Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

➥ misc

Postby Karmel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:47 pm

The Nursery Artist Search has been Reopened!
Please read the first page as it has been redone with updated rules/parents list.

We're looking for a few Nursery Guest Artists for the species. Everyone is welcome to try out! <3
There is no set date on when this will close but it will be left open for a good length of time and there will be mention beforehand for final entries
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ staff

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Hey guys !!
We've received confirmation from everyone now so without further adieu I'd like to announce our trial moderators!

iBrevity
neondisaster
E t e r n i t y
Unleashed Squid

If you have any questions or need approvals please feel free to include them! They will be with us for a full month before having their staff vote. Thank you everyone for you patience and thank you to everyone who applied, there were so many great applicants but we dont want to flood the staff all at once so keep an eye out for future openings <3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby Karmel » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:15 am

The Artist Search has been Reopened!
Please read the first page as it has been redone with updated rules.

We're looking for a few Guest Artists for the species. Everyone is welcome to try out! <3
There is no set date on when this will close but it will be mention beforehand for final entries. Please note that we won't be looking to hire new artists until after the end of July! So there will be a decent amount of time before it closes.

Note for those entering for the Nursery Search:
We will be choosing Nursery GAs before main adopt GAs. They will go through their trials and voted on before main adopt GAs will be brought on. Feel free to apply for both searches.

The Nursery Artist Search will be closing soon!
The nursery search will close on July 15th by the end of the day PST. We will be choosing Nursery GAs soon after.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby Karmel » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:20 pm

We now have an Approval Thread!
Please read the first page for the rules and pay attention to what forms you need to use.

The purpose of the thread is to assist you in getting your growths, customs, transferS, or edit item uses approved so that you may start using those references. Please do not mark the thread or post anything other than completed forms there. Only staff may respond on the thread. Any questions about how to use the thread please direct to my PMs!

I hope this helps <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ events

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:30 am

Kamp is officially open !! Please be sure to stop by the Main office to read over everything and then head over to Roll Call to register your Kamper !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:50 am

We are currently working on a comprehensive Kalon bank !! This means that once completely running all Kalon items/MYOs/HMs will be logged in one central bank, specifically the bank that's being used for our current summer event! In order to get this all under way I need you guys' help!

From this moment on all items and MYOs purchased will be logged directly into the bank, this means that you will no longer get the verification message "Username now has Purchased Item as of Date" but that you will receive a message telling you the purchase has been confirmed and entered in the bank.

In order to get things rolling with the new bank we are asking that everyone do a complete inventory of their Kalon related items/MYOs/HMs and help us get them logged into the bank !! We have set up a Bank Update Form which should be used to get all of your currently owned and unused items logged. Once we have reached a good point where it looked like most items are in the bank the form will be retired and the bank will be updated using the Archive Update Thread.

As you can see the bank is sectioned out alphabetically with the exception of the current/most recent event. Once a new event is planned all items from the last event will be transferred under a users main spot in the bank. As items/MYOs are used on Kalons the staff member approving that Kalon/edit will be responsible for making sure the item is removed from the bank.

Please be sure to read each question/section carefully so that you fill it out correctly! If you have any questions or suggestions reguarding the update form please feel free to message me !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ staff changes

Postby Karmel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

The trial for our temporary moderators has ended, and the staff votes have decided their fates.
A big congratulations to our newest official staff Moderators:

Unleashed Squiid
neondisaster
iBrevity

We are excited to have you working with us and look forward to seeing your contributions to keeping this community running smoothly.
Thank you to all who participated in the Moderator trials. <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ staff changes

Postby Karmel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:00 am

We would like to give a warm welcome to our newest Nursery Guest Artists:

dave.
chunkypeanutbutter
kanadensis
MotherMother
sentimental_android

We are excited to see what they bring to the table as they go about their trial in hopes of becoming a full-time staff member. We wish them luck. Also, would like to give a shout out to everyone who entered in the Nursery Artist Search as each individual did an incredible job, and even if you did not make it this time you are always welcome to try again when we reopen! <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➥ misc

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:27 pm

KALON END OF SUMMMER SALE

As the final days of summer roll around we decided to join in the band wagon of summer sales !! Now until September 22nd [the first day of fall] most items in the DA shop are discounted by 20%. Be sure to stop by and glance over these deals [:eyes: there may be some fun grab bags and the like periodically that are even better deals] and see if anything catches your eyes (:

MYO Sales || Item Sales
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

Postby iBrevity » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:06 pm

An item trade thread is now open!

Considering the copious number of item trades going on now, staff has decided that a trade thread meant singularly for items would be our smartest move. It will allow staff to update the bank more quickly when it comes to items and should make using newly acquired items all that much easier c:

The Kalon Bank Update Form (found here) will be left open for another seven days. As of today, September 2nd, all forms have been logged in the bank. If you have more archived items please use the form linked above! After the seven days we will move to updating the bank from the item trade thread c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me