Yarn Dogs | Archive Update Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Yarn Dogs | Archive Update Thread

Postby eddie kaspbrak, » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm

banner by loki!

main adopts | nursery | bank | archives | order station | craft store | specialties | archive update thread| item/currency trading thread | activities | badge and prize pick-up | personal archives | discord | artist search

Need to update the archives?
POST HERE!

▸ please make sure all links work.
▸ if linking proof of ownership, link to the original post, not a TH or stash. you can also link to your storage if the storage has a link to the original post.
▸ if taking screenshots, make sure they include the other user's username, as well as some sort of time stamp.
▸ do not pm me any of these forms, nor double-post. we will get the archives updated within a week.
remember, one form per yarn dog. please duplicate forms for accordingly. use the same post.

----

forms for archive updates

username change
if you own any yarn dogs, items, or currency, please fill out the following form so we can update your username in the archives. this form is obviously not needed if you don't own anything yd related.

Code: Select all
[u]username change ▸[/u]
old username:
new username:

ownership change
if you have were gifted, sold, or traded a yarn dog, please post this form so we can officially list you as the owner. the user receiving the yarn dog must be the one posting this form.

[u]ownership change ▸[/u]
link to yarn dog:
name:
gender: if this yarn dog was already bred, you cannot change the gender it is, as it was already bred as a certain gender.
specialty:
storage link: this is the new user's storage
old owner and link:
new owner and link:

proof:

trading
these trades are 2 way only. post a 3 way trade form if you are participating in a 3 way trade. these forms are posted by the user trading the yarn dog. if you are trading a yarn dog, the new owner must must an ownership change post. please go to the item/currency trade thread if trading or gifting item/currency.

[u]trade[/u]
username:
link to yarn dog: the original post
previous breeding: link to all nbs. link to ticket if it has not been completed yet.
nb and/or growth: put n/a if not applicable

other username and link:
link to yarn dog: the original post
previous breeding: link to all nbs. link to ticket if it has not been completed yet.
nb and/or growth: put n/a if not applicable. also say which pup it is (i.e. top left, bottom right, etc.) if it is from a nb.

proof:

3 way trade
this form is is you are trading 3 way (so, 3 users)

copy the other username and link bit to create a 3 user trade
copy this form to the bottom with a couple spaces to show that this is a 3 way!

[u]3 way trade[/u]
username #1: link
username #2: link
username #3: link

user 1 is receiving yarn dog: link to yarn dog(s) as well as all information (you can find it in the main post)
user 2 is receiving yarn dog: link to yarn dog(s) as well as all information (you can find it in the main post)
user 3 is receiving yarn dog: link to yarn dog(s) as well as all information (you can find it in the main post)

gifting
if you wish to gift a yarn dog, please remember to pm the user (unless you already have) that you are gifting them, as they most likely won't see this post.

[u]gifting[/u]
username and link:
yarn dog gifting: oekaki page
nb and/or growth: please link. if a nb, please specify which pup it is (i.e top right, bottom left, etc.)
name:
gender: gender used in first breeding (put n/a if never bred)
previous breedings: link to all nbs. link to ticket if it has not been completed yet.

user gifting to: link

---

to answer any question,

did you miss my form?

chances are, I did! if you see posts after your own have been updated in the archives, I probably missed your form! no worries though, just shoot me a pm and i'll update it immediately! if there was a problem in your form, I would PM you!

have any questions at all? pm me and i'll reply as quickly and efficiently as possible. I might also add the question to this section here [/size]
eddie kaspbrak,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me