Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:30 am

alright :3
and to everyone owning a rabbit or trying for one, you can of course change the colors of the items and flowers etc.
just write under the horses page what color you want to have if you want to change it
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 am

For future breedings with 1.0 khims on the AnB, do you want me to "redraw" their markings in the breedings and add them as new markings for the AnB?
As example with a tobiano marking:
1. How it currently is: When we got a 1.0 khim with tobiano marking and their marking passes, the foal will get one of the premade markings that looks as closely to the 1.0 khims marking as possible.
pro:
- Your 1.0 khimairas will stay as unique as possible
- Breedings with 1.0 khimairas will be done quick
con:
- The foal will not have unique markings
- the marking of the foal could look completely different from the parent
- Breeding with 1.0 khims stays closed until I finished drawing all very common - uncommon markings
- 1.0 khimairas will never provide anything for the whole AnB community

2. How I would do it with "redrawing": When we got a 1.0 khim with tobiano marking and their marking passes, the foal will get the marking of the parent redrawn and it will be added as a new premade marking for the whole AnB khimairas.
Pro:
- The marking of the foal will look close to that of the parent
- I can open the 1.0 breedings right now
- I could allow every 1.0 khim to be activated, not just very common - uncommon ones
- New markings will be delivered for the whole AnB community and future adoptables
Con:
- The foal will not have unique markings
- breedings with 1.0 khimairas will take much longer to be done
- your own 1.0 khimaira will not be as unique as before (markings won't be redrawn 1:1, but in my own style)

With this we would have new markings for the community and future adoptables could have the markings too. So it would not be unique! With this, breedings with 1.0 khims would provide something to the whole AnB community. But all has their pros and cons, I think a big con will be that your own 1.0 khim won't be as unique anymore.

You can give me your opinion on it either here, in the discord or as a dm
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:56 am

I honestly don’t mind either way
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:01 am

votes ended with the first option, foals with 1.0 khims won't have any new markings introduced to them!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 am

I am currently working on a big monster hunter subspecies event with maaaaaany new subspecies incoming :3 they will get their own page where you can see all different breeds that are aviable
Watch out for when the event starts at the end of october :3 It will continue for many months
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:07 am

NeriHyuga wrote:I am currently working on a big monster hunter subspecies event with maaaaaany new subspecies incoming :3 they will get their own page where you can see all different breeds that are aviable
Watch out for when the event starts at the end of october :3 It will continue for many months

Can't wait! I bet they're going to be amazing!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:47 pm

The Monster Hunter event started :3 from now on there will always be some Monsties between the normal khims
this event will last until I finished every monster I have in mind, so it will run months, maybe even years
look out for the maaaaaany different species coming in!
There will be dinosaur-like, dragon-like, insect-like monsties and many more
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:02 pm

Hiatus from AnB is over now!
- All basic markings are finished and every marking has at least 3 versions to it! the minimal 1, the normal 2 and the maximal 3!
- From now on there will be 1 adopt up each day! in the row of 1 stallion, 2 mares, 1 stallion, 2 mares again and so on
- Monster Hunter will continue too, there will be monsties between the normal horses here and there
- Now I can concentrate on other things around the AnB like new subspecies, the monster hunter event, new items etc.
- Rabbits will return around easter too :3

shortcut to AnB: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4514380
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:16 pm

Oh and of course, Khimaira Friesian 1.0 do not have restrictions anymore! you can activate and breed them freely, without rarity restriction anymore
but don't forget that not all markings will be able to pass to the foals, even when they could in the old one. You will see what can pass, when you look at the new side of your activated khimaira.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:59 am

happy easter!
The daily adopts aren't working too well, especially when I go riding, I am too tired to be online much. So I decided to just put a bunch of adopts out here and there, the amount depends on the days passed since the last adopt bunch :3 so the amount of horses will not go down, even when I am not putting 1 adopt up per day :3
So I put 4 adopts up today and because of easter I found some rabbit species under them!
But they do not have rabbit markings, these need to be breed from last year rabbits or choosen by the adopt generator I use
(rabbit marks have a chance to drop on a common adopt, but the chance are still rather low, because of the amount of common markings)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me