| | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

| | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 am

Welcome to RVEC's advertising thread! Post here if you're looking to offer a sale, lease, or stud horse up to other riders or if you're looking for a new horse or stud to add to your RVEC experience ^^ Whatever your purpose, please feel free to stop by and see what your fellow RVEC members have to offer c:

Here's how RVEC sales and terminology work:

FCFS
If you want to sell a horse as quickly as possible and don't care particularly much about to whom he or she goes, FCFS is the sale type for you. First Come First Serve means that whoever gets there first gets to purchase the horse, so it would be pointless for other users to offer on the horse after a user has already contacted you about purchasing him or her.

Best Home
If you want to sell a horse but would prefer that he or she goes to the best home rather than the first home, this is the type of sale for you. In Best Home sales, you can detail the type of home to which you would like the horse to go and what you are looking for in an owner so that you can match a horse to the best owner. You are not obligated to accept the first -- or any -- purchase request by other users until you have found the user you would be most comfortable with.

Best Offer
If you aren't sure about your horse's value or don't care too much about the pricing, Best Offer is the sale type for you. Simply note on your ad that you're looking for offers and that the best one will get the horse. Remember that offers don't have to be in RVEC currency -- breedings and horses can also be offered in exchange for a horse if that's what you're looking for! Also remember that you are never required to accept an offer if you don't like it enough.

Auction
If you'd like to run an auction for a horse or multiple horses, you are certainly free to advertise it here! While you must run the auction on a separate thread, you are more than welcome to post the auction here so that other users can opt to participate in it.

For Stud/Breeding
If you've got a fantastic mare or stallion you'd like to offer up for breedings, go ahead and do so here! Just make sure you note whether the horse is open for public or private breeding in your post.

For Lease
If you want to continue owning a horse but want to allow another user to take care of, show, and breed a horse for a time, leasing is a fantastic option! You may choose how frequently a lease must be paid for and whether it is in advance or by week/month. Leases are fantastic options for expensive horses that are highly desired for breeding and/or showing programs and for horses you will want to use later but not necessarily now.

Wanted
If you're looking for something in particular, just post a wanted ad and wait for the responses to come rolling in! You can specify what you're looking for, being as detailed or vague as you'd like, and just let other users contact you with horses or offers you may be interested in.

And just a few rules:
1. Please don't discuss anything on here -- PMing other users any questions you have would be much better so that ads don't get buried in a sea of conversation c:
2. Only use one post per horse until a full page has passed.
3. All interested users are to reply directly to the seller rather than on here.

If you're offering a horse for any particular service, please make sure you include a link to the horse's RVEC page so that people can see the horse in question! Ads for associations and organizations count in this too, as well as for auctions.

To post a wanted ad, simply state what you're looking for and any other information you may want to include ^^

Thanks for stopping by, and best of luck in your search! <3
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:13 am

Saved just in case I need it ^^

Posting is now open!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:27 am

Oceanstar_BrumbyRR wrote:Brumby River Ranch is happy to present BRR flying feathers for sale!

A young mare, BRR Flying Feathersis for sale! Sired by Calvallo Combined Trainings Attentive and Mothered by Brumby River Ranch's very own Hermina, she is half American Cream Draft and Half Azteca! She has an amazing 19 in coat plus up to 16 in some more stats. She can be used for barrel racing, dressage, eventing or whatever else you want her for!

Please PM Littlelily_BrumbyRR for more information and price. The price depends on how much the owner and buyer agrees on

This will be a Best home sale. I am looking for a active person.
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm

hey all!
in the spirit of the new year i've decided to auction off this pretty nokota colt. his stats amount to 183 in total, with 19 in two stats. he has gorgeous markings and plenty of credit to his (lack of) name already with his prestigious pedigree! for more information, see the post below (from his page):
caf. wrote:
this colt is for sale!
like his mother, his father, and his brother, he is eligible for registration in the RVFHA - everything else you could possibly need to know about him is, well, here! obviously, whoever buys him will get the joy of naming him - however, i am willing to pay for his registration fees and his tack if you would like!
this auction's minimum bid is 750c.
the minimum bid increase is 25c.
please post your bids on this thread.
this auction ends on 1/8/17 at 12:00PM CST - any bids made at or after this time will not count!
if you offer a horse or a breeding in place of currency, the value of the breeding or horse will be calculated by me and your offer will be made into an official "bid".
current bids:
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:49 pm

twisted t western performance horses proudly presents

t t - h o t n b o t h e r e d

yearling quarter horse colt - 1,900c

with his simple yet bold coloration, this colt's appearance isn't the only
attractive thing he has going for himself. bred from the pair
WA Summer Nights and WA Winter Solstice, this colt was born to
rock the barrel pattern. with natural talent and intelligence as well,
this colt is a steal for 1,900c, including his barrel racing tack. please
pm me if you are interested or have any further questions c:
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Brumby river ranch is proud to present Their first Fjord foal! with amazing 20s in some areas and over 10s in all areas! This is a best offer sale
Last edited by Chico_Mistpool on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 am

Searching for a smaller stud under 15 hands high and that would make a good jumper cross with a pony mare
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:27 am

twisted t western performance horses is in search of purebred quarter horses.
no specific discipline, colour, height ect., only stipulation is that they be
purebred. may consider solid or minimal tobiano paints as they can be double
registered as aqha. looking to spend up to 4,000c, but i may budge for the
right horse. also willing to trade for breedings and other horses. please pm
me if you have an offer c:
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Wanted

I am currently looking for high quality jumpers, preferably thoroughbreds and Nokota's. I would also be interested in thorougbred broodmares with an honest attitude and promising jumper stats.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 am

Wanted!
Coldwater Creek is in search of a well colored stallion of any breed or mix.
The stud fee must be under 750c, and the stallion must NOT have overo.

The mare I will be breeding him with is ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes,
she is a Perlino Sabino Overo, with the genetics: Ee/AA/CrCr/Oo/Sbsb.

I am interested in a roan and/or appaloosa stud.

Show me what you all got through pm.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me