Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

Postby rnirai » Fri May 03, 2019 5:27 am

i'm giving away a single trait legendary myo. proof of ownership in the bank.

please fill out the form below to enter. some of the questions will and some will not influence your chances of winning, but please answer every question! (exception to this is the last question, you can leave the 'anything to add' part blank) unfinished forms disqualify you from the contest.

ends in one month, no extensions. please don't pretty up your form with banners, pixels, gifs and such. changing the color/size etc is okay.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?[/b] (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

[b]Who will be making the myo?[/b] (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)

[b]How do you usually develop your kalons?[/b] (max 200 words)

[b]Tell me something about your favorite kalon:[/b] (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

[b]How many kalons do you own?[/b] (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

[b]Do you have a legendary kalon already?[/b] (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

[b]What is something you like about the community?[/b] (max 100 words)

[b]Anything else you'd like to add:[/b]
Last edited by rnirai on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rnirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (End Date: 06.02.)

Postby fuiuki » Fri May 03, 2019 5:54 am

Username: fuiuki

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I have two ideas as it stands, possibly more. The first would be one of the contest entry I made for Katzuvo's myo contest (if I don't win, ofc, and edited to remove one of the two legendary traits). It's based on a character in Lord of The Rings, but I have a great idea for the design in one of my own AUs that I kinda fell in love with ;3; Otherwise, the only other idea I have as of yet would be an angel kal, but instead of wings it has a moving OR multiple halos based on some depictions of angels as described, rather than the classical idea of a human with wings. (In other words, I'm thinking 8 wheels full of "eyes" and something they're rotating around in the middle, as a halo either on the back, on the head or around the entire body.)

Who will be making the myo? I do enjoy making my own myos, and I am fairly confident I could make most legendary myo ideas I have, but if possible I'd love to commission tigressa or hiraeth and hound!

How do you usually develop your kalons? My favourite way is simply thinking about them, how they act and where they came from, and mostly their families. I also get a lot of development from just explaining my kals to someone else, not necessarily with input from whoever I'm talking to but just... explaining them. Sometimes, drawing is also a great way to both connect and develop my kals. I like taking inspiration from fantasy books and movies as well when thinking about them.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Lucas is the son of my very first kal Carmel, and her girlfriend Nikita whom I commissioned, and their designs aren't that compatible but sixbane did an amazing job on Lucas who turned out gorgeous and quite frankly amazing. Lucas is such a sweet and naive bean who's also a bit dumb, and he's just so easy to headcanon with. He's kind, open and engaged when talked to, but he keeps hanging out with unsavoury people who can't help but fall for his childish charm. Much of this is thanks to my friend .secretsociety. who's my main hc buddy for Lucas, and who helped me develop the red and black baby boy and make him one of my most developed kalons.

How many kalons do you own? 32 kalons!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? I do! I have two fantastic beans whom I love very much.

What is something you like about the community? The kal community has some fantastic artists, and some great people! And by great I mean friendly, helpful, creative and just all in all willing to engage in conversation or encourage artists in the community. The kal community has been the biggest contributor so far for my improving art skills, as all the encouragement and kindness and excitement I've received when posting art has really inspired and driven me!

Anything else you'd like to add: If I don't end up winning the myo (which there is a large chance of), I do dearly hope one of my good friends ends up with it! They all have such interesting ideas and styles of development or art, and I know they'd make something amazing of a leg myo. (And also, thank you for holding this, ni! You are such a kind and fun soul and I can't believe you'd give away a leg myo holy heck. You're a blessing upon this world <3)
Last edited by fuiuki on Fri May 03, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Fri May 03, 2019 6:22 am

Username: CompleteChicken

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Yes,
While joking with a friend about how my kalon Flint steals everything, we accidentally came up with an idea for a kalon called Distraught Paleontologist, who the friend said I could keep/make.
Distraught Paleontologist (Called so because the joke was Flint stole some of the bones he found from a museum) would be naturalish/prehistoric creature colors with Bone tail and back spines, and reverse munchkin.
He would also wear glasses!

I had an idea for his personality too! His main trait being he absolutely loves bones, and he’d cry tears of joy when he found a dinosaur skeleton. Also he is a soft little dinosaur nerd who is easily distraught. He’d be pretty large in size but easily bullied or guilted into things. Probably a little bit nieve with a very positive look on life.

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)
I would most likely be making it myself!

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)

Often when I have a free moment or a quiet activity (walks are good!) I will just ponder my kalons stories and try to think of how I can continue and expand my concepts. Typically that kalon will be my latest kalon or the current chosen one for development. Sometimes I do sit down with my storage thread and think of questions like ‘what is their job?’ ‘When is their birthday’ ‘where are they from’ and answer those. One of my biggest issues is that I have not actually written down most of my info, because I forget to or am missing a few bits. Thankfully though I have not forgotten my ideas.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

Kalorra, Kalorra Myles, she’s from Italy but immigrated to America. She is mother to twins Mila and Milo, she’s got a fairly average story, but I still love her. He design is beautifully simple. So is so easy to draw and I’ve deeply connected with her. I have a lil felt plush of her I made (Great for booping!) that sits on my desk.

I really cool fact about her is I owned Milo (who is my second kalon and her ic and ooc son) before her, but!! I was given her after and rejoined her with her kit.

How many kalons do you own? 12 beautiful children, here if you wanna see them

Do you have a legendary kalon already? No, I don’t even own a rare kal oof

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)

I really love the kalon discord! It’s so nice to just go there and chat. With the different channels such as art share, advertisement, and kalon questions, there’s a lot I can do there.

What I love most about the discord is the people. They are very friendly and inviting. I love all the jokes and art and just talking (sometimes just watching if I have nothing to say). I really appreciate seeing these people, there’s great artists like Fawnfriend and Julibee, there’s funny people like Fui and Mint, and Kat, and everyone else of course.

Anything else you'd like to add:

Thank you so much for a chance, without comps like these I don’t think I could ever get a leg Myo. I still try though!
Last edited by Chickpea on Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:26 am

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

Most likely either a mer kalon or a kalon with bird legs

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)

I will. I don’t have points or chicken dollars to commission anyone, anyway.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

Do you have a legendary kalon already? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

WIP
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri May 03, 2019 6:44 am

Username: Kyar

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I do, a partner for my kalon Hadain - a wolfish wyvern, a big fluffy brown boy with wyvern wings (all the better to cuddle you with).

Who will be making the myo? I actually had started the process earlier so I've paid the down payment for a design from prospecte, but they got busy so it isn't done yet and I had a shot at a dream kalon so I ended up trading the MYO slot away to get a dream babe oops

How do you usually develop your kalons? Most of my development happens in my head, I keep 1-2 HCs going at any given time but more than that can be hard to manage for me. I usually think about their stories and develop them while I'm doing chores like washing dishes or when I'm bored at work! And: sticky note doodles lol

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: One of my favorite kalons (I have a lot of favorites) is Imelda, I thought she stood out for this question because I fell in love with the design and the prompt immediately - then spent the next several weeks just trying to solidify my idea in my head before I even touched the contest. I started with an idea and a few phrases, then built her up around those initial thoughts piece by piece. Eventually I'd come up with a story I felt excited about, and I was amazed and so thrilled when I actually won her. I already loved the character, but then I got started HCing with OrangeSocks and oh man, I get excited just thinking about it lol. We came up with an amazing and lasting friendship that practically gives me chills to think about. It's been so much fun playing out their stories together and turning an idea I had started into something much bigger. I'm so grateful we were able to connect Imelda and Adaline, they make for a seriously fantastic duo.

How many kalons do you own? 102 right now!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Yes I do, I have a few of them lol.

What is something you like about the community? I never know what to expect but I'm always amazed by the creativity and brilliant characters this community has in store. Creative ways to tell a story, to build a character, to interpret a prompt, etc. There's so much talent here and I just love to see it all interacting!

Anything else you'd like to add: This is super sweet of you to do, and I know whoever wins the MYO is gonna be really really happy. Tbh I don't really think you should pick me as the winner but I thought it'd be fun to answer the questions and plus now I can see this in my posts for when you do pick the winner lol. I know that you're gonna make someone super happy though, so kudos to you dude. <3
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Fri May 03, 2019 6:59 am

Username:

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
Yes

Who will be making the myo?
I will probably sketch and maybe line it but then commission someone to finish it. I struggle with markings and the effects required. I also just connect better with other people's references because I pick too many holes in anything I do. It's also really cool to get designs by artists you love and I would wait to get someone who's style fits perfectly with the concept.

How do you usually develop your kalons?
Drawing and writing. I haven't RPed since about 2012 but I'm looking to get into it again. It also sounds weird but for my most developed kal I made a PDF A4 page profile and plan on doing the same for all my kids this summer

Tell me something about your favorite kalon:

How many kalons do you own?

Do you have a legendary kalon already?
No

What is something you like about the community?
I like how positive the community is. It might be CD rules, but the community seems to embody a sense of if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It has been a very positive place for me
Anything else you'd like to add
Nope, this whole competition is super generous though and I wish I were able to do something similar
Last edited by Meduz on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:57 am

MAJOR WIP

Username: annie15970

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Yes, I do.

Who will be making the myo? I'll be making it myself.

How do you usually develop your kalons? HCs and RPs. Making art when I have the time as well.

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

Do you have a legendary kalon already? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)

┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri May 03, 2019 8:28 am

Username: Lexxa_Astral

Wip!!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri May 03, 2019 9:12 am

Username: lavender towns

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Yes! I have an idea for a pale pink design with some moon and time inspiration. I'll probably do multiple halos since that's one of my favorite traits? But I haven't set anything in stone yet but for their character, they'll probably be involved in my time traveler au.

Inspo stash: x
      time traveler pinterest board: x
      a little story I wrote about the au: x

Who will be making the myo? I'll probably commission someone to make them, I don't really think the idea I have would work well in my art style :') I'd really love to commission Hiraeth + Hound but he's got quite a few commissions right now and I do already have some really sweet designs from him lol.

How do you usually develop your kalons? I usually start with a name, and write a few sentences about their character in a notepad app I have on my computer. Once I have a pretty solid idea of what I like I take their image reference + some coding and post them on my kalon thread, and fill in the little about box with whatever I can think of along with stuff from the development I did in prior writing. I think I saw the original concept on cicamicu's kalon storage, she had some little blurbs about her characters and I thought it would be a cool thing to try, it's really helped with my connection to my kalons! I do the same for competitions and readoptions, though if it's short I might not write as much or just put all of the character information into the form rather than writing it out. I also like to give kalons theme songs if I can find one that goes well with their character, the majority of them are from video game OSTs but I have a few songs from other genres in there too.
      [185 / 200 words]

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite kalon is probably my kalon Amazon. He came from a breeding plantfood and I did last summer, and the whole batch came out so amazing. I connected with him really well and I've had him for quite some time now. He was made by naumachy and grown by hiraeth + hound, both amazing artists who I really admire. I have a few good memories of headcanoning with him, mostly about his father Alastor and stepfather Devorak [owned by Katzuvo] caring for him, and Devorak loving him like a son even though he's a very strange child who came from a mushroom curse. His name was also a joke, I posted the batch in a discord a few friends of mine were in and Katzuvo made a typo, and it's been his name ever since. He's a really good boy and he holds a lot of good memories of both character development as well as my time within the kalon community. I love my little booger swamp man so much,,,
      [170 / 300 words]

How many kalons do you own? 48 [plus an uc myo, im also readopting one of them]

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Yes, I have a few!

What is something you like about the community? I love the creativity everyone has to share. The community has inspired me to do more art for myself [something I hadn't done in almost a year when I joined] and it's been extremely helpful to my art and writing by trying out for competitions and seeing other people's wonderful forms. There's so many different characters about in the community, and I really love seeing the ideas people come up with, especially on the fanclub, in the discord, and in character storages. I love the community and I hope to see more growth and creativity in the years to come.
      [100 / 100 words]

Anything else you'd like to add: this is super sweet of u tbh!
Last edited by deerbroken on Mon May 27, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 am

Username: feyghost

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Not a solid concept at the moment but It would be nice to have a winter themed kalon for mine and chamomile.'s giant AU we've built. She'd defiantly be in a forever home then!

Who will be making the myo? I'm not the best at designing, and normally get a friend of mine to do my myos. I do like to get very hands on with it though, and tend to sketch out the edits to give who ever is doing the myo a good idea of what I want.

How do you usually develop your kalons? Well normally I start with a basic concept and a few personality words in mind and spin it into something. From there I develop them into the world, how they impact their immediate areas, what roles they play in the AU (If they're a god what's the extent of their powers? Are they classified as a major god or if they're a minor god. If there's another god with similar powers what is their relationship like, ect.) As I start asking more questions and throwing out more concepts to bounce off with my partner I can feel their character take shape, and has fallen in love with almost all of my kalons using this method.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Hanahaki is by far one of my favorite kals I've ever had the pleasure of developing. I've fallen in love with her character a 100 times over and to me she feels like a breath of fresh air. There's a lot I'd say about her but I'll try to keep things short. Hana's pass times often include writing romance novels and short stories based off the people she meets during her job as an Anti-love goddess, and how she'd fix them up to be the perfect fit. These books have become personally to her and despite never publishing them she's positive she'd be a best selling author.

How many kalons do you own? 17 at the current moment but a possible three more in my future ;0!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? I own two! Both have come to me in unexpected ways and are my babies.

What is something you like about the community? I adore the creative spark everyone else has. It's such a passionate community in many ways and it's simply amazing to see so many people come together to share their ideas, art and writing. It's simply superb to see.

Anything else you'd like to add: Not much comes to mind other then thank you forgiving the community a chance at this wonderful opportunity ;0c!
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me