Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:08 am

Kyuubigaki wrote:Oh, by the way, as it was kinda a whirlwind of activity for them, Aphotic hasn't been able to update.
They'll be on vacation until next Thursday (Friday?), and therefore unable to keep track of the archive in that time.

So, our archivist is away for the week.

Alrighty! I hope they have fun c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:29 pm

I finally finished the forms for ThePaintedPitBull's and DuskzeHedge's breeding I've actually made myself a list of things I need to do so now I can check this off! C:

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiikapuu » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:27 pm

I just want to give some feedback about the longnecks and staff!

The +'s

I'm AMAZED! How fast the staff replies to any questions and messages!!

I'm also really happy about the customs and the cubs!

The designs and lines of the longnecks are really awesome, original and really cute!

The staff people are so kind and understanding! So huge + for everyone!

Also i'd want to give a huge + for DuskzeHedgie for being so kind c:

The -'s

Would be fun if there would be more events c': (But i do understand that the staff has their own lives too and can't be 24/7 online and make events)
┌──────────────┐
HOARDING PPS 2018 EASTER SHEEP DOGGOS PINK AND GREEN
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
└──────────────┘
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

┌────────────────────────────┐
Image SIGNATURE:©KING KAKASHI
└────────────────────────────┘

[/img]
Chiikapuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyuu. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 am

I'm glad to hear you really enjoy the species, Chiikapuu. We do try our best here, from fans to artists to archivists to admins.
Speaking of the event, I've been meaning to make a longneck for it for ages but haven't gotten around to it.

Maybe I should do that now?

X

X
X
x
Dragons
Trades
Longnecks
Previously Kyuubigaki
Kyuu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:18 am

Chiikapuu wrote:I just want to give some feedback about the longnecks and staff!

The +'s

I'm AMAZED! How fast the staff replies to any questions and messages!!

I'm also really happy about the customs and the cubs!

The designs and lines of the longnecks are really awesome, original and really cute!

The staff people are so kind and understanding! So huge + for everyone!

Also i'd want to give a huge + for DuskzeHedgie for being so kind c:

The -'s

Would be fun if there would be more events c': (But i do understand that the staff has their own lives too and can't be 24/7 online and make events)

Thank you so much <3 My day is off to a bit of a rough start, but reading this definitely helps a lot c:

We are blessed to have an amazing staff. Yesterday Kyuubigaki and I worked on updating the archive while Aphotic is away, and I found a greater appreciation for that job. Our archivists, formerly Fiern and now Aphotic, are absolutely amazing.

Our artists also very spectacular. As you said, all of their designs are original and absolutely adorable as I see it.

There is one thing you failed to mention though, and that’s how amazing our fans are!

In less about four months we have managed to produce almost four hundred Longnecks, which is absolutely astonishing but couldn’t have been done with our you all c: There would likely be fewer cubs, definitely fewer customs, and fewer adopts if there was a lack of demand so THANK YOU!! You all are more amazing that you would ever believe, and I appreciate everyone of you’s support and even criticism at times because in the end it has just helped us to grow as a group

To address the last thing you wrote though as well, expect more events in Fall and early Winter as that’s when most Holidays are c:

Our species started during my ownership just before Valentine’s, so we sort of skipped most of the big holidays, but I’ll definitely do my best to make up for it this year!
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:08 am

I love being a guest artist for longnecks, it's so amazing to be able to make more of these adorable critters for you all. Super glad to be on the team and to be a part of the community in general.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cetacea » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:34 am

Hello everyone! Sorry for being rather inactive on here, I'm trying to step up my game but still trying to finish everything in school.
I also got back a couple weeks ago from a short trip so you can be expecting some longnecks inspired from there soon ;)
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiikapuu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:34 am

I'm not a part of the staff or artists (yet atleast) but i know how hard it can be! So do things your own way and take it easy c: We true longneck fans will understand if you will take a hiatus from CS and longnecks! And you have your own lives too and y'know life difficulties sometimes c:
So!
1. Don't stress
2. Take it easy
3. Enjoy!
It's not fun to be a part of this awesome group if y'all stress! c:
Ps. Sorry Pit for shooting customs at you xD
┌──────────────┐
HOARDING PPS 2018 EASTER SHEEP DOGGOS PINK AND GREEN
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
└──────────────┘
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

┌────────────────────────────┐
Image SIGNATURE:©KING KAKASHI
└────────────────────────────┘

[/img]
Chiikapuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to make a quick announcement which applies all previous, present, and future Guest Artists.

Since we have had some very gorgeous Longnecks created on our Guest Artist entries forum, I figured it is only fair that those Longnecks get just as much love as their adoptable counter parts.

Therefore if you are or were previously accepted to work as a guest artist you may keep your entries.

You may choose to keep all or just a few of these entries.

For your entries to be kept, please PM me (ThePaintedPitBull) links to the ones in which you desire to keep and they will be placed in the archive.

I’m excited to have these Longnecks mingled in with the community c:

As a reminder, you can try out to be a guest artist here. Unfortunately, I posted in on the wrong forum originally so you must contact me to be added.

Next, we have some updates which apply to just about everyone!

First, I would like to mention that I will be more inactive than usual because of an approximately 1 week vacation. This will apply started July 5th. Good news is, while I won’t be able to take custom and nursery orders I will be making some Longnecks in advance to post, as well as #400 incase we get there during this time.

I will be completing all past growths, customs, and cubs before the date mentioned above.

When I return I will also have a special surprise opening for you all, so watch out for that!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:29 pm

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:Hey everyone!

Just wanted to make a quick announcement which applies all previous, present, and future Guest Artists.

Since we have had some very gorgeous Longnecks created on our Guest Artist entries forum, I figured it is only fair that those Longnecks get just as much love as their adoptable counter parts.

Therefore if you are or were previously accepted to work as a guest artist you may keep your entries.

You may choose to keep all or just a few of these entries.

For your entries to be kept, please PM me (ThePaintedPitBull) links to the ones in which you desire to keep and they will be placed in the archive.

I’m excited to have these Longnecks mingled in with the community c:

As a reminder, you can try out to be a guest artist here. Unfortunately, I posted in on the wrong forum originally so you must contact me to be added.

Next, we have some updates which apply to just about everyone!

First, I would like to mention that I will be more inactive than usual because of an approximately 1 week vacation. This will apply started July 5th. Good news is, while I won’t be able to take custom and nursery orders I will be making some Longnecks in advance to post, as well as #400 incase we get there during this time.

I will be completing all past growths, customs, and cubs before the date mentioned above.

When I return I will also have a special surprise opening for you all, so watch out for that!

Ahh I love the guest artist update!
I probably won't be keeping all of mine but there is one in particular that I was tempted to make into an MYO cause I just love their design, so I'm glad I might get to keep them c:

Also, have fun on your vacation when you go! c:
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me