❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby OrangeSocks » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:52 am

username: OrangeSocks
tier: Colored
kalon references:
Here is my Kalon TH folder ^_^
Everyone would be happy to get a piece of art, but I'm trying to revamp
Maisel is hopefully getting a revamp so she would not be preferable and
Meya's outfit is getting redone so if drawn do not draw her in it <3
Info for most are on their pages.
your favorite personal holiday tradition:
My immediate family is Jewish and my Christian relatives live pretty far away,
so on Christmas night we go out for Chinese food (as the ones in our area are
some of the only businesses that are open). For Hanukkah, my favorite tradition
would be getting a Garfield calendar every year! I have been getting one from
my parents ever since I was... 9? It's been so long I can barely remember lol
compliment a community member:
ezekiel; -- I know it's been a challenge to consistently chat for some reason,
but I love talking to you and hcing adorable kalon relationships and sharing
photos of your dog and just chatting about fun random stuff. I try not to be,
but I can be really shy and keeping up friendships online can be hard for me,
yet you see me online sometimes and just send over a greeting and help me
come out of my shell again <3
Last edited by OrangeSocks on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:35 am

username: antique skies
    tier: colored
    kalon references: here is my storage thread! im fine with anyone!
    your favorite personal holiday tradition: i enjoy going to fairs and other big town hosted events!
    compliment a community member: lunaire is just really sweet? we're partners for a partner comp and they're just so easy to work with and really nice! they've got really good ideas and they just overall sweet and nice!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:41 am

username: Sock.
tier: 3, Colored
kalon references: https://toyhou.se/2255627.kulolo
your favorite personal holiday tradition: I like setting up the tree best (:
compliment a community member: We don't talk much anymore but doxophobia/whizzer. was always so sweet and kind to me. I miss him very much ;---;
I also adore my buddy PeanutButter. not only are we making a game together, but she is just the most angelic user you'd ever meet tbh. I always enjoy our convos together & she helped me out of a rough patch in my life 💕
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 am

username: SpencerTheAWD
tier: Colored
kalon references: here's all my kids!
feel free to draw whoever you want, though I'd love if you drew someone who doesn't have a lot/any art! But it's up to you<3
your favorite personal holiday tradition: We always turn the tree on right before we go to bed, it's always very peaceful to see the lights before you sleep. But decorating it is lots of fun as well!
compliment a community member: There's no one I really talk to a great deal but Takura is p cool! Their art is really amazing and I enjoy seeing it and their designs!
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:37 am

username:Inkdragon
tier: Colored!
kalon references:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3528732&hilit=kalons#p111180730
he was my first boy and i've loved him since i got him,Hes a silly goof ball with a big heart <3

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3528732&hilit=kalons&start=10#p118610623
He was a dream boy that I got and have treated like treasure since, hes serious but lightens up around those he cares for!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3528732&hilit=kalons#p111301273
She has been a special kalon to me since she was my first kit and was grown by the artist that got me into kalons!

your favorite personal holiday tradition: My favorite tradition during the holidays is listening to holiday music while drawing or drinking hot chocolate with a blanket wrapped around me,,
compliment a community member: I'm giving out three because I couldn't pick one but so many more also should be here as well

Watchdog(why did u get rid of the . >:( ) has honestly been such a chill person to talk to,I enjoy hanging around them when they join the call and they are super funny. Their art is downright amazing and so is their designs <3

Zith; Whos honestly one of the funniest people to hang around and I love talking to them! Its super fun when we get to play ow and talk about kalons. He also is super nice and supportive and a big help when I need it! Thank you for being so rad zith <3

My last one goes to my mom kha.otic who spams my server at 12 for me to go to bed you are such a fun person to hang around and cause rebellions on my server. You have always been there to support me and you are always a bomb to talk to and hang out with!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:23 am

username: Aey
tier: 3, Colored
kalon references: June or Cass
your favorite personal holiday tradition: I like plugging in the Christmas tree in the morning when it's still dark outside and everyone else is asleep and the house is quiet. It's a moment of peace that I really appreciate.

northstar - Pal! You're so encouraging and unfailingly kind. I can always count on you for a smile and a bit of silliness. You really help with my motivation levels, and I want to thank you thank you thank you for that. <3
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:30 am

username: Pink Present
tier: Coloured q w q
kalon references: Oasis, Alejandro, Emily, Aster, Katsuo, Primrose
All have some info on the pages linked! <33
your favorite personal holiday tradition: Enjoying xmas dinner, with family from Finnland and Germany
who come together here to Poland for this special day ♥ I love catching up with them!
compliment a community member: she wolf warrior - what is there more to say that I love you with all that I have and Cyrus and Hyeon are one of the things I love developing with you so much?? All the headcannons just make me wanna stay up all night and chat about them <33 You're my biggest inspiration, to cut it short - love ya honey! <33
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 am

username: vogelbiene
        tier: coloured!
        kalon references: ohhkay I have a few so bare with me!!!
        kiran is my baby boy - top priority really. he's a sweet soul who may seem over the top at times but is rather shy when it comes to his own abilities. he loves to brew tea and make his own concoctions!

alaska is probably one of the most optimistic and cheerful kals you may ever meet! she's almost always smiling and has a fond spot for horrible puns. often you can catch her playing soccer or hockey! (she loves sports and is a great team player - literally!)

marx is... well, he's marx. he's cocky, loud, proud and mischievous
        (he's also a few other things, but they're all negative lmao) he gambles a lot, is money-hungry and will probably stop at nothing to get something he wants, often using cheap and dirty tactics.

if you feel you can't do any of them, the rest of my kals are here!
        your favorite personal holiday tradition: 
        mmmm probably on christmas eve, when we celebrate christmas the "german" way; dads german so we have incorporated that side to christmas since I was born. (imagine my surprise when I realise that not everyone celebrates on both christmas eve and christmas!) the best part of it is mum's homemade feast - kassler with sauerkraut and potato dumplings (with gravy ofc) and punch on the side.
        god, there's so many nice members about! this year, a few have struck out to me though;
        petrify; ah, she's been there for me all throughout the year and is so accommodating when I vanish and go mia for no reason :') she's so sweet and so very kind, plus all her kals are visibly loved and cherished. ♡
        norang; lord when they sent me the sweetest message out of the blue I nearly cried!!!! they're incredibly kind and everything about them is aesthetic. thank you, norang ♡
        fluffybirdie; i still have to respond to her pm i swear ill do it we met over aisha and amalthea's beautiful relationship, but havs just hit it off nonetheless. she's amazing to talk to and incredibly hilarious! also very, very patient (just like rif ajzjsis you guys are too kind) and always willing to talk. I look up to her very much so ♡
        sixbane; to say that I look up to sixbane is honestly a gross understatement; no amount of words can describe how great sixbane is and I've always loved seeing them around. they do so much for the community and their art is beautiful! they're so generous, and I cannot ever thank them enough for their generosity towards myself and others. thank you so, so much sixbane. you're a rolemodel to me. ♡
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cervidae » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 am

username: cervidae
tier: colored!
kalon references: all of my kals are here! i don't rlly have too much of a preference!
your favorite personal holiday tradition: I don't really do much as far as celebrating goes, but it's nice to see family
compliment a community member: oh gosh,

Nekoma's Lion - you've always been an absolute JOY to talk to, I know we haven't talked in a good bit but you're still very dear to me. Your art is top-tier, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope you've been doing okay

Gladis - where do i begin! Ily sm bb! you're so pleasant to be around, I'm so so thankful that you're here. Somehow any medium of art you pick up ends up being gorgeous. From your poetic writing, your art itself, all of it is just so?? good?? gh bhjn ily
thank you for doing so much for me

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:02 am

username: Dreamlight
tier: colored
kalon references: Anyone would be fine, but a plus would be Meriel!
your favorite personal holiday tradition: Making a gingerbread house! So much fun but soooo messy!
Aey- Can I just say I love loveeeeee your art! I really look up to you and it always brings a smile to my face whenever I see your art! You always seem like such a cool and nice person! I really hope I can get to know you in the future!! cxxx
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me