Kleptagons - Competitions Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kleptagons - Competitions Thread

Postby zealouzie » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:12 am

Kleptagons are an anthropremorphic mamillian species that has evolved on a completely isolated timeline to human beings. Their ecosystem, Triassica-2 has been distinct from humans for the millions of years that followed the prehistorical mesozoic period, more specifically the early triassic and jurassic devisions. Kleptagons resemble larger forms of modern flying rodents, such as bats or sugar gliders. It is suspected that they share an early common ancestor with bats, and have just evolved beyond what was expected of them.

Kleptagon #005
STANDARD

The first Kleptagon on the new refrence! They are based on frost. To enter for this guy, tell me his favourite winter activity.
No extras! Ends in 24 Hours.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Post this form below to enter!
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:08 am

Username: Matreats
Name: Caelus
Winter Activity: He's kind of a hoe Snow is his favorite - It makes it so easy to be silent because it muffles everything, not to mention it's gorgeous. It can and will be used as a weapon. Caelus is an excellent hunter, and has practically mastered the art of almost silent flight. Has a habit of dive bombing unsuspecting people for fun and it often gets him in trouble. He's definitely a 'pretty boy' type, and really, REALLY likes attention. Also he's a piece of trash flirt. He'll take every opportunity to show off, especially during the winter months when there's less people to witness his awe-inspiring talents, to the point where it gets annoying to the others, but he doesn't exactly get what 'taking it too far' means, so often he'll end up wrecking something or hurting someone. Usually the damage isn't too bad though, and if something does go astray, he's more than willing to help fix it or clean it up. During winter, those who live in his area are especially prone to damage because of his wild sense of adventure and drive to find something fun is only fueled by the opportunities the snow gives him. Whether it be sledding, building snow kleptagons and forts, or simply just lying down and staring up at the stars, Caelus loves the cold season.
Last edited by Matreats on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 am

Username: antique skies
    Name: Damien
    Winter Activity: Simple, but he loves snowball fights!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboxys » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 am

Username: rainbows
Name: Eustace, fondly nicknamed Stacy
Winter Activity: Celebrating the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year. Around this time every year, all his friends come to visit for a night-long sleepover and celebration, involving all sorts of warm and festive foods around the fireplace.
bats // it/its // adult

my personal characters
are not up for sale or trade.

find me elsewhere @ rainboxys
discord: somnacanth
commission TOS

rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:55 am

Username: Silver Pandorica
Name: Calum
Winter Activity: In the winter, Calum loves to go sledding. However, not the type of sledding that comes to most people's minds. Calum lives in a hotter place, so it doesn't snow in the wintertime. Instead of sledding on snow, Calum sleds down sandy mountains, dodging cacti and scratchy bushes as he goes along.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:12 am

Kleptagon #005

Matreats wrote:
Winter Activity: He's kind of a hoe Snow is his favorite - It makes it so easy to be silent because it muffles everything, not to mention it's gorgeous. It can and will be used as a weapon. Caelus is an excellent hunter, and has practically mastered the art of almost silent flight. Has a habit of dive bombing unsuspecting people for fun and it often gets him in trouble. He's definitely a 'pretty boy' type, and really, REALLY likes attention. Also he's a piece of trash flirt. He'll take every opportunity to show off, especially during the winter months when there's less people to witness his awe-inspiring talents, to the point where it gets annoying to the others, but he doesn't exactly get what 'taking it too far' means, so often he'll end up wrecking something or hurting someone. Usually the damage isn't too bad though, and if something does go astray, he's more than willing to help fix it or clean it up. During winter, those who live in his area are especially prone to damage because of his wild sense of adventure and drive to find something fun is only fueled by the opportunities the snow gives him. Whether it be sledding, building snow kleptagons and forts, or simply just lying down and staring up at the stars, Caelus loves the cold season.

Congrats Matreats! I really like how you made the connection to his cocky personality type! He sounds like a rambunctious character.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:59 pm

punkopup wrote:

Kleptagon #005

Matreats wrote:

Congrats Matreats! I really like how you made the connection to his cocky personality type! He sounds like a rambunctious character.

Ahhh! Thank you <3 I'll be sure to take good care of him!
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:04 am

Kleptagons are an anthropremorphic mamillian species that has evolved on a completely isolated timeline to human beings. Their ecosystem, Triassica-2 has been distinct from humans for the millions of years that followed the prehistorical mesozoic period, more specifically the early triassic and jurassic devisions. Kleptagons resemble larger forms of modern flying rodents, such as bats or sugar gliders. It is suspected that they share an early common ancestor with bats, and have just evolved beyond what was expected of them.

Kleptagon #006
COMMON

Mmm I had cinnamon buns last night and all I can say is that I love fall desserts. Tell me what this klep’s fav fall dessert is!
No extras! Ends in 24 Hours.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Post this form below to enter!
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:05 am

Username: Silver Pandorica
Name: Spangler
Fall dessert: As soon as fall hits, Spangler’s mouth begins to water. It’s cranberry season, and once they bloom, you can bet your butt that Spangler is out there picking fresh cranberries. His all-time favorite thing to do with them are to dunk them in warm, melted chocolate and powdered sugar, leave them out to cool, then have a feast. It may not be the healthiest choice of dessert, but Spangler doesn’t mind. Cranberries are unbeatable, especially when they’re covered in chocolate.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboxys » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 pm

The smell of cinnamon fills the house...

╔═════════════════╗
═════════════════
x x username: rainbows x x
xx xxx name: Laurel x x x x
x xx x gender: female xx xx
═════════════════
╚═════════════════╝

fall dessert:

xxxxWe can find Laurel tending to the fire in her fireplace most days, as soon as first chill hits. Not a single bit of frost is in sight of the few windows in her cozy home and the oven always has something inside, cooking or ready to eat. There’s no bigger homebody than Laurel, or at least that’s how she thinks of herself, anyway. Guests are always welcome to come over for dinner, and she personally recommends you stay for dessert. It’s the best part of any meal, after all!

xxxxIf you happen to come while she’s cooking, she tends to make an extravagant show of it, almost as though she were doing some sort of performance art. In a way, she is, although she denies this. In reality, she would rather her guests take notes, as her recipes would be more valuable than the leftovers. That is, if they didn’t love her cooking so much.

xxxxWhen she sits down alone, only herself to feed, she would much rather eat her mother’s apple dumplings after a hearty meal of beef stew and mashed potatoes. They remind her of her childhood, afternoons of coming home to a warm and freshly-cooked meal after running around in the woods all day, playing in fallen leaves and enjoying the forest with her friends until sunset. No matter how much she cooks for herself and others, there’s just something to be said for the foods she has held dear since childhood.

...Like a memory refusing to fade.
rainboxys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me