Napacello Warmbloods Fanclub V.1

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Napacello Warmbloods Fanclub V.1

Postby mongrel » Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am

-- hello!! wrote:hi everyone!! my name's imaginary - if you've seen this species, you've probably (hopefully?) seen me. i'm an artist here for napabloods. i really adore this species, the lines are lovely and the community is amazing, i love you guys so much already. <3

-- replies!! wrote:Khans - oof i love Neo so? much? he's gorgeous omg
Kosciusko - love that simple lady, she looks so elegant. <3
Nanorat - goodness, Dancer is just lovely. i love his nose!!
DarkestWerewolf - wow, what a unique lookin gal! i've never seen a white dun, she's very pretty ;w;
paradise, - congrats omG!! i love him, his coat is so so beautiful

-- intros!! wrote:since we're introducing first napas, i thought i'd show off mine - plus my two others 'cause i'm like a proud mom.
my first napa was a simple black mare. her name is ESE Nights We'll Never Remember, although her barn name is Simran. her name is a reference to a Panic! at the Disco song bc i was listening to them recently and i was i feeling like a nostalgic sappy baby. i really love the simplicity to this girl - to some, she may not be special, but to me, she is. <3

a simple overview of Simran is that's she kind of.. a dork? she doesn't like to listen to people and does things on the fly. she rarely puts thought into her actions and moves almost entirely based on heart decisions rather than logic. she's a high-energy mare who needs someone who can get her to slow down and enjoy the little things rather than rushing through life.
she's open for friends, enemies and romance (mares only!!)

next is my personal custom, who was really just an experiment who i fell in love with. his name is ESE Lost in a Dream, or Vegas. again, inspired by a P!ATD song. i stan.

Vegas seems to have his head in the clouds all the time. he's a ditzy stallion who can be a bit cold and arrogant at first glance. he's got a outer shell of disinterest in most everyone, but those who can crack it find a fiercely loyal stallion who's overly caring and wishes the best for those he loves. he is desperately searching (although he tries not to seem as such) for someone to act as his "anchor," who can bring him back to earth.
open for friends, enemies and romance (tentative - mares or stallions)

the most recent addition to my little herd has been ESE Gentle Morning Breeze - also known as Scirocco. guess what?? he's not named after a song! what a concept!!

Scirocco is a gentlemanly stallion who is ever so caring and thoughtful. he puts in a lot of thought in both his words and actions, as he always wants to make a good impact on everyone he meets. he's a dude who's caught up in the moment, and the sort to "stop and smell the roses." he can really fit with anyone, as he enjoys the company of other laid-back napas, but can also help more high-strung horses realize it's okay to slow down.
open for friends, enemies and romance (tentative - stallions only!!)

tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sun May 27, 2018 7:07 am

heyo! i'm razzberry, i've seen most of you around other adopts and such but for those who i haven't - you can call me razz! i'm love these lines and this community already, and i'm super stoked to see these adopts progress in the future c:

i just want to add that everyone's napa's are stunning!

for introductions, i have a couple napa's i'd like to introduce, but i'll follow the trend and start with my first Napacello c:

all of my napas are open for mates, friends, and enemies as well!

so this pretty gal here is Copperhead Confetti aka Cardinal, and she was indeed my first napa and the first resident of my stable. i find chestnuts to be super cute and her markings blew me away. For a jumper, Cardinal is a preetty clumsy horse which can be amusing at times though also a little concerning. She's a hard working gal who puts her heart into jumping, though still manages to time her jumps wrong. Despite this, she's a very optimistic young lady who will never let a mistake go to her head or dampen her mood and is a sweet soul who will approach anyone looking for attention and affection.

next is The Night Chronicles aka Keilir, my first stallion and big momma's boy. He is the passive one out of the herd, though at times being passive aggressive to get what he wants without coming on strongly or directly. Keilir is quite the easy-going boy who just likes to chill and take it day by day not having to worry about what tomorrow will bring.

next is Gollum, my very simple and very handsome quiet boy. His show name is The Sabbath Stones, a friend of mine suggested this because they're a fan of Black Sabbath and thought it would suit him. I absolutely love this boy's eyes and they really pop against his simple black coat and just make him a beauty to look at. He's typically very quiet and independent, but friendly and and very loyal once that trust is established.

and finally we have my newest napa, a semi-custom done by Khans; Unbridled Dreams aka Utara. I really love how this girl turned out from her coat color down to the markings, and I have to say she's probably my favourite at the moment. Utara is very diligent and hard working, and won't let on if she is uncomfortable or in pain and will grin and bear it for the most part. She's a very poised warmblood with a lot of self-respect and appreciation for confidence in others, so she's just naturally drawn to those with a lot of self-confidence.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Sun May 27, 2018 11:43 pm

marking
hey all :)) haven't had the chance to pop in here until now. I'm super excited to see this species and it's community take off and see where our journeys take us together! I'm also super excited to be making Napas with you all, and super excited to win my first one here eventually. ♥️
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 am

new adopt up! snatch him while you can!

{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
look in your eye
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am

Id like everyone to meet my first Napa, Delilah

I completely fell in love with her and was soo lucky to have her given to me with consent from many other members of this amazing community <3 expect much more to come c,:
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khans » Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3<3<3
ImageImageImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

all arts, beh
avior,psycho
logy,equines
, canines, ce
rvides, bovin
es← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
FGEE // CEE // Ask.fm // FR
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INPT, naturally curious, dist
ant at times, wanting drea
mer, confused, procrastina
tion queen ← ← ← ← ← ←

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
↑↑
Khans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 am

You completely deserve them Khans! You’re an amazing owner aswell as artist, we all have so much to thank you for <3
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 am

Marky mark mark, I’ll do my ‘Me’ and ‘pony’ intro in a moment!
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kosciusko » Tue May 29, 2018 8:51 pm

"Minas Tirith"
My newest boi with his adorable roached mane.

I LOVE HIM
Napacello Warmblood Herd | Deviantart | G I V E Y O U R S E L F A T R Y
Kosciusko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 pm