Tiny Tails Customs

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby Chellerd » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Username: Chellerd
Artist: ShadyBro
Gender: Female
Eye color: Golden Amber with red
Coat Color: Black with Brown Golden patches
Skin Color: Pink/cream-ish with dark patches
Markings: Zebra Markings | Brown Golden Zebra
Other: <3
Payment: 8 C$
Real life is keeping me busy, my apologies for the absence.


|| Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow ||


Image Image Image

User avatar
Chellerd
 
Posts: 3380
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:24 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:44 am

Chellerd wrote:Username: Chellerd
Artist: ShadyBro
Gender: Female
Eye color: Golden Amber with red
Coat Color: Black with Brown Golden patches
Skin Color: Pink/cream-ish with dark patches
Markings: Zebra Markings | Brown Golden Zebra
Other: <3
Payment: 8 C$


Accepted! Please send payment and I will accept the trade once it's completed <3
Image

Image
Vegan Activist | Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Crisis Text Line Volunteer | Paranormal Specialist For Aeonian

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Neravontiis✰ - ✰Art Shop✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
User avatar
ShadyBro
 
Posts: 10904
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby toy20243 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:26 am

Username: toy20243
Artist: ShadyBro
Gender: Female
Eye color: Pink/red
Coat Color: Orange brindle
Skin Color: pink <3
Markings: Brindle
Other: here's an example, also feel free to add anything you think would look cool with it *-* (also doesn't have to be brindle, could be stripes or whatever~)
Image
Payment: 10c$
Image
User avatar
toy20243
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:34 am

toy20243 wrote:Username: toy20243
Artist: ShadyBro
Gender: Female
Eye color: Pink/red
Coat Color: Orange brindle
Skin Color: pink <3
Markings: Brindle
Other: here's an example, also feel free to add anything you think would look cool with it *-* (also doesn't have to be brindle, could be stripes or whatever~)
Image
Payment: 10c$


Accepted! <3
Image

Image
Vegan Activist | Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Crisis Text Line Volunteer | Paranormal Specialist For Aeonian

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Neravontiis✰ - ✰Art Shop✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
User avatar
ShadyBro
 
Posts: 10904
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby Asteri.sm » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:02 am

Asteri.sm wrote:Username: asteri.sm
Artist: EDIT* Anyone whos open!!
Gender: male
Eye color: black with a tiny blue ring on the outer edge of eye
Coat Color: Up to you~
Skin Color: Up to you~
Markings: Up to you~
Other: I like natural colours, and I'm planning on naming them Morty, so pick a "Morty" lookin design uwu
Payment: 8C$
ImageImage

Image
Image
User avatar
Asteri.sm
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:57 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:40 am

Username: ShadyBro
Artist: toy20243
Gender: Spayed Female
Eye Color: Walnut Brown
Coat Color: Agouti
Skin Color: Tan-Pink
Markings: Bareback W/ minimal back spots and a tiny white headspot
Other: Could I get a tiny primrose flower by her ear? You can pick the variety c:
Payment: 1 Rare + Tips
Here are her photos for reference. We had another home-hitting euthanasia today so I felt like another memoriam custom was in order </3
Image

Image
Vegan Activist | Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Crisis Text Line Volunteer | Paranormal Specialist For Aeonian

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Neravontiis✰ - ✰Art Shop✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
User avatar
ShadyBro
 
Posts: 10904
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby toy20243 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:58 am

ShadyBro wrote:Username: ShadyBro
Artist: toy20243
Gender: Spayed Female
Eye Color: Walnut Brown
Coat Color: Agouti
Skin Color: Tan-Pink
Markings: Bareback W/ minimal back spots and a tiny white headspot
Other: Could I get a tiny primrose flower by her ear? You can pick the variety c:
Payment: 1 Rare + Tips
Here are her photos for reference. We had another home-hitting euthanasia today so I felt like another memoriam custom was in order </3

Accepted, and im sorry to hear, I wish these sweet babies could just live forever ;-; it alwase hits the hardest
Image
User avatar
toy20243
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 am

Asteri.sm wrote:Username: asteri.sm
Artist: EDIT* Anyone whos open!!
Gender: male
Eye color: black with a tiny blue ring on the outer edge of eye
Coat Color: Up to you~
Skin Color: Up to you~
Markings: Up to you~
Other: I like natural colours, and I'm planning on naming them Morty, so pick a "Morty" lookin design uwu
Payment: 8C$


Claiming~
Image

Image
Vegan Activist | Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Crisis Text Line Volunteer | Paranormal Specialist For Aeonian

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Neravontiis✰ - ✰Art Shop✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
User avatar
ShadyBro
 
Posts: 10904
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:54 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Artist: Anyone who will do it! :>
Gender: Male
Eye color: Blue
Coat Color: white, grey and black
Skin Color: very pale pink
Markings: pretty open, but something with a sketchy/raccoon/Oreo feel? Something epic!
Other: He's going to be partnered with Koi so something with a similar feel that would make adorable babies would be awesome!!
Payment: 1 rare/C$8
Image

*•.¸♡ 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕖ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ♡¸.•*

Hey, I'm Griffin Torrens!
I like reading, drawing, anime,
Warriors, Sherlock, The Maze Runner,
and currently;

ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖
If you ever need anyone to talk to,
send a PM, I love making friends!
^w^

User avatar
Griffin Torrens
 
Posts: 4059
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:09 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Tails Customs

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:56 am

Griffin Torrens wrote:Username: Griffin Torrens
Artist: Anyone who will do it! :>
Gender: Male
Eye color: Blue
Coat Color: white, grey and black
Skin Color: very pale pink
Markings: pretty open, but something with a sketchy/raccoon/Oreo feel? Something epic!
Other: He's going to be partnered with Koi so something with a similar feel that would make adorable babies would be awesome!!
Payment: 1 rare/C$8


Heckin claim!! I am so excited to make Koi a lil matching partner for you ahh <333
Image

Image
Vegan Activist | Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
Crisis Text Line Volunteer | Paranormal Specialist For Aeonian

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Neravontiis✰ - ✰Art Shop✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
User avatar
ShadyBro
 
Posts: 10904
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests