SoL - The Mare's Meadow (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

SoL - The Mare's Meadow (CLOSED)

Postby Keen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:38 am

Summit of Legends is closed!

Please see the post in Discord chat for more information.

The Mare's Meadow

As you move through the tall grass, you notice that there has been a path beaten down heading off to the East. You decide to follow it to see where it leads. After walking for a few minutes, you hear voices. You step out into a small clearing. You notice first that there is a band of mares moving slowly here and there, nipping at the tall, dry grass. You hear little snippets of conversation as they talk with one another, laughing occasionally. After watching them a moment, you also notice an Alicorn mare off to the side, watching over the other mares. She is watching you, obviously having noticed you long before you saw her.

"Hello," she says simply as you approach her. After a moment, she glances at the herd of mares, then back at you. "I am Elwyn. If you are here to impress one of my mares, you will have your work cut out for you."

In order to entice one of these magnificent creatures into your herd, there are a few things you must know:

1. You must have a herd stallion and an established herd. If you do not have a stallion, go to the Stallion Run and search for one.
2. Know and understand the lore of Arraspel! You cannot lure a mare into your herd if you do not know what you are talking about.
3. Keep to the lore! There are no humans or man-made items. If you include things that have nothing to do with Arraspel, the mare will not even look twice at you and will move on to the next stallion in line.
4. A well-rounded personality and developed character is much more likely to win than a poorly-developed one. Put some effort into your form and you have a much better chance of success.
5. You may enter for as many mares as you wish, but be sure to follow these rules and remember that you should give yourself time to properly work on the forms. You may only win two mares per Calendar Month, so you may want to limit your forms to the mares you especially like.
6. Breaking of these rules will lead to your form being disqualified. The winner is chosen by staff. NO EXTENSIONS will be given to the deadlines. Do not enter for more horses than you can properly develop.
Last edited by Keen on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 am

Foundation Mares

Currently Available: 2

Last edited by Keen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:16 am, edited 13 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:06 am

Foundation Mares

Currently Available: 0
Last edited by Keen on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bhinabi/Kiseavi ~ #10/#4 ~ Whispering Legends

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 am

Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Horse Number: #10
Species: Horse
Name: Bhinabi
Personality: Bhinabi is quite a serious mare, and always takes her job seriously. Throughout her childhood, Bhinabi had always been a very mother-like figure, looking after her friends, and taking charge in certain situations. She would always warn
against bad ideas, and was usually right. All of her foal hood friends would agree that Bhinabi knew what she was doing, and most times, foals, and even horses, who didn't follow her advice usually ended up wounded, or had the chance to be. As a foal, Bhinabi had all the makings of a Lead Mare, and all of her companions would agree that they trust her.

Moving away from foalhood, Bhinabi hasn't changed much as she grew, but has softened a bit as she's been with Ra'id. Ra'id has taught her quite a bit about having fun, but we aren't focused on her relationships quite yet, so we'll continue with her personality. Bhinabi had always been a fearsome warrior, being quite the outgoing mare, and always ready for a fight. As far as skills, she almost ranks above Ra'id as being the most fearsome in the herd, but Ra'id maintains his position quite well. Bhinabi has a very teasing personality, and was quite the flirt before settling down with Ra'id. Still, she teases a few stallions who stray from their herds, but often, it is a rather useful battle technique, which her herd calls her "Seduction Strategy". She teases the stallion to a point of a soften mind, and once he is close enough, she strikes, kicking or biting the intruding stallion, Ra'is coming in afterwards to finish the fight, and kill, or spare on rare occasions, the stallion. Though the technique doesn't always work, it is still nice to have an unexpected move during a battle.

Bhinabi tends to lean a bit more towards the "I'm the boss, and you're not." personality, only letting Ra'id give her orders. She doesn't take disobedience. Never has Bhi EVER let anyone act up in her herd. NEVER has she EVER taking trash or attitude from young colts and fillies. Never would she EVER let anyone give her sass or disobey direct orders without proper punishment and consequences.
Bhi is also the queen of sarcasm. Her humor sticks to dry, and she hates stupid questions and ignorance. Ask her where to find water when there is clearly a river but a few feet from the herd, and she will answer with a ridiculous response. "It's in that cloud." "It's coming from Ra'id's nose." "You can find water from you own saliva." or other answers such as those. Bhinabi also is a bit of a
(Lines by W H I N N Y)
prankster, much to the contradictions of her childhood, and she and Ra'id had pulled some of the best pranks this side of the Great Rift, and the legends of their excellency have been passed down for generations, and even more generations to come. All the foals had heard the story about the "Great Green Valley Hoax" or the "Fruit Bonanaza" prank, the first a prank in which both Ra'id and Bhinabi had come back from a land survey with alert eyes and bright faces, claiming they had found a lush, green valley, only to lead their herd to the small river that flowed through the lands. The whole herd had believed them, most having a good laugh, only a few salty about the occasion. The Fruit Bonanza included the two coming back in a much similar fashion to the first, only this time, they claimed they had found the first fruit tree in years! Similar reactions followed, and all the herd shared a friendly laugh. (604 Words)

What part did her Ancestors play in the war?
Bhinabi's ancestors were more of background players, so Bhinabi's ferocity is rather fresh in the bloodline. Her ancestors preferred to be a last resort, choosing not to fight, and preferred to be peacemakers. They were slightly against the war for the most part, but realized it's necessity, and so, they helped. Bhinabi's family is rather cowardly, so their involvement in the war was minimal.

Realtionship With Ra'id Where would one even begin with these two? At first, they maintained a healthy competitive realtionship, Bhinabi's risk free nature clashing with Ra;id's one of living a little. However, Bhinabi began to fall for him, and eventually teased and flirted with him above other stallions. Ra'id was one of the few who could resist her charms, which made her hate him, and love him, even more. Eventually, they both confessed how they had loved each other from first glance, and of course, since Bhinabi had the natural instincts of a Lead Mare, it was a no brainer for Ra'id to make her his mate. Ra'id has taught Bhi how to live, while Bhi has taught Ra'id a bit about discipline.

(Lines by W H I N N Y)
Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Horse Number: #4
Name: Kiseavi
Personality: Kiseavi is a meek mare, and she is rather quiet. As a foal, she was always the resigned one, usually following after others as opposed to taking her own path. She didn't speak up much, and so, she was often ignored. She's a pretty little thing, and has attracted the attention of many colts as a filly, and her looks are still breathless as she aged. She is very quiet as stated, but enjoys going on walks around the herd, and has often been stated to be the "Lead Mare Successor" as claimed by the herd. She is very vigilant, and often acts as a scout for her herds. Kiseavi is very intelligent as well, and when horses do take the time to listen to her, her ideas are brilliant. Kiseavi is wistful, and dreams of Araspel before the war, when it was a lush green valley.

She is quite a story teller as well, often entertaining the fillies and colts with fantastical tales of Old Araspel, her words weaving images and hope of a new Araspel into the little foals minds. She is requested to tell specific stories of her ancestors as well, but most just prefer her tales of Old Araspel. Her stories range from a few minutes, to stretching out for days at a time, her imagination the only fuel for the candle that is her story. She crafts her stories with care, sometimes incorporating the foals into her tales, much to their delight.

Aside from being an expert story teller, Kiseavi loves to watch the foals, playing with them, and caring for them when their mothers needed a break. She plays games such as hide and seek, hoof scotch, pat a hoof, tag, and so many others. Her quiet and soft voice make getting along with foals easy. She never spoils the foals, and even gives them little training sessions in games like Kiseavi Says, and Kiseavi May I. The foals learn while Kiseavi calls out battle moves to test their memory and reflexes. Kiseavi is no stranger
to battle. Despite rather being in the background, she has a deep sense of responsibility, and knows when she is needed. She knows how to do her job, and do it well as a result of her upbringing. She has a deep respect for those who deserve it, and so, she is often seen as a model mare for fillies to look up to. The Dams adore her, claiming they make their foals stronger. Kiseavi has a special way of inspiring little foals to do their best and believe in their abilities. The foals in her care always turn out as fearsome warriors, even from the gentle little mare. Kiseavi always surprises everyone, and has quite a few tricks up her forelock.

