Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:53 am

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give a quick update, especially to those waiting for RU awards still. (I think I have two, three I haven't completed? My list isn't in front of me currently.)

This past week I've just been supremely tired and busy all around, so I've been trying to get at least one out a day, if not every other day; obviously this hasn't really happened. I wanted to let you all know I am working on them, they are in my queue to complete. c; They'll show up soon, I promise. With that being said, I did mention that my breedings were closed for the interim and that does stand. I went and edited my breeding post to reflect that, so please, please remember to look at individual artists posts on the thread before sending things.

I'm not sure when I'll reopen them, as I wanted to do a few breedings for myself once I completed the event. <3 Sorry for that, but I got a good idea of who I wanted to toss into the RNG blender and keep for my own.

With the renewal of points being accrued, I will let you know that I am willing to take any Non Fantasy custom orders if approved by Neri! She must approve them before coming to me, and you must show me proof of her giving the okay. Again, I will NOT accept any Fantasy customs whatsoever. I also don't have a form for customs at the moment, so you are welcome to use a standard form you've worked with beforehand. c: Also as Neri pointed out above, do not forget to send a cancellation notice to an artist who you have sent a breeding to prior but forward to another! Especially when slots do not belong to you. It creates a bit of mess, and it is very disheartening for us on the team to hear about and handle.

Thanks guys, and happy V-day!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 pm

So, hi! I'm sorry I haven't been able to do anything for months now, I moved to a new state for a job and was told I'd be making enough to live; well he liked and I've been struggling money wise for months, but come April 1st I'll be moving in with my mother and little brother to help them and getting a new job working with graphic design ❤️ so come April I will have time to be more active again. I'll have a lot to read through and learn again since I'm sure in the last year I've forgotten a lot 💔 but I'll see you guys in about 2 months! ❤️

May we meet again
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 pm

iShame wrote:
So, hi! I'm sorry I haven't been able to do anything for months now, I moved to a new state for a job and was told I'd be making enough to live; well he liked and I've been struggling money wise for months, but come April 1st I'll be moving in with my mother and little brother to help them and getting a new job working with graphic design ❤️ so come April I will have time to be more active again. I'll have a lot to read through and learn again since I'm sure in the last year I've forgotten a lot 💔 but I'll see you guys in about 2 months! ❤️

May we meet again

Oh no! Sad that you've had to deal with that, but glad there's light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with the next couple of months, and hope to see you back soon iShame!!!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 pm

good luck to you shame and that it all goes well from now on =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:47 pm

So guys, gonna have to update you all as well (cause adulting sucks).

Today, my partner and I got notice to vacate. We have until Easter (the jerk of a landlord made the final date Easter Friday) to move house. >:(

With work, and now this, I probably won't be too overly active, so I apologise in advance if I'm not too responsive to messages. I will check in when I can.

---

However, because I still want something to be done so my Khims don't get bored (lol yes, I realise they are just pixels, but still), and because you're all pretty awesome, I'm offering everyone who sees this in the next 24 hours ONE slot of their choice to any of my babs (except the ones mentioned below).

Just PM me, and let me know what slot you'd like, and I'll send you back the permission. My only condition is please message me when the bab is created (if you remember, I know it's easy to forget), so I can add the bab to my stable thread. And PLEASE follow all breeding rules.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREE SLOTS (at this time):
Willow ❧ Sonya ❧ Hansel ❧ Dawn (cannot be bred at all) ❧ Oddball ❧ Ranger ❧ Huffle ❧ Gryffin ❧ Luci ❧ Libra ❧ Seshat ❧ Hiero ❧ Nakato ❧ Lenny ❧ Dom ❧ Chance ❧ Daemon ❧ Spectrum ❧ Bella ❧ Tibalt ❧ Chase ❧ Clause ❧ Mikael ❧ Araqiel
Anyone not on this list is good to go.

Stable Thread: ❧ 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 ☙ Khimairas
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:53 pm

are there any artists open for breedings at the moment?
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:00 pm

i am depending on what you want

also i am looking for someone to do a hippo (water) breeding the parents are both pretty simple
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:00 pm

I’m pretty much always open to them c:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Would anyone be interested in a partner comp for a couple of late Valentine chim adopts ( I got one done so I am wondering if I should continue and do a second )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 am

Nevermind, I already have what’s needed. And just didn’t realize it.
    Been a long few weeks, lol.

Also, go check out the newly updated development game and enter! Novak has taken over rolling, and entries are needed to get started. <3
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me