FFF Activities Archive -OPEN-

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

FFF Activities Archive -OPEN-

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Submit activities HERE
When your activity has been graded,
your mod will PM you with a link to
your grade.
Welcome to the Activities page for
the Federation of Feline Fancy! To
get started, read through the thread!
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting/Fishing

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm

Hunting/Fishing is an activity you can complete after you have obtained a cat, or using someone else's cat with their permission. You choose one of the weekly prompts to write or draw to and go from there! However you choose to interpret it is fine. Make sure you include a link to your items log so mods can post what you got! Your items log should either be a thread or a google doc where mods can post.

For a full list of loot, click here.

For the week of 05/15/2019 to 05/22/2019, the current prompts are:
          You and your cat(s) are going after (insert prey here) when you find an injured mother animal and her baby/babies. What do you decide to do?

Draw/write about going group hunting with your cat(s). How do they interact as a clowder?

Draw/write about your cat's first successful hunt.

Available Prey Currently:
        Mouse, Rat, Small Bird, Rabbit, Hare, Deer (more to come shortly)
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exploring

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Exploring is an activity you can complete after you have obtained a cat, or using someone else's cat with their permission. You choose one of the weekly prompts to write or draw to and go from there! However you choose to interpret it is fine. Make sure you include a link to your items log so mods can post what you got! Your items log should either be a thread or a google doc where mods can post.

For a full list of loot, click here.

While exploring an area of your choosing, you and your cat(s) find an abandoned building. What do you do? Do you explore it or leave it alone?

Draw/write about exploring a hidden passage.

Draw/write about your cat(s) doing something silly while exploring.
        Available Areas
        Mountain, Beach, River, Forest, Desert
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scavenging

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Scavenging is an activity you can complete after you have obtained a cat, or using someone else's cat with their permission. You choose one of the weekly prompts to write or draw to and go from there! However you choose to interpret it is fine. Make sure you include a link to your items log so mods can post what you got! Your items log should either be a thread or a google doc where mods can post.

Unlike the other activities, Scavenging simply has the possibility of bringing back a few things: Dollars, Abandoned Cubs, and Scavenging Tokens. Scavenging Tokens are a special type of currency used to purchase special items! Dollars are the most common items brought back, with Tokens coming in second and Cubs at third. You can only bring back a maximum of three items at a time on Scavenging, even if you use the maximum amount of cats. You need to use at least two cats.

You're out for a walk with your cat(s) when one of them breaks loose and goes running! What are they chasing?

Draw/write about encountering a dangerous predator while scavenging.

Draw/write about searching for adventure, wherever that may lead you.
        You may choose any setting you can think of for scavenging!
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digging

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Digging is an activity you can complete after you have obtained a cat, or using someone else's cat with their permission. You choose one of the weekly prompts to write or draw to and go from there! However you choose to interpret it is fine. Make sure you include a link to your items log so mods can post what you got! Your items log should either be a thread or a google doc where mods can post.

Like Scavenging but unlike other activities, Digging requires a minimum of two cats to complete, maximum of five. Digging has a chance of bringing back rare gemstones. Gemstones can be crafted into wearable items for your cat, all of which have different uses. Gemstones can be used once before they need to be recharged, which costs Dollars, but the rewards are great! There are five tiers: very common, common, uncommon, rare, and very rare. You also have a chance to bring back nothing, so be careful! Cats also have a high chance of getting hurt if not protected or wearing protective gear.

A full list of stones and their effects is still being compiled!

Prompts are to come shortly!
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Taming

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Taming is not currently open! Taming will become available at a later date. When it does, you'll be able to earn Taming Experience! Until then, wait for news of its opening!
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Training

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Training is an activity you must complete in order to breed, compete in shows, and earn titles. All cats have levels of training which need to be passed before they can do certain things. Each level has a different set of prompts. To complete a level, all you need to do is write/draw for three of the prompts from each level (you don't have to do every prompt!). After a mod confirms your level completion, you will be able to move on to the next level.

THE LEVELS
          Level One - Basic Training
          _____At this level, your cat doesn't know much. Write/draw about your cat learning three of the following commands (each one counts as a completed prompt): sit, stay, lay down, get down, no jump, heel, walk on (for cats big enough to ride or pull carts), hike (for sledding cats)

Level Two - Basics Continued
          _____At this level, your cat knows a few things, but needs to learn more. Write/draw about your cat learning three of the following commands (each one counts as a completed prompt): up (to bring up onto a platform), come/come back/come here (recall), go get it (retrieval), whoa (to slow down cats who are riding/pulling carts/sledding), no bite/no teeth, speak, show me

[wip, more levels coming!]
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Events

Postby mukuroikusabas » Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Random Events have a 30% chance of happening on any activity, and have a multitude of effects. Each one can either help or hurt you, so be careful! Eventually there will be a random events log, but for right now, there aren't any because there haven't been any activities submitted!
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Events

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sun May 19, 2019 2:21 pm

Special Events are currently not active, please check back later!

Last bumped by mukuroikusabas on Sun May 19, 2019 2:21 pm.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me