| | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

Postby caf. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:33 am

i may have a few i'd be willing to let go of depending on what you're looking for, Kedamono! shoot me a pm!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:46 am

ᴋᴇᴅᴀᴍᴏɴᴏ wrote:Looking For Horses To Purchase ^^

I have a few is be willing to part with.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm

i'm currently in the market for a few feral horses for the purposes of breeding - primarily mustangs. if you have one you'd be willing to part with, send me a pm with a link and a price and we can work it out there!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 am

I am parting with a large portion of my barn to focus more on my TWH’s and walkaloosas.

I am willing to trade, and am looking for Appaloosas

I also have my pair of Akhal-Tekes I am hesitantly willing to part with, but they must go together or they don’t go at all.

Colts/Stallions:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3303969&p=105000688&hilit=3218996&sid=e49b74d2fce0b8f867131ad74e6c1ef2#p105000688 - Devon (QH x Criollo) 2000c obo

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3635820 - Skip (TWH x Criollo) 1200c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3641873 - Dax (TWH x Criollo) 1200c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3682851 - Seven (TWH - Mustang) 1500c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3664093 - Winks (Fjord) 5000c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3332352 - Redem (TWH x Paint) 1750c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3314090 - Crixus (TWH x Paint) 1850c

*gelding* Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3218996 - Switch (Criollo) - 2500c (will include 1 of only 5 straws for breeding)

*gelding* Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3136333 - beau (TWH) - 2000c (no straws)

Mares:

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3274491 - Callie (TWH x Paint) 1500c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3146725 - Duo (TWH x Paint) 1700c

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3472773 - Penny (TWH x Paint x Knabstrupper) 1000c

Akhal-Teke pair: 8000c (they are the only pair in the sim)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3851486 - Conway
&
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3869185&hilit=Daydream - daydream
^^ will always produce Palomino!
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:12 am

The horses above, as well as the majority of my barn is for sale. Please pm me if anyone interests you!

Purebreds are 4000c each (winks is 5000c)
Walker/Paint crosses are between 1500c and 2000c each
Other Walker crosses are between 1000c and 1500c each

Geldings are 2000c each.

Looking to decrease my herd size. If you buy more than one, I’ll lower the price a bit.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello all!

Foxtail Stables is looking for a Fjord Stallion to breed to Himmlischer Tanz. Looking to produce an Eventing Prospect - so a horse with strong stats in at least Hindquarters and Forelegs. Breeding Score of at least '3' would be preferred.

Also in search of a Shire Stallion to be bred to Asteria. Would like to breed a purebred only.

In search of a few Mustang Mares to be bred to Mustang Makeover Stallions. Will take a look at any and all mares submitted - the goal, as always, is to breed quality not quantity.

Foxtail Stables is always interested in Hunter horses - if you find that you're barn is heading in a different direction than spending long days along the rail of a pristine arena with low artificially natural looking verticals and delicate stone walls with yet another bay horse cantering along at a steady pace; we will take all of your steady Eddys. We are looking for the lost Unicorns of RVEC!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Cavallo Stables - HORSES FOR SALE

#258 Gold Champagne Banker Horse Mare - Eliana is a gorgeous feral horse mare of a rare breed, the dam of futurity winner U Can't Fly Higher. She has placed as high as second in cutting and is already qualified for invitationals; she also has great potential for success in stadium driving or in jumpers. Asking 2,200c.

#296 Grey (Chestnut) Banker Horse Filly - Wings is a promising four-year-old rare breed filly with a long career ahead of her in cutting, working cow horse, or stadium driving. She is the daughter of working cow horse champion Hi Flyer. Asking 3,600c.

#297 Dark Bay Clydesdale Gelding - Elvis is a handsome rescued Clydesdale gelding who would make a great starter horse for anyone new to the game or looking to dip their toes into the world of driving. He's competed strongly in carriage driving and would also be suitable for stadium driving or performance halter. Asking 2,200c.

#301 Gold Champagne American Cream Draft Stallion - Golden is an exceedingly handsome stud who is guaranteed to pass champagne to all of his offspring. He's a potential powerhouse in stadium driving, marathon driving, or performance halter, and has competed once in combined driving - he's a great candidate for outcrossing to produce sporthorses. Asking 2,300c.

#310 Black Percheron Gelding - Drifter is a powerhouse in the dressage ring, having already qualified for regionals and consistently placing in the top three in the dressage phase of his horse trials. With a little training, he could easily become a top eventing horse, or could adjust to cross-country. Asking 2,400c.

#387 Gold Cream Mustang Gelding - Mo is a sweet and handsome gelding who could easily become a serious competitor with some training. He's already placed in the top three in cutting, and is also well-suited for barrels or working cow horse. Asking 500c.

#419 Chestnut Mustang Colt - Nineteen is a promising young mustang, son of champion reiner American Gothic and born to a long line of successful mustangs. He would be well-suited to hunters, reining, or carriage driving. Asking 2,100c.

#421 Grey (Bay Roan) Nokota Filly - Luna is the daughter of champion reiner and hunter Lunar Exploration and a relative of eventing machine The Dead Sea. She'd do great in eventing but could easily specialize in cross-country or hunters. Asking 2,900c.

#422 Bay Criollo Colt - Twenty-two is a son of the twelve-time barrel champion, regional and invitational qualifier, cross-country winner, and world record holder The Flip Side, owing his barrel racing potential to his sire. He could also be very strong in cross-country, jumpers, cutting, or stadium driving. Asking 1,700c.

#424 Bay Banker Horse Filly - Skye is a daughter of working cow horse champion Hi Flyer and a fantastic candidate for future breeding projects due to her good success rate and rarity. She has strong potential for cutting, barrels, or working cow horse. Asking 2,400c.

#425 Gold Champagne American Cream Draft Filly - Elise is a pretty, sweet filly with great potential for stadium driving, cutting, or performance halter. Like her father, she would be a stellar candidate for outcrossing to produce sporthorses. Asking 2,600c.

#426 Gold Champagne American Cream Draft Filly - Lilah is a unique filly with potential in the jumper ring as well as the marathon driving and performance halter typical of her breed. She would be a fantastic outcross candidate and has a gorgeous light coat to match her show name. Asking 2,400c.

as always, prices are very much negotiable! SPECIAL OFFER - BUY AT LEAST FOUR HORSES AND GET 25% OFF THE ENTIRE PURCHASE. willing to work lease-to-buy or trade scenarios.
if you're looking for new horses but don't see anything you like, or are interested in a breeding, please don't hesitate to get in contact! if we can't find you something just right, we'll point you in the direction of someone who does!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Currently in the market for some horses! Have a breeding on the way but still want to expand before that. Looking for dressage, eventing, or jumpers only please!
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Brumby River Ranch is sad to see some of these horses go, however they are proud of how far they have come! Each horse are for sale, it’s first come first serve, plus, if you think the prices are a bit high, let me know! I am willing to negotiate prices for my babies. All I ask is you give my babies a good and loving home.

A Drop of Faith (3000c)
Flying Feathers (1000c)
Neptunes trident (2000c)
Raging Hot (3000c)
A Splash of Life(3000c)
Ghost Of The Past (2800c)

We now have a sale on! Buy one horse and get the second half price!

I’m gonna edit more links in since I’m on iPad and I’m seriously worried about this since I’m almost constantly reloading the page when I go back on it.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Brumby River Ranch is proud to present its newest sale; a beautiful fjord Filly! Her stats could go to either Jumpers or Barrel Racing! Her price, just like all fjord foals we sell, is 3000c, however I am willing to negotiate for doing half of the price and breedings.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me