Furtopia Referral Event - closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Our event is now underway! What are you most interested in?

Participating in the various activities
12%
Buying items
16%
Buying furtopians
40%
Watching/cheering on the participants
16%
CS user tharrot (I agree)
16%

Total votes : 25

Re: Furtopia Referral Event - Now open!

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: Yuroshi
Week #: 4

Prompt:
Justin, no matter his occupation- or lack of one, and for all his considerable strength, is what you might call a bleeding heart. Although he will not butt into someone else's business without asking, per say, he absolutely will do everything in his power to help someone out if they look like they need it. He sees an elderly person attempting to carry out groceries? He will offer to carry it for them. Heck, if he thinks they're struggling enough, he will offer to flat out carry them. He is also relentless in his attempts to help out- he simply isn't willing to fail anyone, especially after he's already said he'd help them. He is a man of his word, and would never break a promise. He cares deeply about that aspect of himself, and while he may not always tell everything, he refuses to tell a lie.
Justin, all in all, would take on world hunger all by himself if he was able to. From returning a wallet, to helping a cat stuck in a tree, to taking care of a lost child until their parents could be found, Justin refuses to leave anyone behind. He simply does what he thinks is right, no matter how difficult or inconvenient it might be.

Edit: I'm sorry, I posted after you did! I'm slow, unfortunately. Feel free to ignore this if it is too late.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 am

I'm feeling lucky!
    Username: Lillybear
    Week #: 4

Prompt #4: Is your Furtopian someone that would willingly get involved in other people's matters? For example, what if they found a wallet on the ground? Would they try to return it to the owner or ignore it? What if the stakes were higher, such as a child got separated from their parents?

Hunter ─ Although Hunter has the best interests at heart, his anxieties and paranoia often hold him back when it comes to these kinds of situations. He'd never willingly meddle in someone else's affairs, or try to get involved in someone else's businesses. He's not the kind of person who'd try to snoop around to get answers. One, because he believes it's wrong─and two, because he's too afraid of getting caught. Even if he did nothing wrong, if people call him out for something, Hunter takes it hard. He tries his best to stay out of any kind of trouble, even if it means ignoring a wallet on the ground instead of trying to return it. However, if he found a lost child, that's an entirely different situation─although he may be just as nervous as the child would be, he would be sure to stay with them until help arrived. If someone needs help, he wouldn't blatantly ignore them─he'd do his best to help, or call someone to come and help. But if there's ever a situation where he could be the one at fault or end up being the one that's blamed─that's when he may be too nervous to do anything.

Apologies if this it too late!
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 am

Week 4 is now over!
Here are the results for the Claw Machine:

Spiritstar3: Congrats! You have won 1 referral
Chausie: Congrats! You have won 5 referrals
Yuroshi: Congrats! You have won 5 referrals
Lillybear: Congrats! You have won 10 referrals

p.s. in past rounds some of you guys have won a free item from the shop (excluding semicustoms/customs), which you can see in the bank if it says "x1" under the items column. please be sure you let me know what item you would like!

And I have added the referrals for all of your guys' prompts to the bank as well ^^

Finally, our last week #5 has begun! That means:
1. If you complimented a user last week, you can do so again this week
2. A new image has been hidden for Image Hunt
3. You can participate in Claw Machine again
4. You can answer the new prompt
5. The second free furtopian is still ufa
This will be the last week I add new activities but existing ones (such as the stamps) will still be open for a couple of days, as well as the shop.

And last but not least, the shop will have its first opening at 4:00 PM EST! Some items prices had to be edited from what I originally planned, and while most items have unlimited stock others have a max just to keep them uncommon. If the stock runs out for an item (ex. semi-customs) then more will be added to accommodate for it c:

I also changed it so that you can either post on this thread or PM me the purchase form, both are totally okay! Let me know if you have any questions~

UPDATE: you are welcome to gift your remaining referrals to other people, as long as you tell me who to and how much beforehand
Last edited by hiyorin on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Newts » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:02 am

Username: Newts
Item(s): furtopian 4
Cost(s): 50
Referrals left over: 81

Username: Newts
Item(s): custom
Cost(s): 75
Referrals left over: 6
「newtsーgay/transーhe/him」
sig is a wip . please click the links below !
click here!!
Newts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopia Referral Event - (shop open)

Postby Nanorat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:09 am

Username: Nanorat
Item(s): Semi-Custom
Cost(s): 60
Referrals left over: 13
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:18 am

@Newts @Nanorat
bank has been updated

UPDATE:
before more people begin to buy items, i am going to give out the customs to the users that earned the most referrals so far in the event, so congrats to!!
1. Newts
2. Chausie
3. Lillybear
The custom will be added to your accounts c:

and winners for chatting champion
1. hiyorin - 25 referrals
2. chausie - 15 referrals
3. newts - 10 referrals
4. rabbitheart - 5 referrals
5. pastel-burnt - 5 referrals

since i got first place i will be raffling off my prize at random!

11 referrals will go to kaplantai
9 referrals will go to pastel-burnt
and 5 referrals will go to catskitten
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaplantai » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:13 am

Username: kaplantai
Furtopian #(s): 2
Cost(s): 50
Referrals left over: 6

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: kaplantai
Week #: 5
━━━━━━━━━
xxkaplantai
xxxx/kap•lan•tie/
xxxxxxxxnoun
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
uni student. quiet artist.
friend to all. coffee lover.
funky dancer. poet. astro
logy fanatic. tired 25/8.
tumblr about me art

━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Imagexxbut
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm kaplantai. call me kap or tai. i am a busy uni
student that loves coding and art. i have a siggy shop:
& a pixel shop: . check em' out. thanks and peace doods.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:04 am

Username:
Spiritstar3
Furtopian #(s):
Cost(s):
Referrals left over:

Username:
Spiritstar3
Item(s):
rare breeding ticket
Cost(s):
Referrals left over:

I'm feeling lucky!
Username: Spiritstar3
Week #: 5

Prompt #5: If your furtopian was at a hangout and people were moving on to the next location (afterparty) would they go for some more fun or call it a night? Does it depend on the current situation (ex. they're feeling especially tired that night so they would choose go home otherwise they would still hang out)?

Shizune-
She would probably just call it a night, as she has things to do. That’s not to say she wouldn’t go out for a couple hours of fun, she just wouldn’t go to a secondary location afterward. She has a cafe to clean up, after all, new recipes to discover, certain orders to get done, the like. She also has to get good sleep, so she’s ready for the next day. Not to mention, if she were up all night her daughter would scold her.

Shange-
She will go to a party, sure, but just like Shizune she’d only be out a couple hours at most. She values her health, after all, all the healthy habits such as sleeping on time. She also has a schedule, of course, and a lot of the time she has things to do. She never wants to get off her sleep schedule, that can really mess one up. So, no, she wouldn’t go to an afterparty, no matter how much some-fur begged.

Kaori (left)-
She...probably would have gone to after parties, in the past, if she had her favorite friend with her. However, now she has a couple of clients she takes photos for, so she has to have time. She has her son, so she has to be around to be sure he’s alright, and has to be well rested to photograph things for herself, as well. As one knows, after parties can go from night into morning. She will go to a party, if it’s Furs she knows, just not after parties. She’s changed a lot since having Denver, and was never much of a party girl anyway.

[Denver sits this one out]
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:06 am

accounts have been updated! @kaplantai @spiritstar3 i will send you refs of your furtopians through PM ^^
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:07 am

hiyorin wrote:accounts have been updated! @kaplantai @spiritstar3 i will send you refs of your furtopians through PM ^^

XP thank you
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me