Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (End Date: 06.02.)

Postby sillies » Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 am

Username: midna.

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Generally, yes. I have a character concept for an evil sorcerer who cast
    a spell on one of my kalons that stripped her of thousands of years of memories, as she is immortal. Her mate remembers witnessing everything and will do anything to get her memories back. More about the sorcerer is that his life force IS memories, and stealing thousands of years worth can practically make him immortal. At first, the sorcerer was known as the memory keeper, back when he was an apprentice and young. But then he went too far with his research and he stole his first memory on accident. His own mentor's only memory of his wife. He was cast out forever, and thus he turned to the side of evil. It didn't take him long to learn that memories could be used as a life force either.

Who will be making the myo? I will most likely be doing it myself! I want everything about him to be perfect.

How do you usually develop your kalons? A lot is through writing, some art and some development I keep in my head. I remember all of it too.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite kalon is Samuel. In a recent story I wrote, he was betrayed by his own brother. By friendship and morals he was torn, his heart shattered and it was just a really pure moment for him. One usually so quiet and soft spoken, unable to speak at all as he stared in disbelief. Friendship told him to stay by his brother's side, but his morals told him to leave and never look back. It was a test of character, a big moment for him.

How many kalons do you own? around 35

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yes

What is something you like about the community? the people you meet. so many people are really nice and finding mates and stuff for your kals is so fun, and you find friends for the long run, and it's really thrilling. one of the other things I enjoy is when I get the time to participate in comps! Recently I just finished an entry for a main adopt and wow was it fun writing and doing the art.

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you for the chance and good luck to everyone.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sat May 04, 2019 3:31 am

Username: Blumoonwolf

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? yes!

Who will be making the myo? I would make the design myself!

How do you usually develop your kalons? most of my development happens by bouncing ideas off a friend, and art in my sketchbooks/notebooks! when I'm in a developing mood I'm just throwin stuff down on a page to be picked through later. it's messy and unorganized and half the time I'm not even sure where I was going with one train of thought (this happens way too much- ever jot down a sentence that comes to mind and later you're like '???' that's what happens haha)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: I couldn't pick a favorite among my kids, but a favorite moment was probably when I realized I had won kio as an RU! i usually put a lot of heart into writing stories for competition, so a hm always makes my day but heck.. realizing that someone had read my story and liked it enough to devote time into the creation of a kal? that's special. (thank you high noon!!) and I was on a creation streak for a while after that just because I really loved the story I could now expand upon with them!

How many kalons do you own? Three lovely babies kalons <333
fir // my first kal, gifted to me by a friend. she's got one of those stubborn-but-always-kind personalities that really allows any kind of interaction with different personalities. I've got her in probably a dozen AUs because she can fit so well into different stories and scenarios
soro // the first kalon I won! I told a little story about them and a s'mores recipe for the kamp event. their defining personality trait is their certainty (not stubbornness!) that gets them through every day. unfortunately for them, they face a very new, very uncertain world where nothing they knew makes sense and its a rough confrontation for them.
kio // kio is my kal set in a fantasy type world. her story really begins when she returns to her childhood home for a family member's funeral, only to realize that ghosts which once upon a time only she could see, are now able to interact with all living mortals and as soon as they realize it.. the dead won't forgive old grudges easily.

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope!

What is something you like about the community? everyone is so polite and lovely within the community! while I'm still too anxious to approach people about relationships, everyone I've interacted with is just an absolute sweetheart! <3

Anything else you'd like to add: ay ayay this is super cool of you to do, thanks so much for the opportunity! and don't forget to stretch and take breaks!
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sat May 04, 2019 4:02 am

Username: Cutieduckpie

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (200/200)
I have no set character concept yet, but I will most probably include them into a Brendan and the secret of Kells (mainly, but with more lore and characters, places, entities within) / celtic universe.

Or into a fantasy, medieval universe, where there are two great rival kingdoms: the "northern kingdom", rough and rustic and divided between several clans, and the "southern kingdom", rich and civilized and divided among many noble. My myo would be Mab, the eldest sister of Mara, the fairy queen of this world. Mab, who was the Queen of the Fairies, had been dethroned by her sister and other fairies because she was bad and played a lot of bad tricks that ended up getting the mortals away from the Fairies. After having dethroned her, the other fairies sealed her powers and turned her into an wild creature. But one day, the spell was broken by a tear ...

Design-wise I have a few traits in mind; Gene-splicing (avian/boar/croc feet, snake) - Body length, wings (clawed dragon/bat type, maybe with scarce fur growing on the shoulder onto the top of the wing and back) - Horns/Antlers - Extra eyes (one split in the middle) - Halo.

Who will be making the myo?
I'm certainly not an artist, so I would gladly commission one !

