[ rivuletclan, 2nd rise clan ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ rivuletclan, batstar the leader ]

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I ONLY SPEAK WHEN NECESSARY."

name;; Batstar
past names;; Bat, Batwhisper
gender;; Female
age;; 54 moons
rank;; Leader
body build;; Massive, muscular.

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality;;
      Batwhisper is a mysterious she-cat who tends to have very few words. She prefers to not speak unless it's necessary, such as for planning a patrol or attack. She's not one for idle conversation, and usually keeps to herself if she's not doing something for the clan, which is where the suffix of her name comes from. Because of her lack of words, sometimes cats find her directions too vague, which in turn confuses the cats of the clans. This is something that has caused Batwhisper to not be the first pick to lead patrols, but instead the first pick to lead in tense battles that require short conversations to be sufficient enough for success.

She has a tendency to be disassociated from everyone, operating quietly in the dark and not necessarily the front lines in everything aside from the battle field. This isn't to say she's anti-social, she just has a tendency to lose connection to someone/a group quickly if they're not the only cat/group she's focused on. Because of this, it's incredibly difficult for Batwhisper to form long term friendships, with the exception of younger cats, who she seems to be particularly fond of. While she tends to disassociate herself from all adult cats, Batwhisper pays special attention to kits and apprentices, and often engages in short, but meaningful conversations with them; conversations with young cats are the only ones she is usually the one to initiate.

History;;
      Batwhisper's uprising was.. a troublesome one, to keep it simple. When she was born, her parents were both from different clans, and has a dispute over who got what kits. This ultimately led to Batwhisper's both, Whistle, taking Batwhisper along with her brother, and running away to seek safety. Whistle took her two kits into the two-leg city, and sought shelter within one of the many alleyways the city had to offer. They lived comfortably for about 5 moons, up until Batwhisper's father located them. Filled with rage and a lust for blood, her father decided to kill Whistle, and managed to get away with kidnapping her brother once more. Batwhisper was smart enough to run away, and hide where she knew many other cats prowled.

Her father hadn't dared to go near the rogue territory within the city, so he left with the blood of his previous lover on his claws, and the kidnapped brother in his maw. Batwhisper vowed to make sure her father would never obtain her, so she decided to seek refuge with the two-leg cat's fighting ring. She would fight cats twice her size within the ring, and often lose for the first few moons she was there. She was a five moon old kit, fighting opponents as if she were a full grown warrior. Eventually, Batwhisper began to work her way up the ranks, growing stronger over the course of thirty moons. Eventually, she challenged the owner of the ring herself; and won.

This made the other cats hail her, and as a result, she was given the reins to be in charge of the fighting ring. She would bring cats in, and allow them to challenge one another in chances of earning prey and fame within the city. Eventually, the fighting ring got an official location, making themselves comfortable within the two-leg drainage system, which was used to guide rain to the creeks as it poured. Word of the fighting ring got back to Heatherstar, who then went to investigate the matter. Intrigued by the concept, Heatherstar offered a proposition. She offered Batwhisper a position within the clan, if Batwhisper would allow for cats that have been contracted for kills to be put into the ring to fight for their lives. Batwhisper accepted the proposition, and has since been bouncing between Silentclan and her fighting ring

Eventually, after accepting the proposition, Batstar decided to found her own clan. She received her nine lives from cats who had fought in the ring and succumbed to their wounds honorably, and has since made the fighting ring a significant part of her clan..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 15 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, copperflame the deputy ]

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:27 am

"OH, SO NOW YOU WANT MY HELP?!"

name;; Copperflame
past names;; Copperkit, Copperpaw
gender;; Female
age;; 26 moons
rank;; Deputy
body build;; Average size, muscular.

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      As Copperflame's name implies, she is hard like a metal and her attitude is as fiery as a raging forest fire. Copperflame has a come back for just about anything that is tossed her way, and is one you should definitely try not to get into an argument with. Copperflame is unheathily obsessed with roasting other cats, so if you come up to her and try to start something, expect her to utilize the "eye for an eye" philosophy, and multiple the heat by a trillion. Her fiery attitude has a way of keeping potential foes at bay, and allows for her to prevent physical altercations.

If you're someone who's sassed Copperflame in the past, however, good luck trying to get help from her! This cat holds some of the longest grudges out of anyone in Rivuletclan. You could tell challenge her opinion on a rainy day 17 moons prior and Copperflame would still glare at you as if you were the worst cat ever. While she does hold grudges, she never lets her professionalism subside. She will treat all her clan mates with respect if an important mission is on the line, but will not go out of her way to interact with cats that have upset her in the past.

