Pseudogs -- dnp

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Do you like Pseudogs so far and like what I'm doing with them?

Yes!
67%
No.
No votes
It's seems complex but I like it.
33%
It's seems complex and I don't like it.
No votes
Maybe.
No votes
I'm not sure.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Pseudogs -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:48 am

What are Pseudogs?
Pseudogs are canine-adjacent beings that exist in the rift between realities. They feed off the cosmic energy created by the universe and are known to be the guardians of existence. Depending on the rifts they protect Pseudogs have varied skills, appearances, and colorations.
They also have innate abilities (magical or otherwise) that come from a specific god of the Pantheon and a Psuedogs specific Bloodline.
Last edited by BlackWren on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Planes of Existance -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:43 pm

The Planes of Existence

The Astral Lands are where the rifts of reality meet, making it the shared home of many Psuedogs. The Astral Lands are also separate from the mortal realms and only a chosen few Pseudogs are allowed travel to the Material plane freely. The Astral Lands are a plane of perpetual night, though the local fauna act as light sources for Pseudogs and the surrounding sky is littered with stars.

The Prime Material Plane is where mortal, magicless Psuedogs live and fight the beasts that cross over from other rifts not protected by Pseudogs. Mortals call upon the aid of Psuedogs from time to time and though Psuedogs do not desire to fight, it is their duty to protect the mortal plane to keep their mortal kin safe as well as protect The Astral Lands.

The Plane of Everlife is where mortal beings go to when they die. Here, a god claims ownership of their soul or grants them safe passage into The Plane of Everlife. There is no need for worry or sorrow and all souls can rest in everlasting peace here. Travel to this plane is only for the dead, and any mortal or Pseudog who's found their way into the Plane of Everlife will slowly become removed from their physical body, and unable to leave Everlife.

The Outer Planes are home to the gods that created all of existence. They are strictly forbidden to leave their homelands save for their celestial messengers, as their powers can easily be corrupted. Their exile was to protect The Prime Material Plane, as it was the god's wars that nearly destroyed the Prime Material Plane ages ago.
This pantheon includes;
    ☼ Efriet, the multiheaded golden warrior in platemail armor who gave light to all the planes. It’s said he birthed Pseudogs from a signal fragment of possibility and from that fragment other bloodlines of Psuedogs emerged.
    ϟ Thetocon, the great serpent of lightning. He is known for his might in battle and claims ownership of storms, the seasons, and weather.
    ✫ Va'resh, guardian of safe passage to the afterlife. They are a neutral god, one of which who claims the souls of even the faithless and shelters them from the beasts palner riffs summon.
    ☾ Te'irfe, goddess of all reflections and the weaver of fate. She's commonly the patron of hunters and the natural passage of life.

ImageImageImageImage
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Bloodlines -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Bloodlines

Pureblood
    Purebloods are beings directly decedent from the very first Pseudogs that ever existed. They have inherently high Wisdom and can cast spells better than most. They also happen to have larger wingspans than Half-blood or Mortal Psuedogs.
    +1 to Wis, +1 to Dex, +1 to Int
Half-Blood
    Half-Bloods are Pseudogs that are the product of a Pureblood and Mortal Pseudog pairing. It's uncommon for Purebloods and Mortals to have children, but when they do they create Half-Bloods. Half-bloods are hardier than their Pureblooded kin and can use magic, unlike their Mortal kin. They tend to have the same wingspan as their Mortal kin.
    +1 to Wis, +1 to Str, +1 to Con
Mortal
    Mortal Pseudogs are Pseudogs who, over the millennia, lost their immortality due to their folly and were sent to live in the Prime Material Plane by the Pantheon of Gods for all eternity. They have smaller wings than Purebloods but their hardy structure and strength are amarable. They're unable to use magic due to being mortal as it's harder for Mortal Pseudogs to tap into the cosmic energy of the universe.
    +1 to Str, +2 to Con, unable to use magic
Demigod
    Demigod Pseudogs are the offspring of the main Pantheon of gods and are basically gods themselves. They have major control over one segment of their birth God's power as well as one minor control over an element their god does not.
    Stat increases vary.
Royal
    Royal Pseudogs are Mortals born directly from the first mortals that were sent to live on the Prime Material Plane. They're known for their elegance and have access to the knowledge of magic that mortal Pseudogs no longer posess. They are the only Mortal Psuedogs still connected to magic.
    +2 Cha, +1 Dex, +1 Int, +1 Wis
Blessed
    Blessed Pseudogs are favored by the gods and given certain benefits because of it. They tend to have a constant glow of aura of light around them but are otherwise mortal and have no connection to use magic.
    +2 Str, +3 Con, +1 Dex, unable to use magic
    + 1 luck point *
Cursed
    Cursed Pseudogs are favored by the darker creatures that lurk in the universe that oppose the Gods. They tend to have an look of inhumanity that repulses some Pseudogs. The Gods work against them.
    +3 Str, +3 Con, -1 Cha, unable to use magic
    +1 curse point *
Bestial
    Beastial Pseudogs are Pseudogs corrupted by the magic of the rifts in the universe. Usually Beast bloodlined Pseudogs are not born this way and are originally Mortal. They tend to be more wild looking, and are extremely strong.
    +4 str, +2 con
Celestial
    Celestial Pseudogs are composed of purely radiant magic. They're usually extremely magically gifted and have a strong tie to one particular god. They tend to look far different than most Pseudogs though and have been told to have 12 wings, multiple eyes, feathers, all of the above or have an over all unnerving presence. They emanate celestial energy.
    Stat increases vary.

* Curse & Luck Points are Bloodline specific features that aid Pseudogs in combat due to their Patrons.
      Curse Points impose disadvantage to their foe, forcing them to reroll any attack they deal for one round.
      Luck Points impose advantage for a Psuedogs allies, giving them all advantage to hit the target of the Blessed Pseudog for one round.
      Cursed & Blessed Psuedogs can use their feature once per battle and must wait 24 hours before their feature refreshes.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudogs // Abilities -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Abilities

Each Pseudog has six stats. Each stat can be increased to a maximum of 10 per stat, and is a + to damage, evasion, armor, spell lists, the power of said spells, and how attractive they are to most Pseudogs.
    Strength
    Their physical might in combat.
      Every +1 above 0 = +1 damage roll from your Pseudog's Melee weapon. If they're using a greatsword that deals 1d12 damage and your Pseudog has a +1 to strength, that Pseudog will do 2d12 damage with each swing.

Dexterity
    Their ability to act quickly.
      Every +1 above 0 = +1 to the accuracy of your hits and +1 to the damage roll of your Pseudog's Ranged weapon. Your Pseudog will miss less often when they attack if their Dexterity is higher. Also, if you're wielding a dexterous weapon you can add a +1 to the damage dice like Strength.

Constitution
    Their ability to resist damage.
      Every +1 above 0 = +1 to armor class. To see if a blow hits one must roll a d10 and add their dexterity #. If it meets OR exceeds your Pseudog's armor class the attacked Pseudog will take damage. Each Pseudog starts with a base AC of 5 and adds their Constitution # to that base number to figure out their AC. If a Pseudog has a +3 to Con, they would have an AC of 8.

Every +1 above 0 = +10 HP to your Pseudog per level up. Each Psuedog starts with 30 HP and adds HP as they level up.

Intelligence
    Intelligence measures how many spells a Psuedog can learn & cast.
      wip

Wisdom
    Wisdom measures how powerful a Psuedogs Magic is.
      wip

Charisma
    Higher the charisma of a certain Psuedog, the higher chance of them passing on desired traits or having larger litter sizes.
      Every +1 above 10 = 10% increase to having a larger litter size and the chance for passing on looks you've designated as desirable when breeding your Pseudogs (of which can be something none of the parents have). Each % is taken into account from both parents but desirable traits and litter size are rolled separately with the same % chance.
      What cannot be specified is BLOODLINES as those are fixed percentages that will not be effected by your Pseudogs Charisma.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Weapons & Benifits -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Weapons & Benefits

Simple Weapons (Melee)
Name of Weapon // Damage dice + Dex or Str based weapon attack
Club // 1d4 + Str
Light Hammer // 1d4 + Str
Dagger // 1d4 + Dex
Handaxe // 1d6 + Str
Javelin // 1d6 + Str
Mace // 1d6 + Str
Quarterstaff/Staff // 1d6 + Str
Sickle // 1d4 + Dex
Spear // 1d6 + Str

Simple Weapons (Ranged)
Light Crossbow // 1d8 + Dex
Dart // 1d4 + Dex
Shortbow // 1d6 + Dex
Sling // 1d4 + Dex
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Spells List -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:16 pm

Spells List

The Spells of Efriet

∘ Melee Spells ∘
    • Spiritual Weapon
    You create a floating weapon of radiant energy used to strike down your foe.
    Deals 1d8 as base damage and is active until you cast a different spell.
    Roll 1d10 to hit and add your dexterity to the roll.

• Scorching Ray
    You summon a ray of concentrated fire that burns as hot as the sun.
    It deals 2d6 base damage and fades once cast.

∘ Ranged Spells ∘
    • Fire Bolt
    You throw a signal burst of fire from your finger from a distance.
    It deals 1d10 on a hit and has a 10% chance of catching the target on fire,
    dealing an extra 1d4 points of damage for one round before it fades.

∘ Defensive Spells ∘
    • Aid
    Your aura spreads out around you and effects two of your allies who attack after you.
    This adds a temporary +2 to their AC, making it harder for them to be hit by blows.
    Once they're hit or until the battle ends, aid fades.
    There is no save for this spell.

• Restore Vitality
    You channel the healing light of your patron god and heal one Pseudog of your choice or yourself.
    They add 1d10 + your wisdom # to their HP.
    You must designate the target of this spell or it fails.
    There is no save for this spell.

The Spells of Thetocon

∘ Melee Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

∘ Ranged Spells ∘
    • Lightning Bolt
    You throw a signal bolt of electricity from your finger from a distance.
    It deals 1d10 on a hit and has a 10% chance of catching the target on fire,
    dealing an extra 1d4 points of damage for one round before it fades.

∘ Defensive Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

The Spells of Va'resh

∘ Melee Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

∘ Ranged Spells ∘
    • Blight
    wip

∘ Defensive Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

The Spells of Te'irfe

∘ Melee Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

∘ Ranged Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip

∘ Defensive Spells ∘
    • wip
    wip
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Encounters -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Encounters

Encounters will be done on discord.
    Mostly for quicker replies as well as to be modded more actively by staff members.

wip
[/list]
Last edited by BlackWren on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pseudogs // Leveling Up -- dnp

Postby BlackWren » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Leveling Up

Levels add HP to your Pseudog as well as grants them special items only granted to those who participate in RPG events or questlines.
    The levels listed here are base stats without your specific Pseudog's information added.
Lv 11
    + 20 HP
Lv 12
    + 20 HP
    + 2 to one stat of your choice
    or +1 to two stats of your choice
Lv 13
    + 20 HP
Lv 14
    + 20 HP
Lv 15
    + 20 HP