~Winter Snowstorm~ Official KOS Event OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

I'm thinking of changing how explores are done, what option below would you prefer?

Allow us to explore every 4 hours (No log stories)
36%
Allow us to explore every 6 hours (Log stories for special/rare items or serpents)
50%
Explore time stay the same, logs stay the same
No votes
Explore time stay the same, no log stories except for serpents or special/rare items
14%
Other (let me know)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: ~Winter Snowstorm~ Official KOS Event OPEN

Postby chickenlover25 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:11 pm

I want to enter the festive serpent raffle!

Username: Chickenlover25
New Serpent Name: Fitre
Image <3 All hail the green pup and minty <3Image

haha life go brrrrr
Feel free to PM me for whatever reason you might have!
Also squishmallow supremacy!!!
chickenlover25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcement and Harnessed Serps

Postby WolfWinter » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! You all may claim a Santa hat to put on one of your serpents! Just post saying you'd like to claim your Santa hat, and it will be added to your inventory. Bemira will put them on sale tomorrow, so if you want more you can buy more. I'm also aware of the map having no 8s at all. That was a mistake on my part.

Andromeda hands out the requested harnesses, if she made any mistakes let her know!

Here is your serpent KVShadow
Code: Select all
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4d54/f/2017/359/3/0/kvshadows_s_serpent_by_wolfenru-dbxus7g.png[/img]

Here is your serpent CaptainRon
Code: Select all
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/64b7/f/2017/359/1/d/captainron_s_serpent_by_wolfenru-dbxus9v.png[/img]
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Fog'rin would like to claim a hat!

Also, it appears with all the excitement of christmas eve and christmas, somethings happened, Zangetsu will take the logs of the last two days.
Results will be posted below.

Zangetsu takes note of everyone's logs for the day of 12/24

Sathalina
    You and Dagon head out into the storm, the snow fall gets so bad that you two have to take cover in a cave. Whilst you wait for the blizzard to lighten, you weaven bundles of plants together until you make two long loops large enough to fit around a serpent. You decide to take them with you when you two are finally able to leave the cave.
    You found: Neck wreath x2

Agent Maine(Meta)
    You and sleipnir trot briskly through the thick snow, holding tightly to sleipnir's harness as you ride on his back for safety. You notice something sparkly in the snow bank and have him slow down before getting off him and trugging forward. You see the sparkly item is a frozen birds nest with a tiny bird in it. Sleipnir is quick to scoop it up and stick it in his thick mane of hair to keep it warm. You also notice before it was frozen, that the bird had been sitting on some snow crystals! You quickly stick them in your pocket.
    You found: Ice crystals x3 and a winter ptarmigan

NightFlame22
    You and your serpent head out once more, the cat tails clink together and sparkle in what light their given as you two wonder around. You spot some lovely sparkly vines and decide to carefully snag a few before continuing on.
    You found: Frosted Vines

ThatPinkThing
    You and your serpent climb a steep mountain path. The wind so harsh, it threatens to knock you off the path, so you two take shelter in a cave. While you wait for the winds to die down, you notice crystals in the side of the cave. With little effort, a few come free and you pocket them.
    You found: Ice crystals x3

PlutonianOpal
    The fierce winds threaten to blow you away, but you manage to find a crevasse in the mountain path that shields you from the winds. The cold agitates your serpent and makes them sneeze. Snow falls on both your heads, but you notice within the snow are a few crystals that you quickly snatch up before making camp.
    You found: Ice crystals x3

FluffyBirdie
    You and cheater wonder through the area, the trees are a bit thicker in this area and provide more coverage from the wind. You decide to take this time to play in the snow a bit when you discover the snow in your hand isn't melting, so you stick some in your bag for later uses, not to mention it was on a pile of some very lovely smelling stuff, so you stash that too.
    You found: Snow poofs x1 Forest debris x1

KVShadow
    You and your serpent start up the mountain path, however, the faintest of echo's sounds and the whole mountain appears to shake, snow comes tumbling down and blocks the path for a bit. You two decide to dig through it since it doesn't seem all that bad. Half way through you find a decent sized hole was already made and find a poor baby curled up and shivering. You two decide to make camp in the little place and you take the baby into your jacket. As a thanks, the baby decides to not only give you the crystal's its found, but wants to go home with you!
    You found: Ice Crystals x3 plus a baby serp

Zangetsu takes note of everyone's logs for the day of 12/25

PlutonianOpal
    With a new day, you two leave the crevasse you've camped in and head out once more. The winds aren't as bad so you get alittle farther then you did yesterday. In doing so, you find a baby serp buried in the snow and shivering from the cold. You're quick to scoop the baby up despite their confusion and softly rub and pet them to warm them up. While you work on warming the baby up, your serpent finds a snow crystal before you three head off. When you make camp again, the baby serpent doesn't want to leave your warm arms, so it decides to travel with you.
    You found: ice crystals x1 plus a serpent!

