Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

Postby Lepid » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:39 am

Sleeping in Space
    Username:
    DoubleInfiniti
    Name:
    Grace
    Why is she so sleepy?:
    Grace is always sleepy because she stays awake most of the night reading and writing about stories based on the dreams that she has. She finds her daily lifestyle to be very dull and too boring for her own taste so she lets her mind make her own world and story where she can live in it! That being said, she tries to nap constantly and is always sleepy since she prefers to be in a nice, comfy, warm bed asleep and in her own fantasy world than the one that she physically is in.
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Magenta King
    Username: wicke
    Name: Frenidad
    What is his hair routine to keep it so shiny and perfect?:
    Ok first he takes a shower. Fundamental to getting it all clean.

Then he takes this really nice shampoo and lathers it in his hair. To really good give his hair that spiked up look.

Then he air dries.

Now this nect step is very fundamental. During the air dry process Fernidad actually forgets he has something to do that's super important and runs around his whole estate trying to figure out what it is.

The wild which way he takes for him to get around the place whips his hair into a frayed like effect. Then finally he adds only a teeny bit of gel to the tips to spike em just so
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 am

Nintendo Ghost wrote:Sleeping in Space
Username: Nintendo Ghost
Name: Constellation
Why is she so sleepy?: Constellation has narcolepsy. She is almost always falling asleep at random times. Because of this, no deer can get her excited or else she'll pass out due to her condition. She is a slow and easy going deer that's prepared for when she falls asleep at the drop of a hat.

Congrats!

The rest are still open, keep forms coming!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star_Bun » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:46 pm

vintage rose wrote:
Nintendo Ghost wrote:Sleeping in Space
Username: Nintendo Ghost
Name: Constellation
Why is she so sleepy?: Constellation has narcolepsy. She is almost always falling asleep at random times. Because of this, no deer can get her excited or else she'll pass out due to her condition. She is a slow and easy going deer that's prepared for when she falls asleep at the drop of a hat.

Congrats!

The rest are still open, keep forms coming!

Ahhhhhh~ I'll take great care of this precious babe! ;w;

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

Hi ! I'm star_bun, but call me star < 3
I'm always open to PM's and making
new friends !
avi and signature art by
nervousdog

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Expecto Patronum
Username: booklover789
Name: Lily
Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?: Not particularly. Lily is rather shy and doesn't speak up much, but when she does speak she does her best to be noticed by those whom she finds to have pure hearts. She's very picky about whom she hangs around, and will only be around deersserts who are just as loving and kind as she is - but that's not to say that she won't turn down anyone who's in need of help! Lily's made a few friends just by helping out those who aren't scared of how she appears, and are willing to accept her always-ready and always-willing attitude to help others.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TØP BlurryFace » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:21 am

Bloody Hannibal
Username: Spongegar
Name: Rogue
Where did he get his suit?: His mother. When he was young, his unknown mother used to dress him up and he did the same with his mother, Since then his mother has gone missing. He keeps the suit in memory.
TØP BlurryFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Magenta King
Username: Smol Ken
Name: Magtera
What is his hair routine to keep it so shiny and perfect?:
He was naturally blessed with very healthy hair, so taking care of it isn't that hard. He was 'born that way." so to speak. He only washes it every three days, in order to allow it to get it's natural oils back, but uses dry shampoo every day so it wont knot as easily and fray. Hair gel also plays a very crucial part in the shine.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 am

Bloody Hannibal
Username: + Dark Age +
Name: Diron
Where did he get his suit?:

Out of everything they teach you in school, they never teach you how to deal with the loss of someone close to you.
They never tell you about the shock and the denial as soon as you hear the news.
Or the pain of holding back tears.
Or the numbness of acceptance once the casket is put in the ground.

Diron was a young boy when his mother was taken from him. An accident, his aunt had told him. He had no idea what happened, he just knew his mother was gone. The only one who had ever been there for him was now gone. Forever. He wouldn't let himself cry. He never did. He let a cool numbness fall over him, drowning out the fear and the sadness.
The day of his mother's funeral had gone by in a flash. He woke up early, went to as shop to buy a suit, and got ready to go. He loved the suit, he had to admit. He had always loved them. He loved the soft, cool fabric.
The funeral was harder than expected. It was so hard not to burst into tears. Soon, the numbness fell over him once again.
He hated that he was going to a foster home. He just wanted to be alone. His aunt stated that his new foster mother would arrive soon. And just as she spoke, An older woman walked up to him. " Hello dear child. You must be Diron. My name is Rose. " She seemed quite perky, yet an aura of sadness seemed to radiate around her. It seemed she was sad because of his mother's death as well. His ears dropped as he remembered this.
" Yep, that's me " he said, not bothering with even a smidge of enthusiasm. Rose smiled gently, understandingly.
As time passed, he grew used to being a foster child. He now had a brother and a sister too! Rose was a kind older woman and took care of all three of them. She told them stories every night and tucked them in snugly. And while he did miss his mother, he was happy. He still had the suit, and wore it every other day. It reminded him of his mother, but it also reminded him that he had to move on.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 pm

friendly bump!
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Bloody Hannibal
Username:
happysparrow
Name:
Regan
Where did he get his suit?:
No one really knows where Regan got his suit other than the Deerssert himself... legend says that he stole it off of his last victim, yet then again, no one had ever truly proved he had victims to begin with. That, and Regan was somewhat of a mystery in and of himself. While most assumed he was some murderer, he was truly just an accountant. During the night he was a bartender, but that was the wildest his life ever got. In reality, Regan is very prim and proper, and extremely specific about his clothing and where it comes from. He gets it specially tailored from someone overseas, and all of his suits - including the one he wears most often - are one of a kind. It assures that he can't be copied and that he stands out in a crowd; however, he really is amused by the odd whispered legends about where exactly his suit actually comes from.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me