Closed Bog Adopt | Bones

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Closed Bog Adopt | Bones

Postby WolfTales » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:18 am

Main Thread
Bones | Subordinate Male| Asexual | Sleuth: Saige's (Can be changed ask the sleuth owner) |

BG:

Personality:

Ahh Rules:

1. Don't complain if you don't win
2. Don't harrass the winner, me, or any other staff member because you don't win a bog. You will be banned from Bogs. I don't take harrassment lightly.
3. Follow all of CS rules and Bog rules
4. Have fun and be nice!

Adoption:
So, Bones is an optional name for this bog, if you want a different name for him just put it in the 'other'
To get this bog I want you to come up with a personality and background for him. Please do at least a paragraph for him and don't forget to check out the main page!

Code: Select all
Background (no limit):

Personality ( no limit):

Other:

It will end on the 20th <3
Last edited by WolfTales on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Open Bog Adopt | Bones

Postby Butters! » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:52 am

w.i.p. ideas listed
Background: was born into a dif. sleuth
found a mate
the mate tried to kill him but he won the fight
he was framed as a murder since nobody knew what really happened
he was sentenced to death but escaped with exile
he was taken in by Saige's sleuth and lives there now
but even though he is happy he can never trust another Bog as a mate now
((explaining his asexuality))

Personality: suspicious,
carefu
quick to judge
easily provoked
always cautious around other Bogs

Other: ty for the chance
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 am

upper pupper
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:aishiteru:. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:02 am

buwamp
β„Œπ”¬π”± π” π”¬π” π”¬π”ž
aishi | female
taken | 18+
sun scorpio
moon libra

ℑ𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 π”ž
π”₯𝔲𝔀

pm me to rp
holibomber
trades : open
texttexttexttext
texttexttexttext

𝔉𝔯𝔬π”ͺ 𝔱π”₯𝔒
𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒!!
𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰
coding
toyhou.se
clan of
the faithful

bogs
customs

link
link
link
.:aishiteru:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:39 am

2 days left ;3;
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:54 am

Background (no limit):

Bones cannot remember much from his past as his memories are fragmented. He was born, obviously, and was apart of a sleuth that has since disbanded. He does not remember being liked by the other cubs. His unusual coat pattern enticed a rumor among the elderly females. Surely, it was an omen that he had skeletal markings. He stood out even amongst his his family. His siblings and parents looked normal compared to him with markings of chocolates and tans, the odd white sock, and amber eyes. These rumors spread and eventually the other pups started to bully him. It started as light teasing but as it progressed, it got worse. Bones soon stopped speaking and he kept to himself, even going as far as to stay away from his own family lest the teasing reach them as well.

When he became old enough, he left the sleuth. He remembers little from his time on his own. He recalls being hungry sometimes, but otherwise content. He did not have any altercations with other bogs or even other predators as he kept his distance from others. It didn't help that his coat stood out and was often interpreted as an omen.

However, he does remember one tough year where prey was scarce. Bones had been wandering farther East in search of prey. He remembers feeling weak and exhausted. He had camped out by a stream, too tired to continue on his search for food. All was quiet at first, then suddenly he heard footsteps. Before he had time to sit up, he was confronted by a tan and silver bog. He was big although he appeared to be a bit younger than Bones. They circled Bones a few times, speaking in a huffy, commanding tone. It took Bones a little to figure out what he was saying as he hadn't heard another bog speak in several years.

"What are you doing here?" the other male demanded. Bones tiled is head then looked around, searching for an answer. Disrupting the silence, Bones' stomach released a mighty grumble. The other male was shocked and stood to attention, but relaxed when he registered what happened.

"If you're hungry you can follow me," he said, his ears pinned and refusing to meet Bones' gaze. "I can't just leave you to die here. It'll cause rumors if you die in our claim." The other male turned and started to trot away. Bones got to his feet as soon as he could. His head spun a bit when he finally stood, but he quickly closed the distance between the other male and himself. He learned that the male he had met that day was named Saige and during the one-sided conversation, Saige dubbed the bog with the skeletal coat "Bones". Bones was fine with the name as he had long forgotten the name his mother gave him. Saige had led him to a small food reserve and allowed him to eat, then he eventually offered Bones a place in the sleuth.

Bones accepted the offer and quickly adjusted to life with the new bogs. They seemed to accept them (with a stern glance from Saige when someone had reservations) and Bones felt like he belonged.

Personality ( no limit):

Bones is inquisitive and observant. He's an expert in body language and although he may look scary and doesn't speak, he is expressive. He wears his heart on his sleeve, so to speak. It's easy to tell his intentions as he's an open book, although not verbally. He can be timid at first meeting but he is quick to warm up to others. Those who have known him for a long time can pick up on his more subtle movements and he has learned to take at least a small part in conversations with his body language.

He likes cold weather more than hot weather and he loves to just sit with other bogs while they converse. He doesn't reply often, but he likes to be surrounded by conversation. While he still values his time alone, he appreciates his sleuth and the unique members therein. He is obedient and is willing to help whenever he can. From watching other's cubs to joining a hunt, Bones does his best to give back to the sleuth that accepted him so freely.

Other:

He's had other bogs interested in a relationship with him, but he has given his fair share of rejections. There's no reason for his asexuality other than he's not interested in others outside of close friendships. That's just how he is and he doesn't really care. His close friendships are very satisfying. (sorry, i couldn't find a place to fit this in lol so it's here)
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:04 am

Ending in 4 hours!
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 am

angelonia wrote:
      Background (no limit):

Bones cannot remember much from his past as his memories are fragmented. He was born, obviously, and was apart of a sleuth that has since disbanded. He does not remember being liked by the other cubs. His unusual coat pattern enticed a rumor among the elderly females. Surely, it was an omen that he had skeletal markings. He stood out even amongst his his family. His siblings and parents looked normal compared to him with markings of chocolates and tans, the odd white sock, and amber eyes. These rumors spread and eventually the other pups started to bully him. It started as light teasing but as it progressed, it got worse. Bones soon stopped speaking and he kept to himself, even going as far as to stay away from his own family lest the teasing reach them as well.

When he became old enough, he left the sleuth. He remembers little from his time on his own. He recalls being hungry sometimes, but otherwise content. He did not have any altercations with other bogs or even other predators as he kept his distance from others. It didn't help that his coat stood out and was often interpreted as an omen.

However, he does remember one tough year where prey was scarce. Bones had been wandering farther East in search of prey. He remembers feeling weak and exhausted. He had camped out by a stream, too tired to continue on his search for food. All was quiet at first, then suddenly he heard footsteps. Before he had time to sit up, he was confronted by a tan and silver bog. He was big although he appeared to be a bit younger than Bones. They circled Bones a few times, speaking in a huffy, commanding tone. It took Bones a little to figure out what he was saying as he hadn't heard another bog speak in several years.

"What are you doing here?" the other male demanded. Bones tiled is head then looked around, searching for an answer. Disrupting the silence, Bones' stomach released a mighty grumble. The other male was shocked and stood to attention, but relaxed when he registered what happened.

"If you're hungry you can follow me," he said, his ears pinned and refusing to meet Bones' gaze. "I can't just leave you to die here. It'll cause rumors if you die in our claim." The other male turned and started to trot away. Bones got to his feet as soon as he could. His head spun a bit when he finally stood, but he quickly closed the distance between the other male and himself. He learned that the male he had met that day was named Saige and during the one-sided conversation, Saige dubbed the bog with the skeletal coat "Bones". Bones was fine with the name as he had long forgotten the name his mother gave him. Saige had led him to a small food reserve and allowed him to eat, then he eventually offered Bones a place in the sleuth.

Bones accepted the offer and quickly adjusted to life with the new bogs. They seemed to accept them (with a stern glance from Saige when someone had reservations) and Bones felt like he belonged.

Personality ( no limit):

Bones is inquisitive and observant. He's an expert in body language and although he may look scary and doesn't speak, he is expressive. He wears his heart on his sleeve, so to speak. It's easy to tell his intentions as he's an open book, although not verbally. He can be timid at first meeting but he is quick to warm up to others. Those who have known him for a long time can pick up on his more subtle movements and he has learned to take at least a small part in conversations with his body language.

He likes cold weather more than hot weather and he loves to just sit with other bogs while they converse. He doesn't reply often, but he likes to be surrounded by conversation. While he still values his time alone, he appreciates his sleuth and the unique members therein. He is obedient and is willing to help whenever he can. From watching other's cubs to joining a hunt, Bones does his best to give back to the sleuth that accepted him so freely.

Other:

He's had other bogs interested in a relationship with him, but he has given his fair share of rejections. There's no reason for his asexuality other than he's not interested in others outside of close friendships. That's just how he is and he doesn't really care. His close friendships are very satisfying. (sorry, i couldn't find a place to fit this in lol so it's here)

You are the winner of Bones. I enjoyed reading what you wrote and I can totally see Bones as the type of Bog you described
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me