RC's plumerian readopt [WINNERS]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

RC's plumerian readopt [WINNERS]

Postby RainbowCharizard » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm readopting my plumerians! Although they are chock full of good nostalgia and memories, I don't think I'll ever draw or use any of them ever again... I simply don't have the time and have lost interest in most closed species. I think someone else would be able to cherish them much better than I.

I was around at the beginning of plumerians, so these guys are all pretty early ones (double digits). They've all got a decent amount of art, too. (Click their icons to see their toyhou.se pages).

ImageImageImage

xxxx Crochet [Plumerian #10] xxxxxxxxxxx Bliss [Plumerian #17] xxxxxxxxxxx Magnus [Plumerian #80]

Code: Select all
        [b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Plumerian you are applying for:[/b]
        [b]Plumerian name:[/b]
        [b]Plumerian gender:[/b]
        [b]Up to three extras:[/b] art, writing, playlists, moodboards, anything really
        [b]If applying for multiple Plumerians, is this your first, second, or third choice?[/b]

• Forms should showcase the personality and/or day-to-day life of the Plumerian. If you're curious as to the type of forms I like, check out the winners for my Kalon readoption. I would especially like to draw your attention to this form and how it is executed - short and sweet, yet accomplishes its purpose.
      • Writing should, ideally, be kept short and sweet. I don't want to put a word limit but please don't overwhelm me with walls of text. Quality over quantity.
      • Prettying-up is allowed but not required.
      • You are free to change the Plumerian's name and gender, but you are also free to keep it the same.
      • You can apply for multiple Plumerians, just include somewhere in your form if it's your first, second, or third choice.

March 16th -- noon PST

Last edited by RainbowCharizard on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:42 am, edited 14 times in total.
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RC's plumerian readopt

Code: Select all
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/3ca06717-bc5b-45b8-9103-e06013c272fc/dcuzhki-61a2858c-9a11-403b-85fa-02fe0d939a86.png[/img]

Here is where I'll put the winners.
Last edited by RainbowCharizard on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RC's plumerian readopt + holiday OTA

The OTA has been moved to its own thread [link], if you're looking for that.
Last edited by RainbowCharizard on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:22 am, edited 19 times in total.
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCharizard » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:06 pm

res
Last edited by RainbowCharizard on Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCharizard » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:08 am

Posting is now open! :>
    x

vv▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ!)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
placeholder textxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
placeholder textxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
deviantARTYouTubexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
extra link herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚═══════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxImage
vv▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
icon creditxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RainbowCharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Username: Baylin
applying for: Crochet
name: Lyndon
Up to three extras: art, writing
Lyndon works as a model, mostly for advertisements, magazine covers, or just general modeling. He's by no means famous, but his social media has a good following. When he isn't working or preparing for shoots he typically spends his time hiking, partying, or working out.
Last edited by Baylin on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Carmen

Postby Trphlthdl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Trphlthdl - Crochet
Carmen - Female

Crochet. An odd skill, to be sure, and something she'd have to thank her grandmother
for teaching her. At a later date of course, for now she directed her attentions to the quite
frankly redundant amount of yarn that lay unused her the wardrobe, and the wooden crochet
hook that had caught in her sleeve as she was whisked away from the castle grounds. Carmen
peered out the window, and down to the ground stories below. Hard for her to escape, good
for them. She was unlikely to jump since she'd never survive the fall, also to their advantage.

They'd overlooked one small, small detail though. They'd never bothered to check the wardrobe,
and that would be their downfall. Carmen began to crochet, a skill built through hours of repetition,
and something her fingers could never forget how to do. She carried on, even as the sun set and
room atop the tower was gilded in the golden light of the evening. Even by the pitiful light of
the crescent moon hanging outside her window, Carmen stitched. And stitched. And stitched.

It was a full week before the rope was long enough to touch the ground, and there were several
close calls in which Carmen's escape plan was almost found out. Carmen breathed deeply as she
closed off the last stray ends of her work. She could only hope it would hold her weight.

Carmen pushed the bed towards the window, and tied the end of the makeshift rope to one of
posts before dropping it out the window. It was nighttime, and late enough that the majority of
the group who kidnapped her would be asleep. The rest she suspected would be far too tipsy
to provide any sort of resistance as she ran away, assuming they even managed to spot her.

She wrapped the rope around her hands and backed out the window as quietly as she could,
inching her way down the tower little by little. It was only an hour 'til dawn, by the time she
reached the ground and made off into the surrounding forest.

Her dress caught on the underbrush as she ran, and it wasn't long before she stopped to
tear it off at the knees and keep running. It never suited her anyway. Come to think of it,
neither had her prior life.

She changed directions. The town was closer anyways, she'd seen it's lights from her tower.

Besides, it gave her time to decide what she'd like to do next.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Epilogue~
Carmen never did return to her kingdom as a beloved princess, or anything else for that matter.
She did, however, train herself in the art of swordsmanship and began to rescue kidnapped
princesses under the guise of a knight in shining armor. She returns the princesses that wish
to reunite with their families, and those who don't find a place following her. Of course, the
kidnapping of princesses isn't quite so common as to take up her every waking moment, and
so her small ragtag team of ex-princesses takes on odd jobs- usually clearing bandits out of
old ruins or taking on particularly troublesome beasts striking fear into nearby villages.
General Facts

Carmen spent two years learning
the art of sword fighting under
the disguise of a wannabe knight.

Carmen's first rescued princess
chose to adventure with her, and
is her second-in-command.

Although the wooden crochet
hook that helped Carmen escape
from her captors has since broken,
she keeps it with her at all times.
She sanded down the splintered
edges and turned it into a necklace.

Due to the fact that the first few
rescued princesses chose to stay with
Carmen's group, except for one, there
was a period of time in which there
was a bounty on their heads. It was
only due to the unceasing arguments
from the princess who chose to return
home that Carmen's gang is no longer
wanted in every kingdom.

Note

I do own a plumerian of my own
if that is something you would
like to factor into your judging.
Either way, thank you for this
opportunity, and I hope you have
a wonderful day!
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moorray » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Username: Marrs
Plumerian you are applying for: Magnus
Plumerian name: Magnus
Plumerian gender: Male

The feeling of the rough texture of the rocks under his feet. The wind lightly blowing through his fur. And not to forget the pure adrenaline rush of the whole thing; the thought that at any moment the line could snap. Magnus could plummet to his death at just the simplest mistake. Rock climbing was a port that required nothing less than perfection.

And Magnus loved it.

REF ADDED FOR PERSONAL USE

Last edited by Moorray on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Moorray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chilis » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:39 pm

for the custom I'll offer this advent christmas dog (edited post bc I legit cannot make up my mind these adopts are all so cute aaaa)

ImageImage

Hi I'm chilis, college cryptid, they/them,
the town goober, feel free to chit chat whenever!

Also I've been a user since July 2012, except I had my old account intentionally locked due to a slight addiction to CS when I was a teenager LMAO
Chilis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me