NightFlame22
    Still traversing the swampy area, you and your serp decide to make some fun of it and play with the cat tails, they chime together beautifully until one of them breaks apart like glass. Your serp tries to put it back together but it isn't very good. When you try, you find the cat tail pieces had landed on a pile of snow crystals and you gather those up instead before deciding to leave.
    You found: ice crystals x7

Agent Maine(Meta)
    As you and Sleipnir trudge through the forest, the winds start to get pretty bad and you two have to pack some snow between two trees to make a shelter before hunkering down. Your shelter attracts some attention as a little sprite joins you and huddles down with you. When the winds finally lighten up, the sprite says thank you by making sleipnir a neck wreath and joining your quest!
    You found: Neck wreath x1 + green sprite x1

Sathalina
    You and your serpent trudge through the woods for a while. As you explore, you find a pile of lovely scented wood and gather it up and notice under the pile is a bird. Its wing looks hurt, so you carefully scoop it up and cradle it, deciding to take care of it until its better.
    You found: Forest Debris x1 and a winter ptarmigan

Wolfan Terror
    You and your serp trudge up the mountain path for a while before the wind gets bad enough that you take shelter in a cave. Whch you regret when you find a bear is in it. It stands on its hind paws and roars at you, only for your serpent to roar back at them. The bear is startled and just sits down, staring at you two. Thats when you notice why it was so upset. There was something stuck in its paw. Very carefully, you remove what was upsetting the bear and it seems greatful, giving you a great big hug. When you can finally leave, the bear follows you, determined to help and keep you warm now.
    You found: bear companion x1 plus ice crystals x3

chickenlover25
    You and your serpent wonder along the path for a while, taking pictures of some lovely sights before having to make camp. As you rummage for wood in the snow, you come across some crystals and are quick to stick them in your bag before fully making camp.
    You found: ice crystals x4

CaptainRon
    You and your serp trudge up the mountain path for a while before the wind gets bad enough that you take shelter in a cave. Whch you regret when you find a bear is in it. It stands on its hind paws and roars at you, only for your serpent to hiss back at them and knock them over. The bear is startled and just lays there, staring at the cieling. Thats when you notice why it was so upset. There was something stuck in its paw. Very carefully, you remove what was upsetting the bear and it seems greatful as it rolls over, you wonder what is with bears getting things stuck in their paws today as you leave the cave, the bear follows you, your not sure why thought after your serpent knocked it over.
    You found: 1 bear companion plus 1 ice crystal

NightFlame22
    You and your serpent go exploring again, wondering around and even finding a few frozen frogs, but after your serpent tries to eat them, you decide not to take any of them and keep going, until you notice some floating debris in the water that glitters alittle. You collect and dry it off before stuffing it all in your bag and rushing off to keep your serpent from eating anymore frogs.
    You found: forest debris x1 plus ice crystal x1

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:40 am

Username: Wolfan Terror
    Explore Serpent: Cassiopeia Image
    Starting Tile: 5Qa
    Moving To: 5Ra
    Use Serpent's Help?: Yes (extra roll)
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 am

Username: NightFlame22nt:
    Starting Tile: 42 Eb
    Moving To: 43 Eb
    Use Serpent's Help?: Yes, extra roll please!
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:35 am

Yawning Pup wrote:
    Username: Yawning Pup
    Explore Serpent: Image Helena
    Starting Tile: 39Gb
    Moving To: 40Gb
    Use Serpent's Help?: Yes please (Extra roll)

Did u miss my log Zangetsu? (page 4 close to the bottom)

Starting Tile: 40Gb
    Moving To: 41Gb
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:37 am

Forgot to add this on my post, but could I claim a hat for Cassiopeia please?
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:45 am

Username: Wolfan Terror
Items: Patridges, and they come in pairs so... 2?
Amount Due: 15 ice shards
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:50 am

Yawning Pup wrote:
Yawning Pup wrote:
    Starting Tile: 39Gb
    Moving To: 40Gb

Did u miss my log Zangetsu? (page 4 close to the bottom)

Your results for the 24th were:
    You and Helena go out into the storm. The swamp is cold, but you can see some places where the ice looks thick enough to walk on. You pick up a couple branches to test the ice before stepping out, and you're glad you did! The ice wasn't as thick as it looked, and cracked easily when you tapped it. You hold onto the branches in case you need to test more ice, that and they look pretty cool.
    You found: Gnarled Branch x2
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:54 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:Username: Wolfan Terror
Items: Patridges, and they come in pairs so... 2?
Amount Due: 15 ice shards

They come in pairs, so when you buy them you get a pair

Merrick takes the ice crystals and hands you a pair of partridges in turn. The birds peer at you curiously.

Andromeda hands you a Santa hat.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage