rainbow paint wolf boats

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

rainbow paint wolf boats

Postby Venatici » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Adopts - Fanclub

Welcome to the unofficial rainbow paint wolf valentines day matching- revamped. Its like love letters combined with blind dating and boats. Who could ask for more?

This is hosted by a few of the rpw staff members (myself included) in part of the valentines event, while trying to make the community more active and help some people find some companionship for their dearest rpws!

Forms will be closed for submission on the 19th, and will be sent out on the 21st! :' >
      For more information and forms read below!
      boats = ships arent I clever
Last edited by Venatici on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

information + forms

Postby Venatici » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Code: Select all
Username ;;
Seeking ;; Mate, casual fling, etc
Activity ;; Headcanons, rps, etc
--
Name ;;
Gender ;;
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;;
Reference ;;
Personality ;;
Likes / Dislikes in a partner ;;

During the month of January, a bored demoted god Arceus suddenly decided that since their newly adopted child, Caspian, had brought joy to their family they wanted to do something. And they wanted to do something big. They wanted to help share that sense of joy and family with others; by bringing rainbow paint wolves together on the coveted event of valentines day. So after enlisting the help of some friends, the wolf created masses of origami boats; each wolf looking for a prospective date could simply place information about themselves in or on the boat, and come valentines day there might just be a hand delivered boat with the name of their date sitting on their doorstep. The wolves can then do with the information as they wish, and should a wolf not find a boat Arceus welcomes them to try again in hopes for better luck the next round.

For simplicity sake, the form is split into two parts. The 'top' part (above the --) is about more yourself than the rpw. You can fill this top part out once and have it apply to all your wolves, or fill it individually if your wolves have different needs. The 'bottom' part (below the --) is for each rpw so they can be matched.

The form can either be posted here or be pmed to me.

Example Form wrote: Username ;; Dep
Seeking ;; Relationship (Gradual romance)
Activity ;; Headcanons, art, roleplays, writing
--
Name ;; Arceus
Gender ;; Agender
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Asexual Aromantic
Reference ;; Link
Personality ;; Apathetic - Prankster - Isolated - Secretly sentimental - Helpful - Reliable
Arceus used to be a god before getting their powers stripped. Now they're just a largely apathetic marriage officiate who enjoys playing pranks on others while trying to distance themself from everyone else. They're very secretly sentimental of things, particularly of items from the past, and make up for their pranks by being somewhat helpful and open to being relied on.
(Either example works. Do whatever fits you best)
Likes / Dislikes in a partner ;; Fond of cleanliness, respect, communication; dislikes noise, being constantly pestered, and public displays of affection

Last edited by Venatici on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

archive rounds

Postby Venatici » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I'll just mark up wolves here so that way the ones posted can be organized + it'll help me n the matchers :' >

Vili -- Bear
Bear -- Vili

Meph -- Cedar or Harllow
Cedar -- Meph
Harllow -- Meph

Ali -- ??

Roxxie -- Kristian or Durin
Kristian -- Roxxie
Durin -- Roxxie

Joe -- Junius
Junius -- Joe

Everett -- Vellum
Vellum -- Everett

Reed -- Fayron
Fayron -- Reed

Flash -- Angel or Sebastian or Amare
Angel -- Flash or Sebastian or Amare
Sebastian -- Angel or Flash
Amare -- Flash or Angel
Last edited by Venatici on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby Venatici » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rainbow paint wolf boats

Postby Venatici » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:01 am

aaand posting is now open -double pistols-

i'll probably fidget with some of the info but otherwise everything is all good and rollin'
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Username ;; Simonpet
Seeking ;; Mates + pups (when breeding Ethan, I want to use items [I can help pay] to make sure that at least one litter has twins w/ edits for both pups)
Activity ;; Roleplays and art
--
Name ;; Ethan Brui
Gender ;; Male
Sexual/Romantic Orientation ;; Heterosexual
Reference ;; xXx
Personality ;; Ethan is helpful and sympathetic to others, although can sometimes overdo it on the "helpfulness." He loves playing video games, seeing them as a creative outlet. However, he also loves to work with metal due to his paint power of generating lasers of varying strengths. When both playing video games and crafting sculptures, he can spend hours working at the activity of his choice.
Likes/Dislikes in a partner ;; Ethan wants someone who shares his love of art and would be willing to critique him. In addition, he would prefer someone either with an edit (like wings) or with a paint power.

Name ;; Klubnika
Gender ;; Female
Sexual/Romantic Orientation ;; Homosexual
Reference ;; xXx and xXx
Personality ;; Klubnika is quiet but outgoing; while she won't talk for hours, she doesn't mind socializing and likes to both attend and throw parties. In addition, she is a workaholic and must sometimes be reminded to stop whatever she's doing. Her main job is training and breeding fire-lizards, a job she takes seriously, but in her spare time likes to paint. She hopes to have pups someday, but fears that she will never have the time between her social life and her work.
Likes/Dislikes in a partner ;; Klubnika wants someone who will be supportive of her and her career, and willing to Impress at least one fire-lizard (it's bound to happen to anyone hanging around her; accidents happen). In addition, she doesn't want someone who will do nothing all day; she wants someone who is active in a passion of their choice.

Name ;; Uno
Gender ;; Female
Sexual/Romantic Orientation ;; Heterosexual
Reference ;; xXx and xXx
Personality ;; Uno is often calm and likes younger pups, mainly because of her own history. She is used to hard work and babysitting, on the account of having younger siblings and an aging father, Mateo, whom she cares for. She likes being out in nature, and her favorite sport is volleyball. She has combated depression as a teen, after her parents divorced and she lost track of her siblings, Napkin and Bueno. However, she has moved away from that, and knows that wherever they are, her siblings are happy and in a better place. What she doesn't know is that Bueno lives in the same neighborhood after being adopted by Chill of Ice and Bruno Versi...
Likes/Dislikes in a partner ;; Uno doesn't want someone who is hyperactive and too curious about her past. What she instead wants is someone who will support her and her father. She is also a bit of a romantic and would like the relationship to reflect that.
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:28 am

Username ;; Snowseph
    Seeking ;; Dating, but eventually working up to mates. Please note that I would probably prefer not to breed them.
    Activity ;; A mixture of headcanoning and RPing, or just one of those
    --
    Name ;; Joe
    Gender ;; Trans male
    Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Pansexual
    Reference ;; •••
    Personality ;; His personality is in the post with his reference (the link above).
    Likes / Dislikes in a partner ;; Likes: affection (he's a rlly big cuddler), honesty, personal space when needed. Dislikes: no communication, disorganization, snappiness, people invalidating his gender.
    --
    Name ;; Everett
    Gender ;; Male
    Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Bisexual (prefers males)
    Reference ;; •••
    Personality ;; His personality is in the post with his reference (the link above).
    Likes / Dislikes in a partner ;; Likes: someone who is also a video game nerd, really isn't picky otherwise. Dislikes: making fun of his height, disrespect, lying, again isn't really picky otherwise.
Last edited by Snowseph on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:24 am

Username ;; viixen
Seeking ;; dating partner, perhaps that turns into a mate later?
Activity ;; I can do headcannons, RP's, or art ships. Whatever works for you!
--
Name ;;Reed
Gender ;; Male
Reference ;; http://orig11.deviantart.net/0cf1/f/201 ... af24q2.png
Personality ;; Reef is a professional. In what's he has no idea, but whatever it is he assures anyone who will listen that he can do anything. He tends to be over confidence in himself even when he fails miserably and tries to give others courage to do what they want to in life, and not to hold back just because a few people may not believe in them.

