Wulgiels - Additional Information

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Wulgiels - Additional Information

Postby Zailune » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Additional Information

This thread contains additional information regarding the Wulgiel Adoptable Species.
Additional information includes: Trait and Feature Rarities, Staff Applications, staff responsibilities, staff reward information, Information sheets

Trait and Feature Rarities

As mentioned in the introduction, Wulgiels may have various additional traits and features. Most additional traits and features are rare, though. Here are the currently discovered additional traits and features and their recorded rarities.

Standard
No edits to the main base
Natural markings resembling various other species, or with the use of not-as-saturated coloring. Minor unnatural highlights / accents allowed.

Uncommon
Minor edits to the main base – This could include slight extra ear or back fluff, minor ear edits, minor tail edits, nose edits
Saturated coloring or unnatural markings throughout the design

Rare
(ADULT)Droopy or folded ears
major edits to the tail (curled, fully fluffed, feathered, etc.)
pupil-like circles visible in the eyes, or edits to the inner eye at all
glowing markings on the body
different colored eyes

Mythic
Antlers or horns
Thick fur perked by shoulders or legs resembling wings
Elemental aspects (surrounding elements, fiery markings which actually expel heat, etc.)
glowing eyes or eyes which produce mists
additional eyes

Legendary
Event only – currently undiscovered

Note: If you are an artist and would like to include an edit in your design which you are unsure as to where it would fit in rarity-wise, please PM me.

Staff Applications

If you would like to become a staff member for Wulgiels, please follow the following steps.

1. Decide which position you'd like to take (artist, main or explore thread moderator, archivist)
    2. See if there is an opening for the position you wish to take.
    3. If there is an opening, follow the next steps relating to your chosen position.

Artist applications

Please go to this thread in order to try out to be an artist. Read below for information regarding staff rewards and responsibilities.
[Link to be added]

Moderator applications

Please message me with the following filled out. Please also remove all in parenthesis.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which thread do you wish to help manage?: (explore or main threads)[/b]
[b]How often are you online?:[/b]
[b]Any past experience as a mod?:[/b]
[b]What do you think of the Wulgiel species?:[/b]
[b]Addditional Info / Other:[/b]

Archivist applications

This is the application for the archivist position.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How often are you online?:[/b]
[b]Any past experience as an archivist?:[/b]
[b]What do you think of the Wulgiel species?:[/b]
[b]Additional Info / Other:[/b]

Staff responsibilities

Of course, if you are chosen to join the team you will have to fulfill responsibilities relating to your chosen position. If you do not fulfill your responsibilities, you will not be rewarded, and you may be removed from the team. If you have a reason for being absent, please inform me as soon as you are able as to the details of your absence, and if you wish to leave or stay on the team.

Artist responsibilities

As an artist for the group, you will be creating original designs for the Wulgiel species. However, there are guidelines to follow, so be sure to pay mind to the guidelines.

General Artist Guidelines

1. In order to be an artist, you must create at least one design per 2 weeks.
    2. For every 2 standard designs, you may make an uncommon design. For every 2 uncommon designs, you may make a rare design. For every 2 rare designs, you may create a mythic design. You do not have to make a design that is higher in rarity if you choose not to, though!

Nursery Artist Guidelines

1. You must accept at least one request for a breeding pair or growth per 2 weeks in order to stay active. If there are no opportunities available, let me know.
    2. Please make sure that the owner you're drawing an aging for is following the growth rules (Wulgiels may grow between each stage after 2 weeks (2 weeks a child, 2 weeks a teen, then they can be grown to adult-hood). Wulgiels also require a wait period before breeding again. (2 weeks))

Moderator responsibilities

As a moderator, you will have to manage the needs of members of the Wulgiel community. There are guidelines to be followed pertaining to each thread, one of which you will be helping manage.

Main thread Mod Guidelines

1. You must respond to inquiries appropriately and politely, even if the other user's manners are lacking.
    2. You must be informed regarding the rules of this species, so that you will be able to answer questions as they appear.
    3. You must be able to use the PM system and keep me updated regarding messages from other users and issues you come across.

Explore thread Mod Guidelines

1. You must be able to access a RNG (if you have access to google, you have access to a RNG).
    2. You must use the RNG system properly – do not give or take depending on your relation with the user, rather, their winnings must be based on chance. If you are caught doing this, you will be removed from the staff group.
    3. You must be able to respond politely to others on the thread when you inform them of their explore status, and when you communicate with members in general.
    4. You must be able to keep up with me via PM so that it is ensured that members receive their winnings in the collections section of the explore thread ^^

Archivist responsibilities

As an archivist, you will be partially involved in keeping track of the whereabouts / fates of different existing Wulgiels, and helping make sure everything is up-to-date when the archive thread is set up.

Archivist Guidelines

1. You must be able to use the PM system in order to keep in contact with me.
    2. You must be able to come online at times and help make sure everything is up-to-date on the archive thread, though I will be trying my best myself as well.
    3. You must be able to respond appropriately to messages from members of the Wulgiel community, and relay important information to me via PM (such as if ownership is being changed)

Staff Rewards

As you will be putting effort into your position (I assume), you deserve to be compensated for your time and effort.

Artists will receive:
    -50 gemstones per week
    -1 MYO ticket per 3 weeks

Mods will receive:
    -30 gemstones per week

Archivists will receive:
    -30 gemstones per week

You will also be given a CS related gift for joining the team upon joining <3

Information Sheets for the Wulgiel Species

Images linked for size

Last edited by Zailune on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wulgiels - Additional Information

Postby Buster2918 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Username: Buster2918

Which thread do you wish to help manage?: I'm really interesting in moderating the main thread for the species since it's just starting out and it definitely has potential/attention. So of course I want to be able to provide you with help if I can.

How often are you online?: I come on every day for a couple of hours usually (edit: occasionally several), unless there's an emergency, on a vacation, or I'm busy with school. Though school is almost over for me, thankfully! If I am introduced with new plans, I will contact you ASAP and let you know that I won't be available.

Any past experience as a mod?: Yes, but not very long! I was a moderator on an old ChatLands site, if you know what those are, called Adarni, a bit over a year or two ago. But other than that, not really... However, I uh- play ROBLOX... and I'm one of 38 rank managers in a group with 1,128,474 members. (Currently, this number will most likely go up by tomorrow). Thought I'd include that if you'd consider it moderation, as I DO moderate randomly joined servers.

What do you think of the Wulgiel species?: It's absolutely amazing! You rarely see new species as unique as this one, I would really look forward to scale or fin edits of some sort. It's got a very organized set of threads too, which is always nice to see. It'd also be cool to see some lore "backstory" on them like other species! But it has a lot of potential already.

Additional Info / Other: N/A other than thank you for taking the time to read this! Also, I'll be submitting entries for becoming an artist, but I have a potato router with a wire hanger in it, as I'm currently not at my house. So I'll most likely make these entries when I'm home.
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:51 pm

@Buster2918 - I sent you a private message in regards to your form. c:
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deafinition » Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Bump~
Do you know the true meaning of life? The reason for your existence? Your life's meaning and purpose? The truth may be shocking! That you may even reject it! Deny it! Not even consider the possibility of it and chase it! Open your eyes and ears! And hear this! Message me for more info.
Deafinition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deafinition » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:05 am

Bump!
Do you know the true meaning of life? The reason for your existence? Your life's meaning and purpose? The truth may be shocking! That you may even reject it! Deny it! Not even consider the possibility of it and chase it! Open your eyes and ears! And hear this! Message me for more info.
Deafinition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:15 am

Thanks for the bump Deaf!

@Everyone - we are still looking for Mods and Artists for V.2! Located here.

Please feel free to submit forms at any time to either me or Deaf. We will respond to any questions or forms as soon as possible, and let you know if you're accepted c:
Image Image
----------------------

Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me