How do you usually develop your kalons? (178/200)
As stated below, my only kalon belongs in a coffee shop sort of universe where I mostly rp. They're always a total sunshine that wants to bring a smile on people's faces. It's a way for me to take care of the people that I love; to cheer them up when they need, and have a fun time simply together through our characters. Other than, that to develop them I feel like in general I take a lot of inspiration from their design, but I also picture them in diverse periods in time, moving around in diverse landscapes, and also in what way they would speak. Or I just get inspired by legends and myths; They are an incredible source of inspiration for me, and there are such drama haha ! I mix and rearrange them in my own way ! In overall I would say I just need to picture the actions, the words, the places, etc, in my head for it to work, then when I plot and write everything become way more flowing and smooth.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (182/300)
My favorite can only be Cocoa, but she's very special to me anyway. I was super excited when Aey told me they would gift me this cutie and I feel so sorry that I wasn't able to exchange more with them about her nor giving them news as I got carried away by school and other life issues. Cocoa means the world to me because she belongs into my soft "coffee shop" AU, which is ... kind of my hideaway universe when I just want to relax and chill. It's also there to remind me that people, even online can show unselfish generosity, as many of my characters there are gifts. Cocoa is also special because of her design; uuh first of all Aey's designs are incredible ! More seriously her coat represent both winter and autumn which are my most favorite seasons of the year. Symbolically it represent both my sister and I birth months, but also changing times, changing landscapes. Something that fades away but come back each year. And I found it super poetic and totally matching her character.

How many kalons do you own?
I own one named Cocoa, she was gifted to me by Aey, that was delightful with me from what I can remember.

Do you have a legendary kalon already?
No.

What is something you like about the community? (100/100)
First of all I like the work and efforts put for events by the staff, I only rarely participate within the community but I truely enjoyed the last events I entered ! This community is full of adorable and talented people too. I think it's a great place to discuss and exchange about art (let it be writting, drawing, etc) and a huge creativity hub. I caught myself plenty of time enjoying to read the story of other users' kalons and to discover what they created around them. Shoutout to the users that offer their help whenever they can, you're the best <3

Anything else you'd like to add:
Yee ! I would like to thank you for this amazing opportunity ! Even if I do not win anything, you gave me a chance and it's all that matters. Good luck reading all these forms as well !
Last edited by Cutieduckpie on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sat May 04, 2019 4:47 am

Username:
      qpplepie

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
      ( an omen / bones / and a crown )
      "pretty pale hands stained with red"

I've got a vague concept for the kalon already. I think that I'll make them a royal gifted with divination at birth, the ability to see all but only works when guided/possessed by a god, so in other words a noble-born who is the host for a deity?? because of this, they are anointed as a power this blessing (gift of a god) eventually drives them crazy- I haven't really decided if its because of the things that they see or because they no longer know who they are (if they are themself or the god). The deity turns out to have bad intentions and their souls melt together, combining the two into an unholy and beautiful amalgamate. Their appearance is also altered and they think themselves a sinful monster.

I'm not good @ explaining myself lol u get what i mean :gun:

I will most likely be making the MYO myself. I don't really have the funds to commission anyone atm, and I'm pretty sure the people I do want to commission are already all filled up! If in the future they do end up having free slots however, I'd love to catch one by dog (hiraeth + hound) or tig!

How do you usually develop your kalons?
      I don't really have a specific order for developing my kalons. Usually, I start off by picking a name, something that suits the design mostly! And as for the development of the story and personality- personality often comes after picking a concept for them, which I find quite odd but it works for me! I normally make my kals have some sort of dramatic plot, because im just like that /shrug

Tell me something about your favorite kalon:
      I have two favourite kalons. Juniper and Rowena, both for entirely different reasons.

Rowena is because of her development. I really enjoyed coming up with a story for her, and her character is one of my favourites! She's a healer whose mortality is tethered to a tree, and draws power from that tree. She has a girlfriend and their relationship is the most wholesome one I have; solaris.'s Norvina. They mutually love and support each other. I really enjoy hcing with sol because some things are wild n others are sweet! (and also sol is an absolute sweetheart to talk to!)

Juniper's reason is a bit more tragic. She was gifted to me by a close friend about a year ago, just before she quit, and I now have no other way to contact her. Juni means a lot to me sentimentally because of that, and I doubt I will let her go for the right offer. There's a little more to say ofc, but I dont want to dump my dumb emotions here!!

I currently own 24 kalons, and I hope to continue growing my lil group!

Yes! I own two legendary bbies, Elena and Rowena!

What is something you like about the community?
      I want to write about our community honestly, but there's one big thing or two that I like! The people are very open and friendly, especially those in the discord. I've had the chance to make so many friends, whom I am all thankful for, and I've really matured from who I was when I first stumbled upon kalons. I owe that to the community.

Thank you for this opportunity ni! And good luck to everyone else entering!
Last edited by veridian on Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Sat May 04, 2019 4:57 am

Username: Marcy

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? Just one!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope ;v;

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)

wip for when im on my laptop

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
IndigoAylin
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat May 04, 2019 5:02 am

Username: Rosemoon

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? My sole design inspiration for it comes from this song. It's called First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes, and it's very inspirational for me. I don't... know how to describe it without showing tbh. I want them to give off a, "my love for you is strong and I am at peace" vibe. Like a sunflower child with delicate wings and soft eyes. Yellows and creams. Maybe a small hidden rainbow. Definitely hearts.

Who will be making the myo? I would love to commission someone, but I have $0.00, so I might not have a choice but make it myself, which is okay. It'll just be off-oekaki.

How do you usually develop your kalons? For MYOs, I usually start off with a song in mind or a basic concept story and base their designs and biography on that, for pre-mades I base their concepts around their design and the vibe they give off.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite Kal is my girl Harley, and she's my favorite basically because her whole concept and design is based around the rebellious, "I'm doing fine without you" phase I had after I broke up with my abusive ex. She was a vent design that I switched to revolve around the dark yet romantic lyrics of Everybody Talks by Neon Trees sung by Chase Holfelder. A monster of a girl with strong capabilities but with a playfully lovey side. Creepy yet sweet. She's my, "I don't care this is who I am" kalsonification.

How many kalons do you own? 6

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope!

What is something you like about the community? The artwork everyone does for each other and themselves, including artist entries and MYO designs, everyone is so talented!

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you for this chance!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurai. » Sat May 04, 2019 5:07 am

Username: Kurai.

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)
I would most likely be making it my self

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)
as of right now I have 25

Do you have a legendary kalon already? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)
nope I've never managed to get my hands on a legendary kalon

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)

wip
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat May 04, 2019 5:33 am

Username: 22tabby

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
I have a few! From specific songs like “Rocket Man”, to Supernatural themed, or even one based off of my dog.

I’d make it myself! I’ve recently discovered I love playing with the Kal lines.

How do you usually develop your kalons?
I typically use a lot of personal headcannoning, but I also like to buy art and do personal roleplays. To start them off though, I typically give them a starting quirk or defining trait. In the case of my kid Jordan, I started with the idea of “farm boy”. From there, I give them a personality, and then I give them a history that helps explain the personality. I’ll give them extra features then- likes and dislikes, occupation, or whatever else comes to mind.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Ouray. He was the first kalon that I designed (on paper- but IlluminatiConfirmed actually brought him to life). He’s based on the Native American wendigo, which I have always had an extreme interest for. Native American legends are such a fascination of mine.

Twelve! Five are all from a big family! <3

I have a single body shine girl that I got from Hellyboo.

What is something you like about the community?
Everyone here is super friendly and always really supportive of each other. It’s super welcoming and like, I try to be active in the Discord and honestly just so much love to everybody in there.

This is honestly just super sweet of you to do, so thank you a lot, and congrats to the winner!
Last edited by 22tabby on Wed May 08, 2019 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat May 04, 2019 6:15 am

Username: dolly

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? yes! i don't have stuff picked out like palette but i'd like to make a fishy merkal mate for dorothy. i can go into a detailed description on the story i have planned (if you're curious though, this tryout has the original idea) if i ever get a merkal, but really it just comes down to i think it's funny that she can fly and her mate can swim. an opposites attract thing.

Who will be making the myo? commission someone,, i usually can't connect to things i designed myself

How do you usually develop your kalons? with friends if that makes sense. through doing headcanons with them and sometimes writing out scenes or drawing them. a lot of their character concepts and stuff comes from random burst of inspiration i get at any given time, though.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: cora!! she was my first kal (and kalsona) and it's been a good like two years since i got her. she and her kids are basically the reasons i met some of my best friends so i have to love her for that. her character though, is so fun to work with. she's like a caricature with a really exaggerated loveable idiot personality and god it just always means i have a good time using her.

How many kalons do you own? holy lord like 86 or so

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yes! apollyon and his winged family aka the loves of my life and a scaley boi. in total, if i remember right, 8 legs.

What is something you like about the community? well first of all i adore the artistic talent, but besides that i've met some amazing people who do amazing things with their characters. it's so creative and interesting to see

Anything else you'd like to add: thanks for the chance!
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 am

Username: solaris.

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I do! I’ve wanted to make a nature goddess girlfriend for Norvina since I got her to fit in with her backstory!

Who will be making the myo? I actually am waiting for a response from cica about a design she made that I could hopefully use! If not I’ll probably commission her for a different one or commission someone else!

How do you usually develop your kalons? generally I just think up backstories and headcanon them!

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: well Norvina is my favorite kal as she has sugar glider gene splicing,
    And sugar gliders are one of my favorite animals! She also was my first leg kal and she was made by cicamicu, who has been one of my all time favorite artists since she joined the community! Norvina also has one of my favorite backstories too and is probably the most in depth?

How many kalons do you own? currently 12!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yes!

What is something you like about the community? the community has such a big variety of supportive and kind artists and I love seeing every bodies Kalon art and the stories the develop for them!! I’ve meet a ton of great people that I want to be friends with in this community more than any other!

Anything else you'd like to add: thank you so much for this possibility rnirai
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me