. He tried to put something together on the spot, but it was a lot more difficult than you might imagine it to be. He coughed slightly before speaking, starting to wave his paws around to emphasize some points as he went on.

"Well...He's got to be dramatic! He needs to act as if Shakespeare himself came down from the skies and took control of his existence like a great eldritch god of free will. Flowers by the bundles, gems that sparkle like the sands themself, something that can be connected to him and only him! He needs to go to his windowside, bow on one knee, and yell his adoration in the most complex fashion so that almost nobody can understand the words." He paused, realizing that last part sounded a bit...unhelpful. "But the feeling is there! It can be sensed throughout him like a pain being seen in the eyes. If he cannot speak in the common language without pain, then he must speak in a language rarely understood, because the language that everyone understands is FEELINGS!"

He paused for a long while, nervously looking back at the other before getting up from his dramatic placement and starting to act like a normal kalon again. "Uhm...yeah, that's all I got. Sorry, it probably wasn't very helpful."
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:33 am

Hey my dudes, just adding something in here bc I realized some of you may not know the NPCs by names.
This is Monty and this is Caro!
Don't worry if you've already done your prompts differently/under the assumption they're different Kals (they'll still be counted), and sorry about the inconvenience!
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:50 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: monchy
Link to sign-up post: boop
Prompt response:

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Nikolina
Link to sign-up post: here!
Prompt response: ;u;
Last edited by 2246 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:18 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: vanilla bean.
Link to sign-up post: <3
Prompt response: 262 words
    "That grump has a crush on the nerd!?" She exclaimed excitedly, using both 'grump' and 'nerd' in the most affectionate ways possible, as both were quite friendly towards her, and she had taken a liking to both of their quirks.

"Listen, most folks aren't keen on believing in any sort of powers or magic, but to that I say, what's the harm in trying! If we could find a little trinket to hand off to Caro and tell him it's a good luck charm- that could totally boost his confidence! Sometimes, simple spells are the best~" she hummed, musing what would be best. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a smooth pink stone, slightly translucent and seemingly heavy for its size. "This is a rose quartz. If anything, perhaps It'll have a placebo effect on our friend."

"I'm not so sure he'd buy into that, but heck, what do I know?" Carter shrugged, letting Veloria drop the stone into his outstretched palm. "I'll hand it off to him when I talk to him later today."

"Thank you, and please, let me know how it goes!." She smiled kindly before shaking her head. "Oh, and tell Caro just to be himself. Monty is a sweet guy, and he might get a bit flustered, but he's certainly genuine. Best of luck to the messanger, and of course, to Caro!" She waved as she got up, hoping she'd be able to keep a straight face if she happened to bump into either of them later.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me