‶. -- ⋆ pixel paragons ! -- ⋆ mod search !

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

‶. -- ⋆ pixel paragons ! -- ⋆ mod search !

Postby watts » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
how'd you find us?;;
your timezone;;
experience(links);;
time spent on CS;;
why do you want to
join us?;;
got a discord?;;
introduce yaself;;
how would we benefit
from you?;;
how often do you
check the thread?;;
commitments you have;;
(sports etc.)
when they interfere;;
(if applicable)
other;;
tbd name wrote:hello hello! welcome to the pixel paragons mod search! i'm we're looking fo
r the best of the best for this special job! we will only need 1-2 people for
this position. reminder: this is an on-going search, we might skip over your
form or come back to it if needed! we can also end this search at any time
or open it again when we need to, so keep a look out for that as well. plea
se fill out the form to the best of your ability. i hope to see you try out! b-
est of luck to you all <3
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ‶. -- ⋆ pixel paragons ! -- ⋆ mod search !

Postby Spencer Reid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:30 pm

username;; Spencer Reid
how'd you find us?;; I saw your name on your affiliate's thread, Chubbies
your timezone;; PST
experience(links);; Chubbies, Globarkies, will link soon
time spent on CS;; A couple hours a day, sometimes I'm up late.
why do you want to
join us?;;
I love how cute this species is, and it will be fun to see them explode into the spotlight.
got a discord?;; Yup! MinaDog711#4422
introduce yaself;; I'm a girl living in Oregon, I love animals and computers, and science is one of my favorite classes. I don't play any sports, but I do enjoy swimming and being in the water (I don't swim competitively though). My zodiac sign is cancer, and I really like video games.
how would we benefit
from you?;;
I am a very logical, level-headed person, which allows me to solve conflicts peacefully, with little bias. I do err on the science side however, so if it's an argument about how the world is flat, the world is round.
how often do you
check the thread?;;
Daily at the very least. I will check in the morning, and in the afternoon, and if I'm on the computer, then it's every few minutes.
commitments you have;; School, Youth Ending Slavery (YES)
when they interfere;; School is weekdays from 7:40-2:30 and YES is some thursdays from 2:40-3:30
other;; If there is a reason that I'm turned down, (other than not needing many mods and stuff like that) can you tell me why? I like to be able to improve on my applications. Thank you for this opportunity!
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:03 am

username;; mango marmalade,,
how'd you find us?;; i was browsing through the user made adoptables and clicked on this!
your timezone;; mst time [mountain standard]
experience(links);; head mod for a now dead speacies: xxx
time spent on CS;; i've been here about a year and a half, i usually spend 2-4 hours a day here. (depends n if it's a school day!)
why do you want to join us?;; these little pixel pets are honestly rly cute?? and i'd love to be a part of this community more!
got a discord?;; yup! [Rotten Mango #7326]
introduce yaself;; i'm mango marmalade,, but i'd really prefer to be called mango. i'm in highschool, and can't wait to get my full drivers license. i'm very welcoming and friendly in the day, but if i stay up too late i can become a bit salty. i hate it when people make others feel bad, especially those i'm close to! i love to talk, but sometimes might need a reminder to reply as i sometimes will forget about things.
how would we benefit from you?;; i am a reliable person, and you can count on me to help. i can be strict without being unkind, but can also implement rules quickly and efficiently.
how often do you check the thread?;; as i have this thread bookmarked, i typically check that [along with my other bookmarked threads] the first thing i arrive to cs.
commitments you have;; (sports etc.) i am on the vail ski team and i participate in soccer in the spring time.
when they interfere;; i will usually be skiing every saturday until late march [with exceptions for holidays], and this activity takes all day. however, with soccer it is shorter and typically only takes a few hours of the day. i have practice four times a week, but they are short and are times i wouldn't typically be on cs anyways due to school.
other;; nothing else! i would be honored to become part of this community!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:51 am

username;; DragonOfEmber
how'd you find us?;; You, Nev.!
your timezone;; PST
experience(links);; none, though I'm willing to learn!
time spent on CS;; A lot.
why do you want to
join us?;; I can't wait for the community to grow, and would love to be a part of this expansion.
got a discord?;; yes.
introduce yaself;; My name is Ember. I'm a fun loving, animal adoring, chatterbox of a person who loves to help people. I can be overly enthusiastic, but am quite often able to be the voice of reason in a situation.
how would we benefit
from you?;; I am able to diffuse situations in a very calm manner. I ask questions, then offer my knowledge to other people. I am friendly, and love to talk, so I believe I would make an excellent contribution to the team.
how often do you
check the thread?;; Often?
commitments you have;; Work.
when they interfere;; I work a minimum of 4 hours, usually from 7-11 pm.
other;; I love the idea of these cuties and can't wait to see more!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee