Napacello Warmbloods Fanclub V.1

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Napacello Warmbloods Fanclub V.1

Postby Khans » Mon May 21, 2018 12:29 pm

~Let's show off our first Napacello~
You can talk a little about them; personality, prettiness, success in jump offs, etc.
feel free to comment about other people's Napacellos
This is a time to get to know one another and also give me a list of owners that I can add to the free Napacello gift lines
Oo oo oo oo I'll go first~
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Nepoleon Boulevard AKA Neo or Napa. I personally call him Bubba. He is the founding sire of the Napacello breed and could be considered the king of Napacellos. He is a striking bay tobiano that makes him quite the eye catcher. Few know very little about the personal life of this legend so here it is. He is a saint, but he can also be a princess. He is use to living like a king so if anything is out of place he will tell ya. He is also a picky eater. Man oh man, apples have to be spec-less, grain has to be perfectly mixed or else he will not touch it. Countless times we have had to completely change his grain because the flavor simply did not suit his taste anymore. He also has a habit of grabbing his halter and swinging it around tornado style.... He is majestic in the public eye. He likes to arch his neck and pose for the cameras. However, at home he is a total goof. Sadly, we do not let him compete in jump offs because there is a chance that he could get injured. So he spends his days living the good life. That doesn't mean he never jumped. Oh, back in his younger years he lived on the show grounds. This puppy would compete at any and every event. The running joke was that he didn't know what gravity was. His success as a top jumper led to his downfall in the ring. He tried too hard. He is the guy that would try to jump even if he was missing a leg. There were many of times that he would walk out of the ring limping because he wouldn't stop. It was agreed upon that he would never compete in a jump off again for the sake of his health. Though, his jumping days are over, he still tries to pop a hop every now and again ;) silly boy
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
FGEE // CEE // Ask.fm // FR
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INPT, naturally curious, dist
ant at times, wanting drea
mer, confused, procrastina
tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kosciusko » Mon May 21, 2018 4:05 pm

My first Napacello

Faun's best known for her teddy bear like qualities. She gives endless cuddles, requiring attention regularly. She's an incredibly affectionate, gentle girl. Her absolute favourite time of day are the brisk early mornings when her human arrives to feed her. She nickers softly and eases on up to the fence. Resting her head on the railing, eyes peering over top, she waits patiently. When her human arrives, she begins to toss her head up and down, round and round, continuing to nicker. Stretching her head out, she presents her big chestnut cheek to the hands that scratch her softly.

When "Faun's Prestige" is announced over the loudspeaker...I know I'm in for a treat. For Faun's able to clear jumps with ease...but she does this ever so slowly. Faun's focus is on the crowd. She seems to live for the jump offs...all eyes on her, her name uttered throughout the stadium. When ambling towards jumps, her head's turned, and she's watching everyone...watch her. She mightn't ever snap out of it...but for the sake of her career, I hope she does.

She is the most beautiful chestnut mare I've ever seen, and she's SO affectionate. So regardless of her lack in winnings, she'll remain incredibly precious to me.

Napacello Warmblood Herd | Deviantart | G I V E Y O U R S E L F A T R Y
Kosciusko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Ooooh, my first Napacello is stunning baby Dancer! <3

I lost my breath when I first saw this gorgeous stallion! He wasnt the first Napa Ive seen, but the first that I truly fell in love with. <3

At first, I couldnt even tell this show-offish boy was blind in one eye! He was acting perfectly normal, prancing about showing his best moves to impress me, without giving a preference to any of his sides, but slight signs of it started to slip through as I got to know him better. His will to keep going like nothing was wrong with him captivated me. So, I decided to apply for him, and was overjoyed when my application was approved!

He's a true show horse. Like, a diva. He struts and poses to the camera like he's a Hollywood actor. He even tries to take a stiffer prettier pose during the jumps if he hears cameras clicking, although it actually looks more hilarious than the superb look he's aiming for. :lol: He's all into proving himself and is always sneakily eyeing my reaction to how he performs (looks very funny when I stand to his blind side and he's trying to unconspiciously peek over his own shoulder). It makes him very happy when I praise him, and I praise him a lot because he's just that good of a boy!

♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon May 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Ooh! Everyone's Napa are pretty *-* Don't mind me, Nanorat, I'd love to steal Dancer from you. <3

My first Napa is Voice of Reason // Crescendo. She was a semi-custom done by Khans and ugh. What a beauty!

At first glance, she might not look like much, a simple white horse with blue eyes. However, if you pay a little more attention, you'll realise that she has white markings. She has a rather unique coat I would say and my first one across all the adoptable species I've been on. She's a white dun tovero. I almost picked a different coat for my semi-custom but when I remembered such a coat existed, I knew I had to get one, so I placed my order and boom, Crescendo is born.

Crescendo can be heard from a mile away. She's loud, cheerful and just a very extroverted mare. She isn't afraid of speaking her mind and can be quite the diva at times. She doesn't mind getting down and dirty when needed and is always up for a challenge. I haven't entered her in any jump-offs yet but I will when the next round opens! Hopefully she'll be able to perform well in the jump-offs, if not, practice makes perfect and she'll always be my special little snowflake. c:

DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Tue May 22, 2018 6:51 am

marking !! i haven't won my first Napa yet, but I can't wait to call one my own. ;w;
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Tue May 22, 2018 7:15 am

paradise, wrote:
      marking !! i haven't won my first Napa yet, but I can't wait to call one my own. ;w;

me too! super excited to achieve my first, all the current napas are absolutely gorgeous cx
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khans » Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 am

Nanorat wrote:Ooooh, my first Napacello is stunning baby Dancer! <3

What a stunning bab <3
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Thu May 24, 2018 4:21 am

The discord link isn't working. Invite has expired :o
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khans » Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 am

Chellerd wrote:The discord link isn't working. Invite has expired :o

EEEPPPP! brb

Fixed ^^
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Fri May 25, 2018 5:30 pm

;w; sooo i finally won my first Napa !! i think he's such a cutie, i love his simple coat and those pretty blue eyes. :0
      his name is Altan, sometimes called Ali c":
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,