Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (End Date: 06.02.)

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Fri May 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Username:
      Lorne_Purnima

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
      Yes! It would be based on Lord Orlouge, the main villain from my favorite storyline from one my favorite video games! c: Only similar visually and loosely based off of the actual backstory/personality.
      Below is inspiration from the canon character and a short note about my take on the character.
      ♚ #D3D0B9 // ♚ #95AB99 // ♚ #82715A // ♚ #7B6F71 // ♚ #BF5025 // ♚ #1B7A51 // ♚ #7B8AB7 // ♚ #2C2D2A
      Orlouge wiki || Tour before final battle {Warning: Flashing lights} || Final Battle {Gameplay} || Moodboard || Playlist
      Once a powerful evil ruler he was finally defeated by a band of people who once loyally served him for many, many years; after floating for what seemed like an eternity in the void of an afterlife he was eventually reincarnated. As far as reincarnation goes he was incredibly fortunate ending up in a body close to his original from his past life, yet he was also unfortunate in this regard. He was quickly forced into hiding as he got older, people began to recognize him and memories of his past came flooding back causing his power to awaken and allow him to be tracked by the same ones who had originally defeated him. He now hides and waits within the shadows, waiting as he gains followers and his power grows, for the day he is able to return to his home and regain what he lost in his past life.

Who will be making the myo?
      The dream is Sixbane, high noon, or hiraeth + hound.
      However there is a good chance it would also go down to a design competition with C$ and high-value pets as the prize.

How do you usually develop your kalons?
      I tend to just come up with what kind of AU(s) they're gonna be in as well as little tidbits and (try to) jot them down first, kind of like with Atlas here, after that its kind of a jumble of coming with personality and lifestyle though I usually forget to write down what I come up with and just keep it in my head. On the chance that I do write it all out I tend to finish developing/fleshing out the character through RP. I do my best development by bouncing ideas off of someone (which is usually my fiance, we've been RPing together for years) so HCs into RP is where the whole process really comes together. c:

Tell me something about your favorite kalon:
      This is Sylph! My fiance helped me name her, she was designed by magpie! and grown by waffle02; Sylph was, with her brother, part of my first batch of kits bred between two of my own kalons. Shes special to me not only because of her beautiful design but also because she is the granddaughter of my first kalon, Fable. Sylph is a mischievous forest sprite who likes to tease travelers and get them lost in her forest which causes a lot of people to say that the forest is cursed. Her brother is constantly helping the people she gets lost find their way out, she sometimes feels bad about it but not enough to make her stop. She's in her 20s but has the maturity of a teenager, despite that, she will rarely cause those who have kids with them to get lost and has even helped keep small children who might wander in safe from the elements as well as animals and such. She loves when the local teens dare each other to enter the forest at night, she won't get them lost or anything but she has a lot of fun spooking them.

How many kalons do you own?
      I have 15 as of right now! c:

Do you have a legendary kalon already?
      I do not, just a couple rare babes. ^^

What is something you like about the community?
      The mods, the community wouldn't nearly be what it is without the awesome mods, they do an amazing job at being warm and welcoming to everyone just joining and work hard answering questions, approving the various things that need it, and just keeping everything running. I imagine things get pretty hectic behind the scenes when an event is going but everyone always does a great job at making it run smoothly, so thank you all for that. ♡

Anything else you'd like to add:
      This is very sweet of you! I wish everyone good luck in the giveaway! ♡
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Mon May 27, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Username:
      Grey_Hoodie

Somewhat? I have a character idea I would love to mess around with, but I don't really have an appearance for that character determined yet (except that they would be kind of scraggly). I'm particularly inspired by the first fifteen or so seconds from this song, the overall theme from this song and the really tense feeling I got from this song. I'd really like for the character to be some sort of fallen and forgotten god. Rather than immediately seeking to reclaim their place in heavens, they're on the run from something and can only manage to scramble together a couple new followers every few months (though they are quickly forgotten again). As I kind of want them to have interacted with or to continue on interacting with If, one of my kits, I think I'd want them to have once been some sort of fate-weaver. They'd probably have an extremely bitter personality to begin with until I come up with a couple characters to help start this kalon's character growth.

It will be me, most likely c:

My kalons are already partially developed before I even receive them as I want to know for sure that I can connect before I enter the comp for them. I start developing my kalons with little summaries describing their basic character (traits, important history, potential arcs, etc). From there, most of my development actually comes from any artwork I make of them as well as whatever new kalons I end up receiving (I really love having my kiddos interact with one another!). I don't typically have a plan whenever I choose to draw my kalons, so whatever I end up with usually becomes a part of my kalon’s story.

Whenever a piece of artwork is particularly inspiring, I end up expanding on the idea of the image in the form of short stories (although I do have a long-running one focused on my favorite kalons). The content I end up watching and reading also has a bit of an influence on my kalons and their character development as I really like implementing elements from my favorite movies/books into the world I’m trying to create for my kalons.

Thyriel is absolutely my favorite kalon! Part of that is definitely because I created him myself haha, but the majority of it is because I’m pretty sure he was the one to draw everything together. Up until I owned him, I didn’t really have a plan for my kalons and they just sort of.. existed. But with Thyriel came the backbone to an overarching story, where each of my kalons could a hold a place in time and begin to develop themselves within their own sections of the world while also contributing to the main plot.

It happened by chance and was just something I randomly added to Thyriel’s backstory to give it a bit of oomph, but it set off a domino effect that I’m super grateful for! ^^

I own nine kiddos

I do not, but I do have a 1-trait leg myo

In general, I like how kind the community is, even though I don’t really interact with anyone. If I ever get the courage to do so, I feel like the community would be really welcoming of me, which is super cool!

Within the community, I also really love the world-building people do. I’m kind of a sucker for that sort of thing as I love writing and still consider myself a novice when it comes to developing my own worlds. It’s super fun to see what different au’s people create and how they integrate their characters into those au’s.

Not really, as far as anything above goes.
      --This is such a nice thing to do and you are so incredibly sweet for giving others this chance! Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Tue May 14, 2019 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Fri May 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Username: elyx

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

Do you have a legendary kalon already? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)

mark!!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri May 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Username: Pesagus

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope!

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)

Wip

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 pm

x
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 pm

Username: OrangeSocks

I have some character/story concepts and some sketches. The one that I would want to bring to life would
be a mentor for my kalon Adaline! She already has some wonderful development with Kyar's kalon Imelda,
and I want to develop her later life. Adaline lives in a swamp (she is the guardian) and is pretty isolated. She
has ventured into a town, interacting a little, but one day she goes west, towards a forest that her swamp
blends into. There, Ada would meet a tired old kalon who maintains a dumb sense of humor despite his vast
knowledge of nature and isolation. Imelda is only three decades or so old, while this kalon is in his late 100s.
They are both guardians of their environments and are delighted to meet each other. They connect over silly
ways they have come to pass the time, troubles they have had to sort out, etc. Unlike Adaline, this kalon has
never left his forest. Adaline tries to get him to come out of the forest, but he is afraid. With time, she is able
to get him to town. It would be very emotional and worth a comic!

I would definitely be doing the lines, but I may need help with markings as they can trip me up at times.
However, I would try to the best of my abilities as I always want to stretch myself to improve.

I have a few ways I develop my kalons, but one of my favorites is based on this very long note on my phone.
I've been keeping this file in my notes app for 3-4 years now and it is just full of random ideas, observations, etc.
I write down dreams I have, interesting names I hear, things I think of when I am bored, things I see, jobs a
character could have etc. Sometimes I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep and my mind wanders to start forming stories.
Light on, phone grabbed, an idea written down.
Some are really weird or random when I look back at them, but I often find something I wrote down and am
flooded with ideas! Some things never get used, but I can often find gems that can form a character! This works
for kalons, art, and other characters.
Besides this, development can be based around another kalon that I want the kalon to have a relationship with
or something just pops into my head and seems to fit just right ^^

I don’t have a favorite as I love my kalons for various different reasons, but I’ll choose one to talk about ^^
How about Malinah! A lot of my
kalons are "normal" in the sense that they are living their lives and are not known by the world, modern or fantasy.
I don't have any celebrities or gods, I don't know why. I guess I just connect to create characters you could pass in
the street and not know the layers of complexities they have. However, Malinah is the first kalon to break this pattern.
I wanted to push myself to make a character who has some power, influence, etc. I started writing her story, and
I am having a blast! Malinah is/was the CEO of a groundbreaking tech company who changed the world of A.I. It has
been really interesting working with an incredibly smart character and thinking about how that would affect her
personality. The writing I have for her starts with a news announcement of her passing and the world's reaction.
To sum it up, Malinah's work was progressing the world at unthinkable speeds so a group called HQ contacted her
and gave her a choice: shut down her company or come to work for them. To protect her company and the good her
androids have been doing, she agrees to work with them. HQ is basically what people think the Illuminati is. They are
in contact with aliens and are far beyond the rest of the world, well, except for Malinah. LOng story short, they fake
her death, secretly bring her in, and she starts working. Her morals are challenged and over time she starts trying to
get HQ to help the world instead of being detached from it.
This is unlike any story I have written and working with characters with power and incredible brains and the psychological
and social implications of that has been fascinating.

I have 22

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope

I love seeing people's stories and development for their kalons! There are so many unique and creative ideas that
often make me think of new angles to look at/ways to better my own development. Attached to this, I really enjoy
seeing people in the discord helping one another out with development. Even down to asking for name suggestions
and seeing how people interpret the same kalon through different types of names. It warms my heart to see people
working together to craft a character. (I know that may sound cheesy, but it is true)

Not about anything above, though I do apologize if I talked too much in the description of Malinah's story,
I'm just really excited about it. Anyway, thank you for this chance! It is really kind of you to host this giveaway and
I know that you will make someone overjoyed, no matter who wins.
Last edited by OrangeSocks on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sat May 04, 2019 12:55 am

Username: ➷.River.➷

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I have a few ideas but no full design yet, but I'm pretty sure I know what I want it to look like <3 my main idea is a fluffy baby! I love fluffy Kals and the main inspiration is going to be my dog whom I love more than anything <3

I'm not very skilled in art, so I'd likely commission someone! It likely wouldn't turn out the best if I did it myself :lol:
I usually slowly develop them to do my best to enhance their character personality! Developing my loves is so fun at times, and I usually just write in a notebook of mine and later transfer it to an online document!

My favorite Kal is Caldera currently! He was my first Kalon, and I always find him super fun to develop! One time I was trying to think of a childhood story for him, and I ended up writing about him going trick or treating! It was super fun to do and I feel like it came out really good.

2!

No

The community always cheers me up, and always helps me out. When I first wanted to get into Kals, I didn't know really what to do, but some kind community members helped me out and I can't thank them enough. I really just love how helpful and kind everyone can be.

Thank you for doing this! It's so kind of you and I really appreciate this chance! Thank you <3
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sat May 04, 2019 1:06 am

Username: vogelbiene

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? yeah!! I always wanted a cloud/heaven deity, one who is dainty & light - just like the clouds on a soft summer's day. the palette would mainly be blues & whites with pastel yellows & oranges thrown in there as the shine & tongue/paws. for the legendary edit I'd have it be wings! I've always wanted a winged kal ♡ a halo & glow would be included too. long hair & fluff all around. just a soft kiddo.

Who will be making the myo? I would make it myself!

How do you usually develop your kalons? often I put them/categorise them into the au I want first so I know where their setting is. I like to flesh out their positive and negative traits & then their little quirks, likes & dislikes. often after I have either my own kals be friends/mates w them if I see fit or hc with others!! that's when their personalities are super fleshed out. I did have it all on my kal storage at one point but it's all written down in my notebooks and I can't be bothered typing it all yet ahah

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: ah, I have three fave kals atm but I think the one I pay the most attention to right now is my marxy boy. he's... he's something else. the best way I can really describe him is that he's a chaotic neutral and makes me laugh when hc with petrify. I guess I really fleshed him out when I created my space au with marx, casimir, cassini & amalthea. (it's grown since then though!) basically marx is a space mercenary, along with cas & cassini. cas & marx are kinda best friends (?) but are at each other's throats all the time. it's great. cassini doesnt really care either way - he likes to go on marx's midnight jolly jaunts to weird space back alleys and get into some eye-opening stuff or do something stupid. (marx is great at doing stupid stuff.) he is a heavy gambler though, and amalthea has tried her hardest to stop him from throwing his money away but marx listens to literally no one (except diego ofc, his boyfriend) and ends up broke and probably pretending to be homeless for cash. in a way, I like him because he's so stupid. like, he's the kinda guy who would get "cash moneys" tattooed on his inner bottom lip and show it off proudly. he is very money orientated ironically enough, and will do anything for money. almost.

How many kalons do you own? 32 or 33 I think?

Do you have a legendary kalon already? nope! I haven't ever.

What is something you like about the community? I really love how generous and welcoming everyone is. the community has led me to amazing people & good friends ♡ everyone is so creative too! they all put so much love into their kalons & it's amazing to see.

Anything else you'd like to add: thank you so much for this, it's incredibly sweet of you to give away something so valuable!! I also loved answering the questions - it was fun & so nice to gush abt marx!!
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Sat May 04, 2019 2:08 am

Username:

Yes, a pastel galaxy angel
x

i will be making it

headcanon's and comics

Amir acts very shy because he is a theatre kid and he wants an opportunity to educate people and pressuring shy people into situations they are unomfortable with, but the only way he can notice it is by acting shy.

nope

I love how supportive and amazing kalons is, this community is what brought me back to chickensmoothie because everybody is always boosting each other up and they are always positive, i feel like i can share my achievements and it makes me so proud and happy hearing what everybody in kalons is up to.

I used to have more kalons and be much more active but i gave away my old kalons a while ago, im getting back into the community now that my life is less stressful
Last edited by Sei It on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat May 04, 2019 2:18 am

Username: SpartanAmethyst

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I have a general idea, but nothing actually fleshed out yet physically. He will have gene splicing, that's a definite, but as for everything else I'm fairly open idea wise. I'd like to make it a design competition, to see what the community has as far as designs and inspiration. He does already have a character, personality, and backstory ready to go, though!

Who will be making the myo? Design competition, offering another high tier MYO as a prize.

How do you usually develop your kalons? I let the design speak to me, normally, but this guy already has a character and personality. He'll be an exception to the rule.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: When I first saw my dream Kal, I already knew who I wanted him to be. It was an instant feeling that his character came to me, and it hit me like a freight train. My idea hadn't been good enough to actually win him (it wasn't as unique as I would have liked it to been, but it fit him so well in my heart), but I still stare at him and adore him from afar.

How many kalons do you own? 11, plus one on the way.

Do you have a legendary kalon already? I do not, sadly.

What is something you like about the community? Everyone is really friendly and accommodating, regardless of how hectic things can get. All of the artists are super friendly as well, and each person has their own unique style that I stg just makes me swoon <3

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you for the opportunity quq I know whoever gets this chance is a lucky one.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R