Rise | Warriors Adopts | Valentines Day 2019

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Valentines Day 2019

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Valentine
To: Ravenstar ( ➳ palla)
Valentine:

Reedstar was always the dramatic type. He was crouched behind some bushes, listening with trained ears to the forest around. The orange tom heard some whispering and loud footsteps. His lips turned into a grin and he waited until he could see the black paws of the She-cat he was meeting. When they were in view, the leader sprung from the bushes, earning a yelp of surprise from the cat, and puffed out his chest, tail arched over his back. “Ravenstar!” He cried “You make my heart beat with the happiness of a thousand green-leaf mornings! My heart chirps like the song birds when it hears your lovely voice! Oh my dear Ravenstar, what misery life would be without you!” He spewed the words with drama and passion, keeping a serious expression on his face. When Ravenstar started to giggle, he couldn’t help it and burst into laughter. The two stood there under the trees, cracking up at Reedstar’s theatrics.

nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Valentine
To: Poolstar (saralaxy)
Valentine:

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Valentine
To: Briarstrike (Shadowflight13)
Valentine:

I didn't know how bright the world could be until I met you. You shone like the sun, bright and warm and wonderful. I had no right to ask you to follow me. I should have been following you. But follow me you did, and still do. I never could have done this without you. I don't know how to do this without you. Your endless support and trust has meant everything to me. Thank you, for trusting me with your light. I love you.
stars to your sunlight,
Smokestar

Valentine
To: Lynxpaw (Shadowflight13)
Valentine:

I'm... not very good at this. I'll apologize for that first. Uh, well, with that out of the way, I guess I just wanted to say... Stars, why is this so difficult... I wanted to tell you that-- you mean a lot to me. More than any other cat. I know I'm not supposed to get too close. I know that they think that this is wrong, but if it's so wrong, then why do I feel so complete and at home when I'm with you? I traveled for so long to be here, and I think, just maybe... I was traveling towards you. I know you don't believe in fate, but I believe that no matter what choices we made, we would have ended up together. I would spend a thousand lifetimes by your side. So don't leave me, okay? And stop being so reckless! Just because I can heal you doesn't mean I should have to!
Oh, sorry. I mean-- I want--
Just stay with me, okay?
Littlepaw
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Valentine
To: DoveFlame (dimi)
Valentine:
xXx
Valentine
To: ReedStar (inky)
Valentine:
xXx
Valentine
To: DoeHeart (Dimi.)
Valentine:
xXx
Valentine
To: Tumble (Chimericect)
Valentine:
xXx
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Updated to here.
Congratulations yellow!

There will be one more raffle drawing tomorrow before the event ends!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:26 am

Valentine
To: Lionstar (Rockpelt.)
Valentine: Image
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:18 am

Valentine
To: Stormstar (weegeestar5)
Valentine:

only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:12 am

Valentine
To: Smokestar (Shadowflight13)
Valentine:

“You seemed to hand out so many valentines to other cats! I felt like you needed to just know that you are pawfect in my books!” - Oleander

Valentine
To: Discord (SpotSong )
Valentine:

“Literally” - Oleander with a few laughs and a mad evil founder Xd
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:24 am

Valentine
To: Bravelight (☁Lady Raincloud☁)
Valentine:
"There are many things I can tell you- but it all comes down to this; You are my best friend. Your the only one besides Tadpole who doesn't look down on me, and hasn't hated me for my shortcomings. Also thank you for helping me write my valentine to Tadpole."

Valentine
To: Tadpole (☁Lady Raincloud☁)
Valentine:
"Ever since the day we met,
I've been trying hard to get
closer to your heart, my dear-
be my valentine this year?"
- Your friend mate, Heronwhisker
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Valentine
To: Woodsmoke (Canary22)
Valentine:
Dear Woodsmoke,
Though I do not mean this in a romantic way, I admire you and all you do. You are headstrong, always countering things you believe are wrong with reasonable points. You are the stealthiest cat in the clan, and I’d bet a hundred mice that you could cross through the entire forest while not making a sound. Your beautiful fur is both soft and practical; it blends perfectly into the browns of the trees while retaining an undeniable softness that I have never found in any other cat. All in all, I aspire to be like you! You’re amazing in every way!

