Rise | Warriors Adopts | Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Archives

Postby halflower » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:42 am

Hello, I'm halflower! You can call me hal, though!
she/her - plants!!! - writing - bi
I just returned to the site after being gone/not active for a year. I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of things.
I'm not very good at talking/typing to other people, so I'm sorry if my speech seems a bit odd.
my past user was mistywavez
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:50 am

Level Up!
Username: Yukon_
Link to Clan: ValerianClan
Current Level: 0
Completed Tasks:
Made thread
Got founder
Described territory
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:03 am

Amendment
Username: Dimi.
Link to Clan: silentclan
Change: Brindleleaf has been sold to Chimericect
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Level Up!
Username: Yuroshi
Link to Clan:Oddclan
Current Level: 1
Completed Tasks:
described clan
meeting of Fadepelt and Barkstar
Barkstar's extra

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 am

Level Up!
Username: Ravenshadow17
Link to Clan: AuroraClan
Current Level: 3
Completed Tasks:
Write about medicine cat
Give a member a history/personality (Any of the cats except Echomist meet the criteria)
scene of choice
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:15 pm

a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Level Up!
Username: Crumbleless
Link to Clan: Blazeclan
Current Level: One
Completed Tasks:
Description
Leader Personality
Leader Meets New Member
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Level Up!
Username: Desmond
Link to Clan: Pikakeclan
Current Level: 2
Completed Tasks:
Clan camp scene
Leader/Deputy relationship
Reputation [See 4th section in post]
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Level Up!
Username: Katrione
Link to Clan: Gorseclan
Current Level: 3
Completed Tasks:
► Write about or draw your medicine cat
Dawnspring stepped out of her den, taking in a deep breath as she did so. The peaceful morning was immediately shattered when Widowpaw barreled into her. The blue medicine cat jumped back, letting out a shocked gasp as the black apprentice jumped back onto her paws. "You need to be careful!" Dawnspring exclaimed. Widowpaw cackled slightly and darted off, leaving the medicine cat to watch after her with a bewildered expression. "This camp use to be so peaceful before that wretched apprentice came along." She grumbled, shaking out her pelt.

"She did that on purpose." Runningflame mumbled around his mouthful of rabbit. Before Dawnspring could question him, Runningflame swallowed and spoke again. "Widowpaw was waiting around the corner for you to exit the den."

"W-What? How did she even know it was me leaving the den? It could've been anyone." Dawnspring gasped.

Runningflame suddenly got a sheepish look on his face. "I may have told her." The ginger and white tabby mewed, scrambling to his paws and bounding away from the hissing medicine cat.

Give at least one of your cats a history and personality (200+ words)
► Write about or draw a scene of your choice
Thorn's head sagged under the weight of her son's little, dying body. The dark brown and white tabby set Rain down for a moment to catch her breath and hopefully regain some of her strength. She shook her head, droplets of blood falling to the ground. The rogue licked her paw and drew it over the fresh scars across her muzzle and eye. Rain shifted slightly, his tiny mouth parting in a pitiful cry. Thorn leaned down to lick his cheek only to stiffen when she scented two strange cats.

The she-cat picked her son up by his scruff, her nose wrinkling in a silent snarl as a chocolate spotted tabby tom and a calico she-cat rounded the corner. The tom circled Thorn, eyeing her and returning her silent snarl with one of his own. The calico she-cat bumped the tom's shoulder and nodded towards the kit. "He's dying." She whispered. Before the older tom could say anything, the calico bounded up to Thorn. "Hi! I'm Laurelpaw and this is Marshbranch! We have a medicine cat back at camp who could heal your son. I'm sure Palestar would be more than happy to let her help." The tom rolled his eyes but didn't protest. Thorn eyed Marshbranch before looking back at Laurelpaw and giving her a nod, showing that she would like to see the medicine cat. Laurelpaw perked up happily and lead the rogue back to the camp, chattering the whole way.

~~~

Thorn's eyes blinked open the next morning. She looked around the strange den, forgetting for a moment that she was in the Gorseclan nursery. Upon reaching the camp, Thorn had met many new cats, including the Palestar that Laurelpaw had mentioned, and the medicine cat Dawnspring. Dawnspring had spent most of the night with Thorn and Rain, mending their wounds and giving Thorn poppy seeds to make her sleep.

The dark brown and white tabby purred quietly and leaned down, rasping her tongue across Rain's ears. She froze, her heart falling out of her chest.

Rain was ice cold.

Thorn pulled her son closer, nuzzling her nose into his cheek to try and wake him. After several defeated attempts to wake her dead son, the heartbroken rogue threw her head back and let out a sorrowful cry.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me