[Kalon Readoptions] (READ UPDATE PG 14)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Should the competition be extended?

1. No
43%
2. Yes, by a week
8%
3. Yes, by two weeks
15%
4. Yes, by three weeks
No votes
5. Yes, by a month
34%

Total votes : 104

Re: [Kalon Readoptions] (JUDGING- Update PG 11!)

Postby -galaxie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Don’t worry!! Good luck with your job!
    -ɢᴀʟᴀxɪᴇ

infp || adult || ♐︎
-galaxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:33 pm

ahhhh take all the time you need!!
life happens and you gotta do what you gotta do <3
i hope all is going well and that the job isn't taking too much of a toll! remember to take care of yourself too <3

also, good luck everyone! i really wish i had gotten to finish my form past the bare basics
all the entires were amazing!
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:53 pm

don't worry about it, real life is definitely more important! good luck with that new job of yours and good luck to everyone who entered as well <3
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:48 pm

I completely understand! That was me a couple weeks ago oof. Happens to the best of us, so no rush c:
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm

no worries, this is a big comp! take your time!
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:46 am

Yea yea ofc Pi! Congrats on your new job and thanks for the update ^^ Best of luck to you and everyone who tried out.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:12 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ahh, please don't worry about us!! It's completely okay!!
I hope you like your new job! And I hope you're fine! ♥
Take all the time you need please!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:20 am

goodluck with your new job! take ur time

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:54 am

Thanks again for the understanding, everyone! I finally have a bit of a break, so the results will be in later tonight! As a thank you for everyone's patience, everyone who has completely filled out a form will receive a small gift (pets and/or items!) from me once I've finished judging <3
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:37 pm

WINNERS!!

Before I start with the winners, I wanted to give a huge "thank you" to everyone who participated! It was a blast reading through everything (and listening to playlists/skimming moodboards!) and I truly do apologize for taking so long. You all have been more than patient with me, and it's greatly appreciated! As I said before, everyone who completely filled out a form will be receiving a gift in the next couple of days, so be sure to keep an eye out! The official kalon gifting forms will also be filled out in the next few days at the latest! Thanks once more, and best of luck with whatever other competitions you all are in! Stay awesome! :)

1. ThatPinkThing has won this kalon!

I loved your story for Moriah! She seems like such an interesting kalon, and I'm glad that despite her hard upbringings, she has Octavian to rely on. I also thoroughly enjoyed the amount of thought you put into the "tidbits" section- I've never thought of having a left-pawed kalon, but it's such a cute little fact for her! Plus, I think that it's sweet that she's still connected to the sea despite her trauma- it's a very powerful statement for her! I can't wait to see how her story progresses c:

2. *broken has won this kalon!

I thoroughly enjoyed how you organized your form for Niko! It was really cool to read through her different positive/negative/neutral traits, and it helped me to gain a picture of who she is as a kalon. I also liked that you put time and effort into the playlist; I'm not the biggest fan of country music, but I think it fits her character well! Plus, I love how you've incorporated some mythology into the form- that's always a huge booster for me! Lastly, the relationships that you've formed for Niko are both really awesome- I like that Niko raises/breeds selas!

3. -galaxie has won this kalon!

Wow, I really liked reading about Atticus' past! It seems he's got some trouble when it comes to his love life, but I'm hoping that it'll change around for him! I appreciate his relationships with Zen and Avery, even if the relationship with Zen was short-lived. I also enjoyed reading the little tidbits about Atticus, and the playlist was amazing! I can tell you really put your heart into his character!

4. watchdog. has won this kalon!

Ooh boy, I loved reading through this form so much!! It gave me some serious Mad-Max vibes, which combines some of my favorite genres! In addition, Illygos seems like a really interesting character with a lot to offer- I'd honestly love for his story to be made into a full-length series! Not to mention the immense amount of work and thought that went into everything- from the relationships to the map, you seem to have really thought his AU through! I'm really happy that he'll be going to an awesome home! :)

5. Nikolina has won this kalon!

There was something really special about this form; having lost a few family members recently, I really resonated with the writing. Plus, I think that you were able to turn a tragic event into a beautiful piece of writing, which I really admire! I think that Sheelah's story, while sad, has a ton of potential- I'd really love to see how her character evolves through the grieving process! Very well done; I'm happy to give her to such a great home! (PS, the art is amazing!!)

6. MotherMother has won this kalon!

While I thoroughly enjoyed all of your entries, this one held a special place in my heart! Talik seems like a super adventurous spirit, which is one of my favorite kinds of characters! Plus, Alaric is such a sweet idea for a companion, and I love the way they met! I'm super excited that Talik will having a little companion to play with, and I can't wait to see/hear about the adventures they share! I bet you'll have a ton of fun coming up with ideas for them <3

7. Anza has won this kalon!

Rose seems honestly like such an awesome character! She seems reminiscent of the character I had for her, yet still different enough that it seems like her from another timeline! I love the mystery surrounding her, and that she has so many legends that she's attached to. I think my favorite would have to be "The Horse Girl!" (Plus, I love that she's a Leo- it really fits her!)

8. avior. has won this kalon!

Aeliana is more perfect than I could describe haha! It's so funny- when I owned her, her entire family was that of thieves and she was the only one to break from that lifestyle. I was so tickled to see that you had the sort of opposite idea for her! I adore the contradictions of her personality; she's a thief but also honest to a fault! It makes for a wonderfully complex character! You did an amazing job of forming her past, as well- I love the medieval feel. The playlist and moodboard was also an excellent touch, and I think they both really fit her character well!

9. Claosiii has won this kalon!

Not going to lie, that piece of artwork is absolutely stunning! But more than that, your writing is absolutely lovely! I was completely enchanted by the prelude- your description is simply incredible. I quite like the heir of mystery in the form- it's sort of like a teaser into Nadine's life, as tragic as that life is. I can't help but to feel for her character, but even moreso, I can't help but to want to read more about her future. I like to imagine that she's found a peace with her life, and that she's managed to escape from the abuse. I can't wait to see how her character plays out; whether or not she ends up with family again, if she saves her mother, etc. It's an absolutely terrific start to her story!

10. fernmoon has won these two kalons!

Good lord, somebody's creative! Your form was an absolute delight! The depth and work that went into it was definitely apparent, and the way you've given each of the characters an individual voice is lovely. Both Boris and Nabirye seem like really cool characters, and I could totally see them in an AU together- I know that the other kalons are being given away to other homes, but it would be really cool/easy to replace them with other kalons in order to keep the story! I truly love what you've done with the form, and I know that these two will be given an exceptional home!
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me