▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴs - Leveling Up ☁

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴs - Leveling Up ☁

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:01 pm

"I'm leveling up!

username;; ~Butterfly Bones~
Link to your troop;;Panic Room
Current Level;; 1
Level moving to;; 2
Proof of completed tasks;;

Crest Meaning::

The panic room crest is a symbol of fears and phobias, the feeling of always being watched in the darkness weather its night or day the shadows always feel more terrifying and mysterious. Our fears always loom in the darkness weather we want them to or not and fears always hold themselves over our heads.

Troop Grounds Tour::

Phobia had successfully requited a Puffkin to the nightmare clan and to serve the Panic room Troop, this pleased her because after many attempts to recruit members one would finally be joining. as Pandora arrived phobia greeted them" welcome Pandora, I hope that you will do all you can in aiding in our endeavor to bring nightmarish dreams of fears to the world, come with me" she said as Pandora fallowed behind there eyes glancing around looking as they passed homes and tents, the tents where merchant stalls and craft stations where only the most horrifying nightmares where being crafted. " Here is our nightmare station, over there is the supplies station and if you fallow me this way we have the housing district. your house is over there, feel free to furnish it however you like. and take a look around get a feel for the area before you began working, now Get to it!" with that phobia went back to her tent to watch over the area. while pandora made herself a cup of tea and got to work

Phobia interacting with Pandora::

phobia desided to check on Pandora it had been days since they joined. phobia approched them and desided right thee on the spot they would go Survay the area and gather suplies together. normaly phobia would do it on her own but more heads are always better than one. so she took them out to go gather wild plants together " heres a book on plants in our area we need everythign on this list so wee are prepared, we will start with this then gather food." after that phobia and Pandora spent a few ours gathering plants then moved on to gathering food Pandora wasnt to fond of doing all this but it was nessasary. after finishing they headed back to camp and stored all there gatherings, phobia was pleased and gave Pandora a hardy pat on the back. this caused pandora to glare slightly with disaproval.

Describe camp taritory:

As you enter the outskirts of Panic room Territory you see a flag with the Emblem upon it, there a boarder of fence and spikes. a puffin stands guard pacing back and forth to alert the troop to intruders, as you get past the guard you walk across a pathway leading in 4 different directions and a sign that points al ways, the top one points behind the post it reads ?Phobia's Tent" to the right a post that reads "storage" to the left a sign that reads "housing district" and one sign on the front that reads " Workshops". around you are many tents they are all dark purple in color with tables and supplies all laid out each one a different Project :: tools,bags, baskets food preparation, sewing workshop/repairs. so on so forth each tent with its own purpose. the layout was well thought out and put together. you wouldn't suspect anything less from their leader who is known for being well prepared.
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸☁ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴs - Leveling Up ☁

Postby fruitbat » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 am

"I'm leveling up!