Vaiki Readopt Hub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Vaiki Readopt Hub

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:57 am

res

I'm entering for the candy vaiki!

Name: Xero
Their favorite candy: Any sort of taffy
wip, ???

I'm entering for CV065!

Name: Shepherd
Personality: wip
wip, owns a ranch?
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yote » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:59 am

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: Ray
Cake pic or gif: x

Name: Damien
Their favorite candy: mango pocky

‣  Olly
‣ he/him
‣ oleander #2807
Toyhouse
Flight Rising
My CS Adopts

yote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gh0st » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:12 am

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: Cherry
Cake pic or gif: x

Name: James
Their favorite candy: Star candy (also known as Konpeito)
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:31 am

Name: Mal
Their favorite candy: Candy corn, but only the ones shaped like pumpkins

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: Crepe
Cake pic or gif:
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:34 am

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: valentin
Cake pic or gif: Image

-pfp by lifora
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 am

Name: shark
Their favorite candy:
even though this guy looks tough, his favorite
candy is marshmallows! its a secret of his and
he juts love the squish and the sweet taste !
(dont tell him i told you this)

I'm entering for EV242!
Name: Shortcake
Cake pic or gif: strawberry

I'm entering for CV065!
Name: Whirlpool
Personality:
big stubborn and rude at first, seems like
a total brat, but once you get to know them
they usually explain their life to you. their
life is tough and this causes them to act this
way. but they actually are really kind.

clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Chicken » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:02 pm

Name: Charcoal
    Their favorite candy: Black licorice

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: Tyna
    Cake pic or gif: xx
A Chicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:27 pm

I'm entering for CV065!

Name: Lerman
Personality: Lerman is a quiet soul, often spending time alone. He doesn’t like crowds and prefers to spend quality time by himself reading or studying over wasting time draining himself by being around others. A heavy thinker, Lerman is always finding new things to busy his constantly-moving hands. He loves to try new things and explore all his options before giving up on any project. Very detail-oriented, he focuses on the minutia sometimes instead of looking at the bigger picture. He has social anxiety, and often replays conversations he has had with others over and over. He finds that he is emotional when compared to others, and he often finds himself offended or hurt by what others carelessly say. Because of this, Lerman finds the most comfort in being alone. Because he is used to being alone, Lerman is great at finding things to do and is rarely bored. He is great about setting goals for himself and almost always successfully completes them. Careful and methodological, Lerman prefers to take the days one at a time and enjoys life on a minute by minute basis. He doesn’t see the point in rushing through life so fast that you cannot enjoy the little things it has to offer. Not really one to be selfish per say, Lerman still looks out for himself first and others second. If there truly is someone out there who is in a rough patch, Lerman won’t hesitate to help, but generally speaking, he keeps to himself so he doesn’t have to look out for others. His mindset is both creative and logical, and he is fairly good at multitasking once he gets into his flow of work. Once he gets to woodworking or tinkering with some new object, he often becomes very absorbed and loses track of time easily. A natural INFJ-T, Lerman is an extreme introvert at 99%. He is intuitive, feeling, often uses judging tactics, and is turbulent by nature. Creative and inspiring as well as insightful, Lerman loves to make things with his paws and never feels accomplished until he has completed a project. However, Lerman is extremely private and withdrawn, and secretive by nature. He often is perfectionistic with his work and will work himself until he drops from exhaustion. He also is very sensitive and often gets his feelings hurt, even when the other party meant no offense towards him whatsoever. Lerman has lived a different life, but one he is still grateful for and he hopes that others are willing to give him the space he needs so he can create the next big thing.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:01 am

Name: rosia
      Their favorite candy: smarties. both the american and english ones, but they have the same name therefore rosia will count them as a singular favorite candy.

I'm entering for EV242!

Name: fahra
      Cake pic or gif: xxx

I'm entering for CV065!

Name: cyra
      Personality: cyra is an impulsive reckless brute without a hint of subtlety in her methods. it's nearly impossible to get close to her because she's just so aggravating to be around sometimes. make no mistake, if she thinks you look horrible today she will say it bluntly and borderline rudely.

strangely enough, she's also extremely empathetic, which should be a contradiction with how mean she can be. she doesn't want to be mean. if she could change, she probably would, but her social mistakes are ones she can't seem to stop making. she's a vibrant fellow with a need to have lots of friends to interact with daily, she doesn't want to drive people away from her or make them feel bad.

her bluntness, though, can work in her favor when it comes to things she thinks positively about. the way she speaks is equally vibrant to herself and unique in a way that lets you know she means this with her entire being.

she just wants to have fun and make friends. is that too much to ask for?
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:57 am

Ebony, wrote:

Name: shark
Their favorite candy:
even though this guy looks tough, his favorite
candy is marshmallows! its a secret of his and
he juts love the squish and the sweet taste !
(dont tell him i told you this)

Congrats! The contrast between his appearance and the soft fluffy marshmallows is so funny!

A Chicken wrote:
    I'm entering for EV242!

Name: Tyna
    Cake pic or gif: xx

Congrats, that looks so neat :0

booklover789 wrote:I'm entering for CV065!

Name: Lerman
Personality: Lerman is a quiet soul, often spending time alone. He doesn’t like crowds and prefers to spend quality time by himself reading or studying over wasting time draining himself by being around others. A heavy thinker, Lerman is always finding new things to busy his constantly-moving hands. He loves to try new things and explore all his options before giving up on any project. Very detail-oriented, he focuses on the minutia sometimes instead of looking at the bigger picture. He has social anxiety, and often replays conversations he has had with others over and over. He finds that he is emotional when compared to others, and he often finds himself offended or hurt by what others carelessly say. Because of this, Lerman finds the most comfort in being alone. Because he is used to being alone, Lerman is great at finding things to do and is rarely bored. He is great about setting goals for himself and almost always successfully completes them. Careful and methodological, Lerman prefers to take the days one at a time and enjoys life on a minute by minute basis. He doesn’t see the point in rushing through life so fast that you cannot enjoy the little things it has to offer. Not really one to be selfish per say, Lerman still looks out for himself first and others second. If there truly is someone out there who is in a rough patch, Lerman won’t hesitate to help, but generally speaking, he keeps to himself so he doesn’t have to look out for others. His mindset is both creative and logical, and he is fairly good at multitasking once he gets into his flow of work. Once he gets to woodworking or tinkering with some new object, he often becomes very absorbed and loses track of time easily. A natural INFJ-T, Lerman is an extreme introvert at 99%. He is intuitive, feeling, often uses judging tactics, and is turbulent by nature. Creative and inspiring as well as insightful, Lerman loves to make things with his paws and never feels accomplished until he has completed a project. However, Lerman is extremely private and withdrawn, and secretive by nature. He often is perfectionistic with his work and will work himself until he drops from exhaustion. He also is very sensitive and often gets his feelings hurt, even when the other party meant no offense towards him whatsoever. Lerman has lived a different life, but one he is still grateful for and he hopes that others are willing to give him the space he needs so he can create the next big thing.

Congrats! I think this fits him well ^^

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups