❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby -pidge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 am

username: Systems_Down
tier: Lines ( traditional )
kalon references: Id prefer to have something done of pixie! Seeing I havn't got any art of her yet!
your favorite personal holiday tradition: well, we always have a huge family get together for chrismas lunch, and its always smoked ham!
compliment a community member:
Oh thats easy!
Pink Present you have been so kind to me and so generous to gift me a kalon! You make everyone happy and you condider everyone before yourself! I cant thank you enough!!

Vyxen you have bddn so kind to me when we were having the breeding done between our to kals! You let me choose first and I thought you couldnt of been kinder if you tried! Tysm!

And my final person goes to...
Honetstorm.wishes! your so nice! You have roleplayed with me, helped me out, tried to do my myo, even though im pretty poor and were bussy at the time. Man you were the first person that reached out to me in the community, and Ill be forever greatful!!
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mpdg » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 am

username: phunkies

tier: colored

kalon references: pick anyone from here!

your favorite personal holiday tradition: around the holidays (specifically on new year's day) my family's tradition is to eat mandu-guk. it's one of my favorite foods and i associate it with very warm happy memories ;;

thank you norang for being so sweet! she has great ideas for the kalon pairing we have and i am eternally grateful to her for managing to get a nursery batch ticket accepted for our kalons.

i'd also just like to compliment every member of the kalon staff/artists for running this amazing species and helping it to grow <3
sash(a) / ♂ / he / adult
talk 2 me about: emo,
post hardcore, pop punk,
vocaloid, pokemon, OCs,
music history in general,
or anything else ur heart
desires. i am not always
active here but shoot me
a PM if u need anything!
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 free palestine

mpdg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

username: fuiuki
tier: Coloured!
kalon references: Amadeus, Toby (partner with amadeus). The coolest dude Max, Also cool kalsona Sayuri.
your favorite personal holiday tradition: I think my favourite is either Christmas, or New Year's Eve if that counts. Fireworks at night make me cry from the beauty and feeling of togetherness :,) and christmas is so warm and cosy, with so many tasty foods!
compliment a community member: iBrevity, you're always so kind when approached, you are awesome at spotting mistakes in growths, and you're always fantastic and approachable when coming to you with issues. Your help has been invaluable and you're my go-to staff member simply because you instill such trust and liking, and you're doing so much for the community! You work really hard and I think you deserve all the recognition for it <3
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:07 pm

username: diamond sapphire
    tier: coloured <3
    kalon references: anyone here! though my favourites are the first four + all the kits <3
    your favorite personal holiday tradition: my family doesn't really celebrate christmas but i always love buying my friends a few things every year if that counts aha <3
    compliment a community member: kanadensis! i had readopted one of my kalons to them and i love how they developed them, plus i appreciate the art they had order of them! kana's designs though, my goodness. their designs are dropdead gorgeous, and their nursery batches are always so well done! i had a breeding with kana + madziu and myself and let me tell you that kana designed the kits and they were stunning (kana if you're reading this, hiyo hows life) <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:27 pm

username: planiteri
tier: coloured

kalon references:
Either from one of these two groups would be great!!
Feel free to draw any of the others though, all my kalons are linked in my signature if you want to see them all.
•Best Bois!!
•Aesthetic Sons

your favorite personal holiday tradition: We don't really have a holiday tradition. We're not a family that's been invested in holidays at all so we never made any traditions. For us it's just another day. I hope that counts as an answer.
High Noon: Gotta compliment the one and only. Red you're such a lovely and amazing member of the community, you put in so much and do so without hesitation and to a high standard. I've loved talking and interacting with you as I got more invested into the community itself and am always in awe of your art, the aesthetic you got going on and the way you line your pieces is so gorgeous and I adore all the finer details you put into everything you do.
Senti: My love!! From giving you your first MYO to now being actual proper friends through our love of anime, I would have never guessed I would be able to bond with such an amazing and wonderful human being. Your art is so lovely and all of those concepts you have hidden away are so magnificent. You're so easy to talk with and I'm so glad to be able to call you part of my family. I love you and your designs and the confidence within you is so amazing.
薄桜鬼/Nori: Henlo my favourite bean!! Your art and in general your characters are so lovely. The way you draw is beautiful and so relaxed that all the concepts for each of your kids are unique and gorgeous. The way you draw eyes has me :weary: all the time. Talking with you makes me so happy and I enjoy our friendship so very much. Not to mention you and Ryo are s o f t and I love you both
knifekind: The way you write!! Is!! So!! Nice!! Honestly, I adore how you word things and reading through your entries makes me so happy. I enjoy having a friend who I can talk with about writing and learn from. Being able to ask for opinions on a piece has been so wonderful especially as I know you won't sugarcoat anything for me.
zakuro: I just wanted to comment on your growth in the artist search!! Your style has improved soo much already and the way you work with colours is glorious. As someone who is a sucker for monochromatic palettes your ability to use a wide variety is so inspiring. I'm excited to see how much more you'll grow because I'm sure you'll continue to do so for a long time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm

username: _silentsiren_
tier: colored :>
kalon references: julien | lily | diaca
your favorite personal holiday tradition: making
compliment a community member: s/o to bookbite for just being the most wonderful friend i can talk to randomly and just screech at a million times a day - i love you so much!
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 pm

username: kolyakun
kalon references:
anyone from here!
your favorite personal holiday tradition: where I live we get quite a bit of snow and this makes for the perfect time to go tobogganing!(sledding for those who don't know) every year we go tobogganing down hills in either our own backyard or at a ski resort.
    @_silentsiren_ - Hello! Thank you for being so sweet and nice to me, offering me a place to be myself and for being someone I can truly be myself with. I look forward to seeing you soon! I am beyond excited I can't explain-
    before we met and started talking you were a huge inspiration to me and I love looking at your art!! You're so cute <3 //smooch

@lloril - Lloril!! you sweet glucose guardian you!! I really admire you so much and hearing from you everyday!! I love talking to you about literally anything

@CSmintcat - Henlo mont. please pour liquid nitrogen into my mouth :weary: jk I love you, thank you for putting up with me! I can't wait to see you again!! You're so sweet and cute, I love hearing about your stories when you join calls and just hearing about your day uwu

@AboveAspen - big stinky man right here, I love you! Thank you for putting up with me and being with me through thick and thin.

@Annie15970 - "I'm doing dishes!" aka the cutest being to ever live!! School has snatched you away from me an I miss you :sob:

@snowflakette - hello!! Thank you for HCing with me, I love hearing from you and reading your responses! Your art is absolutely adorable and so are you!!!
Last edited by kolyakun on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:19 pm

username: zakuro.

kalon references: (in no particular order)

junia - goddess of daylight, changes the sky from night to day. she is quite hot-headed and, despite being over 7 centuries old, forever looks like a child. she is never seen wearing anything that isn’t white or gold.

okes - soulkeeper. it is his job to capture and protect lost souls from demons. he is quite quiet and melancholy but has endless love for his husband <3

kite - a halfblood demon, who hunts the demons of the underworld in preparation to face down the demon king one day. raised by a former knightess deep in the forest. she is deathly serious about everything and her stare will make you feel like you’ve turned stone cold.

caelia - the guardian of the fountain of youth. formerly a lying, thieving woman who would use her charm for her own benefit, she was cursed with a single all-seeing eye and forced to protect the fountain after attempting to steal a chalice of water. she has nearly no emotion but sometimes her old self and memories are recollected.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: i love love love decorating the christmas tree with my family!

compliment a community member: i’d like to compliment the man, the myth, the legend, ufos. he is the sweetest person i’ve met on this site and i cherish him as a wonderful friend. he is genuinely such a good person and talking to him always makes my day better. i love him to the edge of the galaxy and back!!!! he deserves the world and more, really! my words don’t do him enough justice.
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:41 pm

username: snowflakette

kalon references: my kal character folder is here, but here’s some kals I’d really love to get art for! feel free to do any of them. 💕

finley! he’s my pride and joy tbh. a fan of theatre, music, this festive season, and having fun. he’s a wholesome teenage baby and I love him to bits! I’d really love some human/kemo art of him, though anything else is just as fine 💖
    cassian! he's my first kal and I love him to the moon and back oh my! I know his design is a bit complicated so I just wanted to apologize in advance. ^^; he’s a cheery barista (in training) who’s really casual and easygoing. would totally spend the winter listening to the songs on the radio and taking pictures of the quiet, snowy streets.
    and theia! my lovely detective man. a bit on the quiet and serious side, but he's just as friendly and fun to be with! I'm working on his humanoid form, but it'll be on his toyhouse once it's done. I'd love some humanoid art of him, but of course you don't have to!

if you'd like their original references, here's their threads: finley, cassian, theia

your favorite personal holiday tradition: my family doesn’t celebrate christmas, but our school does! we have a christmas extravaganza every year where we’d dedicate an afternoon to just play games and have fun. it's been a tradition for a while now, and it brings back a lot of nostalgia tbh. it’s certainly one thing I’ll remember deeply once I inevitably move away from here :'>

compliment a community member: I hope it’s okay if I complimented more than one member! I’ve only been in the community for a couple of months so I have yet to meet some people, but I’m so grateful for the friends I’ve met thus far! spamming y'all with heart emojis. :>

• saltybirb - HELLO LOVELY, thanks for being there for me! I’ve enjoyed chatting with you and screaming about our characters haha. also your art is the cutest oh my goodness. it’s so fun congratulating each other on new kids (and I'm so happy we got both our first kals after we met??), I’m so glad we got to talk!! 💕
    • marsh - hey you’re amazing!! thanks for helping me out on many occasions, you’ve been so kind with helping me name my kals and looking over my writing. I love your stories (so much!!) as well as how you develop your kals. 💗💗
    • ufos - hey mac! well, I hope you’re doing better. tbh I’d love to talk to you more, I love you and your characters a whole lot. here’s a confession! I owe a lot to beau for inspiring me to try for my first kal. back then, I was really hesitant with drawing anything non-human and so I instantly fell in love with how unique your art style is! also, thanks for having me in your signature, I appreciate it so much! 💖
    • kolyakun - oml I could say the same to you!! you’re so lovely and I’m glad we could hc our boys (and thanks for tolerating my awful writing lmao). and did I mention your art is so lovely?? holy heck 😩
    • sentimental_android - hi hello! you're the kindest person ever?? I wish we could talk more because you're such a wonderful person!! much love 💞💞
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:03 pm

username: rnirai

kalon references: sta.sh and toyhou.se (some of them have human (hel & ki) / anthro (hel, moha, ki and diarmuid) refs uploaded in th! even if they dont have a ref, youre free to draw any of them as anthro! i develop them all as anthos/humans but feral art is more than okay too~) ill try to add some info about them on their pages before the 14th, so youll get an idea what my babes are like. (moha, hel and diarmuid are my main guys rn but feel free to draw any of them!)

your favorite personal holiday tradition: decorating gingerbread

compliment a community member: i'd like to compliment qpplepie, idk if you'll see this but i love you so much you funky little angel baby. your messages always make me so happy, you are a lot of fun to talk to and i adore your sense of humor! im really glad i got to know you better. :> also, i hope you know i really admire you, your art is amazing and super inspiring! ♥ mwah

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me