-acceptance of others
-sweet
-good with others

dislikes
-rude
-mean
-puts others down
-snappy

Username ;; viixen
Seeking ;; starts as a fling that could last into mateship
edit--for sure gonna want him to have kids at one point, but not right after they become a thing
Activity ;; I can do headcannons, RP's, or art ships. Whatever works for you!
--
Name ;;Harlow
Gender ;; male
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Bisexual
Reference ;; http://orig15.deviantart.net/ff26/f/201 ... awof70.png
Personality ;; no matter how much he says he hates being used as a pillow don't believe him, he's lying
harlow works as a private investigator but almost no one who personally knows him knows about it
working it as a second job after his job as a worker at a cafe to pay for his sick grandma's hospital bills

likes can very, he's really accepting

dislikes
-if he tells you he doesn't want to talk about something, don't push him, it'll stress him
-no snooping around trying to find out about his second job, he'll tell others when he feels like its okay

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Username ;; booklover789
Seeking ;; Dating partner, that later becomes a mate; may want children further down the line.
Activity ;; Headcanons, art.
--
Name ;; Durin
Gender ;; Cisgender Male
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Monogamous Demi-heteroromantic (he's still questioning his sexuality, but he knows he doesn't like dudes, so he's just going with females for now)
Reference ;; http://bookiesrpwsandotherchars.weebly. ... 1_orig.jpg
Personality ;; Confident and adventurous, getting Durin to sit still is a massive challenge! This pup is always on the move, and loves to be outdoors exploring things - from riding down a river in a canoe to scaling a mountain with security measures enacted (see: ropes, gloves, hooks, etc.), Durin is willing to try everything and anything before making his mind up about how he feels about it. Very innocent on the surface, if you can crack his childlike shell he'll start joking very inappropriately around you, and won't really care if you look shocked at his topics-of-choice...though if you do approach him about it and express discomfort, he'll do his best to cut out that behavior as soon as he possibly can. He respects others boundaries and does not push past them - though he doesn't care much about boundaries in nature (he'll dig under a fence or leap over a wall; if he wants to get somewhere, he'll get there or die trying). Confident to a fault, sometimes Durin says stuff without thinking about it first - he often blurts out what comes to his mind first, and doesn't put much thought behind his words...unless he's called out for using certain terms, in which case he'll make a conscious effort to slow down and think just a bit before blurting out the next sentence. Passionate about what he does, Durin hopes one day to find a partner in life who will stick by him through thick and thin, and who will accept him for who he is as he will accept his partner for who she is. Contrary to popular belief, he doesn't mind cuddling and after a long hike wouldn't mind curling up on the couch with someone and binge-watching movies for a few days. He also loves kids and wouldn't mind having them one day - so long as they could keep up with his hectic lifestyle!
Energetic
Exercise-oriented
Happy
Pleasant
Quiet
Honest
Respectful of Personal Boundaries
Supportive
Cuddling
Watching Movies

Dislikes:
Tall/Heightened RPWs
Slow
Rude
Mean
Unhappy
Loud
Talkative
Pushy
Prying
Snooping
Brash
Argumentative
Pushover

=========================================================================================================

Username ;; booklover789
Seeking ;; Fling that may lead to partnership; may not want mateship, but wouldn't mind children (via clone stone), so long as she didn't have to care for them.
--
Name ;; Mephistopheles
Gender ;; Cisgender Female
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Lithromantic Lithsexual (attracted to males)
Reference ;; http://bookiesrpwsandotherchars.weebly. ... 1_orig.jpg
Personality ;; Meph is rather egotistical, focused only on what will help her in life. She doesn't care about how her actions affect others, and only cares about how she feels at any given moment. Shallow and focused only on herself, she can be vain. Self-absorbed, she thinks of herself as gorgeous and won't listen to anyone who tells her otherwise. If someone doesn't compliment her, she will literally kick and hit him/her until he/she starts spewing out lovely words in her direction. Mephistopheles has more annoyances than joys in life. She is in a state of constant anger or annoyance, very rarely pleased with something. With the kingdom tied around her back paw, she can demand anything she wants and it will be done. If she wants members to line up for a game of life-sized chess, they'll do it and stay there for as long as she wishes them to. She doesn't seem to care about if others are in pain, either - her sense of compassion is little to none. She doesn't care if her words sting or her actions harm - other RPWs will just have to deal with it. She doesn't give a rip what others think about her. Meph's morality is twisted and warped, as she cares only about her own personal interests, and doesn't truly care about anything else in life. Because of this, she sees no problem stealing or doing other morally bad things - if what she's doing helps her out personally, she'll do it. This RPW is very demanding of others and rude towards nearly everyone, insulting others when they don't do what she wants them to do. She gets easily-exasperated. With this girl, the phrase "It's MY way or the Highway" is a perfect descriptor for her. More rich than any RPW on earth, Meph is spoiled rotten. Her father (Livius, Prince of Hell - owned by Takura) showers both her and her sister with gifts, and will get them whatever they want, so long as they promise to stop bickering for awhile. Meph has figured out how to have her father bring something to her - it's rather simple, you see, as long as you scream for a few hours. When that doesn't work, Meph has a back-up plan - flattery will get her everywhere. Meph may not seem like the sharpest crayon in the box, but she's rather good at knowing how to get her way. She can sweet-talk a cactus into dancing for her...so she can basically persuade anyone to do anything she asks. Usually, this works better than the screaming technique, but if all else fails she won't hesitate to use force to get her way.
Agreeable
Flattery
Gift-giver
Weakness
Easily-exploitable

Dislikes:
Arguing
Strength
Disrespect
Public Displays of Affection

=========================================================================================================

Username ;; booklover789
Seeking ;; Dating partner, that later becomes a mate who will procreate with him.
--
Name ;; Ali
Gender ;; Cisgender Male
Sexual / Romantic Orientation ;; Monogamous Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Reference ;; http://bookiesrpwsandotherchars.weebly. ... c_orig.png
Personality ;; Ali has always wanted kids...but more than that, he's wanted a life partner to spend his days with. Being a ghost, Ali feels inferior to living RPWs around him. He wants only to find fulfillment in the afterlife as he was able to do in life. He never mated in his living days, and regrets that he was never able to find a mate. At times, Ali can be selfish, harboring guilt when he can't hang around his favorite RPWs - he can become rather possessive of those who show him kindness, seeing as there are so few in his life that he's come across. He hopes to be able to allow himself to let go of RPWs whom he loves and who love him in return - or to find one who doesn't mind being doted on day and night and spoiled with pampering. Forever he searches for the perfect woman for him - someone kind, understanding, and one who shares his passion for children. He would love to have kids, but wants to find a mate who will love and accept him for who he is, warts and all, before treading down that road to rearing children.
Wanting Children
Kindness
Discussing
Respect
Understanding
Boundary-follower

Dislikes:
Arguing
Rudeness
Disrespect
Bullying
Rule-breaker
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Username ;; River Song
Seeking ;; Romance that may turn into mateship
Activity ;; Rps, ship art, headcannoning, anything else

--

Name ;; Flash
Gender ;; Male
Reference ;; xXx
Personality ;; Flash is both independent and competent. He can easily deal with rowdy customers at the bar/rave he works at, and although he prefers talking it out, if push comes to shove Flash will not hesitate. This striped rpw is a big flirt, and has a cocky attitude around others. He does, however, have no interest in love. In fact, he doesn't believe love exists at all, and only flirts for the heck of it, although this may change. He can come off as cruel to others, however in truth Flash simply likes to see what he can get away with, without serious consequences. To the people Flash is close to, he is extremely loyal, and almost brutally honest. He will defend both his friends and his bar's patrons as well as he can, however will not hesitate to tell them what he feels.

Someone who doesn't mind his endless flirting
Someone willing to snuggle
Flattery

Dislikes:
N/A
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes