→ ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby Iridize » Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 am

hello everyone! I’m a new artist here c:
    Im away at the moment but will be up and making adopts as soon as I’m back, open to all colour suggestions either here or through PM. So excited to be apart of the community <3
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm proud to interdicted my newest raj baby he is a stunning silver blood bay OMG such eye candy. With glass grass eyes and is out of Destiny and Candie Image his show name is seeing red and his barn name is fury witch means intense

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:02 am

I just wanted to introduce my two new rajs. They are probably my favorites.

I got a new mare. Her name is Billy and she is a Mahogany Bay Pangare.

And I got a new stallion. His name is Lucifer/Luci. He's a Blood Bay Tobiano.
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:49 am

Congrats on everyone's new raj! So many pretty designs, and awesome names! c:

I'll be streaming for a little bit again today, either for a few hours or into the night, we'll see.
    https://join.me/esthasrajstuff
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm

I want to congratulate everyone on their new Drafts! ♥ I love seeing everyone's babes

I recently won a new stallion and I realized that I own 12 Drafts and I only have like one of them mated. So if anyone is interested in finding mates or securing breeding slots just PM me! You can find all of my drafts here on the River Valley Equestrian Website. (All drafts are located under the Rajarshi Draft tab)
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:43 am

Hi everyone!

Rajarshi has a new version, of sorts, and so I invite you all to mark there! Please be aware that numbering will resume as it was left off, so there is no need to worry about starting over with anything. c; I've posted applications seeking three different positions, and I would love to hear from anyone interested in them! <3

Raj V1.2
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:39 am

Hi eyeryone :)
I'm a new artist for these amazing horses and to celebrate that, I'm gonna do some customs ^^
Just fill out this Form and send it to me in a PM titled "Rajarshi // Custom"
max. 1 per User and up to 3 uncommon genes

Code: Select all
[center][color=#808040][b][u]I want a Custom![/u][/b][/color]
~~~~~
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[b]Coat Color:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Suggestions:[/b]
~~~~~[/center]

(Breedings are open as well)
Last edited by Zombiehund on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby °Legend• » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:09 pm

I am proud to announce I finally got my first Raj a custom by Honeymoo Image She is a Blue Roan sabino with birdcatcher spots and badger face and ice blue frost eyes. Her name is Once In A Blue Moon aka Luna

I am also proud to announce my 2nd Raj a custom by zombiehund
Image he is a classic Champagne silver tovero with sky blue eyes. His name is the great escape aka Houdini
Last edited by °Legend• on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
°Legend•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:39 am

Offering a few semi customs <3
pm me all forms with the title "RD Semi Custom" please get the title correct so it can appear in the right folder!
Please do not order if you have already received 2 customs/semi customs this month as we expect all users to abide by the rules as it is only fair. Thankyou!

Code: Select all
[list][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]3 coat colours:[/b]
[b]3 markings:[/b]
[b]2 eye colours:[/b]
[b]anything else?:[/b][/list]

1. chellerd
Last edited by Iridize on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:35 am

Announcement!

As per the rules, customs are to be limited! This is not negotiable and will not be changing.
    Community memebers are able to have two customs created per month, this includes semi-customs!
    If you are found to be breaking the rules, whether it is intentional or not, you will be given a formal warning and the last created Raj will be placed up for adoption. This, too, is non-negotiable. I will not accept arguments about it, and I will not dispute it.

Artists, there is a customs thread if you would like to occasionally open up custom slots; use it, and direct the community there if you plan to give out any type of custom. Please also be aware of other staff members who opened customs. Due to the limits on customs being able to be made per user, it would be appreciated if you do not leave your customs open for any extended amount of time, as well as only opening if others have not due to the limitations.

Also, to all staff members, we ask that you join the discord server. This is to keep everyone updated on staff related matters; it is required. If you do not joint, and this goes for artists, mods, archivists or any other staff position made or not made, I will send you one message reminding you. After that, if you don’t join, I will ask that you not take any special numbers or create customs for the community.

Thank you.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me