Valentine
To: Birchstar (Canary22)
Valentine:
Birchstar. When I met you, I was sceptical about the future of the clan, certain that it would simply fall apart like so many other newfound clans have done. But no! You pulled us through the hard times into what seems to be a sort of golden age, though I have no doubt that something will cross our path in the near future. Even after the Twolegs stole me, which may or may not have slightly been my fault, you accepted me for who I was, despite my inability to have kits. You accept everyone into the clan, always asking loners to join before chasing them away. Although this is not something I encourage, the way you deal with situations such as those is admirable. If ever Alderleaf falls in battle, I shall try my hardest to become deputy; though I have little doubt that you will choose Barkshine over me, it is no reason for me not to try.
Farewell Birchstar, and may we meet again.

Valentine
To: Cloudwhisper (Canary22)
Valentine:
Dear Cloudwhisper,
I know I’m still just a kit. I know that all too well. But I really do like being in the medicine cat den with you! I really hope that when me and my siblings are apprenticed, you will pick me rather than wait. I’d be really disappointed if I couldn’t come and help you! Plus, I think I met the Tribe of Golden Stars in a dream once. A starry cat walked up to me and started talking about evil rising from within the clan? I’m not really sure what he meant. But I’m sure I’ll know when the time comes, and maybe earlier with your help to decipher it!
Lots and lots of fluffy hugs, from Honeykit.

Valentine
To: Barkshine (Canary22)
Valentine:
Hello mama! You’re the best mum the world could bee give me! You’re loving and kind and never tell us off much, not even Thornkit when he snuck out of camp and accidentally got Alderleaf hurt by that fox. You’re really good at hunting too! I don’t know how you step so lightly when you have so much fluff. It seems impossible to me, but I guess I’ll just have to get the hang of it. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!
Lots of love, from Emberkit.

Valentine
To: Honeykit (Canary22)
Valentine:
Hello, little one! I see that you’re very eager to become an apprentice, and I know how you feel. The excitement of my apprentice ceremony... well, I’m surprised I didn’t explode! And since you have taken a special interest in the path of a medicine cat, I will most certainly take you into consideration. And about that dream from the Tribe of Golden Stars. I really just talk to you about that. Imminent danger from inside the clan seems pretty self explanatory to me, but I need to talk to you about the dream as a whole, along with the fact that if you’ve had a prophetic dream this early on, you must be destined to be a medicine cat. Come to my den at sunrise tomorrow morning, and I will tell you all you need to know about prophetic dreams.
Kind regards, Cloudwhisper.

Valentine
To: Birchstar (Canary22)
Valentine:
Hi dad! I just wanted to say how impressed by you I am. Even though I wasn’t alive at that point, mama tells me about how you started a clan all by yourself! It seems like a lot of hard work. Something I know I wouldn’t be able to do! Then you managed to convince some of the local loners to join together and stay with you. One thing I do know about you is that you’re very persuasive, a talent that I don’t believe I have. You manage to keep everyone in the clan calm, even Woodsmoke, who always seems to stir up trouble without even meaning to.
Can you please teach me how you’re always so calm and collected? If I’m ever going to be a clan leader, I need to be just like you!
See you later, from Thornkit.

Valentine
To: Alderleaf (Canary22)
Valentine:
Hello Alderleaf! I have just one question for you: how do you do it? You’re never shy or scared of anything, and always include everyone in what you’re doing. You even tackled a fox with only Birchstar to help you, and he had to look after Thornkit at the same time! You keep everything and everyone organised, and somehow remember everything. If I even tried to do that I’d stammer and stop before a single sentence left my mouth! And you never get angry when cats disagree with you. You just politely correct them. How do you never lose your temper? I guess I’ll never know, but I’d like to try nonetheless!
I’d best be going now, from Smokekit.

// canary // they/them // zoology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes