Napacello Warmblood Jump Offs

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Napacello Warmblood Jump Offs

Postby Kassypen » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:52 pm

1) Username: heyheygirl101 Horse: MES The Hand of Saruman Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
2) Username: Kassypen Horse: Dreams of Color strength: 3 agility/scope: 2 motivation/discipline: 1 endurance: 2

3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm

1) Username: heyheygirl101 Horse: MES The Hand of Saruman Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
2) Username: Kassypen Horse: Dreams of Color strength: 3 agility/scope: 2 motivation/discipline: 1 endurance: 2
3) Username: BlueThrush Horse: Jackals Judgment Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 1 Motivation/Discipline: 4 Endurance: 1
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:32 pm

1) Username: heyheygirl101 Horse: MES The Hand of Saruman Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
3) Username: BlueThrush Horse: Jackals Judgment Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 1 Motivation/Discipline: 4 Endurance: 1
4)Username: DarkestWerewolf Horse: Of Fire and Roses Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 3 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 1
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:53 pm

4)Username: DarkestWerewolf Horse: Of Fire and Roses Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 3 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 1
5)Owner: Cutieduckpie Horse: The shining star Strength: 2 Agility/scope: 2 Motivation/discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:36 pm

5)Owner: Cutieduckpie Horse: The shining star Strength: 2 Agility/scope: 2 Motivation/discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
6)Owner: Chellerd Show Name of the Horse: A Touch Of Destiny Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
7)
8)
9)
10)
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am

6)Owner: Chellerd Show Name of the Horse: A Touch Of Destiny Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
7) Owner: razzberry Name of Horse: Unbridled Dreams Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
8)
9)
10)
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:08 pm

7) Owner: razzberry Name of Horse: Unbridled Dreams Strength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
8) Owner: Nanorat Show Name of the Horse: NR Dappled Dance Strength: 1 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 1 Endurance: 4
9)
10)
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:22 am

8) Owner: Nanorat Show Name of the Horse: NR Dappled Dance Strength: 1 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 1 Endurance: 4
9) Owner: paradise, ;; Show Name of the Horse: Smoldering Ashes at Dawn ;; Strength: 2 ;; Agility/Scope: 2 ;; Motivation/Discipline: 2 ;; Endurance: 2
10)
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:25 am

9) Owner: paradise, ;; Show Name of the Horse: Smoldering Ashes at Dawn ;; Strength: 2 ;; Agility/Scope: 2 ;; Motivation/Discipline: 2 ;; Endurance: 2
10)Owner: Iridize Show Name of Horse: Knock your socks off Stength: 2 Agility/Scope: 2 Motivation/Discipline: 2 Endurance: 2
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khans » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Winner is Iridize

Full list