[☆] silentclan: a rise clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[☆] silentclan: sagestrike, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:48 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?!"

name;; sagestrike
past names;; sagekit, sagepaw
gender;; female
age;; 25 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; large upper body & bulky legs.

sexuality;; bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Sagestrike is an extremely entitled she-cat. In the clan, she believes she is entitled to, and has earned the right to be involved in everything. If she isn't involved in something or has no knowledge about it, she gets irritated, thinking that the cats discussing things privately are "betraying her", regardless of whether or not they have ever interacted with Sagestrike prior to the conversation. She absolutely despises cats that deliberately try to hide things from her, and will often go as far as stalking to find out the topic of a private conversation. Sagestrike, however, is extremely fond of gossip unless it's about her/something behind her back that she is unaware about. She loves to talk about "forbidden" things that have been stated to never be discussed, like previous contracts, crushes within the clan, etc.

Because of these things, many cats of Silentclan title her "Dramastrike" in private. She absolutely loves to get involved in business that certainly isn't her own, and even gets herself wound up in problems whenever she runs her mouth just a bit more than she probably should, hence the nickname she has been tagged with. She often struggles with keeping her mouth shut, and as a result, causes a ton of the arguments in Silentclan. Not many cats have gotten close enough to her to know if she has a soft and genuine side or if she is just all drama.

History;;
      Sagekit was the product of a forbidden romance between two medicine cats from two differnt clans. She wasn't the only kit of the litter, but she was the only kit that stayed within the clan they were born into. When the clan found out about this forbidden romance producing kits, the clan grew furious. Ties were broken, and the clan nearly shattered due to all the fighting. The leader, who was leading the clan in a dictator fashion with no opinions being permitted, decided the only reasonable punishment would be to execute the mother and her kits.

The night she was to be executed, several small fires were lit along a cliff, which at the edge, showed a lovely but daunting view of the trees below. She was to jump. As she walked towards the edge that evening, she heard a loud cry from behind her, a cry of war. She turned around, and a battle ensued behind her. A cream she-cat known by the name of Amberstar, along with a few other warriors, had invaded the camp. Wails and cries of agony could be heard ringing into the night as the battle ensued. As Sagekit was about to slip away, she was lifted from the ground by the scruff, and taken to the sidelines, hidden beneath a bush. When Sagekit gazed up, she saw hazel eyes that stood out against the cream pelt of Amberstar. She tilted her head to the sky and yowled, signaling for a retreat.

When Sagekit reached the camp, Amberstar welcomed her to Silentclan. Several warriors, which she now knew as Aspencloud, Brindleleaf, and Heatherpool, were gathered around her, sympathizing with her conditions. At first, Sagekit was hesitant, but eventually became close to the clan. She couldn't imagine a different outcome just moons after joining. Sagekit quickly flew through the ranks, and has been a warrior for thirteen moons.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: cindershade, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 am

"IT'S ME OR NOTHING. I AIN'T SECONDARY!"

name;; cindershade
past names;; cinderkit, cinderpaw.
gender;; female
age;; 60 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; slightly heavy frame.

sexuality;; straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      To put it bluntly, Cindershade is a cat filled with jealousy. She absolutely hates being the third wheel, back up, or second choice to anything, and will actively strive to make sure that this isn't the case. She has a strong philosophy present in each argument she makes; "I'm a first choice, or not an option at all!" although, she would probably put it far more aggressively with a few cat cursing insults tossed in here and there to get her point across brutally. Cindershade isn't particularly one for arguing nor competing, rather she just does petty things to make the lives of cats she hates miserable.

Unlike Sagestrike, Cindershade isn't open about needing to know everything. She instead keeps her emotions bottled in, which is why she usually seems so tense, since she has so much on her mind. She is, however, incredibly social, and will approach even the strongest looking over loners to strike up a conversation, and perhaps earn a loyal friend in the process. In some ways, with her kind nature and somewhat silenced jealousy, she is manipulative with emotions, and easily capable of gaining friends, while equally as capable of gaining enemies.

History;;
      Cinderkit was born into a clan that initially went by the name of Lurkers, deciding not to the take the suffix "clan" within their name. What no one knows, however, is that Cinder and Amberstar actually come from the same clan that Amberstar was banished from. Cinder was a merely a kit, hence why she doesn't remember ever being in the same clan as Amberstar. This secret has no particular significance to Cindershade or Amberstar's relationship as of right now. Moons after Amberstar was kicked out of the clan, Cindershade, then titled Cinderpaw, became an apprentice. She was initially training to become a guardian, which was a protector for the kits of the den without actually nursing kits, but ultimately went through with the route of warrior.

Cindershade, at first, was pleased to be a warrior. She upheld her duties to such a high quality, she was promoted to deputy within the clan. This ended, however, when a tragedy struck the clan. A group of savage rogues, several infected with rabies, attacked the clan, devastating the clan and leaving it as nothing more than a previous existence. Cindershade managed to escape without getting infected; she, however, could not say the same about her beloved clanmates. She wandered for a while, puzzled by her surroundings, unsure of what the next day would bring, assuming it didn't take her life. She finally settled in a hollow section of a tree in a seemingly harmless forest in the middle of no where. She lived peacefully for many moons despite her warrior skills rusting overtime, until Wolfwind, a sanctuary holder of the clan, found her while bringing a contract to Amberstar for debate. Soon, Cindershade was forcefully dragged to Silentclan.

Amberstar was sympathetic upon seeing the condition of the cat. Her ribs rippled visibly beneath her flesh, and Cindershade's gaze was a wary one. Instead of the normal dragging out of the forest, Amberstar offered Cindershade a place within Silentclan as a warrior. At first, Cindershade was hesitant, suggesting it might not be the best for her, then she was put through several tests to show her skills after being fed enough to be healthy once more. Cindershade soon regained her passion for her warrior duties, and has been gladly performing them ever since she passed the series of tests Silentclan presented her with.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: acornpaw, warrior.

[img]eyeimage[/img]

"RELAX... I'M HERE NOW..."

name;; acornpaw
past names;; acornkit
gender;; female
age;; 10 moons
rank;; apprentice warrior
body build;; small in size, snowshoe face.

sexuality;; straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Acornpaw is a very compassionate and caring cat. She enjoys and makes fun out of making sure that everyone is happy and satisfied with what they have, and is essentially sort of like a mom friend. She makes sure that everyone has what they need first, and then worries about her own needs without putting them aside for too long. Those closest to Acornpaw will tell others the same, she's caring towards those as well as herself. She's also very considerate, and never takes a course of action without considering all points of the situation, and decides how to go about a resolution peacefully, rather than one that would cause conflict through arguing or physical altercations.

Although Acornpaw is compassionate and considerate of emotions, she has an extremely competitive nature. She strives to be the best in everything she does, usually turning to extreme and vigorous practice to achieve her goal. She will very occasionally will slip up and say something rude during competitions. It's out of the blue for her, so most dismiss it, but it depends on the type of cat she's around and how they react to it that determines the final outcome of her one small mistake. Overall, Acornpaw is a competitive, but loving individual.

History;;
      Acornpaw was born as a clan cat, but not within Silentclan. Her clan was one with a name unknown to her now. She lived in the clan for roughly four moons as a kit, however, this wasn't without conflict. The clan had consistent fights between the leader and defiant warriors, and war within the clan was a constant threat. For this reason, Acornpaw spent most her time within the nursery, shielded by queens that were often heard yelling to defend their kits from nearby lingering warriors attempting to steal them for the cause of their rebellion. In the midst of the conflict, Silentclan contacted the clan.

Silentclan was discussed by the queens as a myth among the kits to hide their tendencies, told in many bedtime stories for the last moon Acornkit was within her original clan. After thinking about it, she finally decided to leave her clan and embark on a journey to find out where this mythical Silentclan roamed. There was one problem, though; she was only five moons old. It would be unlikely she would survive, but she did the unthinkable and journeyed for roughly a moon, eventually reaching the once fabled forest of Silentclan. When she entered the forest, she was confronted by Amberstar, who immediately offered the kit a position within the clan, as Amberstar didn't believe the kit would be capable of living outside of the clan.

Acornpaw was immediately given an apprentice position within the clan, her mentor being young Sundrop. At first, the training went easy, then Sundrop began having her "episodes". She often panicked over the smallest of things, and eventually, Acornpaw became more of a counselor to Sundrop than her apprentice, and the two formed one of the strongest, if not the strongest bond within Silentclan.
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: morningdew, warrior.

"THERE'S NOTHING I WON'T DO FOR A FRIEND."

name;; morningdew
past names;; dew
gender;; male
age;; 56 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; tall, narrow face.

sexuality;; gay
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Morningdew is a protective cat, easily willing to put himself between two cats to solve an issue if needed. He is incredibly compassionate and empathetic towards those around him, and only more so towards strangers, as he doesn't know just exactly what they've been through and believes that there is a justification for every negative emotion in every situation. Morningdew sincerely enjoys helping the cats of his clan, and prioritizes their needs while also making sure he himself is healthy. He is extremely loving towards everyone, and is usually a good peer mediator in conflicts.

Morningdew is much more like an elder than a warrior. He is peaceful for the most part, and tends to stay out of conflict unless said conflict is justifable. When in need, most cats will visit Morningdew and get his view on a subject, as he is experienced, and his opinions on affairs with the clan have usually been well founded, as well as believable and completely justified in terms of the other cats believing and following or having similar philosophies that Morningdew himself has. Morningdew loves to give advice, as it keeps him off the radar as someone that can cause drama.

History;;
      Morningdew was previously the head of a rogue pack in the forest in the same plain that Silentclan's forest was. His pack thrived in the forest, and ultimately became one of the biggest threats and foes for clans, even for clans that were miles from their location. His clan was notoriously known for being cruel, ruthless, and often lacking care or regard for the feelings of cats and clans around them. Morningdew, surprisingly, was the worst among the pack. While he was one of the few members that never actually killed anyone, he was the one that decided punishments, death often being one for even the most minor of things. Back then, he was loyal to the core, and if his members weren't, he would only become more cruel.

The forest, however, was burned down by Rosethorn, who gianed the knowledge to burn down the forest from a two-leg civilization she briefly lived in. Most of Dew's pack fell to the fire, and when he got out, all he could see were two she-cats, sitting on the outside of the forest, watching the smoke fill the sky. He approached the two, warily asking if there were a place nearby he could stay until he rebuilt his pack. Willowsong, the medicine cat of Silentclan at the time, stated that there was a clan nearby, and that her leader would be sympathetic with him. When they all arrived back at camp, Dew was offered a trial warrior position to test his worthiness. A various series of tests were bestowed upon him, testing the might of each of his skills until he was drained of his energy. After a moon of tests, he entered the clan officially, going under the name Morningdew. Silentclan, despite their cruel nature, changed Morningdew for the better.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: brackenhaze, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:50 am

"I'M QUIET BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME OUT OF TROUBLE."

name;; brackenhaze
past names;; brackenstar
gender;; male
age;; 52 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; tall and broad shouldered

sexuality;; straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Brackenhaze is an oddly quiet individual. From being quiet, he is also a calm cat that takes pride in his ability of avoiding drama. He tends to not speak much, or express his opinion, but when he does, cats around him and close to him know not to doubt his words or disregard them. Several cats of the clan theorize that he is quiet because he has some secret confidence issues that cause him to doubt his own ability. However, this is incorrect. Brackenhaze is extremely confident in private and with those he's closest to, and takes a great pride in his skills as a previous leader. He believes that if his gut is telling him to do something, it'll be right. It's sort of like a sixth sense that Brackenhaze made up for himself, and he will occasionally call it "Brackensense", as a play on with his name.

Brackenhaze is also incredibly emotional when he is around cats that he trusts, primarily Amberstar. He isn't necessarily a cry baby, nor a cat with anger issues, but he only openly expresses emotions around cats he trusts, or cats that have angered him so much that he can no longer mask his emotions with a fabricated calm facade.Due to this, he has to often be calmed down by Amberstar in private before going to address anything major.

History;;
      Brackenhaze originally lead a clan by the name of Hazeclan. The clan thrived in a forest several miles away from Silentclan. Prior to Bracken joining Silentclan, the two had strong connections. A couple of Silentclan's previous spies even used to reside within the camp of Hazeclan, so the two go a while back. Amberstar and Brackenstar met at one of the big gatherings, forming these bonds with one another after Amberstar contacted the clan regarding a contract. Amberstar and Brackenstar's connection is what allowed for Brackenstar to join Silentclan without a problem.

Prior to this, Brackenstar led his own clan for thirty moons. The clan was one of the strongest, yet the most peaceful out of all the clans, rarely getting involved in battles that weren't their own. They rarely fought for territory, and were more of a peaceful society rather than a conflict oriented one. However, this changed when the deputy of Hazeclan was murdered by one of the warriors. A war broke out within the clan, and Brackenstar overworked himself attempting to keep the clan united. As a result, Brackenstar crowned a random cat deputy and stepped down. However, this was an odd occurrance; Brackenstar was stepping down with six of his nine lives left, meaning the next cat would only receive three of his lives.

When Brackenstar left his clan, he instantly knew where to go. He headed for Silentclan, and explained the situation to Amberstar. She showed major sympathy towards the tom, and instantly granted him a position within her clan, stating that she loved to help other cats. None of the cats of Silentclan aside from Amberstar are aware that he still has additional lives, and for this reason, Amberstar is debating on making Brackenhaze deputy. Amberstar and Brackenhaze have been close friends ever since, and some of the clan theorizes that they are more than just friends.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Last edited by dimi. on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: batwhisper, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

[img]xxx[/img]

"I ONLY SPEAK WHEN NECESSARY."

[url=xxx][img]ref[/img][/url]

name;; Batwhisper
past names;; Bat
gender;; Female
age;; 54 moons
rank;; Warrior
body build;; Massive, muscular.

sexuality;; Bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Batwhisper is a mysterious she-cat who tends to have very few words. She prefers to not speak unless it's necessary, such as for planning a patrol or attack. She's not one for idle conversation, and usually keeps to herself if she's not doing something for the clan, which is where the suffix of her name comes from. Because of her lack of words, sometimes cats find her directions too vague, which in turn confuses the cats of the clans. This is something that has caused Batwhisper to not be the first pick to lead patrols, but instead the first pick to lead in tense battles that require short conversations to be sufficient enough for success.

She has a tendency to be disassociated from everyone, operating quietly in the dark and not necessarily the front lines in everything aside from the battle field. This isn't to say she's anti-social, she just has a tendency to lose connection to someone/a group quickly if they're not the only cat/group she's focused on. Because of this, it's incredibly difficult for Batwhisper to form long term friendships, with the exception of younger cats, who she seems to be particularly fond of. While she tends to disassociate herself from all adult cats, Batwhisper pays special attention to kits and apprentices, and often engages in short, but meaningful conversations with them; conversations with young cats are the only ones she is usually the one to initiate.

History;;
      xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: thistledawn, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

"ANGER ME, AND YOU'RE DONE FOR."

name;; thistledawn
past names;; thistlekit, thistlepaw
gender;; female
age;; 49 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; short, pudgy.

sexuality;; straight
crush;; tundrawhisper
mate;; tundrawhisper
kits;; n/a
siblings;; not in rise
parents;; not in rise

Personality;;
      Thistledawn is admittedly one of the most, if not THE most sassy cat in the clan. Whether a situation is complex or simple, the fiery she-cat always seems to have a remark, whether it be sassy or just downright degrading. Many others view her as disrespectful, and find her taunting and condescending nature one that is annoying or terribly aggravating. Due to this hard personality, she is very difficult to get close to, as she is often caught starting arguments and fights over the most minor of things, regardless of if she was involved or not in the first place. She is an incredibly defensive individual as well, and anyone daring to challenge her view or word may as well be signing them up for a death sentence, metaphorically and potentially physically speaking.

The taunting and condescending nature only persists and gets worst if you are someone she takes an interest in. Whenever she begins to experience emotions such as being intrigued or actually feeling emotionally connected to someone, she gets legitimately flustered, and the only way she knows how to mask these emotions is to do what she does best; ridicule others. She is often more rude with these people, which causes her to severely lack in genuine relationships, friendships and potential romance alike. There's only a couple of felines she is like this with, however, and she's really only sweet in private whenever no one else can see what's behind her strong facade.

History;;
      wip
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: sundrop, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am

[img]eyesimage[/img]

"PLEASE BELIEVE IN ME, FOR I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO."

name;; sundrop
past names;; sunny, sunpaw
gender;; female
age;; 22 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; small, short, lithe.

sexuality;; straight
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Sundrop has a ton of self doubt. She often believes that everything she does is going to go wrong, and she believes that she is never at the best of her ability, even when she's trying her best. She lacks confidence, and rarely speaks out about anything, even when she has a strong opinion that she desperately wants heard, yet she just cannot bring herself out of her soft-spoken nature. She's submissive, and is afraid of the unknown. To put it in simple words, Sundrop is paranoid. She's paranoid about losing this home, paranoid about someone seeking her out to kill her, paranoid about.. everything. She is just unsure of who she is supposed to be; all she knows are the duties she mindlessly performs each day as a warrior.

She is also incredibly trust worthy, yet lacks trust towards those around her. She despises her presence in Silentclan, solely because she doesn't know how she got into the clan, and their morals in their operations that go unnoticed by other clans. She despises how deceiving they are, and gets frustrated when she thinks about how she is serving them.

History;;
      Sundrop's history is unknown to anybody but Amberstar, even Sundrop doesn't notice. Sundrop started as a kit, part of a rogue pack, brought there by a nursing mother who pitied the kit. She was nursed by this mother for a couple of moons, but it was revealed that she was the smallest kit of the litter, despite being adopted and due to this, she was bullied by the other kits and apprentices. She was often referred to as "Runty Sunny", which got to her and resulted in her crying more than once. Then the brutality of the bullying was amped up as soon as she became an apprentice.

One day, when Sundrop was eating a piece of prey, a group of apprentices surrounded her. One of them brought Sundrop to the ground with a blow to the end, and the next thing she knew, she was unconscious. The apprentices dragged her out to the field, and had turns striking her. They left her barely alive, in a field where the only other place was a cluster of trees east of her location. She was found by Willowsong, who immediately brought the near-dead apprentice to her camp, addressing her wounds with the most utmost care. She tended to each one individually, and bound them shut with cob webs.

When Sundrop awoke, she had no memory of the events; she had been struck so hard in the head, she lost her memory. Willowsong took one look at her eyes, and gave her the name Sunpaw without thinking; she knew the cat would not be leaving the clan anytime soon. Sundrop soon became Amberstar's apprentice, and was trained lightly until she fully recovered. She was trained until she was eighteen moons old, and became Sundrop.

Amberstar and Willowsong have withheld the information to her, for fear that Sundrop would become self conscious; it seems that it has done that regardless.
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: mayflower, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 12:00 pm

"WAIT, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LET YOU WIN?"

name;; mayflower
past names;; may
gender;; female
age;; 36 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; tbd

sexuality;; homosexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; pearflower
kits;; doepaw
siblings;; n/a
parents;; n/a

Personality;;
      Mayflower, like her daughter, is extremely sweet, like a protective mother. She always strives to make sure that everyone has what they need or want, even dropping her own desires to help those around her, a trait Doepaw very apparently inherited. With this sweetness, however, she is capable of making a sweet comment sassy with just a bit of energy and a blink of her vibrant blue eyes. She is oddly compelling to those around her, almost to the point of being unintentionally manipulative with her sassy, yet endearing nature.

She is very loving towards her friends and kin, especially Doepaw. However, she is occasionally socially awkward around those she is unfamiliar with or has rarely talked to. In these instances, she will often cling next to those she cares about most, and feels awkward or out of place if she is not with at least one of her family members or her lover, Pearflower, who lives in Duskclan. With those she is close to, she always addresses them with a hint of sass, but always a high level of respect and affection.

History;;
      Mayflower, previously going by the name of Sun, was born as a loner. Her parents, which were two stray kittypets, cared for her for several moons before abruptly abandoning her, leaving her to her own devices. Unlike most, Mayflower's energy skyrocketed. She gained motivation, and quickly worked to make her living a great one. She ventured aimlessly for a while before finding a rogue pack, which she swiftly joined for resources. In this rogue pack, she found a tom going by the name of Azrael. The two clicked instantly, forming an unbreakable bond as apprentices.

When the two were roughly twenty moons old, they had a sole kit named Doe. Just shortly after Doe's birth, Azrael began to become more possessive and protective, always watching Mayflower with a hawk's eye whenever she left the camp, never letting her converse with other toms, among a variety of other things, essentially trapping her. On one evening, Mayflower confronted Azrael, saying that it was over and that he was not allowed near her or Doepaw. Rage filled the tom, and Mayflower was struck in the head; that was her last straw. A large quarrel took place in the center of the den, and eventually Mayflower grabbed Doekit and started to run.

The pursuit lasted until midnight, where Mayflower finally managed to lose the tom. Struck by fright and filled with Anger, Mayflower made her way into a forest, intending to settle in for the night. She looked over her kit, and realized she couldn't survive without an actual home, and that the tom would no doubt be coming for them in the future. She picked up the scent of Silentclan, and made her way towards the camp. She confronted Amberstar, and in a fury of tears, begged for Silentclan to keep Doe safe until she could return. With that, she vanished into the night.

Immediately, Mayflower began a journey. She walked for several days, and made sure to cover her tracks carefully, never once sleeping in the same spot. That was, until, she came across a small two leg civilization near a large body of water. She found one of the docks, and became fascinated by the beautiful view, which she decided to call home. She believed it would be safest, as she believed the tom was still after her, and if she were surrounded by twolegs, her chances of surviving and actually being able to return to Doe would be much higher.

She made herself at home in a small divot of wood beneath the dock, laying on it observing the boats. She often overheard the twolegs talking, and as ships sailed by, she would memorize their names, learn who sailed them, among a variety of other things. When the twolegs found her, instead of taking her in, they allowed her to linger on the dock, giving her the name Mayflower after the ship from the 1600s. She became fond of this name, and lived on the dock with this name until she was 30 moons old; when the tom finally tracked her down.

At first, he was soft and comforting, then yet again, another fight broke out about Doe. This time, however, the twolegs nearby scooped the tom up in the midst of the fight, placing him in a cage where he was hauled off. Mayflower could finally be at rest with Doekit, and so she left, beginning her venture to Silentclan's forest once more, which was a journey that would take several days at the least.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: doeheart, warrior.

Postby dimi. » Fri May 18, 2018 12:00 pm

"GUYS, WE CAN SOLVE THIS WITHOUT VIOLENCE!"

name;; doeheart
past names;; doekit, doepaw
gender;; female
age;; 13 moons
rank;; warrior
body build;; skinny

sexuality;; bisexual
crush;; n/a
mate;; n/a
kits;; n/a
siblings;; n/a
parents;; mayflower, pearflower[adoptive]

Personality;;
      Doepaw has a large heart. She cares a tremendous amount for those around her, often putting the needs and desires of those around her first before her own. She comes into any situation ready to support all parties involved, not exactly one for conflict. Doepaw frequently forgets to do tasks for herself, as she prioritizes those around her. Some may view this as unhealthy, while others view it as cute. For Doepaw, it is simply an instinct she can't control.

To those she is closest to, Doepaw is incredibly compassionate, kind, and loving. She frequently makes encouraging comments, always approaching someone and giving them a compliment about the most random of things, such as a speck of unique fur on their fur, some of their claws looking "awesome", as Doepaw says, among a variety of other things, just hoping to make those in her clan smile. Doepaw, however, is incredibly clingy to those she is closest to, and may often be perceived as annoying with how much she cares. She questions every little thing, her favorite question being "are you okay?", even the slightest change of tone in a conversation with Doepaw freaks her out, making her think something is wrong with whoever she is talking to.

History;;
      Doepaw was brought into the clan when she was just a kit. Directly after Leafbare had ended, a mother appeared in Silentclan's camp and begged Amberstar to protect Doekit at all costs until she could come back and retrieve her. Although the explanation was brief, the general gist was that her father was seeking the mother with the intents of killing her after finding out she had run away shortly after the birth of the kit. This was one of the few times Amberstar did not ask for payment; all Amberstar knew was that the mother would not be coming back.

Beyond that, Doepaw is simply a normal clan cat. She was too young to remember being dropped off by another mother, and because she and Amberstar look so alike, the fib to keep Doepaw satisfied was that she was the kit of Amberstar, the leader of the clan. The father, or so Doepaw thinks, was just a run away "stud". This lie keeps Doepaw comfortable, and the mother of Doepaw has not yet returned to Silentclan five moons later.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me