☾ WOD | Pack of Sanguine Skies ☽

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

☾ WOD | Pack of Sanguine Skies ☽

Postby dimi. » Wed May 16, 2018 12:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Pack of Sanguine Skies
The Pack of Sanguine Skies dates back many generations, having been in existence long before the foundations of the two major cities that contributed to the world shattering war, Ovamore and Kritin. The Pack of Sanguine Skies previously had an indisputable positive reputation among other packs, but shortly after the war broke out and bombs were threatened, tensions rose, severing the once united pack. Ties were broken, hearts were shattered, and kin of many were lost to the destructive nature of the nearby cities, fighting without any apparent reason, to the wildlife of the forest at least. These tensions essentially caused the entire pack to fall, resulting in ranks being disregarded, and the wolves of the pack unnecessarily fighting one another to seemingly gain the power to make the pack their own under a cruel dictatorship lifestyle.

The introduction of atomic bombs to the war was what finally caused the pack to reunite. When the first bomb dropped twelve miles away from the location of the pack, a large chunk of the nearby population died due to the substantial heat that left animals closer to the blast either blinded or severely burned. With this in mind, the pack reunited under the circumstances that they would look out for one another, and agreed to find a new location further away from the cities to migrate to. This devastation burned a new point of view into the pack, and they instantly began to rebuild.

Several years after the war ended, the radiation began to take a toll on several of the wolves, the majority of the pack falling due to radiation poisoning. One pair, however, managed to defy the odds and survived long enough to start a blood line that would soon produce many more kin, and with each generation, the resistance to radiation would only grow stronger. Each wolf soon had their own abilities, whether it be magic or crafting armor. These new traits have allowed the Pack of Sanguine Skies to make a comeback, and to thrive beneath their rightful name.
Character Sheet for my wolves [MY USE ONLY]
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjExNi42NjkzYjcuYW5WdWFYQmxjZywsLjAAAAAA/prestige-signature-script-demo.regular.png[/img][/center][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][left][center]╔════════════════════════════╗
[size=90][b]name;;[/b]
[b]name meaning;;[/b]
[b]gender;;[/b]
[b]age;;[/b]
[b]rank;;[/b]
[b]class;;[/b]

[b]sexuality;;[/b]
[b]mate;;[/b]
[b]kits;;[/b]

[b]eye color;;[/b]
[b]body build;;[/b]
[b]scar(s);;[/b]
[b]accessories;;[/b]
[b]edits;;[/b]

[b]level;;[/b]
[b]exp;;[/b][/size]
╚════════════════════════════╝[/center][/left][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5QeC83S.png[/img]
[size=90][b][u]Stats[/u][/b]
[b]Strength:[/b] 3
[b]Agility:[/b] 5
[b]Speed:[/b] 5
[b]Stamina:[/b] 2
[b]Magical Capcity:[/b] 0[/size][/center][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
[size=90][b]Personality:[/b]
[list][list]xxx[/list][/list]

[b]History:[/b]
[list][list]xxx[/list][/list][/size][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
Last edited by dimi. on Sun May 20, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ WOD | Territory ☽

Postby dimi. » Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Territory
wip, gonna see rest of the lore.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ WOD | Member Count ☽

Postby dimi. » Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Members

Alpha:
Juniper| Female | Rogue | XP 20/500 | Level 2

Beta:
Name | Gender | Class | Info | Level

Scouts:

Warriors:

Healer:
Name | Gender | Class | Info | Level [Apprentice]

Spy:

Assassin:

Apprentices

Last edited by dimi. on Wed May 30, 2018 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ WOD | Alpha, Juniper ☽

Postby dimi. » Sat May 19, 2018 10:21 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔════════════════════════════╗
name;; juniper
name meaning;; evergreen, young.
gender;; female
age;; 16 years
rank;; alpha
class;; rogue

sexuality;; straight
mate;; none
kits;; none

eye color;; blue
body build;; tbd
scar(s);; one on shoulder
accessories;; silver band
edits;; none

level;; 2
exp;; 20/500

╚════════════════════════════╝
Stats
Strength: 4
Agility: 6
Speed: 7
Stamina: 2
Magical Capcity: 1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality:
      Juniper is a headstrong and determined individual, striving for success and doing whatever it takes to obtain said success. She rarely shows fear of anything, and some may call her reckless, while others label her nature as brave. She's not afraid to tell others how it is, which often annoys those around her, as she has a way of brutally stating honesty, which others depict as rude or cruel. Juniper, however, believes that it should be the truth or nothing at all, and is not fond of those who sugar coat things. She believes that if a wolf is beyond their nursery years, they should be told the truth and only the truth; regardless of how cruel or terrifying the truth may be.

Juniper, however, does not make her actions without thinking through details carefully. She makes sure to know the other she is addressing, observe their personality, and roughly predict how they will react to certain things. While her honesty is certainly a down side for trying to keep everyone happy, she makes up for it with her cautious nature. She is considerate about how certain individuals will react to things, and approaches them with a tone that they can respect, while also still giving them the cold and hard truth without a problem.

Juniper isn't particularly social, but she also isn't antisocial. She will talk to those that approach her, and calls everyone she has come across a friend, but there are only a select few that she considers genuine friends, even all of the wolves in her pack she doesn't consider friend, rather acquaintances that respect one another. [271 words].

History:
      The bloodline Juniper hails from is among some of the newer blood that is present in the pack overall. Her blood line wasn't known until her two grandparents, struck by fatigue and on the verge of death, came across the pack of Sanguine Skies after fleeing from a sight where one of the bombs had been dropped in the midst of the war. The immense strength tore apart the forest her two grandparents once called home, taking away their prey and shelter, resulting in them slowly weakening more and more until they found that death was just around the corner. However, the deities seemed to show pity, and with that . . .

Her two grandparents joined the Pack of Sanguine Skies. Shortly after they joined was when the pack finally began to tear apart. The tensions were risen, and war seemed to be just at their door step, lingering like an inescapable death for her two grand parents. It wasn't until the atomic bombs were introduced to the war that the pack finally reunited, agreeing to fight back against the destruction and devastation that merciless bomb had caused to their land. During the war, however, her grandparents became pregnant with Juniper's mother. This seemed to cause trouble, and earned her grandparents a rather steep hatred in the pack for burdening them with pups during the war. They didn't let this bother them though, and Juniper's mother was born without an issue.

The war only intensified throughout the life time of her mother, where she eventually meant a lonesome rogue, who eventually became Juniper's father. The day after the war ended, Juniper was born, yet even then she could not be spared of the effects of the war. The radiation present caused her to have black sclera, and the radiation had seemed to enhance her speed tremendously; hence her favoritism to becoming a rogue over any other rank. At this point, Juniper's father had become the leader, and at the age of 31 years, he passed, passing on the leadership to his daughter Juniper.

At first, those of the pack did not favor Juniper's leadership. Several wolves tried to over throw her leadership, but each time, she struck back even harder, and eventually, her way of leadership became admired among the wolves of the pack, her strength and bravery influencing the wolves around her to only try harder to be fair competition to her; and to live up to the name of their pack.

The Pack of Sanguine Skies [416 words]. Feel free to check out my novel Rise of Juniper, which is an ongoing project.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me