History;;
      Copperflame, originally named Roseflame, was a cat originally from another clan. She had originally been a medicine cat, and took great pride in her position. However, this she-cat narrowly escaped death after her previous clan was ambushed and her clan mates were plucked off. She was chased off by one of the opponents, a game of cat and mouse that lasted four miles until Copperflame ran into the two-leg city, which eventually ended her pursuit by the opponent. She was near death when she desperately leaped down into the ditches where Rivuletclan's fighting ring was held. She was seeking a place to temporarily hide until she was strong enough to return and see just what had occurred within her clan. While on the verge of going unconscious, a black she-cat named Batstar approached her, and took her to the medical bay.

While her wounds were being tended to, Copperflame attempted to get up and leave, only to be knocked back down by Batstar. She was initially forced to stay within Rivuletclan, but eventually, she grew fond of the ring, and decided to fight through the ranks. It took her several moons to get to the level of expertise that her opponents were at, but eventually, Copperflame's strength conquered all but her savior Batstar, earning her the position of deputy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, blank the medic ]

Postby dimi. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Last edited by dimi. on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, nightrye the medic ]

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:22 am

"BACK OFF MY FRIEND!"

name;; Nightrye
past names;; Night
gender;; Female
age;; 32 moons
rank;; Medic
body build;; Small and chubby

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Nightrye is a protective she-cat. When one of her friends is in the line of fire, Nightrye has a tendency to step forward, even if she isn't involved or doesn't know the full situation. She will step up and aid her friends regardless of the circumstances, even if it means fighting off someone she herself used to consider a friend. While being protective, Nightrye is also usually the most assertive one in a group of friends. She is quick-witted, and has a fiery tongue, and is rarely able to sugar coat things. Nightrye also has a tendency to be too blunt with cats, making some afraid of her when it comes down to an argument.

When Nightrye isn't in an argument or with her friends, she's actually incredibly quiet; an intense introvert. She rarely goes out of her way to initiate conversation with others, only casting a glance in the direction of someone who interests her. Rather it be in a platonic fashion or romantic fashion, her peers usually aren't able to tell within the first couple of interactions they share with Nightrye. Beyond being quiet and protective, Nightrye is actually very trust worthy if you're close enough to her. Secrets you share with her follow her to the grave, and will never ascend even when she's in the after life.

History;;
      Nightrye was initially a kittypet named Night. Named for her dark pelt, Night was a rescue cat after being struck by a monster, and was nursed back to health, thankfully not getting too much damage aside from a very slight limp in her front right leg. She lived with her two-legs for about 24 moons, and eventually slipped out of the house one day after following a mouse out. She had gotten far enough from her house, and eventually lost sight of the mouse. She got lost, and was unable to find her way back home. She ventured for a little while, eventually coming across Batstar's fighting ring.

In hopes of finding a place to slumber, Nightrye entered the ranks of the fighting ring. She wasn't without skill, and for being a kittypet, she wasn't too shabby of a fighter. Her hunting experienced allowed her to pinpoint the weakest spots on a cat after a few fights, and within merely a few moons, Nightrye worked her way through the ranks. She became one of the strongest, similar to Batstar in her youth, and eventually Batstar offered her the position of deputy within Rivuletclan. Nightrye instantly accepted, mainly only taking this offer because she needed food and a place to sleep, but the power it granted was a nice accessory.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Last edited by dimi. on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, tundrawhisper the guard ]

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:37 am

guard
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, blank the guard ]

Last edited by dimi. on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, blank the guard ]

Image Image Image
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, aspencloud the trainer ]

Postby dimi. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 am

"YOU SURE ARE HANDSOME.."

name;; Aspencloud
past names;; Aspen
gender;; Male
age;; 66 moons
rank;; Trainer
body build;; Large and chubby

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Aspencloud is an incredibly cocky cat. He is full of himself, and has a tendency to over estimate himself and have too much faith in his own abilities. These aspects about him make many other cats of Rivuletclan view him as delusional, while others view him as just being a very rude cat. While Aspencloud is cocky, he is also overly optimistic. These optimistic characteristics of Aspencloud allow him to do damage control by encouraging cats to focus on the good in situations, where there otherwise would be none. While he isn't necessarily the most desirable cat in terms of personality for aid, he will try to solve problems to the best of his ability.

Aspencloud is also a playful cat, and has a tendency to be almost too perky for some of the cats around him. Along with being playful, Aspencloud is also a mega flirt. He will flirt with just about any cat in front of him, and loves to use cheesy pick up lines. His charming and cocky personality draws cats in, and while flirting, Aspencloud is often smug. Aspencloud has no shame in getting rejected and is still prideful afterwards. However, despite being a massive flirt with just about anyone around him, he is incredibly loyal, and if the right one were to come along, Aspencloud would have no qualms about dropping any other potential interest he once had.

History;;
      xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, daffodiltrot the trainer ]

Postby dimi. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 pm

"I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN..."

name;; Daffodiltrot
past names;; Wildsea
gender;; Female
age;; 50 moons
rank;; Trainer
body build;; Average height, muscular build.

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Daffodiltrot is a cat who frequently doubts herself. She rarely takes the lead in groups, and if she does, she usually has to step down because she fears that she won't be good enough, or that something will go wrong. She is someone who finds flaws in just about everything she herself does, but thinks that everyone around her is absolutely perfect. She mainly stays back in groups and doesn't assert herself too often so she can't be held responsible of something she's indirectly involved in goes wrong, so that way no one will be angry at her for something that she didn't do.

Daffodiltrot is someone who needs to frequently be reassured that everything is okay, since she's a pessimist and thinks of every single bad scenario going into absolutely everything she does. She mainly does this so she isn't let down when something does actually go wrong, which seems selfish, but Daffodiltrot just has a major fear of confrontation, and so she avoids it as much as possible with this selfish maneuver. This was a habit she developed when she was just beginning to be an apprentice, where she was compared to her much stronger peers and frequently ridiculed, but she eventually grew beyond these cats -- she just never shook the habit.

History;;
      xxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rivuletclan, doeheart the trainer ]

Postby dimi. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:32 pm

"GUYS, WE CAN SOLVE THIS WITHOUT VIOLENCE!"

name;; doeheart
past names;; doekit, doepaw
gender;; female
age;; 26 moons
rank;; trainer
body build;; skinny

sexuality;; bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; mayflower, pearflower[adoptive]

Personality;;
      Doepaw has a large heart. She cares a tremendous amount for those around her, often putting the needs and desires of those around her first before her own. She comes into any situation ready to support all parties involved, not exactly one for conflict. Doepaw frequently forgets to do tasks for herself, as she prioritizes those around her. Some may view this as unhealthy, while others view it as cute. For Doepaw, it is simply an instinct she can't control.

To those she is closest to, Doepaw is incredibly compassionate, kind, and loving. She frequently makes encouraging comments, always approaching someone and giving them a compliment about the most random of things, such as a speck of unique fur on their fur, some of their claws looking "awesome", as Doepaw says, among a variety of other things, just hoping to make those in her clan smile. Doepaw, however, is incredibly clingy to those she is closest to, and may often be perceived as annoying with how much she cares. She questions every little thing, her favorite question being "are you okay?", even the slightest change of tone in a conversation with Doepaw freaks her out, making her think something is wrong with whoever she is talking to.

History;;
      Doepaw was brought into the clan when she was just a kit. Directly after Leafbare had ended, a mother appeared in Silentclan's camp and begged Amberstar to protect Doekit at all costs until she could come back and retrieve her. Although the explanation was brief, the general gist was that her father was seeking the mother with the intents of killing her after finding out she had run away shortly after the birth of the kit. This was one of the few times Amberstar did not ask for payment; all Amberstar knew was that the mother would not be coming back.

Beyond that, Doepaw is simply a normal clan cat. She was too young to remember being dropped off by another mother, and because she and Amberstar look so alike, the fib to keep Doepaw satisfied was that she was the kit of Amberstar, the leader of the clan. The father, or so Doepaw thinks, was just a run away "stud". This lie kept Doepaw comfortable.

Mayflower, Doeheart's mother, returned to the clan six moons later, and the two had a tearful reunion. The two then began to live in harmony once more, until Silentclan was attacked about five moons later. During this battle, Doeheart is left blind in her left eye, and is narrowly saved by her mother Mayflower, who takes her to Rivuletclan.

Initially, Doeheart was just going to stay to recover, but eventually decided to just stay in the ranks of Rivuletclan with no where else to go.
Image [img]https://i.imgur.com/8uXicmo.png]x[/img]Image]ImageImage Image Image
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me