WAR || ARPG || Activites

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

WAR || ARPG || Activites

Postby Sanara » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:03 am

[/center]

-------Table of Contents
--------------------------
-- How To and Rules
-- Hunting
-- Patrolling
-- Digging
-- Gathering
-- Raiding
--------------------------

Welcome to WAR activities

WAR offers a variety of activities for your rabbits to do. Each one reaps different rewards that you can collect. Each activity allows your rabbit to level up one stat in their statistics. Whenever an activity is submitted a roller will claim and randomly roll for number of items, rarity of each item, and so on. It is all random! Each activity will also offer a random amount of CC (carrot coins) which can be used to purchase in game items. Below are the activities currently offered, but before checking them out please check out the rules and “how to” below.

Rules

- Writing and Drawing Minimums
---- Art must be lined and colored with simple backgrounds.
---- Writing must be at least 500 words if you are writing for skills and items, or simply 300 words if you are only writing for skills and no items.
---- If a roller does not think you have reached the minimum they will contact me and I will make the final decision. If this happens you may be asked to edit your image or writing. When posting a writing or drawing please make them links and not the full stories or images. This is to help keep the thread a little nicer looking

- Patience
---- After a roller claims your post. Please be patient. Give your roller a week before kindly asking.
- Submission Limits
---- You may submit one activity at a time. You may not submit again until your activity is rolled.
- Be Respectful
---- Everything is rolled randomly! Please do not get upset if an activity does not yield the rewards you want.

How To

- Choose your activity
---- First and foremost you wanna choose which activity to do. Remember each activity has different items and different stat increases.
- Draw or Write
---- After choosing your activity you then choose up to three rabbits to draw in the scene. Drawing must be fully lined, colored, and simple background. Rabbits must have 75% of body shown. Writing must be at least 500 words if you are writing for items, or 300 words if you wish not to be rolled for items. Note all rabbits depicted in the image will be rolled for items separately. If more than three are pictured you may only choose three of them.
- Submit drawing or writing
---- Once you finish drawing or writing you then submit using the proper form. After submitting you wait for it to be rolled.
- Keep proofs
---- Once you have submitted and your items are rolled please remember to keep them somewhere in your warren thread. You need these in order to craft, use, or trade anything. .
- Injuries
---- If your rabbit is injured during an activity they are unable to participate in anymore until they are healed. In order to heal them you can either use common herbs X5, uncommon herbs X3, rare herb X1, or draw/write about your rabbit healing it’s injury. Same 500 word and art minimums as above.
- Stats
---- A rabbit can only have a max of 20 stats. When this happens they become a master rabbit and will no longer gain stats. You can still do activities though. But remember that a rabbit with super high strength and low knowledge wouldn’t really survive too well. Stats may become more useful later on and in Advanced Activities. So be diligent.

Last edited by Sanara on Sat May 11, 2019 10:46 am, edited 14 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || ARPG || Store Archive

Postby Sanara » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:03 am

Hunting
Hunting is very important when it comes to your Warrens, sure your aren’t hunting in the traditional way, but the concept is the same. Hunting for a rabbit is when they go out and find different food sources that could help feed the Warren.

- depict your rabbit or rabbits hunting for food. Remember. Rabbits are herbivores so they will be searching for fruits, veggies, plants, etc. +1 to survival -

Possible rewards
Common
Clover
used to Make green paint

Bentgrass
this type of grad is very fine and makes perfect nesting material. Collect 50 to make a nest and gain a breeding.

Cobwebs
used to heal rabbit if injured

Uncommon
Daisy petals
used to create white paint

Blueberries
Can be used to make blue paint

Honey
Used to craft items.

Rare
Beads
lost by humans. Used to make necklaces and other items

Bones
usually only bird skulls but other can be used. Used for necklaces, armor, etc

Lotus
keeps you awake. Increase training point +1 to activity

Red Clover
Boosts the chance at line edited kits in a breeding.

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher
This voucher allows for a free custom rabbit. You may only use it when an artist is open and accepting vouchers. It will count as your monthly custom.

Scar pack
A pack that allows the addition of 2-3 small scars or a single large scar.

Breeding Potion
A potion used to give three kits

Large Item
A free large item. This can include a single piece of armor to a thick necklace

Small Item
A free small item. This can include a small necklace, bracelet, earring, etc

Special Rabbit
A very very lucky draw, even in the very rare section it is very rare. This is a free custom special rabbit.
Last edited by Sanara on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || ARPG || Store Archive

Postby Sanara » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:04 am

Patrolling
Patrolling, every Warren needs patrols. Patrolling helps rabbits keep their Warrens safe, not just from Elil but from other rabbits as well. It is a way for your Warren to keep an eye out, scope any potential friends or new beginnings for your family.

- depict your rabbit patrolling their territory. Remember rabbits are prey animals and many things hunt them. They must be fast to evade these enemies. +1 to stamina -

Possible rewards
Common
Clover
Used to make green paint

Bentgrass
this type of grad is very fine and makes perfect nesting material. Collect 50 to make a nest and gain a breeding.

Cobwebs
Used to heal your rabbit if injured

Wild flowers
Can be woven together for blankets or flower crowns

Uncommon
Daisy petals

Blueberries

Honey
Used to craft items

Rare
Caraway
higher chance to produce 3 kits

Beads

Lotus

Ginger Root
Cures one small injury caused by normal Activities. Use 2 for larger inquiries from Advanced Activity injuries

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher
This voucher allows for a free custom rabbit. You may only use it when an artist is open and accepting vouchers. It will count as your monthly custom.

Scar pack

Breeding Potion

Large Item

Small Item

Special Rabbit
A very very lucky draw, even in the very rare section it is very rare. This is a free custom special rabbit.
Last edited by Sanara on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 am, edited 9 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || ARPG || Activites

Postby Sanara » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:12 am

Digging
Digging, a Rabbits best friend. As your Warren grows so does the need for more space. Digging is your rabbits’ best bet when it comes to making space. Remember digging isn’t just to make more rooms for rabbits but to make escape tunnels as well.

- Depict your rabbit digging tunnels for your warren. This can include digging new tunnels to expand, reinforcing tunnels that may have grown weak and so much more. +1 to strength -

Possible rewards
Common
Clover
used to Make green paint

Bentgrass

Cobwebs
used to heal your rabbit if injured

Uncommon
Daisy petals

Carrots
Used to create orange paint

Blueberries

Honey
Used to craft items

Rare
Bones

Vines
used to weave together other items. Like necklaces

Lotus

Caraway
higher chance to produce 3 kits

Ginger Root
Cures one small injury caused by normal Activities. Use 2 for larger inquiries from Advanced Activity injuries

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher

Scar pack

Breeding Potion

Large Item

Small Item

Special Rabbit
Last edited by Sanara on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 am, edited 13 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gathering
Gathering for the Warren is one of the best ways to protect it. When your rabbit gathers they find useful things that can help your warren in the future, this can be anywhere from herbs to CC

- Depict your rabbit searching, collecting, or using herbs. Those who are smart enough to stay healthy thrive. +1 to Knowledge -

Possible rewards
Common
Dandelions
used to create yellow paint

Clover
used to make green paint

Wild Flowers
can be woven into pelts, used to make crowns, etc

Cobwebs
used to heal your rabbit if injured

Uncommon
Daisy petals

Carrots
Used to make orange paint

Feathers
used to create items

Honey
Used to craft items.

Rare
Beets
used to create red paint

Beads

Vines

Bones

Red Clover
Boosts the chance at line edited kits in a breeding.

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher

Scar pack

Breeding Potion

Large Item

Small Item

Special Rabbit
A very very lucky draw, even in the very rare section it is very rare. This is a free custom special rabbit. It
Last edited by Sanara on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raids
Advanced Activity

Raiding is a high risk activity that only Master and Efficient rabbits may partake in with many strategies, but if done right can reward greatly. Possible free custom, rare herbs, rare materials and more are available to you. In raids, a rabbit can not die unless you give the okay, but they can be severely injured to the point that they must heal before doing anything else.

There are four different types of raids that depend heavily on different skill points of your rabbits, and a good team goes a long way. A rabbit may not do the same type raid twice in a row!
- Siege - Survival and Stamina Based Skill
To Siege an opposing warren, depict your rabbits fighting small battles to raid supplies before it gets to your warren
- Feint - Stamina and Knowledge Based Skill
To Feint an opposing warren, depict your rabbits causing a distraction in the enemies territory in order to get their attention while you raid their supply stores
- Blitzkrieg - Strength and Survival Based Skill
To Blitzkrieg an opposing warren, depict your rabbits rushing into an enemy burrow in order to get their supplies
- Persistence - Knowledge and Strength Based Skill
To Persist an opposing warren, depict your rabbits watching the enemy in order to collect the knowledge of their resources to collect later while they are elsewhere

Once your rabbits have executed their Raid, they then have to get home without leading the enemy back home, while still keeping their bounty. To do so, you may have to answer 1-3 prompts over situations these rabbits may face in either art or writing.

Possible rewards
Common
Herb bundle
x5 randomized herbs

Honey
Used to craft items. Maintains it's uncommon healing properties

Carrots
Used to make Orange paint. Maintains it's uncommon healing properties

Blueberries
Used to make Blue paint. Maintains it's uncommon healing properties

Uncommon
Lotus
Keeps you awake. Increase training point +1 to activity

Caraway
Higher chance to produce 3 kits

Bones
Usually only bird skulls but other can be used. Used for necklaces, armor, etc

Beets
Used to create red paint. Maintains it's rare healing properties.

Rare
Small pouch
A human made item that allows the user a chance to carry more items back from an activity. Will break after two weeks following the first use.

Leg wrap
A strip of cloth that, when wrapped around a rabbits leg, will keep the rabbit from being injured in an activity. Will break after two weeks following the first use.

Strange Glass
A heavy, curved piece of glass that boosts chances of a rabbit finding rarer items. Will break two weeks following the first use.

Scar pack

Breeding Potion

Small Item

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher

Large Item
A free large item. This can include a single piece of armor to a thick necklace.

Special Rabbit
Last edited by Sanara on Sat May 18, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 am

Scavenging
Advanced Activity

Scavenging is a high risk activity that only Master and Efficient rabbits may partake in when scouring a farm nearby with all types of item drops. Possible free custom, rare herbs, rare materials and more are available to you. In scavenging, a rabbit can not die unless you give the okay, but they can be severely injured to the point that they must heal before doing anything else.

There are four different types of scavenge speeds that depend heavily on different skill points of your rabbits, and a good team goes a long way. A rabbit may not do the same speed type twice in a row!
- Speedy - Strength and Stamina Based Skill
To speedily scavenge a farm, your rabbits must be quick on their feet and ready to grab what they can in an effort to get back home! It’s a good idea to have the stamina to run where you need to go, and the Strength to haul your stuff off when you take off!
- Stealthy - Survival and Knowledge Based Skill
To Stealthily scavenge a farm, your rabbits will quietly creem through the farm, collecting the things that they believe would be helpful to them later. It’s a good idea to have a strong sense of your surroundings, and the knowledge of what to take.

Once your rabbits have executed their Scavenge, they then have to get home without being caught before they’re back home, while still keeping their bounty. To do so, you may have to answer 1-3 prompts over situations these rabbits may face in either art or writing.

Possible rewards
Common
Herb bundle
x5 randomized herbs

Daisy Petals
Used to make white paint. Maintains it’s uncommon healing properties.

Carrots
Used to make Orange paint. Maintains it's uncommon healing properties

Blueberries
Used to make Blue paint. Maintains it's uncommon healing properties

Uncommon
Lotus
Keeps you awake. Increase training point +1 to activity

Caraway
Higher chance to produce 3 kits

Vines

Beads

Beets
Used to create red paint. Maintains it's rare healing properties.

Rare
Burdock Root
Will add a +3 Score on your lowest skill during a raid to boost your chances

Ginger Root
Cures a small injury in no time!

Scar pack

Breeding Potion

Small Item

Very Rare
Custom Rabbit Voucher

Large Item
A free large item. This can include a single piece of armor to a thick necklace.

Special Rabbit
Last edited by Sanara on Sat May 18, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:02 am

Activity Submission
So you want to send your rabbit/rabbits out on an activity! Well you have come to the right place, please read below for more info on what to do and any parameters.

Rules
1. You may only post an activity after your previous one has been rolled per each category. For example you may post a hunting image and a Healing image, but you cannot post two 'activity' images together
2. You may only roll up to three rabbits per image but you may add more if wanted.
3. Make sure you track your rolls! We will not be held responsible for lost items.
4. Images are to be fully lined, colored, shading, and simple background.
5. Writing is to be at least 500 words for items, or 300 words if you just want skill points
6. If we do not believe you have met the conditions a vote will be cast between the admins and I will have the final say
7. Any rabbit participating in an advanved activity may not participate in a normal activity until all prompts have been completed.

When submitting for an activity please use this form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Warren:[/b]
[b]Type of Activity:[/b]
[b]Link to Rabbits in Image:[/b]
[b]Picture or Writing:[/b]

Please use this form of healing a rabbit or rabbits
[b]Link to Warren:[/b]
[b]Link to Rabbit(s) being healed:[/b]
[b]Picture or Writing:[/b]

Please use this form if using a lotus
[b]Link to Warreb:[/b]
[b]Link to Rabbit being improved:[/b]
[b]Proof of Lotus find:[/b]
[b]What stat is being improved:[/b]
Last edited by Sanara on Sat May 18, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:33 am

Bunny Burrow has been eleminated. If you need to buy and sell items, please check our new wears shop-

WAR Wears Shop
Last edited by Sanara on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:44 am

Username: Faededfyre
Link to Clan: Warren Delta