Finally, Kiseavi has a passionate lovers side. When she truly finds a stallion she loves, even if that is not the way of herd life, she will do anything in her power to bear at least one foal of his. She will arrange secret meetings, and find any way to get to know the stallion more, and even love him. Kiseavi knows how forbidden it is, but you can't have a perfect mare; there are always flaws, and Kiseavi's little habit does get her in trouble from time to time. (533 Words)

Kiseavi's ancestors were nothing special, just ordinary warriors. However, there is no such thing as ordinary warriors, and so, the tales of Kiseavi's family are still dutifully passed on, some more stagnant, while others are dynamic and moving. Kiseavi's family has a long generation of warriors, and each story is different as the horse that is in it.

What relationship does she have with her herd stallion and other herd mares, if there are any? She sticks more to foals, which at this time, there aren't many. Kiseavi sadly isn't very social, and so doesn't get around much. While there are many mares who would love to get to know her, she tends to stay closer to herself, indulging in her own imagination.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 17 times in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ko'raya and Shoya of the Sautis Nzuri Herd (10 & 15)

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:42 am

╒═════════════════════════╕

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╘═════════════════════════╛
Shoya is a very thoughtful young lady. She doesn't speak too much and can be highly observant. Unlike most bubbly, air-headed mares, Shoya is grounded and is essentially aware of what really goes on around her. She refuses to sit idly by when her nerd needs help. Shoya is willing to go out of her way to prove herself to her lead stallion. Secretly she is very much in love with him. They grew up together. Ri'asma, Ko'raya, and herself all grew up in the same herd together. They were playmates for most of their youth and rarely separated. Even in adulthood they were never apart from one another. Shoya is very jealous of Ko'raya and her matehood with Ri'asma as well as her Lead Mare rank. She thinks it's unfair that Ko'raya was picked to be Ri'asma's mate and that he would love her so much more than he loved Shoya. As a herd mare it is her duty to care for the young. She adores little foals and has hopes of one day being a mother herself. Shoya will put herself and the rest of the herd 2cd to the foals. To her foals are always #1 on her list. She does help teach them, ween them, and even play with them.

Growing up, Shoya worked hard to learn the secrets of mothering foals. She stayed close to her mother at a young age and watched carefully to learn how to care for foals. Her mother taught her lessons and even games she could play with the foals to help their development and skills. Her mother even went on to teach her stories to tell the foals about the great war and their ancestors. Of course along the way her mother even taught her valuable lessons such as how to handle unruly stallions and how to deal with a ead stallion. Like herself, her mother adored her lead stallion. They too grew up together, but a prettier mare had been picked over her as the Lead Stallion's mate and Lead Mare. Her mother didn't mind though. She was content and still carried some of her beloved stallion's foals as well. Shoya's mother was very wise and she intended on living up to her legacy and making her a very proud mother. Shoya still misses her mother every now and then, but is glad to be in a herd of her own and with the horses she grew to know and love.

Aside from her seriousness and jealousy, Shoya is a very sweet mare. She hardly has a mean bone in her body. Does she spoil foals? Yes, but she does discipline them as well. No teacher is ever 100% sugar, and Shoya is 75% spice. The dappled mare is not a romantic, but she is a sucker for romance. One little flower and one stolen kiss is all it takes and Shoya is forever yours. This would explain Shoya's obsession with her lead stallion. Sadly, she could be easily taken away from him, but she is also a very loyal mare. Eventually she will see the error in her ways and come crawling back to the stallion she loves most. This loyalty is unbreakable, but it can be bent and she could lose her way a few times.

The Great War

Shoya's great great uncle fought in the great war
    under the leadership of Saveriu. He was the Lead
    Stallion's right-hand stallion. He fought bravely
    and protected Saveriu with his life. When Saveriu's
    mate was killed, he too had lost his life trying to
    save her. He was unsuccessful, but he was fierce
    warrior and one to be remembered.
Ri'asma and Ko'raya

Shoya grew up with Ri'asma and Ko'raya. The
    three of them were never far apart and they
    were always together. Shoya is madly in love
    with Ri'asma and has been since they were
    yearlings. Shoya and Ko'raya were very close
    at one time. They were sisters from the same
    stallion, but different mares. The two soon
    grew further and further apart when Ri'asma
    started to take interest in Ko'raya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╒═════════════════════════╕

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╘═════════════════════════╛
Ko'raya is a bubbly, air-headed mare. She is not known to have her hooves on the ground and tends to dream in the clouds. She believes that everything is fine and that the world is perfect. This blonde mare is blind to the destruction around her and fails to see how poor off the world really is. Perhaps it's just her fortune of being lucky enough to be Ri'asma's mate and his Lead Mare that has left her so blind. In time Ko'raya will learn her mistake and face facts. The world isn't perfect and much blood had been shed so she could live in the sad gray-scale world they were left with. She is not the wisest mare in the herd, but her mate is determined to try to teach her and help her learn. Ko'raya is getting better, but she still has much to learn. She is very light-footed and barely like touching dirt. Grass is okay with her as long as it isn't muddy. Ko'raya likes to keep herself clean and tends to roll in flowers to help keep herself smelling pretty. She tries very hard to keep her stallion's interest and absolutely the adores the male. The two grew up together and were very rarely ever far from one another. Sadly, Ko'raya tends to overlook her half sister, Shoya, and barely remembers the mare's name correctly and often calls her "Soi", "Shaya", or "Shoyo".

This blonde mare is extremely sweet. She tends to spoil foals and turns them rotten. She allows the foals to get away with whatever it is they want, but doesn't allow her mares or other adult horses to do the same. She can be very strict around the other adults, who in her mind should know better by now. This of course is uite funny considering that she should know better then the rest of them due to her rank and status as a Lead Mare. Do the other horses agree with Ri'asma's decision? No, of course not, but they do honor him. Ko'raya is generally used as the butt of many jokes in the herd, but they never tell her this of course. She can be rather vain and particular about some things such as etiquette and herd standards. These standards include the look and function of the herd. Ko'raya thinks that impressive herds are gorgeous and beautiful, so she expects her herd to stay clean, groomed, and dirt free. Foals, of course, aren't held accountable for rolling in the mud and getting dirty. She might say something to them, but otherwise doesn't punish them. Ko'raya will go after the mothers about their foals and tell them that they need to keep clean to look presentable. Ko'raya is very much the embodiment of vanity and snobbishness.

The Great War

Ko'raya's great great grandfather served under Saveriu.
    He wasn't close to Saveriu and ended up betraying him and
    killed his mate and Shoya's great great uncle. Saveriu was
    too upset and blind to see who had actually killed them and
    was somehow crowned a hero. Ko'raya is not at all proud of
    her ancestor and prefers to keep his story under wraps. She's
    afraid that it will destroy her relationship to the herd.
Ri'asma and Shoya

Ko'raya grew up with Shoya and the
    two were very close as sisters should be.
    As they got older, their dear friend Ri'asma
    started to take notice of Ko'raya and she
    in turn fell for him. Ko'raya almost always
    forgets about Shoya and almost always
    remembers her name wrong. The two
    are no longer as close as they once were,
    but are close enough to support each other.
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SoL - The Mare's Meadow

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 am

Username: iStarz & Everly
Horse Number: #2
Name: Jura

Personality:
Jura is that horse who gets overly excessive with any and all traditions. Granted, she is overly excessive in everything she does, because she is almost OCD about things. How they need to be done just right and with plenty of time to spare, but she just wants to do her best all the time. Jura is quite compassionate and she loves to help others. She is also very protective and loves to watch out for all the foals.
Jura is very smart, and she knows what she wants and how she wants others to see her. She is honest, but not in a rude or blunt way, she always tells the truth in order not to hurt anyone's feelings. Jura also tends to be very understanding and reliable in that if anyone has a problem with something she did or knows about, she can be trusted to listen to them fully and act rationally afterwards, even if its something that might upset her.
Jura fits well with Rojan, because she is attentive to detail, strives for knowledge and finds it hard to complete a task to her standards. Jura does not redily accept new ideas and does not always appreciate unsolicited advice. Even if it comes from Rojan.
Jura has a down-to-earth outlook on life. She cares deeply for others and always seems to have a gentle, loving attitude. While she does have a slight temper, she strives to show others that she isn't intimidated by their opinion of her. Jura can be extremely analytical and sometimes critical of herself and others, she strives to guard herself against sarcastic speech and her temper which has been known to drive others away from her when she was younger.
Jura is also a giver, she enjoys keeping others happy even if it means sacrificing something she wants too. She tries to be careful of other who would take advantage of her since she has been hurt in the past.
Jura is very spiritual and believes that after she dies, that she will be reborn again with a greater purpose.
Jura also attracts males, they are seemingly drawn to her like shes and angel or a goddess. She doesnt even have to try. With all of this atrention she recieves, most of it is unwanted. While she occationally does enjoy to flirt, Jura prefers her life with Rojan, as she knows he is someone who loves her for just her and not her looks.
Jura tends to be easily distracted by things she wants. Her heart belongs to the wilderness, that is where her ancesters came from originally and she longs to see the world. Though she was born into Rojan's herd, the voice inside her heart calls for the outside world. She wonders about it, and sometimes she feels like she belongs there more than she does int he herd, but of course she loves her family and being part of a group that needs and loves her. She is very torn.
(503 words)

Jura's family were wanderers, mostly trying to fight the fires and clean of pathes of destruction where or when they could. They kept close tothe battles, never really fighti,g except when they had too. Her ancesters were fairly doscile, and were ashamed as they saw their world toen apart around them. They helped others that had it worse of than they did when they could, but they didnt really have much to give either.

(Mares Only)
What relationship does she have with her herd stallion and other herd mares, if there are any?
Jura is seemingly on the same level as Rojan. He can speak technically to her and she is able to clearly understand him. 5hey also have an ability to silently communicate. She can almost read his mind. Jura is very devoted to Rojan, and he loves her for who she is and nothing more than that really. Rojan understands that she somwtimes feels like she doesnt belong and does everything he can to convince her otherwise.

-------------------------

Username: iStarz & Everly
Horse Number: #5
Name: Ketsia

Personality:
It is very hard to gain Ketsia's trust at first. She usually isnt very willing to open up or have her say much of anything besides the diplomatic talks. She has a gift of getting what she wants. She is quite charming in a bit of a devilish way. However she isnt evil at all. Its her mask.
Ketsia is bold, determined, and a bit sassy at first. She never used to be a part of Rojan's herd, she recently joined it after being pushed around from herd to herd and being rejected. She evetually put up a personality wall around herself and its sort of ruined her.
Sbe has been slowly been working her way back to her old self. Ketsia has a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone around her. She has always yearned for a family of her own and now that she is a part of Rojan's herd, she finally has a true chance at that happiness. She could be an amazing mom with her understanding nature and fairness.
Ketsia does meed to remember that she doesnt have to put up walls anymore and that she can actually be very living and a sweetheart is she tries. Shes quite devoted to her family and finds joy in helping other and making sure that they are okay, well before her own self. Ketsia expecially cares for babies and young horses and finds that she connects with them much more than adults.
She likes to be logical in times where logic is needed, but doesn't like to see others hurt for no reason. Ketsia prefers to observe others quietly, but she is always open to listen to over problems and help them along in any way she can. Ketsia is often asked for advice, even by common acquaintances. She strives to not be biased towards what she wants and pushes for the good of others. Though she likes the view of scientific theories, she wants to know what is true fact, not fiction or make believe. She sometimes feels the only way to get things done properly is to do it yourself, but she will always accept help if offered if they are working to a common goal.
However, Ketsia tends to put things off and avoid facing issues and decisions because of her lack of confidence in herself and how others will think of her, so she often needs the encouragement of someone she trusts before you she can come to a decision.
Ketsia does focus on her goals and works her way towards them and is relentless until she achieves them. She is very adaptable and when she puts her mind to something she can almost always complete that task.
Ketsia does have a bit of a temper and can easily snap when irritated and then pushed. Though she had never lost her temper around foals, as she cares for them to much.
Ketsia is very much a free-spirit. She enjoys going on short adventures, discovering she surroundings and being curious. When goes on these adventures, shes usually accompanied by a slew of youngsters of many verrieties.
(526 words)

Ketsia's family was at the head of the battle. They were hard-headed, battle worthy and almost always won their fights. They were deceiving and took what they needed without permission. They did however love to help others and did what they could no matter the cost.

(Mares Only)
What relationship does she have with her herd stallion and other herd mares, if there are any?
Ketsia does not really connect with her other mares, shes a bit too serious and has a bit of an agressive tone. She does however get along well with foals, as she adores them and is a bit of a mother hen. She is immensely loyal to Rojan. She loves him and put him at the highest standard.
[/center]
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 am

CLOSED FOR JUDGING
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 1 Results - Week Two

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:14 am

Round 1 Results - Week 2

I called in a second judge to help me out, so the forms were judged by both of us.

Before I get into the results, I want to say this:
In the future, please go through your forms and be sure to correct any spelling or grammatical issues you have. Not only would it make your forms a more pleasant read for me and my judges, but the word counter will not count misspelled words.

There are a couple notes as well that apply to everyone, so I will state them here. A lead mare is the head of the entire herd. She instructs the mares and the lead stallion. She knows where to find water, the good grass, shade, etc. She is not the special mate of the lead stallion. He is more the protector of the herd. He defends the mares against other stallions and any predators that may attempt an attack.

~*Warrior Cats*~
Horse: #010
Character development: 604 words
I loved the usage of the lore and landscape in your form, and the accuracy with which you portrayed them. The mare is one that I would like to read more about in the future. The only problem I encountered is addressed at the top of this post about lead mares.
In addition, some of your wording was rather confusing, so try to work on that in future forms.

Horse: #004
Character development: 554 words
I like her personality a lot! She seems like she would be a fun member of a herd. The only problem I had is that breeding with outside stallions is not forbidden. Mares do it all the time, and it is an accepted fact of herd life.

-snip-

iStarz & Everly
Horse: #002
Character development: 501 words
I really like the development you gave to her. The only real problem I found was that you said that she was born into Rojan's herd, but they are only a year apart in age. Perhaps make it more clear whether or not he was the sire?

Horse: #005
Character development: 525 words
You did well on this mare's development. Remember that nothing human or human-related exists in Arraspel though, so the reference to Scientific Theories is outside of the Lore.

Final Results
Horse: #002
This mare goes to iStarz & Everly! Congrats!

Horse: #004
This mare goes to ~*Warrior Cats*~! Congrats!

Horse: #005
This mare goes to iStarz & Everly! Congrats!

Horse: #010
This mare goes to ~*Warrior Cats*~! Congrats!

Horse: #015
This mare is still available for adoption!
Last edited by Keen on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:23 am

Thank you so much!
I'll definitely work on that in the future X'D
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:12 am

Round 2 - Week 3 is open!

Remember to read over the information at this link before you start your form!
Any information ignored *will* count against new forms posted!

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me