◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby WolfstormSC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Tiban
    AREA: Ice slopes


Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Soren
    AREA: Sunset island
Image Image
Constantly looking for art - If interested in doing art for me, please pm!
User avatar
WolfstormSC
 
Posts: 7337
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:17 pm

FluffyBirdie wrote:
Image
Image
I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Unnamed spider ladyxxxx
AREA: Sunset Islands

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Lorinaxxxx
AREA: Typhoon Bay

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Toffeexxxx
AREA: Molten Caverns

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Atermasia
AREA: Ice Slopes
Image
Image
Image




──── ────
|| Kalons || TH || DA ||
⋆⋆⋆
art credit
avatar credit

──── ────




#F6A5A0 #F2948F #F88F74 #FF9D28
#000533 #00153F #0A2657 #203D66
User avatar
FluffyBirdie
 
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹ {open}

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:23 am

NightFlame22 wrote:
    ImageImage
    ImageImage


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Ramsay
    AREA: Sunset Islands


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Vulcana
    AREA: Typhoon Bay


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Titanium
    AREA: Molten Caverns


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Aether
    AREA: Ice Slopes
User avatar
NightFlame22
 
Posts: 23637
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Tiban
    AREA: Ice slopes


Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Soren
    AREA: Sunset island
Image Image
Constantly looking for art - If interested in doing art for me, please pm!
User avatar
WolfstormSC
 
Posts: 7337
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby savor_the_moment » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:17 am

savor_the_moment wrote:
savor_the_moment wrote:
    I want to explore!

    username: savor_the_moment
    serpent I'm bringing: none
    AREA: sunset islands
My user-made pets archive<3
Formerly wolf_luver
Avi credit here

Image
User avatar
savor_the_moment
 
Posts: 2497
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby WolfstormSC » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 am

Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Tiban
    AREA: Ice slopes


Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Soren
    AREA: Sunset island
Image Image
Constantly looking for art - If interested in doing art for me, please pm!
User avatar
WolfstormSC
 
Posts: 7337
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹

Postby FluffyBirdie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 am

FluffyBirdie wrote:
FluffyBirdie wrote:
Image
Image
I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Unnamed spider ladyxxxx
AREA: Sunset Islands

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Lorinaxxxx
AREA: Typhoon Bay

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Toffeexxxx
AREA: Molten Caverns

I want to explore!

username: FluffyBirdie
serpent I'm bringing: Atermasia
AREA: Ice Slopes
Image
Image
Image




──── ────
|| Kalons || TH || DA ||
⋆⋆⋆
art credit
avatar credit

──── ────




#F6A5A0 #F2948F #F88F74 #FF9D28
#000533 #00153F #0A2657 #203D66
User avatar
FluffyBirdie
 
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby savor_the_moment » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 am

savor_the_moment wrote:
savor_the_moment wrote:
savor_the_moment wrote:
    I want to explore!

    username: savor_the_moment
    serpent I'm bringing: none
    AREA: sunset islands
My user-made pets archive<3
Formerly wolf_luver
Avi credit here

Image
User avatar
savor_the_moment
 
Posts: 2497
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:07 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ KRUBA ◃⋄▹ {open}

Postby NightFlame22 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 am

NightFlame22 wrote:
    ImageImage
    ImageImage


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Ramsay
    AREA: Sunset Islands


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Vulcana
    AREA: Typhoon Bay


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Titanium
    AREA: Molten Caverns


    I want to explore!

    username: NightFlame22
    serpent I'm bringing: Aether
    AREA: Ice Slopes
User avatar
NightFlame22
 
Posts: 23637
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◃⋄▹ Explore Kruba {KOS} ◃⋄▹

Postby WolfstormSC » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Tiban
    AREA: Ice slopes


Image
    I want to explore!

    username: WolfstormSC
    serpent I'm bringing: Soren
    AREA: Sunset island
Image Image
Constantly looking for art - If interested in doing art for me, please pm!
User avatar
WolfstormSC
 
Posts: 7337
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex and 0 guests