Rise Summer Event: Summer of Thorns | Path 1

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Rise Summer Event: Summer of Thorns | Path 1

Postby Placebo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:14 am

You decide to talk to the invading group....

»»———— • ————««

For each prompt you finish (writing or drawing) you will earn reputation points! Depending on how you complete them, you will gain different amounts of points. Once a new writing prompt is posted, answers to the previous writing prompts will not be awarded reputation points.

WRITING PROMPTS

Bolded days indicate the current prompt! The current prompt closes 11:59 pm EST/EDT on the 28th. There will be no extensions.

Prompt One Story || Prompt Two Story, Prompt Three Story, Prompt Four Story, Prompt Five Story

Completed writing prompt = 5 reputation points

{400 words min, 600 words max}

»»———— • ————««

DRAWING PROMPTS

Finished, colored piece (fullbody) = 4 reputation points {X}
Finished piece PLUS partial background = 5 reputation points {X} (1-3 distint and unique objects.)
Finished piece PLUS full background = 7 reputation points {X} (4+ distint and unique objects.)

Drawing prompts are extra ways to earn reputation points. They are not necessary for participating in the event, but they're an extra challenge and something you are able to do throughout the whole event. The art prompts do not close.

Unlike the writing prompts (which are judged after they close), the drawing prompts on this thread will be judged daily around 9-11 pm est. Once a specific drawing prompt fill is judged, it cannot be judged again for more points!

2-5. {xXx}

»»———— • ————««

RULES

1. All site and Rise rules apply during this event.
2. Once you choose a path you can't go back; choose wisely.
3. All prompt answers are to be submitted via their respective form on their respective thread.
4. Once a new writing prompt it opened up, you can't go back and answer a previous one. You can jump in on a current prompt even if you haven't participated in previous ones.
5. Art prompts are open for the entire event.
6. You may only answer each prompt once.
7. You aren't required to do both the art and writing prompts; do what you're able.
***New!!! 8. It's suggested that you post your art prompt in a separate post if you don't do the art and the writing prompt at the same time. Editing your post with previous writing prompts will likely end up with the art not counted as it will be missed. On the last day of each writing prompt, any edits after the stated end time will disqualify your writing prompt in that post (at the time of judging).
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:58 am, edited 19 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Drawing Prompts

Postby Placebo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am

DRAWING PROMPTS

Art Prompt 2: Draw your leader confronting the skittish messenger on the first day! The little cat is just trying their best, honest...

Art Prompt 3: You weren't raised to disrespect your elders! Draw one or more of your clanmates offering The Oracle a piece of prey during the meeting. He's ornery, but he'd never pass up a chance for food. And also... It's mainly a feeling, but you think it'd be best to stay on the spiritual leader's good side.
(Feel free to add Janus as well; he's eyeing that food too! It's not required to add him, but the tom's highly food motivated, and he'd be even quicker to accept a good meal. Being a healer is such hard work, after all.)

Art Prompt 4: Almost that time! Draw your leader/high ranking clan member being led by Janus to his leader's camp. Something seems to be troubling him more than he lets on... Feel free to add more cats to set the scene as well, but it isn't necessary for the art prompt to count! (i.e. your medicine cat, your most trusted warriors, and the Oracle!)

Art Prompt 5: Draw your leader/high ranking cat standing next to the shorty Hecate! You both seem to have come to an understanding now. Good job!

Code: Select all
[b]Art Prompt![/b]
Username:
Clan Thread:
Art Prompt Number:
Prompt Art:
Last edited by Placebo on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Path 1 | Prompt 2

Postby Placebo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 pm

»»———— • ————««

You decide your best course of action will be to approach this other group and see if you can peacefully come to a resolution. You watch their patrols for a few days, before stopping a small one and asking to talk to their leader.

"She... wouldn't be interested in talking," They say. Not interested in talking? The answer is offputting, and you bristle before the small, skittish cat widens their eyes in alarm. "But, but! Two of her high-ranking officials would be more than willing to! They're made for this sort of thing; they're healer cats, pacifists, you know? Like your medicinal cats, or whatever you call them?" You frown in confusion at the cat's obvious distress, and when you send them off, they look more than relieved. No use clawing up the measly messenger, after all. Before leaving, the small cat tells you to meet the two officials at the edge of your territory that night.

»»———— • ————««

Prompt 2: How does your clan feel about this upcoming meeting?

Art Prompt 2: Draw your leader confronting this skittish messenger! The little cat is just trying their best, honest...

»»———— • ————««

End Date: This writing prompt closes at 11:59 pm EST on the 19th. The art prompt does not close.

Next Prompt Date Opens: 12 am est on the 20th.

[b]Writing Prompt 2![/b]
Username:
Clan Thread:
Prompt Writing:
[b]Art Prompt![/b]
Username:
Clan Thread:
Art Prompt Number:
Prompt Art:
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise Summer Event: Summer of Thorns | Path 1

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Art Prompt!
      Username: Only_Sky
      Clan Thread: Fogclan
      Art Prompt Number: 2
      Prompt Art: Image

Writing Prompt 2!
      Username: Only_Sky
      Clan Thread: Fogclan
      Prompt Writing: [592 words]

The Patrol:
      " Poor little sprout. I think we scared him half to death. " Ashstar purred as she and her patrol began their way back through the forest. Alderfang simply huffed, " I still don't trust them. " Which earned him a light shove from Hawktail. " Don't be so negative you furball. We'll meet up with their second in commands at dusk, and I'm sure we can sort all this out. " After Ashstar turned to give both cats a look, the patrol fell into silence as they hurried on home.

The Camp:
      Back at camp, the clan awaited the patrol's return with much anxiety and excitement mingling in the air. " Oh my gods, will you shut up, Sunclaw? You're scaring everyone! The patrol is fine, they know how to defend themselves. " The cream and white Elfie curled her lip at the red tom, who stood atop of the leader's stump, surrounded by several cats. " These cats have been playing games with us, we can't trust them is all I'm saying! We must be prepared for the worst. " The deputy raised his nose, sniffing indignantly, earning a scoff from Elfie, who then walked off, tail lashing. Once she had left, the deputy went back to talking to Crowfur, Cricketheart and Swifttail, though keeping his voice low so as to not draw the argumentative molly back.

From across the camp, Nettlenose sat in the roots of the old sycamore, accompanied by Whitecloud and Minkpelt. The blue and white molly was hunched over the rabbit being shared between them, but she simply stared at the prey, uninterested. " Do.. Do you think these strangers are dangerous? " She murmured, looking up to the others. Whitecloud swallowed a mouthful of rabbit before replying, his yellow eyes full of pity for the younger molly. " I'm not sure what to think of them. But if they do decide to make a move, remember that we are warriors, we are trained to be able to defend ourselves and our clan. " The white tom had hoped that his words would comfort her, but instead, Nettlenose looked back at him with fear, her ears flattened. " Nothing is going to happen. Ashstar knows what she is doing, and we're a strong, intimidating clan. No cat would dare try and challenge us. I assure you, nothing will happen, Nettlenose. " Minkpelt cut in, sending a harsh shove into Whitecloud.

Suddenly, Ashstar appeared in the camp entrance, followed by Hawktail and Alderfang, the grey molly headed over to the stump, jumping up as her deputy jumped down. The clan quickly gathered around, eager for news on what happened during their patrol. Clearing her throat, Ashstar waited for the cats to settle before speaking. " Today we caught one of the loners on patrol. After some talking, we agreed to a meeting with their second in commands, as their leader is not interested in talking. " As soon as the words left her mouth, several cats howled in objection, and the clan began to rumble with talk, most shocked and wary, voices calling out to their leader with questions. " Quiet down! I will be taking Minkpelt with me as well as Hawktail. There will be no debating, I have made up my mind. I would however, like for you all to be prepared for anything. Sunclaw, you will make sure that the camp walls are sturdy, and take care of cats accordingly. " Her gaze on him was hard, challenging him to speak against her, but the red tom nodded simply and trained his gaze off into the distance, unwilling to fight his leader.

Last edited by Only_Sky on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 pm

writing prompt 2!
username: katrione
clan thread: gorseclan
prompt writing:
marshbranch and thornears sat close together outside of the warriors den, their heads bent close together as they spoke. the gorseclan deputy looked up when palestar, dawnspring and runningflame finally returned to camp. he scrambled to his paws and hurried to meet them at the entrance, leaving thornears to trail behind him. "so? what happened?" marshbranch questioned, looking between the three cats for any clues as blossombelly, laurelpaw and murkpaw came to join them as well.

"we found one of the small ones in the group and stopped them. they said their leader wouldn't be interested in talking." marshbranch and thornears startled to bristle, low growls rumbling in the back of their throats. "but, they said that their medicine cats would be more than willing to meet up with us and talk." the gorseclan leader continued before the deputy and warrior could get any angrier.

laurelpaw butted between dawnspring and blossombelly, looking up eagerly at palestar. "can i go with you this time?" she begged, her whiskers twitching excitedly. palestar frowned slightly and started to shake her head when laurelpaw let out a low whine. "i'll behave and i'll stay behind you the whole time."

palestar let out a frustrated groan. "fine." she grumbled, rolling her eyes before nipping at laurelpaw's ear. "marshbranch and dawnspring will come with me too." the white she-cat mewed to the other gorseclan cats. "everyone needs to eat and rest up now, especially the cats going with me since we're meeting them at moonhigh."

blossombelly and thornears shared a concerned look. "at night time? isn't that a little dangerous?" blossombelly interjected. "some of the other rogues could be hiding somewhere and attack you once they see you." thornears and murkpaw nodded in agreement. runningflame shifted in place, realizing that the dilute calico had a point.

"we're just meeting with their medicine cats, blossombelly. don't worry." palestar mewed. "worrying about this will only make us more anxious."

murkpaw licked the fur on his chest a few times before looking up. "who's going to stand guard tonight? it was marshbranch's turn." the grey and white tom interjected. palestar looked over at marshbranch, contemplating on whether it was really the best idea to bring the hostile deputy with her to a meeting that was meant to help keep peace between gorseclan and the rogues.

"i can." thornears mewed, curling her tail over her paws. "i haven't gotten to guard by myself yet so." marshbranch frowned at her, trying to hide the concerned look he was giving her. palestar and laurelpaw smirked slightly, sharing a knowing look. ever since the dark brown and white tabby had appeared on gorseclan territory with her dying kit, marshbranch had grown a fierce need to protect her.

the gorseclan leader shook her head and flicked her tail as she got to her paws. "alright, thornears can stand guard. dawnspring, marshbranch and laurelpaw, go eat and rest. we're leaving in a few hours."
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:58 am

-----------------------------------------------------
Writing Prompt 2!
-----------------------------------------------------
Username: synastry;
Clan Thread: Streamclan
Prompt Writing:
Rosestar sighed to herself after she came back from confronting the skittish cat. Climbing up to the branch of the tree she called meetings on, she yowled "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath The Great Tree for a clan meeting!" She watched as her clan, smaller than other clans yet loyal, gathered quickly underneath The Great Tree. Rosestar's mouse, who had brown, black, and white splotches, sat perched at the end of the branch, her ears perked and watching the clan curiously. "Cats of Streamclan! I know you are concerned about these cats who are stealing prey from us. Just earlier, I asked one of their cats if I could meet with their leader, who apparently has no interest in talking to us. But, there are two cats I will be meeting up with tonight at the edge of our territory. I know nothing about this meeting other than that these cats are their healers." She paused for a moment, letting this news set in.

Right before she spoke, however, Copperblaze spoke up. "Rosestar, you can't go to this meeting alone, and you should know that. We don't know if this will be an ambush or not!" Rosestar glanced down at him, already having thought about this. "Yes, Copperblaze, I am well aware of this. That is why I will bring three warriors with me to this meeting. The rest of you will stay back in the camp to guard, whether you like it or not. Ebonyclaw, Snowstrike, and Fallowcall will be coming with me." Rosestar chose these specific three because she knew if Copperblaze or Sedgeleap came, hostility would just rise. She brought her wisest warriors but also two of her best fighters, just in case.

Murmurs rippled through the cats as the three names were called. Rosestar was completely calm at the moment. She wasn't about to start a full on war with these cats when her clan couldn't afford to lose anyone. Sedgeleap wasn't afraid to show the same concern the leader had either. "We don't know if that cat you talked to was lying or not! How are we supposed to know she wasn't lying? For all we know, we could be sending our leader and three of our clan's best cats out there to die!" Yowls of agreement rose up throughout the group of cats below Rosestar, and soon enough she found herself shouting "All of you will quiet down right now before I put every single one of you on apprentice duties for the next moon!" Cats instantly quieted down; none of them wanted to do apprentice duties, especially considering that included the harsh training that apprentices went through.

Rosestar's mouse went over to the leader, deciding to perch herself on top of the Streamclan leader's head at the sudden tension. "Now. I realize all of these risks are relevant. But I can't do anything to prevent those rogues from attacking except staying alert and aware." Looking at the three cats who are going to the meeting with her, Rosestar said "Get ready. We leave at sunset in order to arrive at the Northern edge of our territory at nightfall. If you are bringing your mice with you, attempt to keep them hidden. We don't want them to think us a soft clan." Turning away and walking towards her hollow, the tabby leader couldn't help but be anxious. Deciding not to bring her mouse, Briar, with her, she sat down in her nest and told the mouse to stay behind when she left the camp this time.

Word count: 599
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:48 am

Writing Prompt 2!
Username: Sillybob101
Clan Thread: MossClan
Prompt Writing:
In my first prompt I didn't add npcs, but I will be adding them into the second prompt.

word counter (597/600)

The sun was at it's highest by the time Basilstar and Feathersound arrived back to camp, eager to tell their clanmates what they had discovered near their border this morning.
"Remember Feathersound, try not to have them...freak out over this. The last thing we need right now is a panic."
Feathersound nodded understandingly and approached the two felines waiting nearest to the entrance, Rubbletuft and Lichenpaw.
"What did you see?! Did you get to fight any rouge cats?!" Lichenpaw mewed excitedly, her back and tail fur beginning to spike. Feathersound couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement, but she rolled her soft green eyes and mewed softly.
"We met one of them. She was small and definitely scared of us." Feathersound purred in amusement, her thin white tail curling behind her.
"Yeah, well she was smart to be scared. MossClan is not to be messed with." Rubbletuft's deep voice carried confidence and his tawny apprentice nodded in agreement.
"We've arranged to speak with their...medicine cat." There was slight uncertainty in her voice. The way the smaller she-cat explained her high-ranking felines...the word 'shaman' particularly stuck.
"Wait...so we aren't going to fight?" Rising to his paws, Rubbletuft's fur rose slightly.
"No we aren't. And I suggest to calm yourself down." Feathersound's assertive tone accompanied a warning-type tone, motioning to Lichenpaw's scared looking face.
"Basilstar has already made his decision to speak with these strange new cats. And I, as deputy, second his decision with full and utmost confidence." The sleek white she-cat rose to her paws before leaning forward, just a mouse-tail length away from Rubbletuft's face.
"And I suggest you do the same." Her stern whisper left Rubbletuft slightly shook before she prowled away to the leader's den, absolutely unfazed by Rubbletuft's disagreement.

"Basilstar?" Mewed Feathersound quietly, her green eyes peaking through the dangling ferns.
"Feathersound...does everybody know about tonight?" The tom glanced over his deputy's shoulder at the few MossClan cats that he had. A small tug of his heart reminded him of the reason why he agreed to talk in the first place. MossClan is small, and yes they are strong, but the thought of knowing absolutely zero about these strange cats rubbed him the wrong way.
We won't fight unless we need to. Basilstar reminded himself, attempting to reassure his troubled mind.
"Basilstar...are you okay?" Mewed the queen, instantly noticing that Basilstar was getting lost in thought.
"I don't think you heard me, but I said that we should declare it to them now."
"Right, let's get to it then." The tom inhaled sharply and nodded his head. He brushed past Feathersound, feeling confident with her as his deputy.

Leaping up on the large tree stump, Basilstar cried out for the whole camp to hear.
"Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather around the High Stump!"
Rubbletuft, Lichenpaw and Pepperbite. They were five including Feathersound and Basilstar.
"What's going on?" Whispered Pepperbite to Rubbletuft. The large grey tom kept his silence, his ears swiveling towards Basilstar.
"Hmph...who pissed in your mouse this morning..." hissed the black speckled she-cat, catching a warning gaze from Feathersound. Pepperbite just ignored her, too bitter about Rubbletuft to care.
"As you all know, we have strange new cats lingering near our borders and hunting in our territories. Feathersound and I left to investigate and we were able to talk with one of the cats."
The cats below waited in silence
"She has invited us to speak to their higher ranking officials tonight at the Western border."
The cats below nodded slowly, even Rubbletuft.
Last edited by Sillybob101 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:08 am

marrk
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halflower » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am

Writing Prompt 2!
Username: MistyWavez
Clan Thread: Sandclan
Prompt Writing:
Leopardstrike paced around the center of the camp, only stopping to glance towards the entrance. They had spent a few days trying to track down one of these mysterious rogues to ask to speak with them. Eventually, Marigoldstar had found one, but she ended up sending Leopardstrike back to the camp as not to scare them off. It had been a few hours now, and it was getting closer to sundown. She turned her head towards the sound of rustling leaves, and let out a sigh of relief once Marigoldstar appeared unharmed.

"How did it go?" Leopardstrike asked curiously, looking up towards her leader as she sat down. "It could have gone better, honestly. Their leader doesn't want to talk, but they want us to meet their medicine cats at moonhigh." Marigoldstar responded calmly, glancing up towards the sky as she spoke. Leopardstrike bristled her fur, getting a worried look on her face. "They want us to meet them tonight?" Leopardstrike asked curiously, a tinge of worry clinging to her voice.

Marigoldstar only nodded once, looking up at the sky as if she was deep in thought. Leopardstrike only stared at her leader for a few more moments, before turning her head back towards the entrance. "What if this is a trap?" She spoke suddenly, as if it was only meant to be a thought. The ginger tabby glanced back towards her only clan mate, giving the same worried look Leopardstrike had given her earlier. "I-.. I don't know if it is or not, Leopardstrike." She took a moment to take a breath, collecting her thoughts as she spoke. "However, we need to take this chance. If we don't, who knows what might happen to Sandclan." Marigoldstar finished firmly, now looking back at Leopardstrike.

The warrior gave the same look back, and simply nodded in response. 'We have no choice now but to do this.' Leopardstrike thought to herself, worry still filling her thoughts. "If they try anything, we'll be ready." Marigoldstar said calmly, holding a calm look on her face. "What if we get outnumbered by them? We know they have several cats- way more than us." The warrior responded back, her worries now being voiced. "If that happens- we'll find a way out of it. Don't worry, we'll be prepared for whatever may happen." Marigoldstar said firmly once more, getting up to walk towards her den.

Leopardstrike only shook her head in return, and slowly padded into the warrior's den to rest until it was time to leave. Marigoldstar continued on her way to her den, going through the entrance to lay down on her comfortable moss nest. She needed to rest for a while before they met the medicine cats, so she would have enough energy in case something were to happen during the meeting. 'I hope this was the right choice.' She thought to herself calmly as she lulled herself to sleep, awaiting for the time when she was to leave to meet them.
[Word count: 498]

Art Prompt!
Username: MistyWavez
Clan Thread: Sandclan
Art Prompt Number: 2
Prompt Art: xxx
Hello, I'm halflower! You can call me hal, though!
she/her - plants!!! - writing - bi
I just returned to the site after being gone/not active for a year. I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of things.
I'm not very good at talking/typing to other people, so I'm sorry if my speech seems a bit odd.
my past user was mistywavez
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 am

Writing Prompt 2!
    Username:
      weegeestar5
    Clan Thread:
    Prompt Writing:
      Stormstar was walking back to camp; anxiety brimming in his mind. The messenger had seemed so nervous. Why? Why did the leader not wish to discuss? If the leader expanded their territory in literally any other direction, there would be plenty of prey for everyone. He looked back to the three cats following him. Wolftail's expression was neutral and contemplative; evidently lost in thought. Ravenpaw sprant ahead occasionally; charged, protective energy evident in his every pawstep. Cautious optimism shone in Fawnpaw's eyes as she slowly followed the group.
      By the time they had returned, the sun was beginning to set and the Clan was restless. Stormstar jumped onto the top of his den - warmth underneath his paws and turned to his clan. "Let all cat's old enough to gather their own prey join beneath the leader's den for a clan meeting," he yowled. The clan - including the kits, who never followed the rule of not being old enough - quickly gathered around the base of the rock to hear the report. Peachblossom's pelt began to bristle and her claws unsheathed; Pearflower perked up from where she laid on the warm rock next to the three kits; Ratpaw shuffled about nervously; Sheeppaw bared his teeth and lashed his tail; Swiftpaw's eyes were wide with concern, but their fur lay flat; Daisykit's eyes were calm and curious; Daffodilkit looked cheerful, as if oblivious to the events around her; and Littlekit was attempting to hide in Pearflower's pelt.
      "That leader sounds like she wants to pick a fight--"
      "For the last time Peachblossom, we will not be fighting them," Stormstar's meow was patient, although edged with stressed.
      "Do you think this could be a trap?" Swiftpaw meowed, pacing restlessly about, "we don't know if two pacifists will approach us or not."
      "We could meet on neutral grounds - the border, perhaps. We can perhaps have a group of cats waiting nearby if they do decide to make a move." Wolftail mewed quietly, scraping lines in the sand with their claws.
      "Maybe some of the cats can be hidden whilst some can be clearly out. A show of trust, but also the advantage of surprise if things get bad," Ratpaw suddenly piped up, "maybe some could hide in the tunnels."
      "Of course! Who knows the tunnels better than Duskclan?" Peachblossom meowed proudly.
      Stormstar nodded. "That's a good plan. Me, Swiftpaw and Wolftail will meet with them in the open. Fawnpaw and Ravenpaw will wait nearby in the open, with Peachblossom and Ratpaw hidden," Stormstar instructed; flicking his tail tip towards each cat.
      "What about me?" Meowed Sheeppaw crossly.
      "You and Pearflower will be responsible for protecting the kits in the camp - I will be expecting you to keep watch and help them to escape, since you will undoubtedly be outnumbered. You're a good fighter with a strong heart - I'm trusting you." Stormstar meowed to his apprentice, stepping down from the rock to touch his nose to his forehead.
      "See that? Our leader trusts me!" Sheeppaw meowed proudly; tail held high.
      "Pretty sure you're not coming because you'd start a fight quicker than Peachblossom would." Fawnpaw replied, rolling her eyes.
      "So, it is decided." Stormstar meowed to the cats surrounding him, "I want all of you to eat a good meal and get a good night's sleep."

[ 550 / 600 ]

- x - x - x -

Art Prompt!

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me