Obsidian's General Shop - Now open!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Obsidian's General Shop - Now open!

Postby ravemn » Wed May 30, 2018 12:47 pm

dsd
Obsidian wrote:"Yeah, yeah I know I spelled
my name wrong on the name tag...
Don't judge me. Now I know why you're
here and it's to give me some currency to
get food and I'm pretty excited for that! Please
check out my prices and choose the goodies you'd
like to take home and use on
your pack at home!

Please don't come here and complain on my prices
or I'll tell the boss on ya!

═════════════════════

Code: Select all
Username:
Item(s) Wanted:
Total coal before purchasing:
Total coal after purchasing:
Last edited by ravemn on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Shoppe

Postby ravemn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:03 pm

---

Don't fret if you don't make it to buying today! you can purchase anytime in the week, but you may only post once a day to make archiving for .lucifer easier. So if you miss any items the first time, please wait until .lucifer updates the archive and posts stating they've been updated before posting a second new form.

Obsidian's Shop will remain open from June 5th-July 12th. Users who cannot make purchases
during this week window please PM vanilla.corvid to discuss it with her. It can be worked out.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shopkeeper Rules;;
(read before purchasing!)

- You may only post once to purchase, but if you missed items you wanted, you may post again after .lucifer posts saying the coal archive is updated- keep in mind coal deductions will
be done once a day.

- Please do not edit your posts.

- Make sure ALL parts of the form are filled out, and that you don't misread item prices. You can
make multiple forms for each item, BUT keep it all in one post and make sure the total deducted
amount is at the bottom! that's very important!

- You may only purchase 1 legendary item from this store per user.

- Even if you run the archive or shop, it's important to post here with purchases too. Staff
are not immune to the rules.

- You can only purchase items for yourself. Coal may not be exchanged.

x Item Archive x Coal Archive x

Down below are the items you may purchase!

-- Mt. Fizz --
common - price: 10 coal

Ba'al lent the hosts the recipe for Mt. Fizz! It almost resembles the flavor of Sprite with a tinge of strawberry flavor-- this drink will be bound to help you feel more comfortable in your body. (Changes the biological gender of your Sima.)

-- Slice of Bloodstone Cake --

The red velvet-y flavor with the tasteful dyed chocolate, with our secret ingredient, would be enough for you to come back again for more. ( Changes your Sima's blood to a different color.)

-- Quartz Shard --

It's as sharp as it looks. (Gives your Sima a set of common sized claws.)

-- Literal Rock --
common - price: 15 coal

...It's just a rock. Don't give yourself a headache trying to overanalyze it. (Gives your sima a gray jewel and rock-like horns-- can be used in bulk to make bigger or more impressive horns.)

-- Preserved Tracks --

Also known as a trace fossil, these sunken footprints have long since dried out on this chunk of rock. (Gives a sima ankle tufts on either the front OR back legs, two can be used on a single sima to add tufts to all four legs.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 common edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Pop Rocks --
uncommon - price: 25 coal

For a word of caution, we are aware that this looks like candy. These can and will break your teeth, do not attempt to eat them. Save your teeth the misery and just suck on them or something. (Gives your Sima uncommon crystals on their body.)

-- Raptor Claw --
uncommon - price: 25 coal

A claw that was once a mighty weapon for a member of the raptor family, it's still sharp at the end despite over a millenia of aging! (Gives a sima raptor claws on the back feet only.)

-- Bicolor Topaz --
uncommon - price: 30 coal

This gem almost seems iridescent. It's a beautiful treasure to take home with you, if the hosts would say so themselves. (Changes the simas eye/jewel color to two different colors.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
uncommon - price: 30 coal

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 uncommon edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Gold Flake Truffle --
rare - price: 50 coal

The chocolate is rich in flavor dribbled with some more chocolate, and a faint crunch is accompanied thanks to the gold flakes. One of the hosts mentioned it might have some weird affects on your kits if you're pregnant, though. (Guarantees a kit in a breeding will get a rare mutation and every other kit in the litter will get a 50% chance at a rare mutation.)

-- Rock Candy --

This sparkly green treat glitters with flavor....or is that because it's a little sticky? (Gives your Sima one petrified body part, only half of the face would be covered if it grew on the Sima's face.)

-- Cavern Cookies --

Soft and almost melting in your mouth, this is a famous item returned from various other events. You might get a headache if you eat it, but rest assured you will find that it's worth it. (Gives your Sima horns made out of a gem, whether it be the ram horns, long horns or short horns on the lines. It can also be custom, up to rare size.)

-- Tricolor Topaz --

This gem almost seems iridescent. It's a beautiful treasure to take home with you, if the hosts would say so themselves. (Changes the Sima's eye/jewel color to three different colors.)

-- Ancient Scale --

This scale almost glows like magic, and shines a brilliant green. It almost seems like it has come from a dragon itself, seeing that it came out of a dirt-coated place like this. (Gives your sima "Belly Scales"-- Does not add scattered scales around body, does not add any new colors to a sima.)

-- Broken Tail Spikes --

It seems to have come from a dinosaur of some sort with tail spikes. They've become cracked and aged somewhat poorly, but there are as much remnants gathered as possible. (Gives a sima a MINOR jewel guard edit.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 rare edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Rotten Almond Milk --
legendary - price: 70 coal

Despite it's looks, it isn't as rotten as one may think. Even though there appears to be mold over the surface of the almond milk and the straw...the hosts wouldn't serve something spoiled to other Simas...right? It's best you just trust their judgment. (Gives a Sima fullbody fur edits.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
legendary - price: 70 coal

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 legendary edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Obsidian's General Shop - Now open!

Postby Veja » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:38 am

Username: Veja
Item(s) Wanted: Rotten Almond Milk, Tricolor Topaz, Cavern Cookies, Raptor Claw
Total coal before purchasing: 200
Total coal after purchasing: 5
those last five can be given away or something ^^
Veja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 am

Username: Chamrosh
    Item(s) Wanted: 1x Slice of Bloodstone Cake (10 Coal), 1x Raptor Claw (25 Coal), 1x Cavern Cookies (50 Coal), 1x Ancient Scales (50 Coal)
    Total coal before purchasing: 135
    Total coal after purchasing: 0

I'll edit my coal into non-existance and these items into being once I've seen they're sorted, so that I'm not jumping the gun on anything, but also to probably make checking I have the right coal sorted less annoying

The Coal Bank says I have 145 Coal, but I'm not sure where the last 10 would have come from? The most likely place is in the game from a few days ago where my internet kept lagging and I couldn't see some of what happened.
    If that's the case and I have 10 Coal rocking around anyway somewhere, please PM me so I know and can actually use them without them being wasted! If that's not the case and it's a typo or something, I don't want to be taking advantage of that.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddlebyOnTheMarsh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 am

Username: PuddlebyOnTheMarsh
Item(s) Wanted: -- Rotten Almond Milk --legendary - price: 70 coal,
Total coal before purchasing: 130
Total coal after purchasing: 60

Pet's name: Pushmi-pullyu
PuddlebyOnTheMarsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am

Username: Rondell
Item(s) Wanted: Rotton Almond Milk
Total coal before purchasing: 70
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoglolly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Username: hoglolly
Item(s) Wanted: Broken Tail Spikes (50coal), Bicolor Topaz (30coal), Mt.Fizz (10coal)
Total coal before purchasing: 90
- - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - -
Wermz Simas Toyhouse
hoglolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Item(s) Wanted:
Rotten Almond Milk- 70 coal
Pop Rocks - 25 coal
Quartz Shard- 10 coal
Total coal before purchasing: 105 coal
Total coal after purchasing: 0 coal
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Username: trans
Item(s) Wanted: Cavern Cookies (50c), Pop Rocks (25c), Slice of Bloodstone Cake (10c), Mutated Moodstone - common (15c)
Total coal before purchasing: 100
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Username: WolfireX
Item(s) Wanted: Preserved Tracks, Slice of bloodstone cake, Rock Candy, Quartz shard
Total coal before purchasing: 85
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me