| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby geto » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Schooling Show Registration
Username: BlurryRoses
Barn: Midnight Hills

Cross-Country - 300c
Horse: Malachy Ossian
Horse: GentleGalantis
Horse: La Paso Fiesta

Jumpers - 200c
Horse: A Story of Hope
Horse: Art of the Wind

3 day eventing - 300c
Horse: Meadows Archer
Horse: MH Jolly Archer

Barrel Racing - 400c
Horse: Sounds of the Forest
Horse: Order of the Creed
Horse: Riding through London
Horse: MH Summer Time's Beauty

Working Cow Horse - 300c
Horse: MH Tainted Blood
Horse: MH Roses Tainted Hearts

Western Pleasure - 100c
Horse: MH Gemstone darkness

Combined Driving - 300c
Horse: MH War of Storms
Horse: MH In The Midst of War

Stadium Driving - 100c
Horse: MH Hall Of Honors

Performance Halter- 300c
Horse: MH Wings of Fire
Horse: MH The End Game
Horse: MH Mockingjay

2300c
Bank account: here
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:21 am

Username: ♥rose♥
Barn: Rose Crest Stables
Horse: Glory Bound
Show discipline: Dressage
Bank account: Boop <3
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:25 am

triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strog13 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Username: strog13
Barn: Silver River
Horse: Skip
Show discipline: Three-day Eventing
Bank account: Boop
♥I HOARD DWARF HAMMYS!!!!!♥

strog13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:57 pm

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:24 pm

Username:BrightDays
Barn:Blue Ocean Ranch
Horse: Storm
Show discipline: Westren Pleasure
Bank account: Blue Ocen Ranch Bank Account
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am

Username: iStarz
Barn: Coldwater Creek
Barn type: Breed-Specific, Stud/Breeding Barn for Tennessee Walkers

Barrel Racing:

Horse: ÇwÇ Double Counting 'Duo'
Class: adult
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions 'Crixus'
Class: Adult

Horse: ÇwÇ Beyond Counting 'Callie'

Western Pleasure:

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes 'Skiyelar'
Show discipline: Western Pleasure

Horse: ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible 'Saros'

Horse: ÇwÇ Unforgettable 'Belle'

Reining:

Horse: ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption 'Redem'
Class: green
Show discipline: Reining

Horse: ÇwÇ In The Woods 'Tikki'

Horse: ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride 'Riptide'

Horse: ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion 'Templar'

Cutting:
Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Memories 'Merle'
Show discipline: cutting

Working Cow Horse

Horse: ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun 'Ollie'
Show discipline: Working Cow Horse

Other:

Horse: ÇwÇ Everbreeze 'Breeze'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Saturn VII 'Hyperion'
Show discipline: Dressage

Horse: ÇwÇ Louisiana Woman 'Louise'
Show discipline: 3DE

Futurity Registration

Username: iStarz & Everly
Barn: Coldwater Creek

Horse: ÇwÇ When The Shin Leaves 'Dex'
Class: futurity

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Hurricane 'Hailey'
Show discipline: western Pleasure

Horse: Navy
Show discipline: western Pleasure

Halter:

Horse: ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods 'Cypress'
Class: ?
Show discipline: preformance halter

Regionals:

Horse: ÇwÇ Making Headlines 'Rumor'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Beyond Condition 'Beau'

Horse: ÇwÇ Abyss Of Day 'Dexter'

Horse: ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift 'Abraxas'

Horse: ÇwÇ Zig and Zag 'Zygmunt'

Horse: ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns 'Gunner'

Horse: ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance 'Jax'

Horse: ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties 'Devon'
Class:

Total Reining: 4 x 100c = 400c
Total Western Pleasure = 3 x 100c = 300c
Total Barrels = 4 x 100c = 400c
Total WCH = 1 x 150c = 150c
Total Dressage: 1 x 100c = 100c
Total Cross-Country: 1 x 100c = 100c
Total 3DE: 1 x 150c = 150c

Total Futurity: 3 x 500 = 1500c

Halter: 1x 100 = 100

Total Single Regionals: 6 x 200 = 1200
Total Combined Regionals: 2 x 300 = 600

Complete Total: 5000
Bank account: Bank
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:47 am

show entries are now closed! judging will begin shortly, best of luck to everyone!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:04 pm

The schooling hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 85, is Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 77, is Midnight Hills' Magic's Worth.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 75, is Apple Valley Stables' Applebottom Jeans.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 68, is Foxtail Stables' Modern Day Chivarly.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 54, is Foxtail Stables' Wisteria Lane FS.

The schooling jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 79.08 seconds and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 84.88 seconds and 0.9 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 82.38 seconds and 8 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 92.29 seconds and 8.3 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 87.92 seconds and 12 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King.
In sixth place, with a time of 75.44 seconds and 20 penalties, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 12:13 and 0 penalties, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 12:49 and 11.676 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 13:02 and 16.992 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Tequila Sunrise FS.

Unfortunately, both Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones and Silver River's Bold in the River went off course during their rounds and were eliminated.
Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta had too many refusals during his round and was eliminated.
Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Everbreeze suffered from a sore back during her round and was unable to complete the competition.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 11:36 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:43 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:52 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Making Headlines suffered from a sore back during his round and was unable to complete the competition.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 69.561%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 67.864%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 65.987%, is Rose Crest's Glory Bound.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 22.34 penalties, is Silver River's ÇwÇ Distant Flip Side.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 50.83 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 67.98 penalties, is Midnight Hills' MH Jolly Archer.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 116.55 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 136.21 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Louisiana Woman.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Over and Out fell during the cross-country phase and was retired.
Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer went off-course during the jumpers phase and was eliminated.

The schooling western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 67.91, is Blue Ocean Ranch's Storm's in the Sky.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 66.19, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 65.67, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 64.20, is Midnight Hills' MH Gemstone Darkness.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 63.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Unforgettable collided with another horse during the round and was dismissed from the ring.

The regional western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 62.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 61.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 54.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a score of 54.53, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In fifth place, earning 300c with a score of 50.63, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Condition.

The schooling barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 14.853 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 18.193 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 21.031 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Riding Through London.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 21.650 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Order of the Creed.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 23.770 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Summer Time's Beauty.
In sixth place, with a time of 24.656 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting, and Midnight Hill's Sounds of the Forest fell during their rounds and were disqualified. Luckily, they were all unhurt.

The schooling cutting results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 72.5, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 69.5, is Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me.
Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed and Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Memories tied for third place, earning 500c with a score of 63.
Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer and Foxtail Stables' Tequila Sunrise FS tied for fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 57.5.

The schooling working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 140.5, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 140, is Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 139.5, is Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 123.5, is Midnight Hills' MH Roses Tainted Hearts.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 114.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' MH Tainted Blood sustained a suspensory injury during the reining phase that was not noticed until the cutting phase, at which point she was unable to compete any further.

The regional working cow horse results are in! Congratulations the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 135, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 114.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 112, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer colicked after the reining phase and was unable to compete any further.

The schooling driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 75.451%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 72.439%, is Burning Glen Driving's Burning Love.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 72.345%, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 69.525%, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

The schooling stadium driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 222.22 seconds and 0.11 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 229.87 seconds and 3.935 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 226.56 seconds and 8.28 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.

Unfortunately, both Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night and Burning Glen Driving's Eyes Wide Open went off course during their rounds and were disqualified.
Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' MH Hall of Honors tripped and fell during her round and was disqualified.

The schooling combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 29.17 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 45.84 penalties, is Midnight Hills' MH War of Storms.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 63.57 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' MH In The Midst of War went off course during the marathon phase and was disqualified.

The schooling performance halter results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 71.010%, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 65.911%, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 61.480%, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 60.984%, is Cavallo Stables' American Dreamer.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 56.476%, is Midnight Hills' MH The End Game.
In sixth place, with a score of 53.540%, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In seventh place, with a score of 48.214%, is Midnight Hills' MH Mockingjay.
In eighth place, with a score of 46.639%, is Midnight Hills' MH Wings of Fire.
In ninth place, with a score of 42.683%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea qualified for regional jumpers competitions.
Silver River's ÇwÇ Distant Flip Side qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Blue Ocean Ranch's Storm's in the Sky qualified for regional western pleasure competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions qualified for regional barrel racing competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man qualified for regional working cow horse competitions.
Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze qualified for regional stadium driving competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury qualified for regional performance halter competitions.
Midnight Hills' MH The End Game qualified for regional performance halter competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's shows! The following horses qualified:

Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS qualified for the Montevideo Hunters Invitational with a score of 85.
Silver River's ÇwÇ Distant Flip Side qualified for the Glasgow Eventing Invitational with a score of 22.34 penalties.
Blue Ocean Ranch's Storm's in the Sky qualified for the Brussels Western Pleasure Invitational with a score of 67.91.
Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 69.5.
Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 140.
Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 139.5.

The following horses incurred vet fees this round:

Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis incurred 600c in vet fees.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Everbreeze incurred 450c in vet fees.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Condition incurred 25c in vet fees.
Midnight Hills' MH Tainted Blood incurred 550c in vet fees.
Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer incurred 150c in vet fees.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why! Click here to see which horses were injured this round and what treatments and limitations they need. Click here to see which horses are qualified for regional and invitational competition.

very mixed fortune this round for everyone! congratulations, everyone, this was most certainly a fun round of classes to judge. i do have a horse trial next weekend, so i won't be able to judge that weekend. as such, we'll be having a long round this cycle. as usual, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have about competitions, and stay tuned for possible updates and events!

Entries are now open until Saturday, October 6th.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Username: BlurryRoses