Yarn Dogs - Activities

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Yarn Dogs - Activities

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:06 pm

banner by loki!

main adopts | nursery | bank | archives | order station | craft store | specialties | archive update thread| item/currency trading thread | activities | badge and prize pick-up | personal archives | discord | artist search

► Activity Navigation ◄
crafting | treasure hunting | lost city | intermediate badge

Welcome to the Yarn Dog Activity Center!

The Yarn Dog activity center offers many activities and things to do to get new badges as well as earn prizes! These prizes are randomly rolled, with a higher chance for lower rarity items! The prizes can be anything from Breeding Certificates to Customs! To complete an activity, you will be required to either turn in art or writing. All activity forms must be posted on this thread!

Rules

▸ Writing
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Must be 200+ words. Writing with no effort will not be counted.

▸ Art
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Art must be lined and colored with simple or complex backgrounds.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Art can be commissioned! Please remember to credit the original artist.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ You may not use bases, whether p2u or f2u, for any art.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Do not copy, trace, or heavily reference off of someone's else's art, whether on chicken smoothie or somewhere else.

▸ Rolling prizes
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ All prizes (for non-badge related activities) are randomized. Higher rarity items, such as customs, have a much lower chance of being rolled.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Please expect prizes to be rolled within 3 days. PM a moderator or admin if your prize has not yet been rolled.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ Do not complain if you did not get a prize you liked/wanted. As I stated earlier, prizes are randomized, so the roller has no part in the end result.

▸ Badge activities
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ These activities are only for getting badges. Do not post a badge activity form unless you want to complete activities to raise your badge level!
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ These activities do not have prizes. In the end, after collecting each badge, you receive a rare, unique prize.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ You may only complete 3 badge activities per day.
    ㅤㅤㅤ▸ If you finished all activities and everything else necessary to get the next badge, you must claim your badge in the badge and prize claim before you can post another badge activity form.

What to do

▸ Correctly fill out an activity form.
    ▸ Post it to this thread! Do not PM me forms.
    ▸ Wait for your prizes to be rolled. This may take up to 3 days.
    ▸ No need to claim these prizes in the badge and prize thread! The bank is updated as soon as the message with the item roll is sent out.

For Badge Activities -

▸ Correctly fill out an activity form.
    ▸ Post it to this thread! Do not PM me forms.
    ▸ This activity has been finished. Feel free to work on more if you still have space (i.e. you did not use all 3 of your activity slots for this day.)
    ▸ Claim your badge once everything, including these activities have been finished.
Last edited by sparrow,, on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yarn Dogs - Crafting

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Crafting

Seems like your Yarn Dog has settled down to work on a project! You won't be able to stop them until they are finished, so prepare to settle down! I wonder what the finished product will look like?

Possible Rewards

Any item from the craft store

Cooldown

24 hours

Cost

Free

Prompt

Draw or write about your Yarn Dog crafting something!! It can be anything and does not need to be related to the Yarn Dog's specialty! 200+ words or 1 art piece! If you do not own a Yarn Dog, you may use our mascot, Cinna!

Code: Select all
[u]Crafting[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog used:
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yarn Dogs - Treasure Hunting

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Treasure Hunting

Oh, look at that! Your Yarn Dog is digging outside! I wonder what they will find?

Possible Rewards

Any item from the craft store - common [80/100% chance]

A standard-common semi-custom - rare [15/100% chance]

Nothing at all - very rare [5/100% chance]

Cooldown

24 hours

Cost

Free

Prompt

Draw or write about your Yarn Dog finding something under the ground!! Is it a treasure chest? A time-capsule? Antique items? 300+ words or 1 art piece! If you do not own a yarn dog, you may use our mascot, Cinna!

[u]Treasure Hunting[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog used:
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yarn Dogs - Lost City

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Lost City

This must be a dream... look at that over there! It looks a little like some sort of kingdom! Let's go explore!

Possible Rewards

Common semi-custom - uncommon [65/100% chance]
Nothing at all - rare [20/100% chance]
Common custom - very rare [15/100% chance]

Cooldown

48 hours

Cost

20 yarnballs

Prompt

What is the city your Yarn Dog find like? What are the people there like? Are they even any known creature? Perhaps they have a certain ritual or tradition that is special? Any laws? What is the city like? 400+ words or 1 art piece (must show the city, some of the cities occupants, as well as the yarn dog) If you do not own a yarn dog, you may use our mascot, Cinna!

[u]Lost City[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
how many yarnballs you have:
yarnballs after payment:
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yarn Dogs - Intermediate Badge

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Intermediate Badge

Complete 2 of the following activities/quests to finish a part of your journey to the intermediate badge! Please only post forms for your specialty! Feel free to use Cinna, our mascot, if you do not own any yarn dogs! Do not complete more than 2 unless you have a Specialty Add-On Ticket.

Sewing

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog sewing!! what are they sewing? are they any good right now or do they need more practice?

[u]Sewing I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Knitting

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog knitting! what is the finished product going to be?

[u]Knitting I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Drawing

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog drawing something! do they draw traditional or digital? what brush/pen/etc. do they use when drawing?

[u]Drawing I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Jewelry Making

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog creating a piece or multiple pieces of jewelry! do they like making necklaces, bracelets, ring, etc.? do they sell their finished products? what do they usually use when making jewelry?

[u]Jewelry Making I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Clothing Designing

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog creating an article of clothing! are they making a shirt? a dress? what material are they using? where are they making it?

[u]Clothing Designing I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Ceramics

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog creating a ceramic piece! what are they making? are they currently shaping it or painting it?

[u]Ceramics I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Baking

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog baking something! what are they baking? is it for themselves or is there someone there with them?

[u]Baking I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:

Scrapbooking

200+ words or an art piece depicting your yarn dog creating a scrapbook! what are the images they are using? who is it about? is it for anyone?

[u]Scrapbooking I-badge[/u]
username:
writing or art piece:
yarn dog using:
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups