Silvercrest Roamers | Rise Clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Silvercrest Roamers | Perdita, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[img]xxx[/img]

Name: Perdita
Past Names: N/A

Body Build: Tall, slender.
Voice Claim: N/A

Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Parents N/A
Siblings: N/A

Personality:
Perdita is, as her name means, a lost individual. She is unsure of herself rather frequently, and very rarely genuinely believes in herself. She has a bad habit of bashing herself, often turning to others in order to mask her insecurities by granting them power. Because of her lost nature, she often prefers that others guide her, tending to fall in wherever it is convenient for her and others. She's fearful of messing up, and because of this, never likes to have any weight on her shoulders. She's afraid of responsibility, afraid of failure, and especially afraid of herself.

Perdita often sticks to things she's absolutely positive she can do efficiently. If she isn't good at something immediately, she finds it to be a waste of a time, and will often move on, hoping not to disappoint anyone around her. She tries her hardest to learn, and often observes others doing an activity for hours and hours before even daring to consider trying it. She finds solitude and peace in sticking to things she knows, and she absolutely despises change. If you are looking to propose a change to Perdita, you better make sure that it is something she is very knowledgeable about; otherwise, you'll just be met with rejection.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Roman, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:39 am

Name: Roman

Body Build: Short, plump.
Voice Claim: Martin Septim from Oblivion

Parents N/A

Personality:
Roman is a very encouraging individual. He is the type of person to cheer anyone on, even cats who have personally wronged him. He adores helping those around him, and frequently asks if anyone needs anything anytime he stands up or leaves his territory. Though encouraging, Roman doesn't endorse violence, or acts of discrimination. He is willing to help anyone in need, so long as he deems the aid to not be towards a bad cause. Roman is also very defensive for those who are unable to defend themselves, whether it be cats who do not speak, or cats who are too afraid to defend themselves.

While encouraging and open to talk to everyone, Roman is actually very selective in who he considers himself friends with. Most would easily assume they are automatically friends with Roman because he is openly friendly. However, Roman merely considers himself acquaintances with almost everyone beyond a couple of cats. He doesn't argue when someone calls him friend though, as he finds it to be rude to decline friendship. Though Roman is selective with friends, he also doesn't seem to have any enemies. He views any argument neutrally, and even clan rivalries/battles can just be viewed as "bad moments" by Roman. This annoys some cats of the pack, but most don't dare to argue with him.

History:
Roman was a member of the fighting ring prior to Batstar becoming leader of Rivuletclan. He was one of the lower competitors, sure, but he was still a dedicated competitor none the less. When Batstar came along and took over the clan, Roman decided to join her, becoming one of her guards. He was more so an intimidation guard through words, while the other guards took care of the more violent tasks. He served Batstar for the entirety of her reign over Rivuletclan. That was, until, Rivuletclan's city was destroyed. Batstar was able to convince the leaders of Silvercrest Roamers to merge with her clan, and Roman followed suit.

Roman was actually the kit of Batstar's mentor, Firecracker, who passed away on a mission just shortly before Batstar actually took her leader name. Batstar, however, is unaware of this relation, as is Roman, since Firecracker tricked the clan into believing another queen was Roman's mother, since he was the only kit of her litter. She succeeded, and passed without anyone having known about the connection between Roman and her. Roman himself is even unaware, but he doesn't particularly mind. He's had a pretty nice life, and is one of the few cats of the Silvercrest Roamers who can proudly say he hasn't witnessed too much death or destruction.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────ImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | xx, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:54 am

xx
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Hina, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 pm

[img]xxxx[/img]

Name: Hina

Body Build: Short, very skinny.

Parents Ruby
Siblings: Thistle

Personality:
Hina is an emotionless individual. She doesn't outright show any sort of emotion, and more often than not, maintains the same unamused face throughout every encounter. She seems unbothered by everything, as though she is numb to everything going on around her. She could see a natural disaster coming towards her, and she would merely see it as an inconvenience or another obstacle for her to conquer. Because of her emotionless nature, she tends to take on the more vicious of tasks, such as tracking down and killing trespassers to the territory. She also rarely shows remorse or regret for anything she does, making her seem like a much more cruel individual.

Despite her emotionless upfront, Hina is actually a frantic thinker. She always questions why she couldn't have been better, why she had to fail so often as a child. She has built up self doubt, but she keeps it well contained, often masking her emotion with brutal honesty or harsh words. She isn't apologetic though; if she says something to you and doesn't immediately apologize, she likely means it. Due to her emotionless nature, she also has a tendency to bottle things up, often only showing emotion when little things have proven to be more than she can handle.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | xx, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 am

xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | traded, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:45 am

traded
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silvercrest Roamers | Viktor, Trooper

Postby dimi. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Name: Viktor

Body Build: Tall and slender.

Parents Maverick and Hemlock

Personality:
Viktor is a quiet tom. Unlike his father, he isn't as out there, and doesn't make his intentions as clear on the surface. He is hardly ever the first one to speak, and tends to shy away from conversations that don't involve his family or someone he knows incredibly well. Similarly to his father, however, Viktor is very closed-off. It's very difficult for anyone to get close to him, and he hardly ever leaves himself vulnerable to be allied with or become friends with. Because of this, Viktor is talented at keeping those with bad intentions out of his life.

While Viktor is a quiet tom, he also inherits some of his mother's outgoing nature. Viktor has major endurance, and can take a lot of verbal and physical beating before he will finally snap and go off on someone. It takes a lot to actually emotionally distress Viktor, but once someone does, oh are they in for a hell of a ride. Viktor can turn from one of the most shy and awkward cats into one of the most vicious, cruel, and rude remark filled felines you will ever meet. Many consider him to be a wild card in some instances, unsure of how he will react to certain things. He has a tendency to let things bubble up and gradually get worse before he finally snaps.

History:
xxx

Last edited by dimi. on Sun May 12, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me